WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Flow
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Bouncing off the HMS walls and thinking just words or intellectual discussions will change anything are not what the Rising Heart, Event Temples and various other breathing exercises are about. The Spiritual Activism aspect specifically talks about the QP as essential in transcending so much and being in a coherent state to apply the 6 Heart Virtues. They cannot be effectively applied from an incoherent state. And it is with the breathing in particular for the state it allows us opens our hearts up to have the virtues flow through to facilitate the planet and the Species. And such a simple thing to do. Don't let stubborn hubris prevent you further from being the conduit of your QP, Sovereign Integral and FS that you are. BREATH!

Then why don't you take your own advice and shut the F up

Don't let stubborn hubris prevent you further from being the conduit of your QP, Sovereign Integral and FS that you are. BREATH!

:wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Read this earlier...and have been going with it....

Because Earth is a free will Planet.....The Flow needs our permission to enter us....therefore in order for this to occur....saying the following mantra will open the door.........."Iam ready to accept the Flow of something wonderful in my life. I know that I will not be able to control this Flow and that ,once I let it in , it will change my life forever ".

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:31 am 
Posting Freak

TODAY ,I release all the pain I have EVER felt in ANY of my 3rd dimensional lives.
TODAY , I tear down my protective dam and allow the Flow to enter my every day life.
TODAY , I will BE who I LOVE AND do what I love.
TODAY I give way to the Flow.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:20 am 
Posting Freak

TODAY ,I forgive every person,place ,situation or thing that has EVER caused me pain in ANY of my 3rd-dimensional lives.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Lyricus Discourse 6 gives us a 30 days or more clearing tool which makes room in our system for the flowing energetics. This is a very important step in preparing oneself for the inner journey

Emotional Clearing Exercise And Light Distribution

Its purpose is to help the practitioner to recast his or her emotional history into the compassion frequency, and by so doing, gain a deeper access and more fluent, on-demand expression of their inner voice or intuitive intelligence.

Step 1 Invocation
As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive. As forgiveness flows into my heart it moves upwards, filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light, a compassion for my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:20 am 
Posting Freak

As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive. As forgiveness flows into my heart it moves upwards, filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light, a compassion for my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light. :D :D :D :D

TODAY , I forgive my self for ALL the pain I have EVER accepted for myself or caused others in ANY of my 3rd dimensional lives.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes.....

.....not forgetting those 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th dimensional lives.....

.....how could we?!

"The Flow" is multidimensional & multiversal.

IT flows from within nothingness and from that nothingness is there an absolute certainty.....in action.....in LIFE.

...........................Image