WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lyricus Discourse 6
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:59 am 

Hello All,

Thought I would share an experience. Firstly though, I should probably mention that my skills in visualization have always been severely lacking as I am more proficient in sensory information. Having diligently and consistently practiced the HV’s and three life principles of the WM Materials I was able to comfortably adjust my focus and behaviors accordingly because of this sense. But I can now say that I have joined the world of visualization and although the senses/feelings remain as beautiful, potent and serene as ever, it is lovely to have them expanded with visualization.

I see “screens” being the best way to describe, although the screens are not visuals in my head or externally visible with my eyes. I am seeing them in my heart; they are actually visible like seeing an eye or dream visual, yet I am not seeing them with my eyes or my mind so not quite sure “with what” I am seeing them with.

Now, to try and describe further: I am in front of the screens, although I look slightly different to the physical body I see when I look in the mirror, and I can move/slide the screens through touch. Best way to simile this is with futuristic films where a holographic screen is in front of a person and they can slide them, collapse them, etc with touch.

These screens depict “my life/world”. There are many, but I am directed to focus only on a few at this point. When I look at the screens even though there is a picture there I could not describe the picture as one would a painting hanging on a wall, yet I know what the picture is and what it relates to. This feels like a tool, a vehicle, and it feels like I am being taught to drive it; for even though I can’t see an instructor, I know there is one there.

I am being told to start slowly by being selective of the screen that I wish to choose for situations; for example, my living environment, relationships, community, etc. I am doing this and find I am able to collapse screens, (incidentally this is amazing and it was shown how this collapsing extends to lifetimes and worlds but it holds another whole set of rules, like shrinking worlds into worlds but selecting pieces of each to build another world; my mind was overwhelmed at this magnitude and I recoiled slightly because of the enormity of it all as I seemed to be too close to the “control panel” and as I am certainly not ready for this yet I didn’t want to accidently “touch” something I shouldn’t).

So, I focus on collapsing one screen, but then I “thought” if I collapse one surely it is my responsibility to paint another; but when I used what feeble artistic talents I could summon from my head, the result was a blurry screen. When I left my head out of it, the screens regained clarity. I understood the purpose here of creating anew, but couldn’t work out initially how I was able to create anew without inputting data. I was told to “have faith”, allow the screens to be replaced, keep infusing from my heart, and when I become more experienced and confident with the technique I would be able to contribute more. This was good enough for me and so I don’t think about creating screens, I just select them.

This is rather exciting for me, as being a “sensor” I have always been envious of individuals who have incredibly graphic visualizations. For me to now be able to see visuals, even though I cannot technically describe the “eye” of this sight, is really quite delightful - like being a kid with a new toy! And I am looking forward to being able to “drive out of the garage”, so to speak, but I am in no hurry as I want to do so when I feel confident, step by step! By the way, the screens are always there, that is I don’t have to meditate or do anything to bring them back. I just have to turn my attention away from what I am doing, e.g. typing this post, doing dishes, etc and focus into the heart to see them. I apologize if this is clumsily described, however I cannot describe it any other way at this point.

Perhaps I should also mention that prior to this occurrence I did have a “non heart” visual that was similar to a dream visual. I woke up one night and before being able to open my eyes I was seeing a line of screens flashing across from left to right, like a dream visual yet I was awake. There was so much complexity in each screen; from mathematics to physics to colour, that my mind was overwhelmed and could not grasp the formula or meaning of each screen. When I tried to zoom in on a screen to slow down the rapid progression, it was as though my head was being supported and gently pulled back from doing so. Like someone grabbing someone before they walked into busy traffic zooming past.

My physical senses were dizzying in all of this, much like being on a roller coaster ride, yet when I tried to look away to stop feeling dizzy, the hand holding me kept my head still so I could not avoid it; and this was okay because I had no fear, it wasn’t that uncomfortable, and I would have regretted not reaching the end if I had bailed. When the screens finally stopped at the last one it was the “answer” to all the others and this was all I had to know. Can’t tell you the equation or the answer, for that wasn’t actually the point. It was quite simply okay to arrive at an answer without having to mentally do, know, or understand all the calculations required in the process; that was the purpose of the experience. Needless to say, when this was over and I could open my eyes I was quite thrilled at this event, for it was perhaps my third ever “visual” over a lifetime.

I have since re-read Lyricus Discourse 6 and found similarities in the Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence and am hoping that perhaps I have struck the right chords. Have tried searching for archives of members experiences with this and was linked to a “Remote Viewing” thread which I have not gotten around to reading yet, but if anyone knows of a link to the “Intuitive Intelligence” visual experiences I would be grateful. I would enjoy synchronizing with members experiences as I tentatively take my baby steps with visualizations.

(P.S. Hello Darlene, if you are there. After I wrote these experiences down and before posting, I searched Planetwork Press for guidance also and was deeply rewarded with John’s Commentaries on Lyricus Discourses. If there are more links that you feel may be beneficial I would be more than grateful. Thank you.)

Post subject: Re: Lyricus Discourse 6
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:51 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Lyricus Discourses are a year long technique. You read them out loud once a month with the music. There are six pieces of music one for each Discourse.

Each one of us who have done this exercise have experienced a break though in the controlling power of the physical instrument at some new level. I personally learned how strong this was the first couple of months as it would get to the last few days of the month and had not completed the six readings. When that was broken, I began to read them "in the heart" and the power of the physical instrument was weaken to the point that I could read all six before the middle of the month.

John has been commissioned by James to put all the last twelve years works into what James titled, The Collected Works of the Wingmakers. John is the editor and commentator on all the works which will be in two volumes and will be published on the new web site. In that work you will find more of Johns insights on the Lyricus Discourses.

Under Articles on our website you will find the meditation that we created for Discourse 6. We found it very helpful. It titled Emotional Clearing Exercise and Light Distribution

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
This may be helpful ... or not. I read the first Discourse on the first of the month, the second on the second ect ect ect . That way I didn't have to remember where I was and got them done in the first week of the month . Can not say that they "opened" any "doors" but that they became very "grounded" in my mind and continue to "pop up" when pondering these discussions.

I did/have come to appreciate these discussion, so much more than before doing this. I thought that they were aimed at a "teacher/student" mentality, at first - and believed that most of us were "beyond" that type of "teaching order" ... but after reading them for a year, that notion was replaced, when I realized how often my mind referrers to them -almost as if they had become an "interface" or "filter" of some sort ... I didn't understand when I first read them casually, how all encompassing these topic were ... and how important it is to "ground" them into our minds.

We are taught via repetition and experience - reading the LD on a monthly basis, for a year ... gives us the repetition and time to experience their application in our own lives... and convince ourselves that they are worth the effort. Anyone who might believe that you can just read the the materials and "transform" is in for disappointment ... it takes years of practice on a daily basis to incorporate these concepts into your life ... and that's if you are totally immersed in them ... those who "dabble" or are just in it for a quick dive will quickly revert to their "learned behavior" and soon tire of having to start over again and again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:38 pm 

The one-year program of reading the discourses aloud is a recommendation.

Quote:
It is recommended to read the discourses aloud and to repeat the readings every month or so for a period of one year. The discourses provide grounding in the elegant neutrality of the consciousness of the sovereign integral.

Also note Lyricus Discourse 4:

Quote:
Teacher: Each individual is a creator of his or her wisdom path. As such, they must create the priority and structure of their path on their own. They may tap resources like teachers or books, but the creation of the path is their own, regardless of the external circumstances such as religious conformity. Once this is understood and internalized, it becomes the foundation from which you operate. This is one’s spiritual duty, and it is the first step on the path of co-creation with the universe.

Source: http://www.Lyricus.org

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:20 am 
 WWW  Profile

Yes, it is a recommendation, but what starduster, Tolsap and I shared gives one an insight to what the recommendation does for the integration of the energetics of the what the Lyricus teachers are sharing with us. It is the anchoring of that energy in our systems.

The reason it is a recommendation is each of us have a choice to do it or not. We each have a choice to anchor this new energy or not. At no time will the Lyricus teachers tell us this is something you must do, it is always left for each of us to make the choice to do it or not. The Lyricus teacher are trained not to become the guru to anyone, we each are the mapmaker to own inner journey. Tolsap, starduster and I just shared what our journey gave us when we took the journey into the Lyricus Discourses. They lead us into our inner most parts of our Human Instrument and we felt a new energetics after the journey with them.

With the exception of one, the directions were not to clear, but the rest I have done as suggested/or recommended techniques. There are four in the Ancient Arrow Project Philosophies, one in the Music; five in Lyricus; and thirteen in Event Temples e-books. Yes, I have made a list of them all, it is even a check-off list for myself.

At this point in the protocols Lyricus is focusing on the Quantum Pause, six heart virtues, and the Rising Heart.
It is up to each person to do how to map out their journey. I can only share that all these techniques have become my journey into the practice of living in the heart.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:11 am 

I wrote this in 1996...a spiritual watershed year for me, and long before I ran into the Wingmakers materials a couple of years ago:

"In the realm of the mind
concepts multiply like fractals to infinity;
don't make the mistake of worshiping concepts.

Deeper still,
a river of knowing flows beneath your heart.

Again and again you dive,
surfacing at last,
clutching triumphantly the concrescent pearl:
another jewel
for the soul-cape you are weaving."

A lot of the Wingmakers material resonates with me, particularly metaphors of "deep dives," strands, weavings, bridges, and places on the planet that act as activation points. Aspects of the Chamber of Self visualization, and the refined mist of golden light in the Sixth Discourse visualization, to name just two, are practices and images that I encountered prior to encountering the Wingmakers materials.

For me, it is not so much about grounding in the materials, as finding resonance, affirmation and catalyzation of my unfolding process in them. I am more of a non-linear learner, rather than a follower of prescribed paths, although I do experiment with breathing techniques and guided visualizations, usually adapting them to my own understanding. I've learned to trust myself and go at my own pace.

I am a synthesis learner and am intrigued by the references to a "Synthesis Model" that would transcend and include the "Evolution/Saviorship" and "Transformation/Mastership" models.

Tolsap, Darlene and starduster, thank you for sharing your experiences. I do appreciate the enhancements and clarifications provided by John and Darlene at Planetwork Press, too!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 am 
Posting Freak

very well put Darlene... and why I keep bringing up the "shopping cart mentality" .... it is like ordering an "everything" pizza and then picking off the pieces that you don't "like" - when those pieces are already cooked into the ingredients ... and their flavors run through-out every bite ... whether you ignore them or not.

I have created my own wisdom path, using the materials available ... Take for instance the first example we were given (In the Journey of Self) where it was suggested that we "create" a "chamber of self" ... the materials suggest that we "invent" our own personal chamber ... and when we discussed this in a topic, we found that we had all created different "chambers" ... everyone's was different - but they were all Chambers of Self and served the same purpose.

I would be grateful, if you shared your list Darlene (or is it on your website) ... other than adopting the Principals, meditating/pondering over the materials on a daily basis, and contributing to the grid of compassion ... there are only three techniques that I have incorporated into my daily routine, which are the QP, the HV and the RH techniques . I do the four techniques found in the 4th Philos once every year and I have used the techniques found in the 6th LD, to clear and neutralize my heart for years now, when I discover a new "trigger word" I forgive myself for letting it trigger a emotional reaction and being so easily manipulate (today's word is "kenetic" - now that I am aware of how it is being used to justify murder by the pentagon) ...I take it into my heart and let it marinate in this "quite room" then I release it, and reprogram my mind, consciously, to associate that word with a more appropriate response and its authentic meaning ... I do that every time one of these words come up in conversations and I notice it causing me to "react" to it ... until the new understanding becomes my normal "response" ... this new intelligence helps me greatly, to Master my Emotions... I don't ignore them, in fact I am more aware of them (my emotions) and this process helps me to understand how the HMS works to conceal my true feelings. This process, to me, is like "guilding" these words (with the golden particles of my soul) ... it may not make them more valuable, but they beautify my language, instead of wrecking my world ... with a chemical dump.

these techniques (with the exception of the Principals - which are the foundation of the transformation) are all secondary to actually triggering the transformation process individually... which is not to say that they have no worth, unless you are using this process to enhance your consciousness - they work for anyone interested in becoming consciously aware of how they can assist humanity - they are Universal Truths - like em or lump em - your choice.

Just last night, I got a phone call, that would have, (before I started using these techniques) wrecked my world ... Two or three years ago, I would have let something like this give me an 'attack' of colitis that would have altered my state of being for at least 24 hours ... but this time I "heard" all the "trigger words" and responded quite calmly to their authentic meaning ... "Ok," I said to myself (while listening) ..." this is the way it IS ... and it is the way it should be - trust that! " ... I can accept that and deal with it, now that I am aware of how this is a "test" to see if I learned anything (snicker) ... I don't need to let my personal emotions wreck my state of being or those I associate with. I found myself, comforting the bearer of this bad news ... and empathizing with him, instead of blaming him for changing my plans - I refused to become a victim of circumstances ... I was able to find something productive to do - instead of getting angry ... and I look forward to seeing how this change has actually worked to my advantage when it becomes part of my past - and if and when I am ever in this situation again, I will be even better prepared to deal with it calmly - I may even enjoy the experience that allows me to test my progress .... all thanks, going to the techniques found in the WMMs for sharing this new intelligence and allowing me to improve my "state of being" - here, now.

I could feel, that my response was calming this man too ... in the beginning of the conversation, his voice was trembling as he struggled to control his own emotions ... by the time we were finished, we were laughing at the absurdity of it all ... and feeling sorry for the person who almost drove us into a wall. I don't know about him, but it made me feel Power-full ... to know that I didn't have to let this bump in the road ruin the trip or even alter my direction - but gives me time to "smell the roses" :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am 
Posting Freak

Ananake, I take it you don't cook much :lol: The WMMs are simply a recipe that will result in "wholeness" if you follow them ... there is no "personal" state of wholeness ... you either are, or you are not... a Wholeness Perception is the same for us all - if you use this recipe, it is guaranteed to satisfy ... your self, and all whom you share it with. Others may or may not choose to deny this opportunity, but it doesn't diminish your ability to share something wonderful in your life when you offer it to them.

Most people are not aware that they fragmented their consciousness, until they read the Wmms ... I am sure that if you told someone like Hinze Kissinger or the Dali Lama, that his consciousness was fragmented, he would consider you ignorant. But if his ego was refined, he would see it as an opportunity to improve his state of being ... with this recipe.

If you use this recipe, exactly as intended ... you will get the promised results ... if you alter it, there is no guarantees other than the fact that your cake (state of being) will reflect your personal preference to fragment the recipe... and create your own version of a cake, that most likely, can not be duplicated nor can it be said to be, the same as the cake promised by the recipe that you altered.

Right now, there are thousands of varieties of cakes being offered to Humanity ... but there is only one, (believe me, I have tasted them all) that allows you to experience Wholeness. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:23 pm 

I just finished Discourse Six this morning. My ninth month. I have to admit I still can't get the visualisation technique right. I imagine myself looking at myself from a distance of a couple of metres and then project an image of my head filling with the fine yellow mist onto chest/heart area of my imagined self! I don't know if this is how anyone else does it but I would welcome your imput because I'm not really sure if I'm doing it the way it should be done :?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The key is intention. Your intention of following the meditation and learning the skills that this meditation teaches you, so in that sense you are doing it correctly.

Perfection is not what is called for here it is just doing the best you can and it does work.

Remember step 4 in that meditation can be done "20 times a day" as that is how we can connect to nature more often during the day. I do not do it that often, but I try to do it a few times a day.

This a wonderful way to anchor this new energetics on the planet.

Post subject: Re: Lyricus Discourse 6 - Chamber of Self
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Greetings Tolsap - excellent sharing!

When reading what you have share regarding heart visualization I immediately saw the similarities - I had very recently 'designed' an 'impression' of something which has to do with how I ‘see’ my ‘Camber of Self’ – as recently as creating The "Gathering of The Selves” (click image for link) Image thread – and reading what you have shared I am excited that there are definite connections happening with many of us.

Learning how to operate and connect our chambers together – for the collective purpose of First Source Initiative – in erasure of the suppression matrix – exciting!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:14 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Hey Annanake, if it (the recommended exercises) is working for those who are using them, then this is not a bad thing is it?
I think what I hear you saying perhaps is that it can become an instrument of suppression and segregation if it comes across from those who use these exercises that you cannot possibly ‘get there’ (understand Wholeness etc…) without applying the recommended exercises, and are thus treated by those who think this, as being ‘outside’ their own structures of experience and belief and therefore somehow treated with distrust and seen as a likely usurper, or some such other thing.

This might in fact be true if James himself were attempting to bring together individuals in order to create a following for himself and extend his kingdom and influence within the realms of the Multiverse, but I think it very unlikely although I can understand how this might be the conclusion some individuals have reached over the years.

Focus into the materials rather than the image of the messenger and you will find many ‘hidden’ things which relate to you as a unique individual.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:40 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
Hey Annanake, if it (the recommended exercises) is working for those who are using them, then this is not a bad thing is it?

Not a bad thing at all!

Quote:
I think what I hear you saying perhaps is that it can become an instrument of suppression and segregation if it comes across from those who use these exercises that you cannot possibly ‘get there’ (understand Wholeness etc…) without applying the recommended exercises,...<snip>

When someone states that a particular technique is the only thing that works, then yes, that is how it comes across. Now, it may be true that it is the only thing that has worked for that person, but to imply that it is the only thing that will work for everyone is (in my opinion) delusional.

Quote:
Focus into the materials rather than the image of the messenger and you will find many ‘hidden’ things which relate to you as a unique individual.

I've found this to be true for me. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm 

Hi All, thanks for all your contributions, which are helpful and appreciated.

Prior to experiencing visualization, I would consciously practice HV’s as often as I could throughout the day and its activities - constantly realigning with the Quantum Pause technique and redirecting my focus into the moment, (somewhat similar to some of the recent expressions that are emerging in the Soul-Body Movement Techniques thread). Now I am able to use the visualization tool/vehicle as well and finding it to be extremely rewarding.

For example, when I picked up my children from school the other day I was “in a good space”, I was even excited at going out into the crowds for I have finally learnt to manage and maintain the “focus”, more often than not, whilst surrounded by thousands. Just before arriving home however, my body was totally overwhelmed with a “jarring” feeling. This was extremely uncomfortable both physically and emotionally, so much so that if anyone touched me or spoke to me my physical body wanted to catapult into screams of pain, anger and intolerance.

I was unable to engage with my children in conversation, for no matter what anyone did I was not in a position to respond with anything short of a snarl, for it felt as if every nerve in my body was infused with a high voltage. I had to tell my children to keep a wide berth of me for a few minutes. I sat, turned into my heart and “screens”, collapsed the screen in front of me that showed my body bubbling with an unexplained “rage”, and then replaced the screen with one that showed my family laughing.

I did not think “anything”, that is, I did not allow expectations to creep in of how long this would take, had I chosen the right screen, would it work, etc, etc. I simply performed the technique, sat still and empty, and immediately the uncomfortable “voltage” began to subside; less than five minutes later it had completely disappeared. I gathered my children, discussed what had transpired and in no time we were rolling around in laughter and enjoying our time together.

This is a very simplistic demonstration, however it is the power that is contained within the practice of staying in the moment and allowing transformation to occur that is so potent to every moment of our lives. By creative redirection of focus a situation was neutralized immediately; I did not have to endure the uncomfortable physical emotional/mental pain for hours whilst fighting it and struggling not to react to it in my responses, I did not have to set up a lengthy ritual of meditation to dissolve it, I did not need to “dial-a-friend”, I did not have to take a pill or a glass of wine: the situation was done and dusted instantaneously.

In times past I would have spent minutes, hours, days, analyzing this situation; why did this happen? What was it that caused me to feel this way? Am I a bad person for feeling so much rage? Have I failed in my spiritual quest because I cannot avoid emotional discord? Do I need to change my diet? Do I need to rearrange my furniture and/or hang talismans in my car or around my neck? What is in my environment/world that I can blame for this experience? What do I need to address in my life to ensure this never happens again? Etc, etc, etc and thus with each analysis the questions become eternal guaranteeing that I will remain locked into a very limited framework. Today, I address situations in the moment with the tools I have come to acquire, comfortable and trusting that “my diagnostic/specialist team” who I have come to recognize, do not need lengthy intervention from my minds analytical toolbox; they simply require me to stay in the moment with my choices: I don’t need to know how to calculate the process that leads to the manifestation of a desired answer/solution, I just need to allow its presence.

It is truly rewarding to hear of members experiences and I do hope many more are forthcoming, for there is so much that can be shared with the uniqueness and synchronicity of individual expressions.

P.S. (Incidentally just prior to my ability to visualize in my heart centre I had hit another wall - a big wall - “Please, not again!!!” Fetal position, blankets over head, gut wrenching sobs, can’t take anymore of this same ol’ same ol’, begging for the next key to my cage so I could once more walk without chains in the universe of unity that I have always known in my heart to be real.)

Also, I too have come from a past that has had sovereignty, portals, heart virtues, etc introduced prior to discovering the WM Material. Needless to say that when I discovered the website not only was it rewarding for the additional links I continually require along my journey, but the materials consolidated what I had been exposed to previously. Some of the information I had become aware of years ago transcended the knowledge that was available from our spiritual networks and although I knew/felt this to be real, because there was no “philosophy” available I “sailed” alone, so to speak, whilst attempting to deepen my level of understanding of it all.

I am now rewarded with the WM material because it provides detailed illustration to the broad concept that I had come to know and love but at many times anguished over with frustration. By immersing myself into the philosophies and practices of the WM Material I am able to steer myself deeper into the world I have always known was there; but I allow myself to be guided momentarily/daily throughout the materials rather than adhering to a specific format. Having said that, it is not to suggest that there is no format with the directions I receive. Once again we are all unique and we all learn via different techniques; if my technique means that I will take a longer route, then so be it. I have been frustrated for years with what appeared to be a slow progression and now that I have consciously arrived at one reference point of freedom, I am in no hurry to rush forward; Hah what a wonderful paradox for never did I expect to hear myself say that I am enjoying the “slow motion” of life, enjoying the practice of moment by moment experience, where “tomorrow” now feels like a lifetime away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 am 

Tolsap, I am very appreciative of what you have shared and also what others are sharing. I am particularly inspired by anothers' experience because I can 'try it on'.... visualize and feel it a bit.... and learn something.

For some time I have been pondering the ‘rivers’ that you mentioned in the ‘tone of equality’ thread and am becoming better at recognizing when I might be ‘shifting’ (to another river) as the result of my thoughts or actions. The feeling is subtle but I believe becomes more obvious with practice. In doing this, I am becoming much more aware of what is happening within myself in this present moment so I am becoming more ‘present’. This has been very helpful.

Inspired by this thread I have read Discourse 6 a couple of times along with your posts and feel the relevance for me at this time. I can appreciate that rewriting our emotional history allows us to begin here and now hopefully letting go of the unconscious patterns that we have been dragging on and on to manifest circumstances which may not serve our 'evolution'. I am intrigued with your ‘screens’ and not getting into ‘analysis/paralysis’. It is so immediate. I have to admit that I experience similar 'circumstances' with my daughters as you describe and can end up in the 'analysis and guilt' arena of 'why'.... If I can stay in the present moment, everything can change.

I had an experience when I was in my early 20's.... I was sitting in my apartment alone and it was completely dark. I acknowledged within that I was at my lowest 'low'.... probably because of a relationship but also because I grew up within an environment that was somewhat isolated and severely depressed - parents, relatives.... so this state was 'normal'. As I sat there I thought "What if my mood could change?".... then "Perhaps it could change simply because I believe that it can"...."Opening the possibility of it happening may make it happen".... "It may take 5 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, a day".... "Let go of 'when' but just know that it will happen". I sat there quietly and would say that I was experiencing a 'quantum moment'. There was a feeling within of release. Within about 20 minutes I visualized a feather floating. Instead of floating 'down' and back and forth, this feather floated 'up' and back and forth. My 'mind' was surprised with this visual and I think this helped it to open up. By the time the feather floated all the way up my mood had changed and I felt joy within and actually laughed. This experience has never left me and from that point on I knew that I could change my inner 'state'. I do not always practice this as well as I could but am inspired by this thread and the 'art of visualization'.

Adding.... the above experience I realize is not the result of the WM's inspiration, or actually, maybe it was :D , but I felt it supported the power that we have within and the process outlined in the Lyricus Discourse 6....

Last edited by Karen on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 pm 
Posting Freak

personally, I don't think dwelling in the past is getting us anywhere ... but I can understand how one might find it uplifting to glance back, and see how far they have come...
"time traveling" ... the Wmms tell us that we can "change the past" by changing our perspectives of it . Forgiving ourselves for what we did in the past changes how we perceive it Now when you understand how it brought you here, prepared to appreciate these materials and your opportunity to progress at even a more rapid pace ... it is all about what you are doing NOW that counts

as the LDs tell us, there is NOTHING that prevents us from experiencing wholeness (navigator) ... so if you haven't done that yet, then NOW is the time :D

The real problem in this story is that the humans within the prison do not see the prison as a prison or the guards as guards. They are oblivious to their imprisonment. Thus, they are not trying to escape from the prison; rather, if they are seeking to escape from anything, it is from boredom, anxiety, poverty, pain, bad relationships, illness, depression, and hopelessness. The suppression of their identity as a Sovereign Integral that lives in eternal and unconditional oneness, equality, and truthfulness is not even a consideration in their search....
The prison is constructed of many walls, and when one wall falls down, there is the initial rush of relative freedom, but there remains another wall and another wall after that. The prison is a labyrinth and until the individual is not relying on pictures, images, sounds, words, feelings, and thoughts to interpret their world, they remain inside a wall of the prison

quotes above from the PCI from James' answers

when are we each going to say NO MORE? and follow up on that decision.

forgiveness is not a Biblical expression or religious platitude; it is the nature of the Sovereign Integral to remain inaccessible until the individual in the human expression (HMS) rises up within themselves and announces to their local universe: NO MORE! No more will I be part of this deception. No more will I contribute my energy to the works of deception. No more will I stand idle while others suffer. No more will I shake in my self doubt and allow those in power to decide my fate. No longer will I be sucked into the distractions of the Elite. No longer will I reserve my activism for a future time… the time is NOW.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm 
Posting Freak

There are so many thoughts about how we can improve ourselves with effort over time, how we can do this, should do this with correct intent and discipline....and yet as i read over the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral i am reminded that there is no pathway to FS, no pathway to wholeness, that no tool or technique will bring us closer or make us more spiritual or more powerful or more... anything....We live inside an illusion of deficiency, and separation that is dishonest.....It's only a kind of unraveling we are doing, not improving or progressing. We are the intelligence of Love revealing ITSelf through time.

Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral

There is no space more sacred or powerful than another
There is no being more spiritual than another There is no thing more divine than another
There is no tool or technique that accelerates the unfoldment of consciousness
There is no truth that can be written, spoken, or thought unless it is conceived and expressed through the Language of Unity
First Source transcends Wholeness
All the fragments of philosophy, science, and religion, even when unified, represent but a fractional picture of reality
The mysteries of your world will never be understood through inquiries that are based in the language of the mind
Perfection is a concept of wholeness misunderstood
The conditions of peace, beauty, love, and security are merely signposts to wholeness, as are their counterparts
To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression
No being requires knowledge other than their unique Wholeness Perspective
There is no hierarchy. There is only One That Is All
There is no model of existence outside of the model of self-creation
True Freedom is access to First Source
A being cannot get closer to First Source than in the existence of a moment
The sovereign being and First Source are reality
Having a physical body does not limit you, anymore than having legs on an eagle prevents it from flying
All conditions of existence are facets of the one condition of the reality of unlimited self-creation
There is no pathway to First Source
Unfoldment, evolution, growth/decay cycles and transformation are all bound to the same premise of separation in linear time
The hidden harmony is found with joy, while the obvious brings indifference
The farther you enter into the Truth the deeper your conviction for truth must be
There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:54 pm 

:)

The present moment is definitely the 'place to be'....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Moving in time from a state of consciousness of limitation to the Quantum field is how we accelerate time...we "Time travel to another You." This shift is not about enhancing the self image that is striving to be equal and one with all life/FS.....It is leaving that behind and stepping into the Quantum field of consciousness that is vibrating at a frequency that both encompasses the human body-mind/thought-time prison and also expanded beyond its walls....to the You that exists there as us. This consciousness exists and has always existed as the layer of consciousness of FS. When do we realize that we are in prison? When we are prepared... We are children of the dream, and when we are ready we wake up from that dream and begin to see the prison for what it is and the guards for what they are, and naturally we begin dismantling the system, so that we may fly free. This prison is not external, although we create the external from its illusion.. We stand up to our own mind conditioning, our own repression, our own self indoctrination.....What anyone else does is up to them alone....why would we interfere with free will? We do have a responsibility to express what we have found....That expression/transmission will support all life to do the same in its own perfect timing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:57 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

there is NOTHING that prevents us from experiencing wholeness (navigator)

Best make nothing something then.

What anyone else does is up to them alone....why would we interfere with free will?

When there are those who use the suppression matrix to manipulate unfolding events which keep the prison a prison.
First align your free will with that of First Source, then get about assisting the dismantling of the suppression matrix which has the affect of freeing that fragment of First Source imbued within every individual, from the prison. This might well necessitate rethinking what it is that the individual (you me) has been taught about the 'free will' and what it is supposed to be, according to the experts of separation...the guards(dians) the teachers the authorities and the governance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm 

Don't give anything any energy. As I do this, there is the breath and the natural state. This expression holds great power, it's an unstopping source of energy that is not concerned with any form of survival, that does not feed any diversions or problems. It is the field where things are happening. All other expressions bend to this field which has no center. This is the Domain of Unity, or Source Reality.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

When we are prepared... We are children of the dream, and when we are ready we wake up from that dream and begin to see the prison for what it is and the guards for what they are, and naturally we begin dismantling the system, so that we may fly free.
Children Of the Dream.

Click Pic 4 link 0~0 Image

Try writing a book about it - good for visualization and creative expression...that, through the lens of "WingMakers", will make it Real...what is happening in the story which is assisting with the dismantling?
What part do the characters 'play'.
How does it relate to ATER TUMTI ?

"Time To Fly"

8)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:08 pm 
Posting Freak

bla bla bla, I used the Wmms of my own Free Will... exactly (to the best of my abilities) as suggested ... I can not figure out, for the life of me, why anyone, who is not "willing" to do that, even posts in this forum .

you wouldn't even be able to " align " your self to FS ... if you hadn't read the materials
you wouldn't even know that you are a SECU
you wouldn't know your true origins or destiny
you wouldn't know about the HMS

and you actually believe, that without Soul (entity consciousness) that you know what the First Point is - AND that you know how to "dismantle the suppression network" bla bla bla bla bla

The LTO tells us that the First Point (of our entire BEing HERE, now - is to restore a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... focus.

The First Point of process is the key factor of preparation. If your First Point for the reclamation of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is anything less than unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness in the expression of every moment, then you will hit many walls within the prison, and each time you do, you will be required to start over. Thus, the initial point of self-realization must be aligned to the realization itself.
Answer 3 from James: PCI

If that is what YOU want to discuss, where in the whole wide world do you go to discuss it - why, the WMF, because they are the only website on the web that is a steady source of information about how you "dismantle the suppression network" ... but let's ignore the fact that they say that you can't do that, in a fragmented state of consciousness ... and that the first thing you need to do, is transform, and that is why you are here ...

you just need to trust the Wholeness Navigator - the Heart of the Entity ... you are HERE, now because It knows you better than youR ego knows your Spirit, (your ego thinks you are weak - you are its victim -release your self doubt, these materials are "proven" ... one size fits all ... Guaranteed success - if you don't like it, you can just invent your own (instant gratification device - real or imagined) and tell yourself - but I am special - chosen) ... or is that what you are telling us ... you tried it, didn't like it, (requires too much effort) and now you have created a "better" way - just visualize it and pretend it manifests :lol: I am sure it does in your mind.

WHAT IS BEING SUPPRESSED, BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL, IS THE SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Last edited by starduster on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

you are HERE,

I would understand by what you have shared, that your understanding of 'here' and, say, my understanding of 'here', are somewhat largely different in perspective and nature.
I might be receiving you differently than how you are transmitting, as you havent explained what your 'here' signifies for you.

you wouldn't even be able to " align " your self to FS ... if you hadn't read the materials
you wouldn't even know that you are a SECU
you wouldn't know your true origins or destiny
you wouldn't know about the HMS

The 'materials' - some wear these like clothing. Can you say "First Source"?
Truly, it once was called "Prime Creator" and has been called many other things.
Can you KNOW what you are without having to put a label to it? If so, you are doing very well, and would likewise de-label the other things you point at.

Putting labels upon things does not thus automatically make one an expert of those things.
So do the labels signify ownership of the objects being labelled by the one labeling them? No, they do not.

copy paste quote like it lump it patrol scan defend dump dither distract organize categorize label and pronounce.

Write A Book About It.

:lol:

"First Source" [I] was around way before any other sound uttered a name to distinguish things.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm 
Posting Freak

here .... is right HERE in the WMF ... its never been any place else - cause that is where it is "archived" eh? what else could it mean when I say "here and now" other than IN THIS MOMENT that you happen to read those words.

our being HERE, now, serves a purpose ...

the materials themselves "drew" you here - because they reveal "new intelligence" -that is being broadcasted on a frequency that you resonate with ... at least your Soul resonates with (sub consciously).

why do you resist this awareness - only thing I can figure out is because you don't trust your SELF ... you believe you will fail - only if you quit = free will - always was and always will be your choice ...

... the reason you are Here, now, what brought you and keeps bringing you back HERE ... is the attraction you feel towards the Wmms ... they are, after all, what we all have in common, nothing more and nothing less ... so wake up, and be honest with your SELF - why do you think you are here ?
because I think you are here to promote yourself, and your way of shopping through the new intelligence and completely ignoring some of it ... as if that wasn't being done of your "own free will"

we didn't come here to express our self delusions ... we came here to discuss the Wmms