WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the individuated soul. It is this discovery that marks the transformation of the species as much as cosmic consciousness marks the transformation of the individual. There are multiple events that typically converge within a close proximity of time in order to prepare the species for this discovery.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:07 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
They are, in no particular order:

· Technology evolves to a distributed communication network that encompasses the planet.


· The smallest particles of the planetary environment are classified and their characteristics defined.


· The soul carrier consciousness must be classified apart from the soul and its component parts are understood.


· The knowledge system and the encoded data streams of Lyricus are translated and made available on the planetary communications network.


· Incarnating souls from Lyricus assume soul carrier status on the planet and are activated.


· The goal of achieving the Grand Portal is articulated and distributed to resonant groups of soul carriers who provide a stable collective consciousness.


· Architects of the Grand Portal assemble the knowledge structure necessary to capture and present the dimensional environment of the individuated consciousness.



_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:30 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
QUESTION 8
Is there a specific philosophical system that underlies Lyricus’ teachings?

ANSWER 8
The philosophical system of Lyricus is that the science of multidimensional reality is the nucleus knowledge system of the species from which all other systems emerge and have their meaning – to the degree their linkages are preserved. The problem with contemporary philosophical systems is that they fall prey to language conventions that do not rely on science, but rather the subjective opinion of individuals, and the linkages to the multidimensional reality are obscured by the accumulations of the genetic mind.

The members of Lyricus do not consider that they are teachers of a philosophical system so much as they are catalysts of a species’ knowledge system with the specific intention of guiding the evolution of that knowledge system to an ultimate conclusion: the irrefutable scientific discovery of the distinctions inherent in the individuated consciousness, and how this individuated consciousness operates in the multidimensional reality of First Source.

In the knowledge of this reality, there is no need for a philosophical system or spiritual belief system or religious structure because the individual recognizes that they are complete unto themselves with respect to the vital knowledge. No laws or rules are required in this realization because the knowledge itself entrains the soul carrier to its holographic truth, which is based on the most profound levels of love and understanding. As this is the foundation of persistent reality, those who live in this frequency neither require nor seek a philosophical system.

That which is offered by Lyricus through its outermost educational programs may seem like a philosophical system, or at least resonant with existing belief systems, but it is actually designed as a catalyst and activator of the higher elements of consciousness. This is done through the encoding of the words, music, art, symbols, and the intricate manner in which they interact.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Lyricus members know this discovery as the Grand Portal because it prepares the species for induction into the broader universe of sentient life that exists throughout the 7th Superuniverse in 11 primary dimensions.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:39 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850
Information is only a tool to use to help you remember the truth of what you/we are.....Necessary because we have de-evolved in our understanding of our intrinsic nature, (FS Equality) because of the suppression matrix (HMS). The information/message we have sent ourselves from the future is a catalyst used to activate the Source Codes (a message/transmission/signal to wake up).....We have to USE the information, we have to respond to it, wake up and transmit......otherwise it is worthless to us. In other words the importance of the message is only demonstrated by the response of the listener.

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Re Information:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1912&p=74728#p74728

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:51 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
www.eventtemples .com the main relationship we share Lyricus to SECU ...no information necessary as a prerequisite ..but an open Heart IS necessary for the growth needed to evolve......and All are welcome to participate.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:34 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
The Grand Portal is the extraordinary event that humanity is designed to achieve as a collective species while occupying its home planet. If you distill the purpose of a humanoid species to its basic goal, it is to transform or activate its soul carrier in order to access the soul consciousness of the individual, collective, and First Origin sources.

Humanity is like a vast river of consciousness that flows according to its collective will. This collective will is conditioned by First Source, the sovereign will of the individuated consciousness, and the master template of the soul carrier itself. Collectively these three elements converge and create the banks of the “river”, the topography of its journey, and the destination to which it flows.

Because the God-Fragment or soul is the highest vibratory frequency within the individuated consciousness, it compels the individuated consciousness to seek its creator. All members of the species have this intrinsic desire to reunite with their creator and the greater body of the created. It is only the soul carrier – the insoluble element of individuality – whose pretense of existentialism stands in silent opposition to the reunion of souls.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:01 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
You talk like Lyricus is so separate from the human species. Perhaps, it hasn't occurred to you Bill in your rush to argue for yet more of YOUR limitations, that the LTO is very very human and give a whole greater definition of what that is. I don't expect you to understand this because if you did than you could no longer argue for your limitations and then what would you do? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everything written in black is from me and Mr. Green. :mrgreen:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:45 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
starduster wrote:
thank you Darlene, but just because we know where it is, doesn't mean that others do, and by adding a link they might be able to research it from this new perspective ... Watcher, like Nat appears to have no respect ... which goes a long way to explain why these materials are not appreciated by them, and they seem to have no understanding of them, and they exclude them from their versions of compassion, which leaves them perpetually unsatisfied. :wink:

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal.



No seriously, your rigid comments piss me off sometimes. How is what you said supportive, compassionate, understanding and not judgemental ? Its precisely the opposite in your comment above.

Your comments tend to lean towards excluding Nathan, Watcher and others, rather than being supportive, appreciative and understanding to them. This not just this comment, its continous.

When you say that Nathan or Watcher are disrespectful, unappreciative to these materials - you judge them - and there isn`t any suggestion that you actually understand them and appreciate them and their involvment.

And - this is an example of a judgemental post by me, isn`t it ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:29 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
I get the sense Urahara you have a lot more to say ....you are holding back on.....why not let it out....keeping it in not healthy....anger festers and turns inward generating fear,....you have a lot to offer... express yourself more.....and if you make a mistake...so what.......tis how we who do not want to be channels of "information" for the Animus that Nat and Watcher are becoming learn..........am guessing that this is why SD finds such objection with them....they are being used by them....and this is unacceptable to her who is a better friend then they who like you realize.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:29 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Because the soul carrier is largely guided by the emotions and mind, it is less sensitive to the urge of reunion. The social training of humanity exacted by its educational system and competing culture and media intensifies this insensitivity.

The species, as a whole, is therefore listening to the urges of the soul carrier and its social conditioning above the instinctual call of the soul. The purpose of humanity is to the shift this focus, and this shift is best achieved through the Grand Portal because it provides the necessary proof that galvanizes an entire species, instead of devoted factions thereof.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:40 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Urahara wrote:
starduster wrote:
thank you Darlene, but just because we know where it is, doesn't mean that others do, and by adding a link they might be able to research it from this new perspective ... Watcher, like Nat appears to have no respect ... which goes a long way to explain why these materials are not appreciated by them, and they seem to have no understanding of them, and they exclude them from their versions of compassion, which leaves them perpetually unsatisfied. :wink:

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal.



No seriously, your rigid comments piss me off sometimes. How is what you said supportive, compassionate, understanding and not judgemental ? Its precisely the opposite in your comment above.

Your comments tend to lean towards excluding Nathan, Watcher and others, rather than being supportive, appreciative and understanding to them. This not just this comment, its continous.

When you say that Nathan or Watcher are disrespectful, unappreciative to these materials - you judge them - and there isn`t any suggestion that you actually understand them and appreciate them and their involvment.

And - this is an example of a judgemental post by me, isn`t it ?



Urahara, The "compassion" is to supply the "higher intelligence" that the WMMs provide in response to what is not just a casual instance of dis respect, but an on going habitual practice, that demands Valor (point it out and DEAL with it (is not judgment)- not more IGNORance) and it does encourage them to get aligned with the WMMs ... I have tried "understanding and appreciation" and neither of those work with this issue - after years and years of this agenda, that perpetuates the HMS programs, is being use to evoke emotional responses (like yours)... maybe once you have dealt with this issue for a half a dozen years, you will appreciate and understand better, why Valor is called for when repeated requests for certain members respect the WMF falls on deaf ears.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:45 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Urahara wrote:
starduster wrote:
thank you Darlene, but just because we know where it is, doesn't mean that others do, and by adding a link they might be able to research it from this new perspective ... Watcher, like Nat appears to have no respect ... which goes a long way to explain why these materials are not appreciated by them, and they seem to have no understanding of them, and they exclude them from their versions of compassion, which leaves them perpetually unsatisfied. :wink:

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal.



No seriously, your rigid comments piss me off sometimes. How is what you said supportive, compassionate, understanding and not judgemental ? Its precisely the opposite in your comment above.

Your comments tend to lean towards excluding Nathan, Watcher and others, rather than being supportive, appreciative and understanding to them. This not just this comment, its continous.

When you say that Nathan or Watcher are disrespectful, unappreciative to these materials - you judge them - and there isn`t any suggestion that you actually understand them and appreciate them and their involvment.

And - this is an example of a judgemental post by me, isn`t it ?



Perhaps, we need to reiterate what those virtues you accuse some of not applying are. So to refresh somes memory and for others their first time seeing them, here they are from the ART OF THE GENUINE,7 - 10:

Quote:
Appreciation: At the subtle levels, this virtue is focused on a specific awareness that
First Source surrounds our fellow beings as a field of consciousness and that this
consciousness unifies us. If we are unified, it follows that we operate as a collective
consciousness at some deeper level, and in this place, we share a common purpose
that is richly textured, supremely vital, and yet mysterious, dynamic and uncertain.
This awareness, or even belief, shifts our focus from the small details of our personal
life to the vision of our purpose as a species.
At a more practical level, appreciation expresses itself in the small gestures of
gratitude that support relationship loyalty and bonding. The deeper levels of
appreciation make the relatively surface level expressions genuine because they
stem from the frequencies of soul instead of the motives of the ego or mind.

Humility: The soul expresses the love frequency derived from First Source. It is its
most important purpose, while embodied within the human instrument, to circulate
this delicate, sublime frequency of love to the human instrument. It will come as no
surprise that it finds the heart a more willing collaborator than the mind. Humility is
the realization that the heart, mind and soul co-mingle in the grace of First Source.
That their very existence is upheld through the dispensation of love from First Source
just as surely as a tree is sustained by sunlight.

In the religious, psychological and philosophical materials of our planet there is
great consideration given to the mind. As a man thinketh so is he. At a more
granular level, many people believe that what they think causes their feelings, which
in turn creates their vibratory rate and this vibratory rate attracts their life
experience. So, applying this logic, the way to attract good things into our life is to
think rightly, lest we attract evil or hardship.
Humility understands that the being that represents you–your fullest identity–is not
constituted as a chain reaction of the mind. Rather, it is the presence of love
embodied in human form, and this love expresses itself in the virtues of the heart,
the pure intellect of the contemplative mind, and the co-creative pursuits of the
heart, mind, and soul. Humility is the expression of this love frequency knowing it
derives from what already exists in a higher dimension, and in this dimension love is
not a thing of sentiment and emotional heaviness. It is a liberating force that acts
according to the archetype of First Source: All is one. All is equal. All is divine. All is
immortal.
Valor: While valor is generally used in the context of war or the battlefield, it is, as
an element of love, linked with the act of speaking truth to power, especially when
an injustice is committed. It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance
of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that
undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.
Individuals who fear consequence in pointing out an injustice misunderstand the cocreative
force of First Source. When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever
vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your
life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with. Valor is the aspect of
your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social
order. If you don’t defend your virtues–or those too weak to defend their own–you
have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in
the world of form.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that you must become an activist or advocate for a
list of social causes. It simply requires that you defend yourself from injustice.
Children in particular require this protection. When I was only about seven years old
I vividly remember going to a store with my father and while we were walking in
from the parking lot we noticed a mother quite literally beating her child in the
backseat of her car. It was a busy Saturday and there were many people in the
parking lot, but it was my father who approached the woman and asked her to
stop. His voice was firm from his conviction and the woman immediately stopped.
This was an act of valor because there was no real judgment associated with it; it
was simply an injustice that required intervention in the moment. Compassion for
both the child and the mother were present in my father, and I believe the mother
knew this. This is an example of how the virtues of the heart seldom appear in
isolation, but rather as an ensemble that braid themselves for strength and potency
for a given situation.

Compassion: Many teachers have spoken eloquently about compassion as the deep
awareness of the suffering of another coupled to the desire to relieve that suffering.
In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their
intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.
The planet we live on is an intelligence unto itself. It is both physical and has very
high frequency energetic structures just as we do. It is shifting from the 3rd dimension
to the higher 4th dimension and it has been planning this before humanity was even
seeded on the planet. It is part of the evolutionary cycle of planetary systems to
transmute accumulated densities from one dimension before passing into a higher
dimensional grid.

Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself
with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single
lifetime. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a
collaborative process of regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the
mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between earth
and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will
be challenged to transform our own, or become further embedded in our fears and
emotional turmoil.
We are privileged to be part of the ascending planetary structure of earth’s
nurturing spirit and universe importance. There is now present on earth an amazing
diversity of cosmic beings sheathed in human instruments, but hailing from incredibly
diverse sectors of the cosmos. We are here to witness and support this
transcendence of earth over the densities and entrainment of the three dimensional
intelligence and its artifacts. We are here to accelerate our spiritual growth in an
order of magnitude seldom achieved elsewhere in the multiverse. This is a gift of the
earth to those present on the planet at this time, and, in some small measure, the
motive for our compassion.
Understanding: The world of form, just as the formless worlds, is composed of
energetic structures beneath its denser expression. In a real sense, everything in the
multiverse is energy with incalculably long, energy-based lifespans. Energy is
transformational; that is, it can alter or shift into other states of being or, in the case
of humans, consciousness. The human energetic structure is often described as the
chakra system or electromagnetic body, but it is more than these components. The
energetic structure is a form of light, which in turn is a texture of divine love.
It is a fact that we are composed of love at our core structure, and it is this love
frequency that is the basis of our immortal consciousness or soul. All of the lower
densities are shadows of this light and operate in time and space, which provide a
sheath of density and separation from this core love frequency. The worlds of time
and space alter or dilute this connection we feel to the core energetic structure we
all are composed of.

Herein is the paradox of being human: our innermost structure is divine love and
our outermost structure is a means of experience for the innermost structure, but we
have become entrained by the outer vehicle to the degree where we identify with it
more than the occupant–our true self–inside.
All of us feel this dissociation with our true self and over-identification with our
vehicle (human instrument); perhaps only in degree is there any difference among
us. Understanding is the aspect of heart intelligence that recognizes this dissociation
from the love frequency is a necessary design component of the larger blueprint
that is occurring on the planet. In other words, it is not that humanity has fallen from
grace or is tilted irrevocably toward sin. Rather, we have simply accepted the
picture of reality that is dominant, and its dominance is not by accident but by the designs of First Source.

There is a well-known phrase within Lyricus that roughly translated says: “The
elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love
from itself.” The structures of space, in this case, refer to the human instrument. Only
time can break down the rigid barriers or subtle membranes that prevent or
diminish the love frequency from exerting its wisdom in the behaviors of the
individual.
If time is the variable of importance, it stands to reason that everyone is on his or
her way to this realization, it is simply a matter of time before they achieve it. Thus,
time is the differential that separates us. In a sense, we are all time shifted from one
another. No one operates in exactly the same time relative to unsealing his or her
love frequency from the world of form.
Realizing this helps you to understand the relation of unity to reality, and in this
realization you are able to accelerate time for yourself and those with whom your
life touches. It is the true purpose and noble definition of time travel.

Forgiveness: Forgiveness operates out of the construct that each of us is doing the
best we can under the circumstance of our life experience and the degree that our
love frequency saturates our human instrument. When a person operates from the
heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a
natural state of acceptance.
When a perceived injustice enters our experience–no matter how significant or
whether we perceive ourselves to be the cause or the effect–we may initially react
with the sharp emotions of victimhood or annoyance, but this emotional clutter and
distortion can be quickly transformed by experiencing understanding --> compassion
--> forgiveness --> appreciation. This is the equation that transforms the murky
turbulence of victimhood or co-reaction into the crucible of light, leaving behind only
the purest frequency of love stripped of all purpose.
Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion
without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce
the presence of judgment. It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other
than to release yourself from the clutches of time, which is similar to energetic
quicksand, entangling you energetically to a time-based emotional state.



Notice that when acting in valor its because its the right thing to do and without fear. And compassion doesn't mean you have to jump off the cliff with someone because you over care or over identify with their woes. Few people understand that telling the truth is a very compassionate thing to do if not giving respect for what matters most .

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:07 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
these AUTHENTIC and GENUINE definitions of the Heart Virtues, can't be repeated enough Shay, so many people have adopted the HMS programed definitions, that they actually believe compassion is some form of "allowance" or "ignore-ance" ... when that is what encourages others to continue to promote their own BS and ignore the WMMs.

The compassionate thing to do is to tell others, how and when, what they are doing is not aligned with equality and promoting deception ... it isn't about sentiments at all and these self-centered individuals don't seem to care that we joined this forum to discuss the WMMs and not their personal BS... Nat and Watcher know what is expected in the WMF ... gods know it has been quoted to them often enough....they obviously believe that they are the exceptions and have used the WMF as their soapbox to promote their personal BS far too long, without someone demonstrating Valor ... because it is a gross injustice to us all.

and while we are reprogramming our minds definitions of the HVs, one might also benefit from leaning the difference between judgment and discernment :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:50 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with.Valor is the aspect of your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social order. If you don’t defend your virtues–or those too weak to defend their own–you have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in the world of form.


ART OF THE GENUINE

:wink: :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
When members of a species are in ignorance of their identity as an individuated consciousness, they are more easily manipulated and seduced by the temporal illusions of MEST (matter, energy, space, time). The MEST universe is the most exterial view of the multiverse, and those who identify with it as their true home are living in ignorance.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:31 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
Appreciation: At the subtle levels, this virtue is focused on a specific awareness that
First Source surrounds our fellow beings as a field of consciousness and that this
consciousness unifies us. If we are unified, it follows that we operate as a collective
consciousness at some deeper level, and in this place, we share a common purpose
that is richly textured, supremely vital, and yet mysterious, dynamic and uncertain.
This awareness, or even belief, shifts our focus from the small details of our personal
life to the vision of our purpose as a species.
At a more practical level, appreciation expresses itself in the small gestures of
gratitude that support relationship loyalty and bonding. The deeper levels of
appreciation make the relatively surface level expressions genuine because they
stem from the frequencies of soul instead of the motives of the ego or mind.

Humility: The soul expresses the love frequency derived from First Source. It is its
most important purpose, while embodied within the human instrument, to circulate
this delicate, sublime frequency of love to the human instrument. It will come as no
surprise that it finds the heart a more willing collaborator than the mind. Humility is
the realization that the heart, mind and soul co-mingle in the grace of First Source.
That their very existence is upheld through the dispensation of love from First Source
just as surely as a tree is sustained by sunlight.

In the religious, psychological and philosophical materials of our planet there is
great consideration given to the mind. As a man thinketh so is he. At a more
granular level, many people believe that what they think causes their feelings, which
in turn creates their vibratory rate and this vibratory rate attracts their life
experience. So, applying this logic, the way to attract good things into our life is to
think rightly, lest we attract evil or hardship.
Humility understands that the being that represents you–your fullest identity–is not
constituted as a chain reaction of the mind. Rather, it is the presence of love
embodied in human form, and this love expresses itself in the virtues of the heart,
the pure intellect of the contemplative mind, and the co-creative pursuits of the
heart, mind, and soul. Humility is the expression of this love frequency knowing it
derives from what already exists in a higher dimension, and in this dimension love is
not a thing of sentiment and emotional heaviness. It is a liberating force that acts
according to the archetype of First Source: All is one. All is equal. All is divine. All is
immortal.

Valor: While valor is generally used in the context of war or the battlefield, it is, as
an element of love, linked with the act of speaking truth to power, especially when
an injustice is committed. It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance
of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that
undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.
Individuals who fear consequence in pointing out an injustice misunderstand the cocreative
force of First Source. When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever
vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your
life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with. Valor is the aspect of
your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social
order. If you don’t defend your virtues–or those too weak to defend their own–you
have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in
the world of form.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that you must become an activist or advocate for a
list of social causes. It simply requires that you defend yourself from injustice.
Children in particular require this protection. When I was only about seven years old
I vividly remember going to a store with my father and while we were walking in
from the parking lot we noticed a mother quite literally beating her child in the
backseat of her car. It was a busy Saturday and there were many people in the
parking lot, but it was my father who approached the woman and asked her to
stop. His voice was firm from his conviction and the woman immediately stopped.
This was an act of valor because there was no real judgment associated with it; it
was simply an injustice that required intervention in the moment. Compassion for
both the child and the mother were present in my father, and I believe the mother
knew this. This is an example of how the virtues of the heart seldom appear in
isolation, but rather as an ensemble that braid themselves for strength and potency
for a given situation.

Compassion: Many teachers have spoken eloquently about compassion as the deep
awareness of the suffering of another coupled to the desire to relieve that suffering.
In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their
intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.
The planet we live on is an intelligence unto itself. It is both physical and has very
high frequency energetic structures just as we do. It is shifting from the 3rd dimension
to the higher 4th dimension and it has been planning this before humanity was even
seeded on the planet. It is part of the evolutionary cycle of planetary systems to
transmute accumulated densities from one dimension before passing into a higher
dimensional grid.

Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself
with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single
lifetime. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a
collaborative process of regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the
mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between earth
and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will
be challenged to transform our own, or become further embedded in our fears and
emotional turmoil.
We are privileged to be part of the ascending planetary structure of earth’s
nurturing spirit and universe importance. There is now present on earth an amazing
diversity of cosmic beings sheathed in human instruments, but hailing from incredibly
diverse sectors of the cosmos. We are here to witness and support this
transcendence of earth over the densities and entrainment of the three dimensional
intelligence and its artifacts. We are here to accelerate our spiritual growth in an
order of magnitude seldom achieved elsewhere in the multiverse. This is a gift of the
earth to those present on the planet at this time, and, in some small measure, the
motive for our compassion.

Understanding: The world of form, just as the formless worlds, is composed of
energetic structures beneath its denser expression. In a real sense, everything in the
multiverse is energy with incalculably long, energy-based lifespans. Energy is
transformational; that is, it can alter or shift into other states of being or, in the case
of humans, consciousness. The human energetic structure is often described as the
chakra system or electromagnetic body, but it is more than these components. The
energetic structure is a form of light, which in turn is a texture of divine love.
It is a fact that we are composed of love at our core structure, and it is this love
frequency that is the basis of our immortal consciousness or soul. All of the lower
densities are shadows of this light and operate in time and space, which provide a
sheath of density and separation from this core love frequency. The worlds of time
and space alter or dilute this connection we feel to the core energetic structure we
all are composed of.

Herein is the paradox of being human: our innermost structure is divine love and
our outermost structure is a means of experience for the innermost structure, but we
have become entrained by the outer vehicle to the degree where we identify with it
more than the occupant–our true self–inside.
All of us feel this dissociation with our true self and over-identification with our
vehicle (human instrument); perhaps only in degree is there any difference among
us. Understanding is the aspect of heart intelligence that recognizes this dissociation
from the love frequency is a necessary design component of the larger blueprint
that is occurring on the planet. In other words, it is not that humanity has fallen from
grace or is tilted irrevocably toward sin. Rather, we have simply accepted the
picture of reality that is dominant, and its dominance is not by accident but by the designs of First Source.

There is a well-known phrase within Lyricus that roughly translated says: “The
elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love
from itself.” The structures of space, in this case, refer to the human instrument. Only
time can break down the rigid barriers or subtle membranes that prevent or
diminish the love frequency from exerting its wisdom in the behaviors of the
individual.
If time is the variable of importance, it stands to reason that everyone is on his or
her way to this realization, it is simply a matter of time before they achieve it. Thus,
time is the differential that separates us. In a sense, we are all time shifted from one
another. No one operates in exactly the same time relative to unsealing his or her
love frequency from the world of form.
Realizing this helps you to understand the relation of unity to reality, and in this
realization you are able to accelerate time for yourself and those with whom your
life touches. It is the true purpose and noble definition of time travel.

Forgiveness: Forgiveness operates out of the construct that each of us is doing the
best we can under the circumstance of our life experience and the degree that our
love frequency saturates our human instrument. When a person operates from the
heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a
natural state of acceptance.
When a perceived injustice enters our experience–no matter how significant or
whether we perceive ourselves to be the cause or the effect–we may initially react
with the sharp emotions of victimhood or annoyance, but this emotional clutter and
distortion can be quickly transformed by experiencing understanding --> compassion
--> forgiveness --> appreciation. This is the equation that transforms the murky
turbulence of victimhood or co-reaction into the crucible of light, leaving behind only
the purest frequency of love stripped of all purpose.
Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion
without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce
the presence of judgment. It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other
than to release yourself from the clutches of time, which is similar to energetic
quicksand, entangling you energetically to a time-based emotional state.


Pick one or some of the above and practice makes perfect Bill.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:49 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The Watcher wrote:
When members of a species are in ignorance of their identity as an individuated consciousness, they are more easily manipulated and seduced by the temporal illusions of MEST (matter, energy, space, time). The MEST universe is the most exterial view of the multiverse, and those who identify with it as their true home are living in ignorance.



so what is you point by quoting this Watcher ... ? You insist that we are dependent upon others for all our information ... and this states just the opposite ... revealing how ignorant you are of your own Individuated consciousness ... one's heart is at the center of the mulitiverse ... and "home is where the heart is" - the Central Place in the multiverse is "home" for the self realized SECU :D

Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and in each passage you are accompanied by your infinite Self that is seeking one thing on this Earth: Self-realization of itself within the human instrument. A6 PCI

we are not only transforming our self, but the entire Universe as a species :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:00 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
The soul carrier template is designed to have an innate and undeniable urge to understand itself – not the consciousness of soul, but the physical, emotional, and mental aspects that sheath the soul. This primary misdirect is a necessary detour on the road to the Grand Portal discovery because the soul carrier is much more comprehensible to itself than is the individuated consciousness or soul that it carriers.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

In this state of separation, the entity has handicapped itself for the purpose of new experience and a deeper understanding of the Primal Blueprint or grand vision of First Source. Through this deeper understanding, the entity can, through the human instrument, transform the three-dimensional context into a self-aware, integrated component of the Universe of Wholeness. This magnificent and purposeful endeavor produces the urge within the human instrument to seek out its wholeness and re-experience its divine connection to First Source.
2nd Philo

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:17 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
You rightfully claim wisdom in your religious books, scientific journals, and philosophical discourses, but this in not your true wisdom as it pertains to your species. The difference is simple; your true wisdom will not divide your species. It will unite it. And it will not be unification through love and emotions; it will be through a shared connection to the rightful meaning of the multiverse because this is the only lens that, when focused, resolves your place as a species.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP OF LYRICUS TO HUMAN SPECIES
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
.....The species, as a *whole, is therefore listening to the urges of the soul carrier and its social conditioning above the instinctual call of the soul.

The purpose

of humanity

is to the shift this focus, and this shift is

best achieved

through the Grand Portal

because it provides the necessary proof that

galvanizes

an entire species,

*instead of

devoted factions thereof.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk