WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How to login lyricus site?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 am 

there is a portal on [url]the http://www.lyricus.org[/url] up right ,click it,then appears a username:1550336 and a password **** ,click login is no effect,
how to login?

1550336,if you add it ,you will get 23,also a important NO. in wm
the pic below is from urantia,7 universes and 1 central universe ,just as wm depicted our grand universe.

Post subject: Re: How to login lyricus site?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:57 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
as far as I know that "portal" came with the format of the webpage and has never been activated .... but may be activated in the future ??

maybe the number 23 shows up because that is the portal in the FS cd that is activated (password Sovereign Integral) ??

It has been noted that the picture on the home page is of a foyer or entrance way with lights behind large curved sconces
- and the pic is turned side ways (to the right) with the ceiling on the right (smaller window between two smaller sconces) ...
perhaps the "insert" where the birds fly out, is another view of that hall way ??

it has also been noted that from time to time the "driftwood" or tree - changes shape when you refresh or reload the page :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am 

the pic below is from first cd--ebook,but I do not know how to find it by click the mouse,maybe need password

but the pic seems to show 23 has some relationship with our earth(the long NO.)

TO starduster these links have 3 memos maybe you still wanna,I think FIND these links is arranged by some force,not good luck.
http://www.wingmakers.com/arrow/acio/acio1.html
http://www.wingmakers.com/acio.html
www.wingmakers.com/arrow/indexr.html

Attachments:
23.jpg
23.jpg [ 5.12 KiB | Viewed 2833 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:53 pm 
 WWW  Profile

There is no log-in for Lyricus web site that has been activated for use yet. Many parts of the website may be set up for the future.

The number 3,342,482,337,666 is the number of the Planet Earth and I am sure James uses it from the LTOs materials.
The UB book probably got the number from the Lyricus data stream.

Please stay on the WingMarkers/Lyricus materials. Comparing works does not work with the energetic of Lyrics Materials.
Quote:
The Urantia Book
Question 23-S2: – There are several references within The Urantia Book that seem to be corroborated by the WingMakers’ material. An example is the planetary reference number of earth. Also, the cosmological structure as depicted in The Urantia Book seems similar in some respects to the WingMakers. How does The Urantia Book factor into the WingMakers materials?

A. The Urantia Book is a Tributary Zone. It is not associated with one of the seven Tribu- tary Zones because these are encoded sensory data streams, and The Urantia Book is pure text without encoding. Nonetheless, it’s part of the collection of Tributary Zones for stage two as talked about in question 17 [See Christ Mission and Work.]
The Urantia Book is most closely aligned with Lyricus’ cosmological sciences discipline, but it was not written or composed by Lyricus. It derives mostly from interdimensional sources – the equivalent of an earth-based teaching organization, only from a different planetary system. Sometimes planetary systems will exchange important writings or revelatory works for the purpose of circulating philosophical ideas or important revelations. This work is such an example.

Question 4-S3 – After this someone asked why there was so much Urantia material in the WingMakers material. I answered that some of the cosmology fit in, but that, to paraphrase myself, “James mixes in material from various sources. For instance, Chakobsa is from Frank Herbert’s Dune.” I am curious about this myself and admit that The Urantia Book does not resonate well with me. Parts of it are quite fascinating and other parts are narrow- minded and simplistic. For instance, with all due respect, although I generally understand the concept of the seven superuniverses and Grand Universe, etc., the diagram and expla- nations seem almost childish. For instance, most who have studied A Treatise on Cosmic Fire4 will consider the WM cosmology as expressed in terms of the Urantia model to be infe- rior by comparison. I am not saying that I or they fully understand TCF, but that the vision which it communicates is far more sophisticated than the simple presentation to date of the WM concept based at least partially on Urantia.
A. This is an interesting topic. First, your assumption that the WingMakers’ Materials are based on The Urantia Book is not accurate.
Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the 4 A Treatise on Cosmic Fire was published in 1925. It was telepathically transmitted to Alice A. Bailey by the Tibetan teacher, Djwhal Khul. It is a deeply esoteric book on cosmology and other metaphysical subjects.

Questions and Answers, Sessions 1, 2, 3 by James
two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book. I hold to the opinion that the works of AAB do not compare to The Urantia Book or Liminal Cosmogony in terms of its presentation of the cosmological structure of the physi- cal universe.

A Treatise on Cosmic Fire is more concerned with the macrocosm and microcosm definitions as they pertain to a narrow field of view of the multiverse. Its insight and resulting presen- tation of the cosmological structure of the Grand Universe is unsubstantial, and its prolific use of the Eastern esoteric terminology provides a barrier to the Western mind, something that The Urantia Book does not. This is not a criticism of Cosmic Fire, but it is one of the reasons that the readership of The Urantia Book is more widespread than A Treatise on Cosmic Fire.
With regard to the simplistic approach to cosmology as contained in the current WingMak- ers’ Material, this is done for several reasons. First it is not the purpose of these materials to teach the cosmology of the physical Grand Universe or the subtle fields of vibration known as the multiverse or multi-dimensional reality. There are books yet to come that will do this. The WingMakers’ Material is designed to inspire newly incarnated personalities to their earthly purpose – the discovery of the Grand Portal. It is one of many works that will have this impact. It is a signpost, not an encyclopedia of knowledge. It is a catalyst, not an expository of spiritual or cosmological information.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I try to think Universally, but the map that has gotten my attention again recently is a version of this one that the US Navy has put in their docs.

I appears (to some) that what they did in the Gulf of Mexico will be what triggers these drastic Earth Changes that even the LTO has mentioned will come first :

DEVELOPMENTAL SHIFTS
There are four developmental shifts that precede the emergence of the Grand Portal, and these generally occur within 3-5 generations of the discovery.
They are unfolded in the following order:

1. A physical shift is expressed in the planetary environment and spatial surroundings. This physical shift is symbolic of the momentous changes in the
virtual structures that prepare the species for the Grand Portal. The physical shifts generally take expression through weather conditions, astronomical anomalies,
ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease – all of which impact on economic and planetary stability.
(sniped from "About" in Mission and Purpose of the Lyricus.org website)

this view of the Earth as depicted by the History channel as how a pole shift would relocate us ... and perhaps even result in the Sun rising in the West :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 pm 

the Urantiabook is one of those channeled materials “written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth. ”:

Answer 11 from James: Channeling is a sub-component of the God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC), and therefore the Human Mind System. The origins of channeling arise from Anu’s attempt to automate his persona into the human domain because he realized that the access between the dimensions and the manifest environment of humanity would close. The GSSC was his automation system that embodied his presence within the world of man.

Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein.

The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like [color=#804000][color=#400040]The Urantia Book[/
color], Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth.

If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.
(projectCamelot interview)[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 am 
Posting Freak

Welcome Baozi, to the WMF ... and thank you for what you have contributed to this discussion ... it is interesting to see what you find "plain and simple"
is not so plain or simple to those who adhere to the UB but refuse to believe that it was "channeled" even though their own published (at one time ) origins reveal
that questions were asked of a "sleeping" neighbor and the answers transcribed as he hosted an series of Entities with pieces of the UB "story" ... the perfect example
of what LKJ would call an "organic portal" when Entities, from other regions of the "prison", enter the 3D through - a willing Human host to read Scripts written originally by Anu...
to keep our identity concealed by altering "truth"

It may not be defined by its Forum as a "religion" - mainly because they don't have a "church" or a tithing membership, but they do have "clergy", dogma, rituals, and a heirarchal system for "the worthy" that with-holds certain doctrines from the "lay members" ... The most glaring clue being the established need for a "savior" reveals that the UB org is deeply grounded into the programed "saviorship model of existence" that supports judgments, and duality instead of progressing to the point where an individual may save himself - by self creating what he wants to see in others :D

I look forward to what you will contribute to other discussions and how your perspective will assist us all to get into alignment with FSI

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:27 am 

thank you, starduster. I am not good at speak English. :D yes.I think it 's too complicated and heirarchal.maybe it dipicted some truth about the physical Grand Universe ,but not the truth of the Sovereign Intergral.But the Sovereign Intergral is behind all the phenomenon of the physical reality ,is the nothingness and Nunty Nunya. complicated thing is the product of the mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 pm 
Posting Freak

yes English is a language designed to exclude and confuse ... if it wasn't for "spell check" no one would bother trying to figure out how to write it ... it defies reason and logic so don't be embarrassed ... because no one can communicate in this language without a dictionary ... I appreciate your willingness to try ... I wouldn't know where to begin if I had to learn another language ... so I admire your determination and am grateful for your effort. :D

you are doing great and I look forward to more of what your perspective of the material may add to my consciousness .