WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Vima Lamura: A Lyricus teacher physical
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 am 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
I think from my heart.

Heaven Lives in the River of My Heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLOE5P0a7YI

With love,

MrWholenessNavigator.

I just found this Sir Russell while reremembering what its like to touch a star. Or should I call you MrWholenessNavigator?

With Love...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 am 

Russell wrote:
Yes, perfection is a concept of wholeness misundersttod.

Yes , another hour to perform our art, and perfect our lives . Aspiring for perfection is in our nature , it is our destiny .

Post subject: Re: Lyricus teachers non physical
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
and back to the topic ... which it appears, I am the only one interested in discussing ...

chew on this for a while.

Upon earth there is an order of non-physical teachers with whom we coordinate our agenda and essential objectives. These teachers are experienced in the human condition, and thus possess the critical elements of compassion and empathy of which we -- of Lyricus -- are sometimes less replete. They provide stewardship of our objectives in the context of the human condition and advise us in the matters of the emotional and mental conflicts that confound and confuse humanity. A6 http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

so these "non physical" teachers (assumingly now promoting the LTO teachings after their incarnation and successful transformation that allows them to remain in the dimensions of Earth - and assist in this work) have MORE compassion and empathy that the LTO members who have not incarnated - because they have BEEN here and DONE that - and are willing to return and assist others who are struggling to be Sovereign - but not IN a physical (vulnerable)form in the MEST - as a guide to lead you to your OWN access to FSI, those with blockages that would that they believe are insurmountable -unless someone comes to reveal how to get around them - a better (proven) way ... needless to say, this invitation for help (that they really don't need, now) is often, heard by "others" assigned to conceal our abilities and our true identity ... and many are fooled by these agents of Anu ... because the individual looking for assistance is looking in the wrong place ... FSI is not found in the external realms of MEST - or in the HMS realms of the lower mind ... it is found within ... and if you can't find it there, the higher mind will assist you, until you have restored a wholeness perspective... and can recognize clearly, the difference between an Agent of Anu and a LTO teacher, by the frequency on which the messages is transmitted.

Those who are willing to transform themselves are assisted by these non physical teachers but we see by this statement (above) that these teachers get their "intelligence" from the LTO. It is my understanding that we really don't need the assistance from these non physical teachers because we have the same "intelligence" from the LTO as they have - here, and now, in the WMMs .... and it has been offered to everyone (who wants to accelerate the process) and transform their perspective from a state of fragmentation to one of wholeness that is aligned to the plan of FS that the LTO is offering... Those who seek the intelligence of the LTO's teachers, obviously still believe that they are not fully informed, or that they are not capable of understanding Source Reality without "help" (learned behavior) - obviously they have not made the connection to FSI nor do they see their potential to become Equal to FS ... Sovereign... because those who do, are assisting the LTO ... and their fellow man, due to the inspiration that they receive directly from the LTO... or better yet from their re-established Consciousness of who they ARE.

anyone care to discuss this perspective of "non physical" LTO Teachers ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 pm 

SD , until we have the actual experience of such things we can only speculate . I feel that it is safe to say that "Anu" is no longer an element of our reality that we need to be concerned with . His contribution has long passed and our dimension is currently picking up the pieces as the HMS begins to fall . When WW II was over there were Japanesse soldiers in the Islands of the Pacific that didn't know the war was over . They were essentially cut off and isolated from their chain of command . They were still fighting or ready to fight if a potential enemy presented itself . I suspect there may be these "agents of Anu" that you speak of that are possibly unaware that Anu is no longer in any form or capable of administering the affairs of our Universe . That does not keep me mistrustful of any non-physical beings that I may come into contact with . The world beyond our eyes is not filled with Anu operatives . The enemy is not Anu , it is the behaviour of ourselves when presented with the choice of either living from the heart , or living in the mind of our animalistic or animus-istic thought forms and consequent results of such behaviours . I don't believe this corpe of non-physical teachers is concerned with educating the general public about Lyricus or the Wingmakers or the tools they have left behind for some . I feel they are concerned with helping individuals find their inner connection again , they are concerned about helping others to live from the heart and form the right kind of human relations this planet so desperately needs . They are concerned with helping others not to be fearful , even when reason is replaced by fear . I feel that their concerns are around why reason has been replaced by fear . "Unreasoned fear is the intellectual fraud performed upon the evolving immortal soul . "

Quote:
Upon earth there is an order of non-physical teachers with whom we coordinate our agenda and essential objectives. These teachers are experienced in the human condition, and thus possess the critical elements of compassion and empathy of which we -- of Lyricus -- are sometimes less replete. They provide stewardship of our objectives in the context of the human condition and advise us in the matters of the emotional and mental conflicts that confound and confuse humanity. A6 http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

Sounds like another hierarchy to me ! :shock: Just kidding SD . It doesn't sound like they are directly linked to the LTO . Otherwise the LTO would not have to co-ordinate their agenda with them , they would simply facilitate it directly . There is much more out there than just the LTO and agents of Anu .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

And the LTO is mighty grateful for that Multiguy. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:41 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Multiversal, yes it is a Hierarchy, but Hierarchies don't have to with-hold data like ours do - the Hierarchy of Source Reality don't - they operate in complete transparency and equality ... the materials reveal that the Lyricus Teachers are working withIN todays, Hierarchies because of their influence (control) of the populations.

we were all created with the same potential to be Equals but it requires experience (KNOWledge) - personal wisdom. The materials tell us that the Hierarchies serve a purpose when one is gaining experience in the savior ship model of existence (where we all wake up)... and that the LTO is working directly withIN the Hierarchies that exist today ... but that the Hierarchies we will create in the future, will not with-hold data from anyone, for any reason --- and that the student and teacher will trade positions within the Hierarchy without anyone being in the "top" position because all the positions are equal .

It is time to recognize that the hierarchy extends throughout the cosmos to the very borders of discovery. It has branches that extend from every star system, every known dimension; and virtually all life forms are "leaves" of this vast cosmological tree. This constitutes the grand indoctrination of species, spirits, planets, and stars as they each evolve through the branches of the tree. Thus, the hierarchy is an assemblage of externals that desire to invest their energies in support of a sub-group that has nested somewhere within the greatest of all structures -- the hierarchy. Service is the operational motive of the hierarchy, and in most cases, this translates into the concept of saviorship and the teacher/student ordering of the universe.

knowing that ... and that the Hiearchy is serving itself only - the WMMs suggest we remove our support to the Heirarchy that promotes the HMS (conceals FS and our true identity) ... so that we can begin to realize our OWN potential to find True Wisdom from within our selves ... and how to transfer that knowledge one person at a time without technology or mass media ... and that a Hierarchy doesn't have to conceal FS, it could actually assist us in our search for truth

As there are relative truths, there are relative freedoms. If you are evolving through the hierarchical process you gain an ever-increasing sense of freedom, yet you are still controlled by the vibration of externals through languages, thought forms, frequencies of color and sound, and the seemingly indelible artifacts of the genetic mind. Each of these elements can cause the human instrument to rely upon the hierarchy as it overlays a sense of inequality between you and your Source. The underlying equation of the evolutionary process is human instrument + Hierarchy = God connection. In the case of the transformational process, it is Entity + Source Intelligence = Prime Source equality.

all quotes from the 2nd Philo

Last edited by starduster on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

The twisty windy webs some weave to fit their own personal agenda so that they can stay in control. Those kind of people are not open to multidimensional experiences let alone any contact with non-physical teachers because it would scare the bejesus outta them. Pity. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm 
Posting Freak

how could something I create, in my own mind, scare me ? :lol:

seeing how the HMS has exposed channeling and RVing as "mental exercises" that must require some level of self-deception ... I would think it would be embarrassing to find some of your most "spiritual moments" exposed for the self delusional figments of the imagination that they are. :wink:

visualization, on the other hand, is done with complete consciousness ... and not intended to deceive anyone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:43 am 
Posting Freak

Veils between the dimensions have thinned to such an extent....that at present....anything and everything coming to and through the mind is compromised and for now ONLY the Heart is to be trusted......making the jobs of the non physical LTO.....almost impossible to achieve......................sort of "forces " the "student" then to look within for the connection that does exist.....and is physically felt by the Heart but not necessarily understood by the mind which makes any discussion limited as to who actually gets it...and who only thinks they do............good news is as we and others like us "move " the manipulators of reality along......the fields clear......and then the mind becomes the partner it always was intended to .....which will make the LTO's job in the near future easy......cause at the moment....they are not so much helping us open portals....but instead helping us clear the fields of all the garbage ....and once this is done.....the expansion which right now is being held back.... ....takes off.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:45 am 
Posting Freak

Kind of interesting that 2 members of this forum.....albeit inactive for awhile....have left their physical bodies recently......makes me ask myself ....what are they doing in the now re the grand plan.....as I sense they are quite busy and doing lots of Work.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Why not give him a chance to redeem himself ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

My 5th Dimensional Self is Mac Tov Zorb I work for Jupiter Command Scout 4 Nirih Ashtar my rank in the Legion.....7th Dimensional Self Marchizaduk......very non physical.....all in the head ...anyway.....right Sd. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Lyricus Discourse 1
Experiencing the Wholeness Navigator

Student: What prevents me from experiencing my innermost self?

Teacher: Nothing.

Student: Then why don’t I experience it?

Teacher: Fear.

Student: So, then fear prevents me?

Teacher: Nothing prevents you.

Student: But didn’t you just say that fear is the reason I can’t experience this state of consciousness?

Teacher: Yes, but it does not prevent you.

Student: Then what does?

Teacher: Nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

note the words "intermost self" which were chosen to identify the Entity ...

I believe that the "personality" of the HI, that entertains itself in the realms of the mind, does so, there, because it feels powerless to do it in the 3D ... so it battles its symbolic foes, in a place where it feels invincible. :wink:

like a computer with access to these realms ( or a holodeck), I have also ventured into these realms, to fly ... sometimes nothing clears the mind like flying ... doing loop de loops, and backward rolls that descend for miles and miles and cart-wheels in mid air ... I can feel myself levitating - just talking about it :D

but I would never spoil my adventures with furniture or any distractions ... I don't need an instructor either, flying comes naturally to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
note the words "intermost self" which were chosen to identify the Entity ...

Innermost Self, not "intermost self" or self actually.

Entities created borders and limits (the HMS/Genetic Mind) unaware of their wholeness.

The innermost SE is a Sovereign Integral at heart, imprisoned by the limitations of programmed belief systems that exist within the Central Universe.

What you call humans, we call SECUs.

We are Sovereign Integrals and we live amongst you......

......within (the Central Universe) and also outside......in the wilderness......the 6th dimension......the void.......that encompasses the lower dimensions......

............Source Reality.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 pm 

Quote:
There are entities that have woven their future existence with terra-earth and are destined to demonstrate the truth of Source equality among all entities at all levels of expression. It will become the fundamental purpose of the hierarchy to slowly remove these barriers to equality in such a way that the hierarchy appears to be the savior of consciousness rather than the guard of consciousness. There are those present who will ensure that the curtain falls swiftly for those who are ready to be equal with their Source; are willing to skirt the hierarchy's tangled pathways; and embrace their divinity as sovereign expressions of Source Reality.

Chamber 2 philosophy

As the philosophy states " among all entities at all levels of expression . " Both physical and what we would percieve as non-physical .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm 

And here those same words are later in philo 2 , "all entities"think someone is trying to make a point ? "All entities at all levels of expression" and "all entities in all dimensions of existence . "HHmmm ...

Quote:
The Grand Experiment is the ongoing transformation and expansion of Source Intelligence through all entities in all dimensions of existence. It is the purpose of the Grand Experiment to test alternative models of existence to determine, with some certainty, the model that is best able to unify consciousness without impinging on the sovereignty of the entity and First Source. The Grand Experiment is composed of many distinct stages that interlink, leading to the Great Mystery. Most of these different stages are being simultaneously played out within the time-space universe in order to prepare the universe for the impending expansion of Source Reality into all dimensions of existence.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 am 
Posting Freak

As the philosophy states " among all entities at all levels of expression . " Both physical and what we would percieve as non-physical .

hummm, depends upon what you understand as physical ... the materials tend to use the terms, form full and form less ... would you consider the Human Instrument physical? (formful) and if as the LTO has revealed, (to James) the HI exists as part of the Entity ... then are we (SECUs) ever really completely "non-physical" or formless ? That is the "paradox" because we are always both ... and even if each component of the entity is given equality, and the same "value" then the non- physical/ formeless percentage of the human living in the 3D would be 83%- non-physical

Free will, is what allows the experiment not to infringe on Sovereignty ... our choice now, in this stage of the experiment is Evolution or Transformation .
and they are both happening at the same time ... :D

This is the experiment of transformation verses evolution. Evolution is the arduous and ongoing process of shifting positions within the hierarchy -- always assessing your present position in relation to a new one that beckons you. Transformation is simply the recognition that there are accelerated pathways that bypass the hierarchy leading to sovereign mastership rather than interdependent saviorship, and that these new pathways can be accessed through direct experience of the equality tone-vibration that is present within all entities.

This tone vibration is not what is more commonly referred to as the music of the spheres or the vibration of spirit moving through the universe in resonance to Source intention. It is a vibration that holds together the three principles of the transformational experience: Universe relationship through gratitude, observance of Source in all things, and the nurturance of life. The application of these life-principles in a specific equation of conduct de-couples an entity from the controlling elements of the hierarchy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:12 am 
Posting Freak

And here those same words are later in philo 2 , "all entities"think someone is trying to make a point ? "All entities at all levels of expression" and "all entities in all dimensions of existence .

the sun shines on us all ... so here is a visual ... focus all the light that flows through your body (say each cell is a mirror you can angle) into your heart... that refracts it into six distinct colors all going six elemental directions outward from the heart into your quantum world -being filled with vibrant color and light ... radiating outwards in a steady pulse ... think that would make a difference in your world ... how bout if six hundred million individuals did it too.

I am assuming that James is the "one Sovereign Integral" ... your children will be the next generation ... and your grandchildren the third

When one Sovereign Integral emerges, it will, by the catalytic forces of its own entity consciousness, cause another to arise, and another, and another, and it will cascade from one to one thousand in a single generation. From this one thousand, will arise one million in the next generation, and from this one million the entire population will arise, imbued with this insight gained from the portal into the multiverse. And from this portal will arise the organization of the true wisdom into a form that will endure against all attacks.

This is the grand unification of the species around the new, non-hierarchal structures that enable the experience of the true wisdom to the newborn of its species in order to perpetuate the unification of the species. Within six generations, the genetic mind of the species is stable and then becomes a powerful tool of exploration that the species will come to understand as its "spaceship" into the multiverse.
3 Philo

and that's why we are HERE, now - to be a part of that change/transformation ... we don't have to wait for evolution ... we can BE the change we want to see in the WORLD !

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:40 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Quote:
There are entities that have woven their future existence with terra-earth and are destined to demonstrate the truth of Source equality among all entities at all levels of expression. It will become the fundamental purpose of the hierarchy to slowly remove these barriers to equality in such a way that the hierarchy appears to be the savior of consciousness rather than the guard of consciousness. There are those present who will ensure that the curtain falls swiftly for those who are ready to be equal with their Source; are willing to skirt the hierarchy's tangled pathways; and embrace their divinity as sovereign expressions of Source Reality.

Chamber 2 philosophy

Multiversal for those of us who have an understanding of what the dimensional means which is just another name for different frequencies, know all too well that consciousness itself is not physical although it seems to inhabit a physical body. The consciousness is of a much faster frequency than that of the body itself and isn't it interesting too that each major organ in the body is not necessarily in sync with each other until the Heart when in a coherent state synchronizes them all with it.Coherence is based on feeling POSITIVE EMOTION. We are in a sea of many frequencies some seen and some not , some find it difficult to grasp this and that some of it is just consciousness, no body, so don't understand it thinking they do. Enough said. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Some find it difficult to grasp this and that some of it is just consciousness, no body, so don't understand it thinking they do. Enough said. :wink:

Are you including yourself in this observation ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Some find it difficult to grasp this and that some of it is just consciousness, no body, so don't understand it thinking they do. Enough said. :wink:

Are you including yourself in this observation ?

It is a consideration to give credit to the the person who made the statement by putting it in quotes, however I realize that such consideration is not of interest to you. And to answer the stupid irrelevant question you asked, NO, JUST YOU.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:20 am 
Posting Freak

the fact remains, that we are HERE, NOW, because we chose to be ... and we are here, now IN THE BODY ... the transformation can not be triggered outside of the body ... hello Nor can the HVs be transmitted (expressed) with out a body ... it is not done in the MIND! The knowledge that will save you, is withIN the Entity's reach, only when it is whole ... you can believe that or not ... but the LTO is not incarnating here so they can die ... they come here, and take on the HI because, within the wholeness of the entity is the Portal that will allow them to progress . We all knew that when we chose to be HERE NOW.

The WMMs do not offer us a way to avoid the events that will result in the transformation of the WHOLE ... they have offered us the opportunity to BE the voice of reason ... the calm, in the midst of the chaos ... they are not a "sanctuary" they provide tools - so you can get busy with the restructuring even in the middle of chaos. Chaos results in fusion (Scientific Fact) ... don't ask for "change" unless you are prepared for the chaos ... because the chaos is what will bring the walls down .

Post subject: Lyricus teachers are the core team
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 pm 
Posting Freak

The Corteum are assigned to manage the "chaos".......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next