WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Lyricus teachers are Sovereign Integrals
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:04 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
.......with.......The Core Team.

Nothing is left to chance.


Image

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:36 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
:wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: U und(E)rstand.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
Thank you.

Image

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Russell I would love to smoke some sheesha with you and share a pint or two and trade some good stories. No doubt we would have a lot to share such as so may on this forum do. You know, you understand. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
So do we pull together and discover the other side of compassion where there is Unity for all who make it there or fall by the wayside because it is too tough a road to travel .....and it is just easier to think I know it all....and therefore do not have to ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
in keeping with the topic, we discover that the Lyricus Teachers (non physical) are "taught" by Galactic Teachers ... on up the dimensional "ladder" each being taught by someone who has continued to enhance their own consciousness and are willing to share their findings - transfer knowledge ... Consciousness has no limits ... FSI evolves incessantly

the Human Mind, (according to the WMMs) is not capable of even understanding the WMMs - which are a condensation of the LTO's collective consciousness... stored in seven Galactic Transition Zones. What we have available is the first two of seven, that have been transposed on Earth . We have been told, that when the concepts found in these TZ have been infused into the GM, we will be ready for more ...




Humans authored the WMMs ... the LTO are humans. The only difference is, they weren't deceived Anu, or enslaved by the new HI, with the HMS ... they never had to deal with Survival or Death, the Money Power Grid, Genetic Manipulation, God,Spirits or Souls, they weren't being deceived by language, edited histories or false emotions ... try to imagine what Society could be like, without the HMS's programs.

I am not certain of the time lines ... how long ago Atlantis is said to have existed but in keeping with the civilizations of the Megoliths, I am assuming it was around 12,000 BC ... and the WMMs tell us that it was 11,000 years ago that they began to "seed" our culture, deliver messages in person, and finally to incarnate... into our society.

Why would they incarnate and risk getting sucked into the HMS's programs, if they hadn't come to the conclusion that it was Necessary ? If they believed that they could progress, without the new HI, and the human mind system, why didn't they ... Truth is, they were even more separated and isolated from their purpose, in that dimension where they dwell - only partially physical, they couldn't serve the purpose of their creation ... they weren't exploring the MEST, they were self-isolated from it... until they began to incarnate... and restore their consciousness... moved into the next dimension and began transfering the knowledge of the fifth dimension, into the fourth (where the LTOs live) and they transfer it to us.

James says that a portal between the Atlantian's dimension and ours has been established ... recently, and this is where the "teaching" is going on ... he also reveals in the PCI that we each have a portal to interdimensional worlds ...

The Sovereign Integral is the transparent Being of expansion, uniquely fit for the era in which we have begun to enter. It is the portal through which the individual can experience First Source in unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness. It is not the soul or spirit. It is not God. It is not affiliated with the God-Spirit-Soul Complex. It is outside of this construct of the Human Mind System. And this is precisely why it can be a challenge to understand what the Sovereign Integral is, and why it requires significant preparation to experience its incomparable qualities and dimensional expressions.

the role of the Atlantians who fled, was designed into its program ... their escape and subsequent return was all part of the plan of FS ... there are no coincidences nor any mistakes ... we were not meant to flee "the prison" we were here to transform it, with the help of those who never had to deal with Anu's programs or the HMS ... but as James demonstrates, they are quick learners and are getting the best out of both "worlds" while they assist us.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Multiversal I'll catch you in private messaging about this topic where there is no interference and irrelevant and unrelated comments from ignorant people who need to clean up their own backyard instead of looking to clean up others that they judge.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:36 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Their not talking about voices or visions, their taking about the dream matrix and sensory bi-location. Their taking about being or participating in the holographic virtual reality that is created through being in one with the matrix. The school is a learning platform of virtual stages of realities.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:45 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Pushing the envelope can cause a person to burn out. Well, I am burn out. I was one of those people who had alot of expereinces that were more along the line of GSSC,biblical like expereinces. Probley because I was somewhat indoctrinated into Christianity. I was looking to be saved,I was frightened by my expereinces,somewhat mortified by what it was I was seeing-through my sensory of the five senses.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
I think you would understand where itis I coming from,after all I am a near-death,and out of body expereincer. I spent many years as a Astral Practioner.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Honestly I knew that not all people were Astral Practioners. I always knew I was a Atlantean,no-one had to tell me I was. It took my own revelation to bring me back,to encourage me to embrace Life on Lifes terms.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shayalana wrote:
Multiversal I'll catch you in private messaging about this topic where there is no interference and irrelevant and unrelated comments from ignorant people who need to clean up their own backyard instead of looking to clean up others that they judge.



that is great news, Shay, to hear that we will not be subjected to anymore of your judgments of other members... that 99% of the time, have nothing to do with the post, or the topic being discussed. while it is interesting to see what you focus on it gets old after a while when it has nothing to do with the topics - EVER. ... and is somewhat confusing to follow (unless you have been here for a while), when you keep switching poles (from month to month) ... hot and cold ... I have gotten quite accustomed to these manic states that you exhibit, but no one ever knows which Pole you are hanging from from one month to the next ... seems any "normal" person would have found some middle ground, by now, instead of wasting all that energy leaping from one extreme emotion to another, because some one doesn't agree with your personal perspectives of a concept found in the materials.

yes, it would be really nice if you confined your posts to PMs, and we didn't have to endure your wild month long extreme mood swings- again ... what is it now Shay a dozen times when your "sister" was put at the top of your Sh-it list for no other reason than not agreeing with your personal BS. What I find the most amusing is when you befriend a former enemy (Russell) because you are so desperate for a "friend" ... can't wait to see you snuggle up to Markz when you turn on Russell again...

but what I believe we would all like to see is you, adhering to the guidelines established by James ... and showing some respect for the members who are ... if all you focused on was sticking to the topic, it would be greatly appreciated ... no one here really cares WHO contributes what - just whether it is aligned to the WMMs or NOT ... which makes most of your posts look like the ravings of a very superficial person that hasn't got a clue why they are here, other than to promote their own personal BS that conflicts with the WMMs ( and your incessant quotes from dead people -spare us these eulogies from the distant past) :lol:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
zoarastera wrote:
Their not talking about voices or visions, their taking about the dream matrix and sensory bi-location. Their taking about being or participating in the holographic virtual reality that is created through being in one with the matrix. The school is a learning platform of virtual stages of realities.


This is quite interesting what you are saying here zoa and I think you got it! You understand. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
not "burt out" ... taking a quantum moment to regroup, take your own sweet time
breathing techniques help considerably ... we tend to hold our breath or breathe shallowly ... from one drama to another
the plants help me remember I give them my breath ... several times a day ... bring Nature in ... fish are great
It is Winter Zoar, hibernation ... Vitamin D3 keeps your immune system toned... time to ponder and meditate.

There really isn't any way out ... the matrix (GM) is our creation (unlike the movie) We can re-create it, without walls. :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
For those not bound to their bodies out of fear of losing them to death and fearing oblivion without a physical body. Surprise! Consciousness always has been and always will be with or without a body and some very very advanced beings have no need for a body to do what they do through all of the dimensions. Originally, we never had a physical body and eventually we go back home to that state again and none the worse for the experience and transition. What is exciting is the veils becoming thinner so that there is no demarcation as to where one dimension starts and one ends. besides, you cannot experience simultaneous realities in a physical body because it is just too big for it. However, as it transmutes and changes it can accommodate more until it has transformed to such a degree it may not be called physical. Noone here has done that for if they had they wouldn't be here in a physical body or not for long. I like that some of the Lyricus teachers are none physical and communicate without moving their lips(at least none that we can see) and they sometimes play "peekaboo" with some of us. :wink: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, that is a wonderful whimisical belief system shay, but not much in alignment with the WMMs that tell us in several places that we were created with "bodies" ... HI's to be exact ... there was never a time when we were without a "human instrument" it fulfills the purpose of our creation ... it is the means, whereby the HVs are transmitted into MEST (knowledge -FSI is transfered)... the proverbial white Light, refracted by the human heart in sync with the Heart of the Entity, into a prism of vibrant colors expressing the many aspects of unconditional Love.

where there is no death, there is no fear of death - it is a learned behavior induced by a HMS program that can be upgraded with new intelligence/compassion


as we transform our perspective of Life transforms ... Nature is not changing us, we programed it to transform now ... James describes it as a chest piece -
our consciousness is integrated into its consciousness, using the Rising Heart technique ... staying focused on the now, allows us to be a part of its transformation...

here is where FS dwells, what you are doing is what FS is experiencing - now.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:12 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
For those not bound to their bodies out of fear of losing them to death and fearing oblivion without a physical body. Surprise! Consciousness always has been and always will be with or without a body and some very very advanced beings have no need for a body to do what they do through all of the dimensions. Originally, we never had a physical body and eventually we go back home to that state again and none the worse for the experience and transition. What is exciting is the veils becoming thinner so that there is no demarcation as to where one dimension starts and one ends. besides, you cannot experience simultaneous realities in a physical body because it is just too big for it. However, as it transmutes and changes it can accommodate more until it has transformed to such a degree it may not be called physical. Noone here has done that for if they had they wouldn't be here in a physical body or not for long. I like that some of the Lyricus teachers are none physical and communicate without moving their lips(at least none that we can see) and they sometimes play "peekaboo" with some of us. :wink: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
What few or maybe one or two here don't understand is that the practice of the six Heart Virtues is what transforms one because it raises ones frequency to such a degree that none of the lower frequencies can touch it. If you don't practice and have it integrated as an essential part of your life than no transformation is possible. This from HeartMath aids one greatly as well in maintaining high frequency states and thus transforming one for how open they are to the high energy cosmic rays coming to the planet and accelerating those having made themselves in receivership of such. All it takes is an open heart with a few simple virtues being sincerely exercised over any ego/intellect distractions and diversions. And it is obvious who does this and who doesn't. High and low frequency is acutely felt and the preference is for the higher more positive frequencies for those with the more open hearts. And this has everything to do with those none physical teachers and who they will aid,if not, are aiding already, in these very dynamic and interesting times. Like attracts like. Open heart , high frequency attracts open heart , high frequency.

This is from Doc Childre...

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gc ... f-ease.pdf

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Lyricus teachers learn from ATI
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
zoarastera wrote:
I think you would understand where itis I coming from,after all I am a near-death,and out of body expereincer. I spent many years as a Astral Practioner.

Remember when you met Walt Disney?

I heard that the last two words he wrote were:

Quote:
Kurt Russell

.......curt.......yes, amongst many other things I've been called......


:lol:

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:49 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shayalana wrote:
What few or maybe one or two here don't understand is that the practice of the six Heart Virtues is what transforms one because it raises ones frequency to such a degree that none of the lower frequencies can touch it.


no doubt transmitting the HV is a transformative experience, but let's use a little common sense here .... how could the Entity let the frequency of FS flow through it , if it is fragmented?
the transformation is of the Entity, so that it can serve the purpose of its creation - to transfer Knowledge/FSI... to and from FS....fact is, the Human Instrument can not "handle" the frequency of FS, it requires all the components working as one to "refract" that frequency into six harmonious energies . What you need to understand Shay, is that you can't receive, much less transmit the authentic frequency until you are experiencing a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... in other words YOU are prepared for that specific energy to flow through you.

believe it or not ... the WMMs explain the step by step process, the HV's weren't introduced until 2005 - 7 years after we had time to digest the other materials ... and then they were repeated three times in a row ... word for word ... hint hint.

we can practice using the genuine meaning of the words, to convince ourselves that it "works" ... but don't expect other individuals to recognize them, because they believe (with all their heart) that their understanding of these words (other than the authentic meaning) is more PC or "appropriate" ... but it isn't "transformative" ...

Think about it, we all use these words every day - obviously they are missing something and that something is the genuine frequency that Divine Love is being transmitted on . When you are in that "sensory data stream", (4th Philo), FSI will flow into your heart where it is stepped down by you (transmuted) so that it doesn't overwhelm the Earth ... and it IS transformative because it is an authentic HV, and not the deceptive HMS knock-off that we think we are using/projecting , but has no effect what-so-ever (lost in translation into Annunakian)

It is important to note, that the HVs do not transform US - we transform ourselves ... the HV's flowing through us, transform "the whole" of MEST.

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity. A21 PCI

what it is transmitting is coming directly from FS - it is not coming from the Human, heart, mind, or emotions (HI) so nothing the HMI has to offer is applicable :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Am "voting " to let go of personality conflicts ...and let them...the LTO teach me in the Chambers that are open to all of us.....in many ways this forum is a distraction. to the Work at hand....in that being limited by a physical body......we do get sidetracked by the personality inside the vehicle........bottom line is who am I or anyone else here to judge another as to our worthiness....when the Truth is ...at some level....We are ALL worthy.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
What few or maybe one or two here don't understand is that the practice of the six Heart Virtues is what transforms one because it raises ones frequency to such a degree that none of the lower frequencies can touch it. If you don't practice and have it integrated as an essential part of your life than no transformation is possible. This from HeartMath aids one greatly as well in maintaining high frequency states and thus transforming one for how open they are to the high energy cosmic rays coming to the planet and accelerating those having made themselves in receivership of such. All it takes is an open heart with a few simple virtues being sincerely exercised over any ego/intellect distractions and diversions. And it is obvious who does this and who doesn't. High and low frequency is acutely felt and the preference is for the higher more positive frequencies for those with the more open hearts. And this has everything to do with those none physical teachers and who they will aid,if not, are aiding already, in these very dynamic and interesting times. Like attracts like. Open heart , high frequency attracts open heart , high frequency.

This is from Doc Childre...

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gc ... f-ease.pdf


:wink:
:D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
starduster wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
What few or maybe one or two here don't understand is that the practice of the six Heart Virtues is what transforms one because it raises ones frequency to such a degree that none of the lower frequencies can touch it.


no doubt transmitting the HV is a transformative experience, but let's use a little common sense here .... how could the Entity let the frequency of FS flow through it , if it is fragmented?
the transformation is of the Entity, so that it can serve the purpose of its creation - to transfer Knowledge/FSI... to and from FS....fact is, the Human Instrument can not "handle" the frequency of FS, it requires all the components working as one to "refract" that frequency into six harmonious energies . What you need to understand Shay, is that you can't receive, much less transmit the authentic frequency until you are experiencing a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... in other words YOU are prepared for that specific energy to flow through you.

believe it or not ... the WMMs explain the step by step process, the HV's weren't introduced until 2005 - 7 years after we had time to digest the other materials ... and then they were repeated three times in a row ... word for word ... hint hint.

we can practice using the genuine meaning of the words, to convince ourselves that it "works" ... but don't expect other individuals to recognize them, because they believe (with all their heart) that their understanding of these words (other than the authentic meaning) is more PC or "appropriate" ... but it isn't "transformative" ...

Think about it, we all use these words every day - obviously they are missing something and that something is the genuine frequency that Divine Love is being transmitted on . When you are in that "sensory data stream", (4th Philo), FSI will flow into your heart where it is stepped down by you (transmuted) so that it doesn't overwhelm the Earth ... and it IS transformative because it is an authentic HV, and not the deceptive HMS knock-off that we think we are using/projecting , but has no effect what-so-ever (lost in translation into Annunakian)

It is important to note, that the HVs do not transform US - we transform ourselves ... the HV's flowing through us, transform "the whole" of MEST.

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity. A21 PCI

what it is transmitting is coming directly from FS - it is not coming from the Human, heart, mind, or emotions (HI) so nothing the HMI has to offer is applicable :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
What few or maybe one or two here don't understand is that the practice of the six Heart Virtues is what transforms one because it raises ones frequency to such a degree that none of the lower frequencies can touch it. If you don't practice and have it integrated as an essential part of your life than no transformation is possible. This from HeartMath aids one greatly as well in maintaining high frequency states and thus transforming one for how open they are to the high energy cosmic rays coming to the planet and accelerating those having made themselves in receivership of such. All it takes is an open heart with a few simple virtues being sincerely exercised over any ego/intellect distractions and diversions. And it is obvious who does this and who doesn't. High and low frequency is acutely felt and the preference is for the higher more positive frequencies for those with the more open hearts. And this has everything to do with those none physical teachers and who they will aid,if not, are aiding already, in these very dynamic and interesting times. Like attracts like. Open heart , high frequency attracts open heart , high frequency.

This is from Doc Childre...

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gc ... f-ease.pdf


:wink:
:D


Everything stated here is backed up in Epigenetics(a new science) and how conducive a POSITIVE LOVE BASED environment is most conducive to experiencing the best in life if not seeing it and appreciating it for what it is and what we are and our role in relation to our environment and the power we truly possess. There are no victims here only co-creators. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
starduster wrote:
starduster wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
What few or maybe one or two here don't understand is that the practice of the six Heart Virtues is what transforms one because it raises ones frequency to such a degree that none of the lower frequencies can touch it.


no doubt transmitting the HV is a transformative experience, but let's use a little common sense here .... how could the Entity let the frequency of FS flow through it , if it is fragmented?
the transformation is of the Entity, so that it can serve the purpose of its creation - to transfer Knowledge/FSI... to and from FS....fact is, the Human Instrument can not "handle" the frequency of FS, it requires all the components working as one to "refract" that frequency into six harmonious energies . What you need to understand Shay, is that you can't receive, much less transmit the authentic frequency until you are experiencing a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... in other words YOU are prepared for that specific energy to flow through you.

believe it or not ... the WMMs explain the step by step process, the HV's weren't introduced until 2005 - 7 years after we had time to digest the other materials ... and then they were repeated three times in a row ... word for word ... hint hint.

we can practice using the genuine meaning of the words, to convince ourselves that it "works" ... but don't expect other individuals to recognize them, because they believe (with all their heart) that their understanding of these words (other than the authentic meaning) is more PC or "appropriate" ... but it isn't "transformative" ...

Think about it, we all use these words every day - obviously they are missing something and that something is the genuine frequency that Divine Love is being transmitted on . When you are in that "sensory data stream", (4th Philo), FSI will flow into your heart where it is stepped down by you (transmuted) so that it doesn't overwhelm the Earth ... and it IS transformative because it is an authentic HV, and not the deceptive HMS knock-off that we think we are using/projecting , but has no effect what-so-ever (lost in translation into Annunakian)

It is important to note, that the HVs do not transform US - we transform ourselves ... the HV's flowing through us, transform "the whole" of MEST.

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity. A21 PCI

what it is transmitting is coming directly from FS - it is not coming from the Human, heart, mind, or emotions (HI) so nothing the HMI has to offer is applicable :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk