WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I don't schmooz anyone because I don't look at people in terms of how they can serve me unlike you starduster with this in schmoozing Darlene hoping to make me look bad so you can look good. Darlene is not my mother nor yours so why do you treat her as such? We are all equals here isn't it you who constantly preaches that, yet fall short in the practice due to your need to interfere and impose your view on others ? Sovereignty stands on its own with no need for outside approval because the consciously aware approval is generated from within. I don't need to try turning others against you , you have already done that quite well on your own. Nor do I care what anyone's opinion is about me for none can compare to what it is I feel for myself. It is simply a thing called wonderful.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Our Holographic Reality
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't schmooze Darlene, Shay, I see her as my equal, and treat her the way I would appreciate being treated ... and no one makes you look bad, Shay, you do that all by yourself, when you divert every topic into as Bashing session of the members ... ignoring or perverting everything they say with your fragmented perspective of why you are here ... and the purpose that the WMF serves.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:58 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
I don't schmooz anyone because I don't look at people in terms of how they can serve me unlike you starduster with this in schmoozing Darlene hoping to make me look bad so you can look good. Darlene is not my mother nor yours so why do you treat her as such? We are all equals here isn't it you who constantly preaches that, yet fall short in the practice due to your need to interfere and impose your view on others ? Sovereignty stands on its own with no need for outside approval because the consciously aware approval is generated from within. I don't need to try turning others against you , you have already done that quite well on your own. Nor do I care what anyone's opinion is about me for none can compare to what it is I feel for myself. It is simply a thing called wonderful.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:02 am 
Posting Freak

oh please Shay, you schmooze everyone you aren't bashing ... and bash everyone you aren't schmoozing ... It would be laughable if it wasn't so predictable

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:02 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:45 am 
Posting Freak

and boring :mrgreen: yawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
and boring :mrgreen: yawn

As Ebyam would say, "Whatever floats your boat", starduster. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Despite appearances to the contrary....Unity is at hand......and nothing is going to stop it from getting stronger....tis just a matter of perspective how we view it....expect to see and feel Unity and odds are you will..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Contrary to the doctrines of the New Age where they imply that unity happens overnight en-mass and that it has nothing to do with ones behavior, I offer this from James in his interview with the CMN. For the culmination of Unity to occur it needs to be seen as a process over time(approximately 70 years or so) and one has to be aware of what it is that is being unified and behave in such a manner that supports the One Being.

Quote:
Question 5: It has been written about from every corner of the world that a time would come when humankind would begin to awaken\remember\transform into a more cohesive and aligned species. Alignment to the galactic center has been pointed to as well as other astrological conditions that would make an energetic opening for this mass awakening. Was it ever in the best interests of the public at large that the higher knowledge be protected by a handful of monks, priests, scientists and adepts until the arrival of this time or was this a function of the Animus?

JAMES Answer 5: The "higher knowledge has never been protected, nor has it required protection. As I said, humanity simply learned in the wrong direction. It is not as if the higher knowledge is a nuclear bomb, or that it could be used by someone to manipulate others, destroy someone, or create chaos from order. The higher knowledge cannot be subverted, modified, or otherwise recombined to be anything but beneficent and supportive.

Imagine that you have a secret code, and every time this code was spoken, love filled the world. If you shared this code with others, and they spoke it, more love entered the world, and this grew and expanded until humanity began to see itself as One Being connected in the heart. All of the practices, rituals, culture and pomp and circumstances that divide us would dissolve amid this rising tide of love. So, this code would be considered by many as harmful to their old ways of doing business. They would try to make it illegal to speak this code and share it. They would try to put the genie back into its bottle. This would be protecting the higher knowledge.

However, as you know, there is no secret code or formula. What the elite have done is turned our attention in the wrong direction, and they have left the higher knowledge untouched, unprotected and languishing in disuse. They model a different behavioral intelligence-one that is fueled by the lower mind and ego-personality. yes, there is secret knowledge that is protected, but none tof it has anything to do with how to raise the frequency of love within the human instrument, so that the individual can find, share, and become a viral entity of the vibration of equality. And this, so far as i know, is the only higher knowledge worthy of contemplation and practice3 at this time in humanity's evolution.

As for your comment about a "time would come when humankind would begin to awaken\remember\transform into a more cohesive and cosmically aligned species," the world is abuzz with both hope and fear, in fairly equal portions from my viewpoint. The hope is that this long foretold prophecy is true, and the fear is that it will exact a turbulent manifestation.

The spoken code analogy I mentioned earlier is a metaphor of this transformation, and the code is a code of behavior.The behavior is the expression of the virtuous heart as it guides our individual and collective behavior. While the dysfunction of ignorance is lifting like a fog to unveil new light, it will be a process that will occur over the next 70 years. In the terminology of the WingMakers, this transformation is called the Grand Portal, which is the irrefutable discovery of the human soul and how this soul is part of a mosaic of One Being.

This oneness does not mean that individuality will no longer exist, quite the opposite. Individuality is heightened in the One Being paradigm, it is simply aligned to a collective purpose, and this purpose is to explore and share the accumulated wisdom of the One Being through creation. It does not mean that humanity is a hive mentality as depicted in science fiction. The soul of the One Being is a connected entity that operates as a unified body of coherent creation aligned to the higher frequencies that issue from dimensions of non-time, non-space, and non-matter.

An individual can fight these frequencies or ignore them. A collective entity cannot. It must operate in alignment to these higher energies, or they will bring chaos-an environment that will not support Oneness. In approximately 70 years the Grand Portal will be discovered by a new science, and it will catapult humanity into a new relationship with the universe. The face of humanity will change as it incorporates a massively expanded definition of itself, and in this era of redefining, humanity will become aligned and coherent. This change will appear to come as a result of this new science, but in truth, it will be the result of trillions upon trillions of behavioral shifts that precede it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Unity takes a lot of hard work and the willingness to change.......something you are apparently scared of ....there is no part of you that wishes to get past this bickering........aren't you getting tired of it. ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Basically you just wish to fight .....and be contrary.....the only way is Shay's way....no other viewpoint or opinion....is to be tolerated.....am finally beginning to understand you who will say anything to get her way across....call one a drunk...drug user...does not matter to you .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 pm 
Posting Freak

and back to contributing to the topic with an inspiring (to me) tidbit
there was something mentioned in the Interview with Mark Hemple that Shay mentioned too, about the dimensions being porous :

22:40 Now, one of the byproducts of living in this finer frequency is that the walls
between individuality and unity are permeable, so the ability to move between the
individual state and the state of union is simply a thought away. Just as we shift
thoughts—they can move from sovereign individuality to Oneness in consciousness and
back again with ease. In the state of Oneness, the WingMakers—as a state of collective
consciousness—have access to the shared holographic records that have been compiled
over the species’ evolutionary rise from a simple biped to an enlightened, Coherent
Collective, aligned to the frequencies of Source Intelligence.
So, with access to this hologram, they can insert themselves into our spacetime as an
event string. This is carefully engineered to reveal their identities, but always clothed in a
mythological context so they remain meaningful, rather than just informational, or, worse
yet, objects of fear.

that is something that wasn't discussed in this topic before ... I am sure there are more thing that that James has added to our understanding of the "holographics" used in our design - since we last visted here and honestly discussed it :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Basically you just wish to fight .....and be contrary.....the only way is Shay's way....no other viewpoint or opinion....is to be tolerated.....am finally beginning to understand you who will say anything to get her way across....call one a drunk...drug user...does not matter to you .

Quote:
James Intro

I'd like to begin this interview with a brief statement. If any of my answers appear biased or judgmental, I assure you they are merely caught up in the murkiness of words, and don't reflect either personal bias or a judgment or a polarity. I begin with the simple belief that all humans on this planet put forth their best efforts, however, they do, despite their best intentions, fall prey to energies that are less than good expressions of their higher natures. this reality requires a constant dose of compassion, understanding and forgiveness, in order to maintain equilibrium. There is but one antidote to judging another person: bless them. If we bless people instead of judging them, we operate more genuinely from our hearts, and untether ourselves from fear.

CMN Interview with James.

Bless you markz.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
and back to contributing to the topic with an inspiring (to me) tidbit
there was something mentioned in the Interview with Mark Hemple that Shay mentioned too, about the dimensions being porous :

22:40 Now, one of the byproducts of living in this finer frequency is that the walls
between individuality and unity are permeable, so the ability to move between the
individual state and the state of union is simply a thought away. Just as we shift
thoughts—they can move from sovereign individuality to Oneness in consciousness and
back again with ease. In the state of Oneness, the WingMakers—as a state of collective
consciousness—have access to the shared holographic records that have been compiled
over the species’ evolutionary rise from a simple biped to an enlightened, Coherent
Collective, aligned to the frequencies of Source Intelligence.
So, with access to this hologram, they can insert themselves into our spacetime as an
event string. This is carefully engineered to reveal their identities, but always clothed in a
mythological context so they remain meaningful, rather than just informational, or, worse
yet, objects of fear.

that is something that wasn't discussed in this topic before ... I am sure there are more thing that that James has added to our understanding of the "holographics" used in our design - since we last visted here and honestly discussed it :wink:

From the Conscious Media Network Interview with James, A 3.

Quote:
These energies are not human based, but rather are from a different dimensional realm. I won't go into the subject here because it is a very complex topic, but suffice it to say that these energies are observing these organizations and the aspiring leadership therein, seeking influence from their dimension in the human one. They are not satisfied to allow human authority to reign unimpeded because they perceive the dimensional barriers as porous, unlike humanity.
(Italics mine)

What this means is that most humans with their limited 3-D empirical way of looking at reality in general haven't a clue about other dimensions let alone how porous or inaccessible through the veils other dimensions could be. Ignorance is not bliss, the dimensions are quite accessible. In this case ignorance is counted on so that people can remain programmed and controlled without knowing it or from where, in this case of the ambitious,aspiring, potential leaders. I think the whole dimensional thing is some of the systematic programming and layering of the HMS to keep us focused on externals and not know or remember about the possible influence beyond all dimensions, which is the Sovereign Integral consciousness whose direct contact is through the Energetic Heart such as First Source is for everyone of us being First Source .

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 am 
 WWW  Profile

Reality is a much more complex thing than being a result of intentional focus or mental visualization or prayer.
Part of reality is a result of your individual blueprint;
part of your experience relates to your higher self setting up experiences for you;
part is a consequence of your past actions;
part of it is a reflection of your thoughts and emotions and their energetic attraction;
and part is the desire of your higher self to experience new energy fields.

Only one of these elements is influenced by intention or the Law of Attraction, and certainly the fundamental blueprint of the Designing Force, as co- created by your higher self and First Source, is not subject to the intentions or prayerful petitions of your ego-personality, no matter how eloquent or heartfelt. Living from the Heart, p 22

The desire for higher experiences brings us to the start of building our holographic reality. As all of this is complex as James writes, it is a new way of building a holographic self by living our love centered life. The one thing I do not know about is after we have built our holographic self do we know what it is doing, or is it in spacetime doing its own thing while we life in our dominate reality now?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak

The practice of the Six Heart Virtues, the Quantum Pause, various exercises from HeartMath and perhaps, others so aligned, help tremendously in upping ones frequency so as not to be so influenced by the ego\personality and be able to see clearly and make the choice of the Heart to guide us. As Einstein said you can't find the solution from the same consciousness you created the problem in. This is not verbatim. I don't think what we have to do is so complex , complexity lies in the labyrinth of the HMS and being so lost there. What we can do is quite simple, the hard part is overriding the programming that has made it so complex. Karma is of the HMS it is not of the Sovereign Integral consciousness. And with practicing the Six Heart Virtues earnestly and consistently we live less and less according to a past and more in the moment, the HMS is all about the past. I have no idea what the "Law of attraction" has to do with any of this, it's not something I've been at all interested in because so much is not taken into account with it and too many cashed in on it to make money and have a guru status. It's quite simple what I use for reference , it has to resonate with me and that includes these materials. We really can't afford to not listen to our hearts anymore. And James is so utterly consistent it saying this simply and clearly. He also said that that the HMS is complex he never said our hearts were.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
James: Well, first let me say that the 2012 date is more of a culmination than it is
an event unto itself. The process has been underway since the earliest coalescence
of atoms into molecules, into stars, into angelic hosts, and into human creation. It's
a process that is... it's a vibrational pattern sent forth by First Source, and
therefore it replicates itself in ever-increasing efficiency and coherence.

Earth is an unusual planet among the mysterious number of planets that dot the
universe and it is quite alive in its own right. It is nearing an alignment with this
luminous field of First Source that enables a planet to shift its dimensional
frequency. All of us, planets and creatures alike, are ascending dimensionally
through timespace. This ascension is not arbitrary or capricious in any way. Rather,
it is the plan of First Source in action.

Many people I know are expecting 2012 to be a major event, as this alignment
between earth and its galactic center is arrived at. In a real sense, the global
community of ten, perhaps twelve million people who are operating in the higher
frequencies will notice the greatest change, and this change will be expressed in
heightened perception, an intuitive knowing, more of a fine-grain intuitive knowing,
and a deepening emotional connection to their fellowmen.

18:19 Their ability to live a love-centered life by expressing the six heart virtues
will be enhanced many fold. This core group having already developed the habits of
fluid understanding, relaxed perceptions, and an unbreakable trust in the
benevolence of the universe in its super intelligence will have new creative powers
because they will operate as one and not as individuals. At first this operation will
be murky to all but a few, perhaps one out of three thousand will feel it and see it,
and I am speaking of the three thousand being from the group of the ten to twelve
million who are operating on those higher frequencies.

So, these small fractional percentages will see it and feel it in the coming years and
more will activate and become aware of this collective intelligence as well, as it
becomes a very powerful co-creative entity of its own accord.

Now, those who live in fear-based realities will for the most part have their fears
amplified as these incoming frequencies and radiations create a pace of change that
makes for hardships in their life.

19:38 Emotionally, they may even become more disconnected and withdrawn. So,
you see 2012, it really represents different experiences for different states of
consciousness. It will not be a singular event like a solar eclipse that can be seen in
most parts of the world, but quite frankly, no one really knows what it will be like
with any precision, as it has no exact likeness and its final chapter has not yet been
written.

So in this, the final chapter, we are all playing improvisational roles, there is no
script, and there is really no director, in the formal sense of the word. Instead, we
are allowed by First Source to choose our destiny. Live a love-centered life, and
follow earth’s ascendancy or live a fear-based life and remain in the third
dimensional frequency grid with its inherent limitations intact.

In the final assessment, 2012 is a choice. Only those who are willing to undergo a
fundamental revisioning, a new perspective, let’s say of the nature of reality, and
open and avail themselves to the power of collective intelligence and how this
intelligence restructures the face of humanity, only they will really see 2012 as it is.
All others will see illusions and in a sense be forced to live in the shadows of the
real experience.

Interview with James Part 1

This resonates with me and is quite clear as to what choice we can make and that it is entirely up to each individual aligned with their Heart Intelligence which is very different than the limited intellect alone., the revisioning referred to here is of the Heart and higher mind and has nothing to do with the limitations of the HMS which are falling away anyway.We just need to have the eyes to see it and that is where Heart Intelligence comes in. It really is a matter of frequency. :wink:

So in this, the final chapter, we are all playing improvisational roles, there is no
script, and there is really no director, in the formal sense of the word. Instead, we
are allowed by First Source to choose our destiny. Live a love-centered life, and
follow earth’s ascendancy or live a fear-based life and remain in the third
dimensional frequency grid with its inherent limitations intact.

In the final assessment, 2012 is a choice. Only those who are willing to undergo a
fundamental revisioning, a new perspective, let’s say of the nature of reality, and
open and avail themselves to the power of collective intelligence and how this
intelligence restructures the face of humanity, only they will really see 2012 as it is.
All others will see illusions and in a sense be forced to live in the shadows of the
real experience.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

As to what I was saying about frequencies and how important it is to understand their effect and especially in terms of higher or lower ones, this is from the 3rd Interview with James and Mark Hempel.

Quote:
35:42 James: Well, that’s what is shut down amid these calamitous frequencies… and that’s all they really are—frequencies—the harmonics of disharmony...

34.53 Mark: How is that done though? I mean how does one surrender to the Presence when it’s such an abstraction for most of us?

34:59 James: …Pause. It’s a perceptive question, and I’m very glad you asked it.
First, the discord within the emotional body requires transformation, which is to say, the
feelings of anger, frustration, greed, judgment… envy, and disappointment… all of these
negative emotions are energetic densities that accumulate in your local multiverse and
their energies need to be cleared… essentially escorted from your local multiverse.
Remember when I was talking about the etheric antenna/transmitter?

35:40 Mark: Yes.

35:42 James: Well, that’s what is shut down amid these calamitous frequencies… and
that’s all they really are—frequencies—the harmonics of disharmony. So in order to clear
these accumulated frequencies, one needs to keep open their heart, because the heart is the ground upon which the etheric antenna is planted, and its roots, metaphorically
speaking, they enfold the heart and are supremely sensitive to the heart’s frequencies.
It is through the practice of the six heart virtues that the Presence is invoked, in part. This invocation or Practicing the Presence…it’s not an exact formula. It never is. Some of the Ascended Masters use specific techniques or decrees, but those within Lyricus, we prefer to only offer the paradigm and let the individual co-create with their own Presence the optimal way to invoke its governing intelligence into their life.

36:42 Mark: I’m just curious James, why do you call it the Wholeness Paradigm?

36:51 James: Well, and this is very important, so please listen carefully; because the
local multiverse and Quantum Presence are the core elements of understanding that the
individual requires. These are the activating elements of the paradigm. With this
understanding of your Presence, and its local multiverse, you can navigate to wholeness,
you really don’t require any other teaching or teacher, provided, of course, you’re
resourceful, and patient, and persistent, and act upon the guidance of your heart and your Presence.

37:32 Within the heart of the individual—prior to their activation or awakening—lives a
fragment of First Source, but only sufficient in energy to enable the life, or entry into the
schoolroom of the human domain. It is not, in itself, powerful enough to propel it
instantly into the state of Wholeness. This, this can only be done in steps and each of
these steps is the beckoning from the human self to the Presence that surrounds and
envelops it. The human heart reaches out to the Quantum Presence and in each effort of
calling, invoking, appreciating, summoning, believing, praying, loving—its energy is
strengthened, its bond with the Presence becomes clearer, its vision is more
encompassing. It allows Presence to be the governing intelligence that pervades the local multiverse and then you are sovereign… then you are limitless within your local
multiverse… and you see the Presence in others even when they cannot. (Silence.)

"It is through the practice of the six heart virtues that the Presence is invoked, in part. This invocation or Practicing the Presence…it’s not an exact formula. It never is. Some of the Ascended Masters use specific techniques or decrees, but those within Lyricus, we prefer to only offer the paradigm and let the individual co-create with their own Presence the optimal way to invoke its governing intelligence into their life."

James is also consistent in saying that the Lyricus teachers leave it to us to co-create with our Presence what works for us taking into account that as individuals we are not all exactly the same and what works for one may not so much for another. What is truly amazing is that regardless of that we still can be of the collective of the One Being for what unites us so deeply within our Hearts. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:00 pm 
Posting Freak

thank you for contributing that quote to the discussions, and while I agree that we are all unique, the "steps" laid out by the LTO are the proven way, to establish Sovereignty ... "It (The Wholeness Navigator) is not, in itself, powerful enough to propel it instantly into the state of Wholeness. This, this can only be done in steps and each of these steps is the beckoning from the human self to the Presence that surrounds and envelops it.'

the Lyricus discourses also remind us that we need to progress in steps ... but you must take the step - it doesn't matter HOW you take that step, as long as you actually move yourself from one level of consciousness to another, one step at a time, you will get "there" ... invision steps in your mind ... and understand that they are how we progress and reach our goals. The first step is re-defining our application of the Principals ... the second is to re-define what you resonate with, the third, is redefining the soul's role in your HI's self-expression etc etc etc on your (proven) way to Wholeness.

Teacher: When you have a goal to comprehend your identity – not only as a human being but also as a spirit-fragment of First Source, you must break your goal into component building blocks, and see the order within the process. Underlying this order is the fluidity that provides for rapid transformation and adaptation. Once this is defined you direct the universe to respond to this plan by the simple and persistent act of defining and, most importantly, re-defining it. The thought uppermost in your mind is that the universe is “eavesdropping” on your plans, and shifting or re-arranging your material, emotional, mental, and spiritual environments in direct response to its observations. It does this without regard to what you would call your worthiness. It does this because it is its nature. .

depending upon which frequency you choose to (cyamatically) re-define your "geometry" ... these techniques will add one fragment of the whole, to this "structure", one step at a time, in a process that allows you to reachout towards your goal, without becoming unbalanced. Being able to alter your own resonance, or traverse the dimension does not mean that you change the 3D or alter its purpose, but that you have changed your perspective of it ... with your new point of view. Like Shay said, anyone can change their dimensions ... but if it serves no purpose, what's the point? If you are changing your perspective for a better understanding of your dominate reality, then it serves a purpose and gives you a "space" in which you will be able to redefine your self with that new perspective, without the limitations of the 3D ... but it doesn't mean restored your consciousness's wholeness.

this "redefining" allows you to adapt what has been outlined in the process, and make it your own- something you feel comfortable with ...so you can incorporate it into your personal belief system and manifest it in MEST ... just like James tells us when he defines the QP ... it doesn't mater if you hold your breath for 3 or 4 or 10 seconds (consistently) ... if you put 1 or ten minutes or an hour's worth of contemplation in between the reps ... just so long as you are actually "taking" a Quantum Pause (accessing the SIP) .... it is the same with all the techniques... it doesn't matter so much HOW you do them (how you dance - what you experience when reading the poetry, or what you see, when studying the paintings) but it is important that you DO them because like a recipe, it is a process that has proven successful.

I have shared my belief, that the HMS programs, have altered our language, and made false word associations to change the meaning of the words we use, to trigger emotional response that do not reveal ones true nature, and actually distort the authentic power of the words ... I believe, that of all the words we have in our language, it would be most important to Anu, to distort the meanings of the words the LTO uses to define the Heart Virtues ... because by altering their meanings, they would alter their transformation potential.

If we sincerely believe that schmooze and pity are associated with the word "compassion" ... then we will act accordingly. If we have come to understand the authentic meanings of these words, and reprogrammed our mind (through practice) to associate the word "compassion" with "new intelligence" ... we won't be schmoozing or pitying those whom we are trying to share compassion with... instead, we would be offering them a way to transform their personal understanding of the circumstances we find our self in, now, by offering them new intelligence - we would "redefine" that word in the HMS, until the SI was comfortable using it to transform our learned behavior... and more importantly USING it, the way it was intended, for genuine results.

you might want to examine what you are sending to the "grid of compassion" when you participate in the EVTs ... is it "new intelligence" ? or your sympathy (or some other word your HMS associates with compassion) ? Which of these could transform the life of a starving infant or its mother?

like I mentioned earlier, we use the words that the LTO defines as Heart Virtues, as a species, almost non-stop through out our day, believing that we have a genuine understanding of them ... but our practice of them hasn't transformed the Earth -as we collectively intended, because the meaning of these words has been perverted by the HMS programs that were designed to Suppress the Sovereign Integral realization ... it is easy to see, how altered they have become, when you compare what you have been educated to believe these words mean, with how the LTO authentically defines them ... when they suggest that we "re-define" our practice of these transformation techniques ... until we feel comfortable with them ... that doesn't mean that we blindly follow some ritual ... that has no purpose ... but that they are offering us a technique that has been proven to assist the Sovereign Integral realize its true identity... which is not to say that if you don't practice these techniques, that you will not reach your goals ... but by using this proven way, your progress will be accelerated... and it is understood that if you skip any steps suggested in the Blueprint, you won't get the intended results.