WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Lyricus Discourse 6
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm 

starduster wrote:
bla bla bla, I used the Wmms of my own Free Will...

Which aspect of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is expressed in the phrase "bla bla bla"?

Which of the six heart virtues are transmitted?

Appreciation?
Compassion?
Forgiveness?
Humility?
Understanding?
Valor?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Ananake wrote:
starduster wrote:
bla bla bla, I used the Wmms of my own Free Will...

Which aspect of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is expressed in the phrase "bla bla bla"?

Which of the six heart virtues are transmitted?

Appreciation? ... I appreciate the WMF and its stated and intent because I respect its purpose and the Kindling Effect when we are discussing THE MATERIALs
Compassion? ... I am expression compassion (new intelligence) whenever I discuss the new materials and share my finding with people interested in them, especially if they are having similar experiences during their self-transformation.
Forgiveness? I live in a state of forgiveness, I don't blame anyone for my state of consciousness, I take full responsibility for my responses
Humility? Yes, it is empowering to KNOW what you are talking about ... instead of having to read about it or pretend it is something that it is not. I am humbled by knowing I have this opportunity to prepare myself, and even assist in the work, of transforming the Whole.
Understanding?... yes, I do understand, why some hesitate ... or why they have a "shopping cart mentality" ... been there - done that
Valor? Valor is standing up to injustice, and the members of this forum find it an injustice to discuss one's personal BS in the WMF

you see Annanake, I do express the HV in every post, to the best of my abilities ... they might not meet your expectations, and you might not even recognize them because you are so distracted by the HMS programs that seem also to be distracting YOU more than me, cause I am still transforming, using the WMms and you haven't even started ... you are still reading the materials - some of them for the first time.

All I am asking is that those who joined this forum, respect it ... if you don't want to do that, nothing prevents you from finding another path ... of your own free will ... but you are not going to change the Wmms or the WMF or it purpose ... literally hundreds have tried ... marching in one door and out the other of the Transition Zone ... without changing their direction - without "transitioning" .... which is their choice

I practice the HV at every possible opportunity ... and like I said, its not my fault if you don't percieve Bla bla bla bla bla as an Honest expression of Valor that points out the injustice of comparing the Wmms to one's own personal belief system and is intended to say, "just ignore the materials, the reason, you are here, how you arrived here, and what the intent of the forum is ... because you resist the awareness of the WM's experience, and want to blame that on anyone but yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Ah then, we do have differing understandings of what 'here' signifies.
I am such that I am at many different 'here' places simultaneously, which is as a matter of truth, the very thing which the 'materials' speak of. ( I am writing a story to reflect this understanding)

Now it is easy to see how it is for some, for this aspect of those materials they are yet to fully appreciate, before such can be discussed with those others who realize already.
I feel their frustration, but it is theirs to understand from the truth perspective of Wholeness.
If only they realized that they are more than that which comes 'here' to 'discuss the materials'

(I could "quote" the materials but understand that they are aware of the content, and interpret it to say that this forum must act in accordance with its stated agenda, and that they interpret that agenda to be something that allows segregation, suppression, silencing and many other forms of individual fragmentation processes - in the name of 'wholeness' and 'unity'.

This is exactly how all religions began. It is the nature of religion.)

Be true to the intent of its origin - The Processes of First Source Initiative continue without interruption.

LIOLI

They have given me great subject matter for a chapter in my book, which in its own way discusses 'the materials'.
I bless them for being what they are, for this purpose - and trust in the ultimate transformation of their understanding that would affect their behavioral intelligence and navigate them to support Wholeness and Unity as they each disown the right to willfully remain a separate individual cut off from all other aspects of their True Self, whilst proclaiming otherwise.
8)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Click Pic 4 0~0 Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 am 
Posting Freak

and that is why, almost every time I mention "here" it is right next to "now" :D

Living in the now has a way of focusing your consciousness on our purpose ... you claim that you are conscious of many realities, but they are ALL playing out in the NOW :wink:

being here, now ... and focused on why we are here, and just exactally where that is and our purpose here, has a way of setting our priorities straight, because it reminds you of your First Point - which is restoring the SECU's Individuated Consciousness as a Sovereign Integral

what is there, that is so difficult for a person to grasp ... you can not progress as an individual with a fragmented state of consciousness ... the Wmms offer us all, the opportunity to progress, at our own pace, of our own free will by using the materials to accelerate the evolutionary process by 70 years ... to deny, that that is their purpose, is to miss the message completely.

I keep asking the same question over and over Watcher ... why are you here, now, if it isn't to share your findings about THE WINGMAKER MATERIALS ?

you are the oldest member of the WMF ... yet you have resisted this awareness for over a decade ... and you are still promoting your BS ... and ignoring the First Point of your existence - why you are here, now.

please note, that in your picture, each SI, is individuated ... each existing in their own "presence" - each whole and part of the whole

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Click laughing head 4 0~0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

so that is your "reply" eh ? Ignore-ance much? can't answer a simple question ... WHY ARE YOU HERE?
Seriously Watcher, if you are not here to share your finding about the WMms and your experiences during the transformation... WHY ARE YOU HERE?
How many times have you left now? ...half dozen, why do you keep coming back - think the WN has anything to do with that

the only person you are fooling Watcher is yourself

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I have given you the link where you can find my answers to your Q's. It is not I that is being ignorant therefore.

This saves the need to continue looping into distraction, descending into name-calling blah blahs or having to repeat what is already been answered.

Bless you and have a pleasant journey in your story.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

I didn't ask for a link... I asked YOU - Why are you here?

(which you IGNOREd completely)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:27 am 

I completed my year of reading the discourses aloud yesterday. The last year has gone so quickly. I recall last October deciding to undertake the reading of the discourses for a year and it seemed like a long and protracted thing to do.
A strange thing happened while reading all of the six discourses this month. Each time I read one I had the strong feeling that I had just read it the day before rather than the month before. It wasn't to do with growing familiarity of the text, just this huge sense of having had the same emotional response very recently. It's hard to put into words.
When reading Discourse 6 yesterday I began to become really sleepy and had to struggle to stay the course. The thing is, I wasn't tired and had had sufficient sleep the night before but my eyes kept closing and I kept nodding off. This had not happened before with the discourses or any of the WMMs. I wonder if there is a connection to the discourses in the Tributary zones while sleeping :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 am 

hi ziearmo,

It's interesting that this happened at the end of your year, and on reading the last Discourse. The alteration in your perceived sense of time is also interesting.

I think there is something powerfully receptive about that liminal state between sleep and waking.

"The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.
Don't go back to sleep.

You must ask for what you really want.
Don't go back to sleep.

People are going back and forth across the doorsill
where the two worlds touch.

The door is round and open.
Don't go back to sleep."

-Rumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:36 am 

I've been doing the excercises from Discourse 6 every day this month for the first time. One very noticeable thing is every night I am having lucid dreams and remembering them in great detail when I awake. I'm also finding it a little easier each session to project the image to my heart area. It's still difficult and lacking detail but improving. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:43 am 

Hi Ziearmo, thanks for sharing, it’s a great feeling for sure. Once I had the pleasure of experiencing visuals I then found that when I tried too hard my visuals would lose clarity - much like wanting to hit a home run - think about it too much and the energy gets kinked and ball goes out to a foul. However, after enjoying the visuals for some time I now find that the moment I immediately look in for a visual I am amplified with . . . hmm . . . hard to find words to explain now . . . I guess it’s like that inner knowing feeling that we have but it isn’t fleeting or wobbly at times, for want of a better word; rather it sort of just hangs there, like a ball suspended in my heart area, and even when I move on to do something it hangs with me, it never goes away but it varies in frequency, I guess. I apologize for lack of definition here but it is quite difficult for me to paint a picture of at the moment, what I wanted to say though, was that I don’t feel the need to go further for the visual because of this.

I get lots of “stuff” (directions) from this but mostly it just feels right, almost like it is talking to me and telling me “all good, carry on” and I am constantly in a state of . . . hmm . . . hard to describe, again! Like a suspension, a void, even though I am in motion. But as “strange” as these sensations are I have never felt more comfortable. Apologies again for the dreadful descriptions, but it was great to read your sharing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:57 am 

It is probably your assistants. Yes, we should communicate more in this direction, about these experiences, integrating, in more detail, looking for the words.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:09 am 

Sometimes when I do the Intuitive Intelligence technique, there is a subtle moment when I feel an expansion in the field around me...like exhaling but not physical exhaling, more astral (a multi-dimensional exhale?) It's hard to use words because it's a different kind of experience...imaginal rather than sensory.

I usually find it easy to visualize connecting to the grid. I hear an inner voice saying, "You were never disconnected, really."

The part that is not happening for me is forming visual pictures in my heart. Maybe this will develop in time. (It "is a process, not an event.")

I used John Berges' recorded version of this meditation (on the PlanetworkPress site) and it was very helpful. I am inspired to make a recording in my own voice as an aid to this practice. Has anyone else here done this (just curious)?

In connection with this, I recognize my ego's desire for achievement...so will add this balancing affirmation now: “Leave it in the mystery to shine of its own light.”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:16 am 

One of the best exercices is to apply love to others. It sounds simplistically cliché, but when I ask myself what I appreciate in another, in their presence, and go into that it is so beautiful to see what happens. The world is absolved and the ship is clear. We are an entity, and this entity crosses all dimensions together in a dance that is expanding. This is changing the face of the world, and allows nature to renew.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

congratulations on completing the "assignment" ziearmo - :D We (as a collective - species) seem to have gotten "Stuck" on the sixth LD ...perhaps it is because it takes a while to restore the heart's neutrality - after eons of enculturation we have accumulated a lot of "baggage" ... emotional and historic, that needs to be cleared out before the Heart's Intelligence, becomes free flowing (again).

for me, discovering that my heart had become distorted, was harder to accept that discovering that I had fragmented my consciousness ! ... I believed that it was the one source of intelligence that I could depend upon - if I could only keep the mind from expressing self-doubts and reminding me of the many times I listened to my heart and it brought on years of suffering ... these histories that have emotions attached to them now, are hard to remove, once they park themselves in the heart ... you chip away at one and discover it covers another that goes even deeper ... the "broom" provided in the Hakomi music, is a great help IMO, when you focus on clearing out the Heart - with the techniques provided in the 6th LD ... they are well worth the effort to redefine (transform) the human heart's role in the HI's HMS, that allows, the Entity to serve its purpose of creation using intuitive intelligence it can trust will be clear, and delivered with-out delay or distortions.

I believe that it is our intent, when we practice these techniques that materializes the state of being we desire to create for ourselves ... the techniques give us a way to focus on that intent ... My intent to read the LDs as suggested, was to demonstrate to my self (lower mind) that I trusted the LTO even when it required an effort that I needed to focus on for more than a couple of minutes - the practice expressed my commitment ... and I am willing to continue to try what-ever they suggested, because everything else I tried that they suggested, helped me feel more comfortable with my self ... if that makes any sense to you - it is the best way that I can explain what motivates me to USE the Wmms, before I even know what to expect from them ... to say " I trust the LTO "- is the easiest way for me to express it. When I follow their advice it is, for me, as if all the "infighting" and conflicts I was aware of, going on between my head and my heart - my body and my soul, my BS and this new intelligence were eased and in many instances resolved with the new perspective I gained by using the techniques and tools suggested ... to integrate them . :D / :D (win/win)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:55 pm 

Ananake wrote:
I think there is something powerfully receptive about that liminal state between sleep and waking.

I think so too Ananake. I really would like to enhance my lucidity in this 'space'.

Thanks for what you all are sharing here.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 pm 

Karen wrote:
Ananake wrote:

I think so too Ananake. I really would like to enhance my lucidity in this 'space'.

Thanks for what you all are sharing here.

Ananake wrote:

"The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.
Don't go back to sleep.

You must ask for what you really want.
Don't go back to sleep.

People are going back and forth across the doorsill
where the two worlds touch.

The door is round and open.
Don't go back to sleep."

-Rumi

Rumi is certainly correct. The temptation of that state may be to go back to sleep and further the lucid states of the dream state in order to further explore within dream time. This is actually weakening the bodily connections of the energy body. The body needs discipline. They want to be clear as to where they are with you. It's all about our consciousness, how it has deactivated all those possibilities because of desire and conformity. We should not force ourselves in any way, but indeed explore further, slowly, within full awareness no matter on which plane of existence or vivid dimension. When the connection is muddy, and sleep invited, you will certainly fall back to sleep, in your life as well as in your bed. Life is a jewel of the highest quality, but we had only forgotten about life, and explored different definitions.

Nothing matters. Don't seek what you will be given when simply asked for. Just be alert. Don't be too receptive. You are the God of your local universe. Don't be influenced by any thing or any one. There can be only one.

Great words of Rumi.

And Lyricus...
Quote:
Student: So the inner voice continues to express itself even though the imperfections make its voice inaudible?

Teacher: Yes.

Student: Using your analogy, how does one eliminate the clouds?

Teacher: You can’t eliminate imperfections, but you can achieve supremacy over them for periods of time. Imagine if the sky were always shrouded in clouds. The telescope would not exist, would it?

Student: I suppose not.

Teacher: Suppose that the clouds would disappear, but for only one day each year, and it was only on this day that you could see the vastness of the universe. Do you suppose the telescope would be invented?

Student: Perhaps…

Teacher: The answer is, yes. The moment the human spirit understands the depths and heights of its universe, the will to apprehend it—to study it—is engaged.

-LD6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:07 pm 

Starduster Quote:
When I follow their advice it is, for me, as if all the "infighting" and conflicts I was aware of, going on between my head and my heart - my body and my soul, my BS and this new intelligence were eased and in many instances resolved with the new perspective I gained by using the techniques and tools suggested ... to integrate them . / (win/win)

Sums it up nicely for me - it’s like there is a coherent merging, of sorts, and the “time” it takes for an emotion, thought, etc to be “processed” is instantaneous. Much like having a radar screen in the heart centre. When a thought, emotion, etc blips on the screen, instead of dominating the screen and staying so long that circular frequencies of that thought, emotion, etc start emanating from the blip, it is now just a blip - that is, it is recognized but not stuck for repetitive emanation. For me it is the Heart Virtues and WM Techniques that have enabled this powerful construct which provides this fluidity. And although this “fluidity” is profound “I” have never felt more “centered and stable”.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 am 

It is great to hear and feel all of your feedback even when we cannot find the words to fully express our experiences :D
Ananake, where is John Berges recorded version located in Planetworkpress? I have printed a transcript of Darlene's notes and summary of the techniques which I have been using but I don't recall finding the recorded version you mention.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:31 am 

On the Planetworks press home page, scroll down to Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence and click on LD 6 Meditation. From there, click on the link, also called LD 6 Meditation.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 am 

Thanks Ananake. I thought I had gone through all of the website so this is a nice surprise! :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 pm 

It occurred to me that yesterday's yoga class was a beautiful example of Intuitive Intelligence particularly as it relates to body movement and its ripple effect into other aspects of consciousness. I love Ashtanga and yesterday's class taught by a young sikh woman was wonderful in its improvisation of Ashtanga poses within a Vinyassa flow. I find that Spirit is improvisational in its joy of creating the unexpected around the forms of structure and logic. It is not rigid or fixated. Even her music selection for the class was unexpected and not yoga-like.

About half way through the class, we were all in the midst of a warrior posture - which she seemed to delight in keeping us in for an interminably long time - when she asked the question, "What is a warrior?" No one answered. Let me state in an aside that I find yoga practitioners often far too serious about their practice...I frequently find I am the only one who smiles or laughs at myself when I screw up. Is it really noble to always be so stoic?

At the end of the class, she told a story about a sikh teacher of hers. The gentleman was living in India with his young family when he received a phone call offering him a post in the US. He accepted the position. The family packed up and using what little money they had purchased plane tickets to New York. Knowing very little English, they arrive at a busy airport with no one there to meet them. The gentleman called the school that had offered him the post and no one at the school had even heard of him. With little money and speaking almost no English, the gentleman placed his hands in prayer position, bowed his head, and turned the situation over to Spirit. Fortunately, the school called him back telling him they would provide plane tickets for the family to California where there was a post waiting. The family arrived in California only to find, yet again, there was no post. The gentleman placed his hands in prayer position, bowed his head, and again turned the situation over to Spirit. The family ultimately ended up in Fairfax, California. When my sikh yoga teacher spoke with this gentleman, he had been the Director of the school for eleven years.

At this point, I blurted out to the class, "That's a warrior!" From the surprised look on her face, I could tell the yoga teacher had not thought of this. The young woman with the radiant spirit had spontaneously choreographed a wonderful experience of movement in which she posed a question and unwittingly provided the answer. Spirit moved through her just as James is providing a structure for us to do the same. In transcending the structure, we access that core of creativity, inspiration, and spontaneity. We arrive at the essence of who we really are to find we have discovered the Spirit within.

Last edited by Aspirant on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:15 pm 

You know...I just thought of something, but it totally destroys the elegance of my logic. What if the surprise look on her face came from my outburst in an otherwise stoic and silent class? What if the radiant young teacher had orchestrated the class around the teaching of being a "warrior"? Oh well...next time I see her I will ask.

A week later, I asked her & she said it was all spontaneous. She had not planned the class.

Last edited by Aspirant on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.