WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lyricus Information
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

As can be seen from my posts, I consider that all related information which can be downloaded from the *various websites created through Mark Hempel, is derived from Lyricus, the teaching organisation, and is why I choose to refer to it all as "Lyricus Information".

My question to the members is, do you as individuals consider this information to derive from somewhere outside the Human Mind System, or from within it?

Thanks.

*Lyricus Information Links
http://wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

Post subject: Re: Lyricus Information
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 am 

A provocative question, framed in terms of duality (either this or that...)

First Point: All information/energy/consciousness derives from First Source. Within a wholeness/unity paradigm, there is no separation, no either/or duality...in reality.

There are frequencies of transmission, vibrations of discord or harmony such that understanding varies depending on attunement of the transmitter/receiver, signal/noise ratio, etc.

My personal overall impression of the Lyricus information is that it "derives from" a higher dimension than that which we are able to adequately comprehend/experience in our current preferred state of being which is predominantly spacetime-bound. It has been and is being translated and transmitted by human and trans-human intermediaries. (The Wingmakers are our future selves.)

In a word, my answer to the koan is "yes."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 pm 

Every-thing is HMS, except a certain aspect of the way one can bring about things. That aspect is called the Remnant Imprint not by coincidence.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:29 pm 

PC Interview
Quote:
It is not from the Sovereign Integral state nor that of First Source, as this information would not be transmittable in words or images. Whenever you see words and images, you must know that they arise from within the HMS, and, yes, that includes these words.

Also, according to this interview, even Wholeness Navigator is of the HMS.

Quote:
The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path. More about this later.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 pm 

The authentic search is (GMS too), not so necessarily the wholeness navigator itself. But as we know it we would all agree that it is. We translate everything into the known and this is obviously how the HMS works. It is said that the remnant imprint works through the wholeness navigator. It works through the wholeness navigator and words with certain pauses, small interruptions, and specific sound. Normally when we think and speak this is not even taken into account, how we express every single sound, the intent behind it, the love and the insight.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional.
First Source is all of us.
It
is
the
Collective Us...
... First Source is the Human Collective

unencumbered

with the Human Mind System.
http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers.html

So the "HMS" is not something which debilitates individuals from experiencing Unity. It is possible to live within this system and not be encumbered by its illusions...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 pm 

Of course, unencumberedly... dismantling it brick by brick, for the prison or old school it currently is.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Does it matter......where it originates......as fragments of First Source....we are imbued with ITS capabilities..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Please share the conflict you feel with Mark ....that motivates the question being asked ....in the first place.....lets clear the Air....and get on with it,

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:48 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The Watcher wrote:
[size=123][color=#0000BF]As can be seen from my posts, I consider that all related information which can be downloaded from the *various websites created through Mark Hempel, is derived from Lyricus, the teaching organisation, and is why I choose to refer to it all as "Lyricus Information".

My question to the members is, do you as individuals consider this information to derive from somewhere outside the Human Mind System, or from within it?

Thanks.

Of course it is all coming from Lyricus, the only truth we have ever known in this Empire of Deception has been coming from the LTO for eleven thousand years ... from that pocket they carved out of the 3D that allowed them to not to participate in this slavery ... look how far they progressed without the influence of the human mind system that Anu designed.

James, aka Mahu Nahi, is a member of Lyricus and has be for thousands of years ... their society was a contiuation of what began in Atlantis before Anu arrived and it continued to thrive without Death, without re-incarnation, and with out the isolation of the "after-life" ... but they understand that they also need this experience - and they need this HI because it contains the Portal ... but by transfering this knowledge to us, they are insuring that they don't get overwhelmed by the illusions, being "in the world, but not of it" they are transforming it, not only for themselves but for all of us ... like you said, "we collectively are FS" ... but we humans are not all of FS ... and our destiny is to be ITs Emissaries.

can you imagine the Elite, doing that ? ... but then again, if they were genetically engineered to carry on his dirty work, who can blame them - we let them

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:51 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Thanking all for these answers. It seems we all share the understanding that 'outside' 'inside' is altogether how Lyricus operates as an organisation.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 am 
Posting Freak

I very much appreciate, examining the Lyricus Information ... they are, after all, the SOA that coined the word WingMakers and who embedded the word Sovereign Integral :wink:

In the Q and A James reveals a great deal about the LTO and the TZ ... and over the years, I understand what he was telling us then, only scratches the surface of what these Galactic Teaching outposts are, and how extensive the data that they are transferring to a galaxy filled with planets inhabited by soul-carriers needs to be ... when they tell us (and that was in the LC materials - even more ancient) that this "sensory data stream" that they transferred here (some 5-800 years ago) was created to be made available to the entire species - those who were resonated by the frequencies embedded in these materials needed a place to share their findings ... and because we each have an individuated perspective of whats IN the materials - the only way we are going to get a complete understanding of them - is by sharing what we know personally about them - one topic at a time.

James is setting the example, by doing that in every thing he writes ... now he has created a website that allows us to share our "stories" too - in as much detail as we want.

what do you remember of Atlantis ... and the civilization before the HMS ? James says, we have not forgotten ... and the LTO offers us the way to access those memories - and now we have a place to share them

Science tells us that memories trigger the same neurons in the brain as actual events - they have proof of that - which just proves to me that the Human Mind doesn't recognize what is real from what is a "recall" - and is even much less aware of the Quantum World, than they are of the reality that they have collectively and individually created ...

when James says that it is a huge SOA - just imagine how huge ... If the Atlantians are Immortals - who haven't fragmented their consciousness without the Death distractions, and their organization includes members of all the species who were created before SECUs (who have been joining their ranks for eons) ... and how vast that collective body of "information" is ... it makes it clear why the info has to be streaming ... because it evolves with the perspectives of each individual contributing to it.

so it isn't information, per-say, that we are accessing - its the data stream (as explained in the 4th Philo)

and the only reason, Imo, that we don't have a more expanded edition of the TZ data is because not enough of us have positioned ourselves to extract data from the stream - we haven't been able to focus on that or to share it here ... because of all the distractions, disruptions, and disinterest in doing that - but I do appreciate the topic and the opportunity to delve deeper into the mission of the LTO ... and to assist them to the best of my abilities

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 am 

starduster wrote:
.....and the only reason, Imo, that we don't have a more expanded edition of the TZ data is because not enough of us have positioned ourselves to extract data from the stream - we haven't been able to focus on that or to share it here ... because of all the distractions, disruptions, and disinterest in doing that - but I do appreciate the topic and the opportunity to delve deeper into the mission of the LTO ... and to assist them to the best of my abilities....

Well, exactly such a thread was recently created:

viewtopic.php?p=85531#p85531

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 am 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
starduster wrote:
.....and the only reason, Imo, that we don't have a more expanded edition of the TZ data is because not enough of us have positioned ourselves to extract data from the stream - we haven't been able to focus on that or to share it here ... because of all the distractions, disruptions, and disinterest in doing that - but I do appreciate the topic and the opportunity to delve deeper into the mission of the LTO ... and to assist them to the best of my abilities....

Well, exactly such a thread was recently created:

viewtopic.php?p=85531#p85531

different focus ... I believe the distinction in this topic, is to recognize that all of this "information" is being released by the LTO from the Galactic Tributary Zones ... the LTO have managed to direct this "stream" into the human soul ... through the portal of an open mind - to be expressed in the MEST. The concept of streaming invites us to ride with the flow - and it takes us from one landscape to another, when we cut our ties with the consensus reality .

You can't read about going to work and expect to get paid ... any more than you can read the Wmms and expect to transform

you can resist this awareness ... but one day, you will look back on your years immersed in the Wmms ... as the pivot point of your life ... a transition zone :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:51 am 
Posting Freak

well, I am not ready to end the discussion of the Lyricus Information ... and would really like to discuss something from the Lyricus website ... that "stuck" and I have quoted part and parcle many times over the years ...

below is sniped from the Lyricus webpages in the ABOUT section, "purpose and mission"

Quote:
DEVELOPMENTAL SHIFTS
There are four developmental shifts that precede the emergence of the Grand Portal, and these generally occur within 3-5 generations of the discovery. They are unfolded in the following order:

1. A physical shift is expressed in the planetary environment and spatial surroundings. This physical shift is symbolic of the momentous changes in the virtual structures that prepare the species for the Grand Portal. The physical shifts generally take expression through weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease – all of which impact on economic and planetary stability.

2. An emotional shift is expressed in the movement of the species to more effectively manage their emotional center (heart) at an energetic, non-physical level, enabling a higher bandwidth connection between the heart and brain centers. This heart-brain connection aligns the energetic centers of the soul carrier to accept a more intense awakening of the intuitive powers innately present in the genetic mind of the species.

3. A mental shift is expressed as the genetic mind of the species is made more accessible to the species as a result of the previous shift in heart-brain integration. The genetic mind – as the repository of information defined by the species – operates independent of horizontal time flows and can provide quantum leaps in knowledge if its higher dimensional information packets are accessed.

4. A shift within the genetic mind occurs when the grid of the genetic mind becomes discontinuous, forming into multiple groupings. Members of the species will energetically reorganize into resonant groups, each accessing different regions of the genetic mind and evolving a discrete sub-genetic mind whose resonant coupling is more closely fitted to each group.

These four phases occur sequentially, unfolding in time and informing and catalyzing the next phase until it culminates in the discovery of the Grand Portal. This progression operates in subtle, intricate, and meticulous processes, and despite the apparent surface chaos the deeper ordered systems prevail and entrain the surface effects of time, space and matter.

I am very interested in your perspectives of where we are on this developmental scale ... as a species ...
and how many does it take to raise the entire species consciousness ? - ONE - You ... because (according to the LTO ) there IS only you and the Universal Entity. :D

I am the critical mass in my individuated consciousness ... I am not just co-creative, I am self-creative ... when I have full consciousness :shock:

The LTO also tells us that by using the Principals suggest that we can accelerate the "evolutionary process" - chose another model of existence ...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 am 

Hi Starduster, great question and I would love to engage in conversation about this even though I may not have much to contribute, not only due to current level of awareness but also as this topic is so multi layered and I think is understood progressively from our own “unique” inner perspectives. And so from a ‘species’ perspective it gets even trickier - as your points indicate.

The Grand Portal is similar to a gravitational field that entrains all surrounding matter to its presence. This presence is electromagnetically released into the three-dimensional realms, whereby it becomes the beckoning force that literally tows a species through time and space to the Grand Portal, and through the energetic field that it represents.

Are the pioneers/front runners who are out there as emissaries going to provide a sort of “guinea pig” representation to the global community which is globally recognized or is it to be kept mainly behind closed doors and only seen as historical “evolution” so to speak? Will we see a multiple mass leap with this entrainment or will it remain as is now, so to speak again, with individuals just popping with their increased activations and then navigating to quietly merge with groups?

And on a personal note are the ‘feelings’ that I am experiencing/getting recently that we are getting “closer” to each other - that is, communication with members at times seems so “physically close” as if we are in the “same room”, just me, I don’t know maybe becoming menopausal, time is certainly “right”; or the kindling effect; or something “else” happening, something that is quite noticeable with random strangers also - in other words, if this is consensually felt could it be an indicator of sorts. Gosh I apologize for this being so hashed out but to try and explain quickly, the impressions are that I am holding hands with a “group”, so to speak, standing on a beach, (not literal) bracing ourselves for a large wave, not a destructive wave, just a strong wave and it is almost as if when communicating with people I can “recognize” them as part of the group that I am in that are holding hands, but there are many groups. Or perhaps it could just be a “sensitivity” to the global electromagnetic field fluctuations due to 2011/2012? This is an issue I was hoping to explore with members in another current thread but have had personal time restraints and as these priorities continue I will look forward to viewing discussions here again shortly. Apologies again for this being quickly hashed down and vague.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

♥ I understand that the more recent interviews of Camelot in no way replace the information that – in linear time – came before.

♥ If the individual is living a heart centred life and expressing this into the 3D density through the activation and alignment and interaction with the Quantum Presence then the Camelot information will enhance their appreciation for their individual and collective mission.

♥ I understand that those awakening are still somewhat preoccupied within the boundaries of dualistic thinking – and this is precisely why the language presented in much of the Lyricus Information uses those identifying labels of ‘dark’ and ‘light’ – ‘positive and negative’ etc – because it is the only language foundation that the awakening have to understand with.

♥ I understand that the Heart Virtues are practices which have the potential to unravel the perceptions of the awakening individual which identify their experience of life through the distorted lens of duality through self training and thus shifting that perception which in turn shifts their outward expression of behaviour.

♥ I understand in the holistic scope of Lyricus Information that the emotional environment is the key connector dependant upon the individual being able to see (awakening) and thus shift emphasis of thought regarding emotion.

♥ I understand that the emotional domain is the heart and the heart-centred life experience as pertains to 3D and the unnecessary (surplus to requirement) 'negative' emotions - listed as follows:

Mark: How is that done though? I mean how does one surrender to the Presence when it’s such an abstraction for most of us?

34:59
James: …Pause. It’s a perceptive question, and I’m very glad you asked it.
First, the discord within the emotional body requires transformation, which is to say, the feelings of anger, frustration, greed, judgment… envy, and disappointment… all of these negative emotions are energetic densities that accumulate in your local multiverse and their energies need to be cleared… essentially escorted from your local multiverse.
    Interview Session with James

April 5, 2008 Part 3

..and that the ‘opposite’ so called ‘positive emotions’ are not so much regarded as ‘positive’ as they are, natural and used neutrally.

♥ I understand that they are regarded by duality as being ‘positive’ but the shift in individual focus and personal awareness has moved these to the centre.

♥ I understand that the practices those awakening are involved with - the practice of being involved perpetually with the Quantum Presence is something which requires the diligence of patience and discipline of the individual and that the emotions attributed to ‘positive’ are centred so that they are genuine.
This allows for the directive of Quantum Presence within the individual intellect and emotional aspects – as the awakening surrenders to the governing intelligence.

50:39
When you summon your Quantum Presence to direct your local multiverse, you are activating its power into your human life, and this power is very potent. Its potency requires that you bring balance to your life; that you operate in harmony.

If you do not, the power of your Quantum Presence can intensify your imbalance or disharmony. I say this not as a warning so much as a point of clarity. If your human self operates in a sober clarity with balance, managing its emotional and mental bodies with ease and balance, then the power issued from your Quantum Presence can radiate from you and have profound effect not only in your own multiverse, but others as well

April 5, 2008 Part 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

no need to apologize, you made the effort. to express what you are aware of, and I believe that we can all appreciate that The materials in the Lyricus website are a bit "deep" and could be perceived in many different ways - it is hard to settle on one ... I see us as a species, experiencing "step" #1 ... we could ignore the changes for a couple of years, but most will admit, that nothing has returned to "normal" ... the season seem to be fragmented ... hot spells in the middle of the winter, and cold spells in the middle of summer ... rains at the wrong times, too much or too little ... and now we are dealing with the effects of radiation being released into the atmosphere - around the globe ... so I would have to say, that the physical changes, which include the "ethnic turmoil" as well as increased amounts of large EQs, deep rips in the surface, volcanic activity, and wheather phenomenon are becoming the new "normal" ... putting the "uncertainty principal" into overtime

I believe that we have also experienced a "emotional shift" ... having learned to hide or to control our emotions (to keep our jobs from the 50's on), took on a new dimension when "political correctness" became part of the consensus reality -everyone became an actor behind several masks ... with all the research available we can self-analysis the stress levels our pent up emotions cause and relieve them somewhat and we are all becoming aware of what really causes stress and finding ways to master our emotions instead letting them lead us around. As we focus on our emotions, and understand their purpose in the Human Instrument, we can perhaps allow our emotions to express our heart's intelligence -genuinely - without words ... but that would require us all to take our masks off

I also believe that we are making a great deal of progress, defining the Intelligence system, as a co-operation of heart and mind (left and right brain) working as one and as stated above we are clearing out old (emotion laden) baggage that blocks or misdirects the flow of the Love Frequency from inspiring us -you can see how inspired technology has become ... we are beginning to appreciate the value of "instintual intelligence", meditation and dreams -collectively we are conscious of a higher intelligence at the same time as the LTO is introducing it on the world wide web and our access to the Genetic Mind will transform the world as we know it when the Heart and Mind are in sync.

The fourth step seems to be defined by the collapse of the Central System ... which appears to be happening in the economic world today... few and fewer people believe that there is a "solution" - and our confidence in the MPG has dwindled when we see the rich getting richer at the direct expense of the poor ... seems that there are no solutions other than to start from scratch with a more equitable system ... people are waking up to the fact that there isn't any Hierarchies that they can depend upon, and already making plans within their families to establish a more "tribal" way of life - for the greater good of humanity... as well as their selves

The LTO appears to be one step ahead, and is providing ways for like minded people to "connect" in the Spirit State website ... the internet will obviously "survive" the economic collapse... or they would not be so heavily invested in it to publicize their "new intelligence" ... even though "technological dysfunctions" are at the top of the list here ... it didn't say something worse total blackout ... but if step one includes a pole shift - that would leave quite a few people "unplugged" - not to forget the Sun is about to get very active and the odds are not in our favor to be spared some "dysfunction" in our communications infa structures, do to a direct hit on the Earth's (weakened) shield .. too.

My confidence in the web remaining somewhat intact, is based soley on the fact that the LTO is using it to get their message to the species ... as long as the internet is up, their work will progress - communities of like minded individuals can be established ... where they can pool their "resources" and co-create a new program for the GM ... but as #4 says, a complete shut-down will occur ...The collapse and restructuring of the heirarcies will require some time ... maybe fifty years before Science gets back on its feet (without funding) and they focus on the one thing that "saved" humanity - which is their soul - consciousness ... and just in time to "discover the Grand Portal" ... when the species minds are open to new intelligence, and a new way of looking at their Self ... and a new understanding of Equality in a new age of humanity.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am 

My perception is that we are still experiencing step 1 on the species level. If the steps are indeed sequential and not concurrent, on the species level I do not see the changes described in steps 2 through 4 manifesting yet.

Certainly on the individual level there is much evidence, as outlined by starduster above, of the beginnings of steps 2 through 4. I believe that when enough individuals have experienced these shifts on the personal level, they will propagate through the species at an such astonishing rate that we will be amazed...perhaps even "overnight." (Coincidentally, last night I saw the movie "Another Earth" in which a twin planet earth appears in the sky one night. Literally overnight, humanity had to integrate this new phenomenon into their collective awareness and understanding. It could not be ignored, it was plainly visible in the sky for all to see.)

We in the developed world with our computers and Internet access can easily forget how small a fragment of the total picture we are. There are still billions out there who are drinking contaminated water, wondering where their next meal is going to come from, who are already living a tribal way of life, and have been doing so from time immemorial. Our lofty talk of Heart Virtues, vibrational frequencies, and Sovereign Integral states of consciousness means nothing to them. This is why I think we are still several generations away (as indicated in James' timeline) from seeing the external manifestations of these seeds of awareness blossoming in the 3D world.

The idea of different sub-groups organizing around "resonant couplings" of the genetic mind (stage 4) is intriguing. It's as if he's saying there will be a metamorphosis of what we currently think of as "the human species" into discrete sub-species with different adaptations and capabilities, like the cells of an embryo specializing into different functional types.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Mark: Are you talking about 2012?

James: I suppose in a roundabout way I am.

15:51
Mark: Yeah. I have to say that the subject of 2012 is a frequent question that I get, as well; lots of different perspectives ranging from like end times, the second coming, to a new golden age. It seems like it's all over the map and it's an odd thing because you would expect it to have a more convergence feel to it. And yet there seems to be about as divergent view on 2012 and what to expect as any event I’ve ever heard about.
So, can you speak to that issue, I mean, what exactly will happen in 2012 and how will it be different than our current situation?

James: Well, first let me say that the 2012 date is more of a culmination than it is an event unto itself. The process has been underway since the earliest coalescence of atoms into molecules, into stars, into angelic hosts, and into human creation. It's a process that is... it's a vibrational pattern sent forth by First Source, and therefore it replicates itself in ever-increasing efficiency and coherence.

Earth is an unusual planet among the mysterious number of planets that dot the universe and it is quite alive in its own right. It is nearing an alignment with this luminous field of First Source that enables a planet to shift its dimensional frequency. All of us, planets and creatures alike, are ascending dimensionally through timespace. This ascension is not arbitrary or capricious in any way. Rather, it is the plan of First Source in action.

Many people I know are expecting 2012 to be a major event, as this alignment between earth and its galactic center is arrived at. In a real sense, the global community of ten, perhaps twelve million people who are operating in the higher frequencies will notice the greatest change, and this change will be expressed in heightened perception, an intuitive knowing, more of a fine-grain intuitive knowing, and a deepening emotional connection to their fellowmen.

18:19
Their ability to live a love-centered life by expressing the six heart virtues will be enhanced many fold. This core group having already developed the habits of fluid understanding, relaxed perceptions, and an unbreakable trust in the benevolence of the universe in its super intelligence will have new creative powers because they will operate as one and not as individuals.

At first this operation will be murky to all but a few, perhaps one out of three thousand will feel it and see it, and I am speaking of the three thousand being from the group of the ten to twelve million who are operating on those higher frequencies.

So, these small fractional percentages will see it and feel it in the coming years and more will activate and become aware of this collective intelligence as well, as it becomes a very powerful co-creative entity of its own accord.
Now, those who live in fear-based realities will for the most part have their fears amplified as these incoming frequencies and radiations create a pace of change that makes for hardships in their life.

19:38
Emotionally, they may even become more disconnected and withdrawn. So, you see 2012, it really represents different experiences for different states of consciousness. It will not be a singular event like a solar eclipse that can be seen in most parts of the world, but quite frankly, no one really knows what it will be like

Interview with James
April 5, 2008, Part 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm 
Posting Freak

I would like to discuss why you believe, that "the emotional domain is the heart", Watcher ... I see the human heart as a neutral domain ... designed to recieve and transmit frequencies coming directly from the Entity's heart ... The entity's heart is found in its (individuated) consciousness - which is totally objective ...

Emotions are not observations - the human instrument experiences emotions - they are its response to its circumstances - Emotions, by definition, are responses to a time-based event, an energy, a memory, or an expectation.

we are told that the Human Heart's intelligence is "intuitive" ... not emotional - the heart is not reactive ... nor is it activated by anything less than the tone of equality ... emotions emit frequencies that effect the Human Instruments mind/heart intelligence system as well as the body's defenses ... Mastering Emotions, means preventing automatic reactions from overwhelming/distorting the HI's mind and body systems ... especially if they are not genuine and just programed reactions put into the HMS to keep the HI (and the Entity who has limited its perspectives to that of the HI) distracted by the reactions .

while it is true that the emotion system enhances the HI's awareness of its state of being - as well as the Entity, it was originally designed to transmit that information to the soul ...
The Fourth Philo explains a technique whereby we can re-establish that original path emotions were designed to travel - to Entity consciousness (via the Soul) and allows it to deal with the emotion, without judgment - intuitively (through the human heart) - it will free that emotion instead of trying to control it or bottle it up -emotions are personified as a "voice" - you recognize emotions by their sound - a sigh, a scream, a moan, laughter, sobs, - as soon as they are released, they are recognized - the body has no need to defend itself, from emotions, and the mind is free from this disruptive frequency too

The emotions are still serving their purpose - making the HI aware of circumstances ... without disrupting the intelligence system or the body system -when they are transmitted to the soul who can release them immediately.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:34 am 

The Watcher wrote:
..and that the ‘opposite’ so called ‘positive emotions’ are not so much regarded as ‘positive’ as they are, natural and used neutrally.

♥ I understand that they are regarded by duality as being ‘positive’ but the shift in individual focus and personal awareness has moved these to the centre.

♥ I understand that the practices those awakening are involved with - the practice of being involved perpetually with the Quantum Presence is something which requires the diligence of patience and discipline of the individual and that the emotions attributed to ‘positive’ are centred so that they are genuine.
This allows for the directive of Quantum Presence within the individual intellect and emotional aspects – as the awakening surrenders to the governing intelligence.

50:39
When you summon your Quantum Presence to direct your local multiverse, you are activating its power into your human life, and this power is very potent. Its potency requires that you bring balance to your life; that you operate in harmony.

If you do not, the power of your Quantum Presence can intensify your imbalance or disharmony. I say this not as a warning so much as a point of clarity. If your human self operates in a sober clarity with balance, managing its emotional and mental bodies with ease and balance, then the power issued from your Quantum Presence can radiate from you and have profound effect not only in your own multiverse, but others as well

April 5, 2008 Part 3

Thank you William.... I appreciate what you expressed about the 'positive' emotions. They are 'natural'.... When we take away 'duality' then they are experienced as 'natural'. I am reminded by this of the 3 principals outlined in Chamber Philosophy One....

There are three particular life principles that accelerate the transformational experience and help to align the human instrument with the Sovereign Integral perspective. They are:

1) Universe relationship through gratitude

2) Observance of Source in all things

3) Nurturance of life

When the individual applies these principles, their life experience reveals a deeper meaning to its apparently random events -- both in the universal and personal contexts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 pm 
Posting Freak

This information from the Living from the Heart paper is very clear as to how we can use the frequencies of the HV's to entrain emotional coherence within so these frequencies can be focused and transmitted without with precision.... to nurture all life.

"This is the outreach of soul—to heart to mind to heart to outflow—and in this cycle, the emotional energy becomes the connective ingredient that integrates the individual with the community of humankind, and even more generally, to all life forms."

Emotional Coherence

"Music is coherent sound, where rhythm, melody, tempo and harmony unite to produce its coherence; without these imposing forces, we live in a random sound field of noises. Similarly, the six heart virtues take the emotional energy we are all imbued with and impose coherence, and in this coherence our emotional energy is transformed from a “noisy radiation” into a healing, directed and transformative force.

Imagine you are at the ocean and you’re watching a beautiful sunset. The light radiates in striking colors of pink, orange and red, glistening off of the turquoise water. The air itself seems to hold this radiating color field in some suspended, slow-motion dance. Now, from a scientific perspective, the light is incoherent. Despite its spectacular colors, the light photons are unaligned, fanning out in every imaginable direction.

For the sake of contrast, let’s imagine this same light were somehow made coherent like a laser beam of light, so that all of the light particles or photons were traveling in the same direction on the identical wavelength. The light is now transformed into a new functionality, one that can now be used for surgical applications, or measuring the distance between the earth and moon with never-before-imagined accuracy—to name just two examples.

These different aspects of light are good metaphors to understand as they apply to emotions. Emotions, when incoherent, radiate in all directions as energy, creating an impression within the space or field of our senses. Sometimes this impression is beautiful like a shimmering sunset when the emotions are soft and light, and sometimes it is more akin to a furious storm when there is anger or depression. If our emotional energy can be aligned in coherence it can be transformed to a higher functionality like the laser, and its range goes well beyond the range of our senses, it can truly touch the outer edges of our world or delve deeply into the inner realms of soul.

The keystone of the when-which-how practice is coherence, the reason being that the expression of the six heart virtues builds coherence and the attendant ability to radiate your emotional energy to selected targets anywhere, and to any time. This is the outreach of soul—to heart to mind to heart to outflow—and in this cycle, the emotional energy becomes the connective ingredient that integrates the individual with the community of humankind, and even more generally, to all life forms.

There is growing awareness that humans are part of a vast ecology of energy that includes the sun and planets within our solar system, and perhaps even beyond. Our sun generates space weather that interacts with earth’s geomagnetic field and creates profound influences to our weather, mood, chemical balance, and even the fine-tuned senses of our intuition and psychic abilities. It is not a leap to say that the sun—93 million miles away—influences our primary centers of the heart and brain in surprisingly vibrant ways."

(evt-Living from the Heart)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I would like to discuss why you believe, that "the emotional domain is the heart", Watcher ...

I am focused upon my mission starduster so won't be at your avail to 'discuss' this simply matter but will encourage you to listen to Mark and James at their table for within this Information is the answer to that question, asked another way.

http://wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

JAMES’ INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS

Thanks to the good work by John and Darlene Berges, we have text transcripts of the three interviews released by James. These are exact transcripts of the audio recordings (available at the top of this page). You can download the PDF documents below.

DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPTS OF APRIL 2008 INTERVIEWS
Interview with James – Session 1 (PDF)
Interview with James – Session 2 (PDF)
Interview with James – Session 3 (PDF)

I suggest this in the Courtesy that James answers this in great detail and simplicity as the listener begins to understand the aspect of emotions, from a duelist pov unwound into a spiritual connection whereby the emotions are no longer at odds and the emotions which are triggered and released which inhibit the connection and mutual service between the awakening prepared ego personality and its co-creative partner are identified and jettisoned while those emotions which assist the practice of the 6HV are nurtured naturally neutral because there is no thing 'at odds' with these.

Therefore the listener at the table might hear something of the self in the answer...

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2189&p=85963#p85963

...depicts something of the way I understand this transformation of the individuals understanding to better promote the activity towards mutual service...how to be in 'dual' relationship through the 6HV and activate the necessary responses within now, through the resourcefulness of the particular supportive emotion(s) which associate with the 'parts' of Love and exhibiting the love centered life - these being - Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, Valor.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY