WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jesus - The leader of The LTO
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:52 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
which symbol ? the Incanubula ? interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:35 pm 
Posting Freak

The line-circle-triangle represent the gifts given to the 3 Brothers by Death from Harry Potter.....

The Tale of the Three Brothers is a fairy tale that wizard parents tell to their children. Supposedly written by Beedle the Bard, it is published as part of a series of works that collectively are called The Tales of Beedle the Bard. While most wizards view this story as one that teaches children morals (e.g. humility, wisdom, etc.), some few believe that the story refers to the Deathly Hallows, three highly powerful magical artefacts coveted by generations of wizards, and the three Peverell brothers who created them. 'The Tale of the Three Brothers' also has a different variation, referring to the twilight as midnight to make it more suspenseful for the entertainment of children, but in Dumbledore's original copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard it refers to the journey taking place at twilight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Every individual has a choice in the matrices of MEST:

To live in the perfection of the 6th dimension (whilst in MEST), which is of course the dimension (level of perception) where all is pure, perfect and possible (aka the void or eternal now or moment where choice is devoid) or to exist in the matrices of the 4th and 5th dimensions where many humans are gradually shifting (from 4th to 5th and 5th to 6th dimensional awareness), awaiting external confirmation of the Grand Portal to scientifically confirm that "death" is indeed a figment of the imagination (HMS).

Quote:
.....The pursuit of the soul carrier to know itself is very often confused with its quest of the individuated consciousness or its Creator. The confusion is understandable as the distinction can be exceptionally subtle. The rarified aspects of the soul carrier exist in the higher mind and DNA circuitry that travel in the nervous system of the soul carrier and activate or modify cellular consciousness, and these higher circuits of the soul carrier resolve in a fine mesh, co-mingling with the soul. It is at this level of First Interaction that the soul carrier and soul are nearly fused as a single entity of consciousness.....

http://www.lyricus.org/faqs/relationships.htm

When all pursuit is surrendered and one rows without "rowing", one is at one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCHg5r6rFoI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Master R is the leader .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm 

Death may be just an illusion , but it doesn't bring back a loved one or the priceless here and now in this moment . Without the fear of loss either immediate or eventual one may not cherish life as much . Perhaps one would be more complacent, at ease or taiking things for granted . The paradox is that without limitations , one would not seek to push the boundries . :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Death may be just an illusion , but it doesn't bring back a loved one or the priceless here and now in this moment . Without the fear of loss either immediate or eventual one may not cherish life as much . Perhaps one would be more complacent, at ease or taiking things for granted . The paradox is that without limitations , one would not seek to push the boundries . :lol:

"Death" as the illusion that it is, brings everything (and every one) "back" to life.......in this moment.

There is "nothing" to lose.

NOTHING is the 6th dimension.

EVERYTHING is the 6th dimension.

FS pushes all boundaries.

There is only.....

Ye ken.

:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:

"bring back" ?... they never left - they just needed a new start :D but that is a good point ... no telling what life would be like, if we didn't have to recycle ourselves ... I plan on "getting it right" this time ... so I don't have to reboot again, after ten thousand lifetimes, Life gets a little boring - instead of groundhog days, it is groundhog YEARS ... with history repeating itself because we are too lazy (frightened, limited) to explore the unknown :?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 am 

The Eucharist;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Getaway.

CV wrote:
The whole Ancient Arrow book is the story of one act: get away from the ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization) and report the time capsule to humanity. It is this simple, but yes, what does it imply, what does it all mean, and what do I have to do? Well I will explain it to you. The ACIO is your world of many interests, your place in the society you know. And it is there that Fifteen is the boss. Who is he? The mind-ego, the Self who always will enforce their own solution. But the protagonist isn't Fifteen but Neruda, or you. Don't listen to Fifteen. Get away, move away from your complex position of interests. There is no other way. This is the future, those who moved away from their "ACIO" into total, individual integrity, will lead the course of events. Nobody else. Period.

This is my central remark.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1281&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Out of the GM.

Live in the void.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogMNV33AhCY

The word "witch" derives from the word "wise".....

.....and NO.

I will not cry for you.

You are worth more than that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 am 

ps. the void (;
(how do you know it?)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 am 

Take a look at this picture . Look at the face in the hand . It looks very similar to the face in the shroud of Turin . Who are the three figures in the center of the Universe as well ? Do they represent the Trinity ?

Attachments:
p601255337.jpg
p601255337.jpg [ 27.87 KiB | Viewed 3592 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:51 am 
 WWW  Profile

I think they are the WingMaker. They can become three out of one. It is in the WMM somewhere I think that it says they have this ability. I just remember where at this moment.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:14 am 
Posting Freak

I thought it was in the AA book, when Samatha was RVing the WMs in their "world" in the ACIO labs ... she somehow knew that the three images she was seeing was one person ... but it is not in this version of the book on the website now, cause I used the key word "three" and went through the book and the interviews and couldn't find it ... but I always associated it with this picture.

I am wondering now, why she saw one WMs as three ... is it because they have learned how to balance three HIs of one SECU simultaneously ? was it just her limited perspective of multi-tasking or multi-versing? I can't remember if she assigned dominate traits to the three characters of one Entity ... what is still in the book is the RV session where she saw three triangles ... and reached out for one that turned into a "wizard" type individual ... (unless I missed it - I am too lazy to look it up in the original website ... maybe it was edited for a reason

btw that is the "face" on the shroud of Turin ... multiversal ... Jesus is very much involved with the LTO's mission and that is a face that we are all willing to believe is of Jesus (right?) ... there are many ways one could interpret this picture ... the key, Jesus, and the three "wise" men :wink: What is important is what YOU see and what it means to YOU... that is the magic of Art ... its universal message it different for everyone who perceives it based upon their unique perspective ... it is interesting to take each aspect of this painting, and use it as a keyword in the WMMs and see where it leads you ... I used "three" and was amazed ...

being "immersed" in the WMMs really doesn't have much to do with discussions in the forum ... it is about finding YOUR personal wisdom and then sharing it here (your findings) - "transfer knowledge" (new intelligence/compassion) that will assist humanity globaly (www) ... :D

This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. Closing Comments S2 QAs

Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string. Lyricus FAQs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 am 
 WWW  Profile

Starduster, I think we often forget that the whole book is not on the website. I will check my novel as I have the whole story on my computer. I agree that is where I think is was also. I love the picture that you put posted.
It is one of favorites.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 am 
Posting Freak

One as 3....a Trinity .....1 times 1 always equals One......I AM you .....You are me......and in our true form...We are together.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:24 pm 

Quote:
First Source is not God, not as human beings understand what God is. God, as an entity,
independent of you or me, does not exist – though there have been those (i.e., Anu) who
believed themselves to be God and masqueraded as one. First Source is the collective of
Sovereign Integrals throughout the multiverse, and that which binds them is Source
Intelligence. The entire GSSC, as conceived by Anu, was modeled on this reality:
• God = First Source
• Spirit = Source Intelligence
• Soul = Sovereign Integral

The trinity that I am speaking of is :
-First Source (God The Parent)
-Source Intelligence (Spirit or Holy Spirit as some know it as )
-Sovereign Integral (Soul or child , son daughter -individual)

This reality is Source reality . This is our reality, this trinitized aspect of our existence . We are the one that is divided into three aspects of what constitutes our reality . It is the spirit that binds us all together as the Sovereign Integral Network . It is the trinity that gives us the gift of individuality or the ability to exist . Atleast that is what I feel . I may be wrong but that is how or what I have come to believe .

What the Human Mind System has done is fragment all of those parts of ourselves that constitute what we are . Or it made it appear so that we are incomplete . NO MORE !!

The above quote is from The Project Camelot Interview .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 pm 

Markzorb with all due respect you are not me and I am not you . I am an individual (Sovereign) like you , we are a part or fragment of First Source bound together through spirit (Source Intelligence) which constitutes the Sovereign Integral Network . We are unified yes , but Sovereign at the same time all because of this trinitized aspect of our reality/existence known as Source Reality . We are small elements/potentials in the fields of Source Reality . The more unified or coherent the more potentials exist .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:39 pm 
Posting Freak

:D .....Time will tell MV....in the meantime.....I AM going to try and I also encourage everyone else to try and be One in the sense of ......1x1x1x1 1x1x1x1x1x1.....ad infinitum equals 1.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Quote:
First Source is not God, not as human beings understand what God is. God, as an entity,
independent of you or me, does not exist – though there have been those (i.e., Anu) who
believed themselves to be God and masqueraded as one. First Source is the collective of
Sovereign Integrals throughout the multiverse, and that which binds them is Source
Intelligence. The entire GSSC, as conceived by Anu, was modeled on this reality:
• God = First Source
• Spirit = Source Intelligence
• Soul = Sovereign Integral

The trinity that I am speaking of is :
-First Source (God The Parent)
-Source Intelligence (Spirit or Holy Spirit as some know it as )
-Sovereign Integral (Soul or child , son daughter -individual)

This reality is Source reality . This is our reality, this trinitized aspect of our existence . We are the one that is divided into three aspects of what constitutes our reality . It is the spirit that binds us all together as the Sovereign Integral Network . It is the trinity that gives us the gift of individuality or the ability to exist . Atleast that is what I feel . I may be wrong but that is how or what I have come to believe .

What the Human Mind System has done is fragment all of those parts of ourselves that constitute what we are . Or it made it appear so that we are incomplete . NO MORE !!

The above quote is from The Project Camelot Interview .

well, I see where you are coming from with this perspective of a "trinity" but if you were to use the WM's "language" it would be that much more aligned with the Plan of FS ... the actual "trinity" that you are speaking of, is the what the HMS program wants you to believe is "The underlying equation of the evolutionary process is human instrument + Hierarchy = God connection....but In the case of the transformational process, it is Entity + Source Intelligence = Prime Source equality. as explained in the First Philo, there is (in Source Reality) only two Entities in the entire Universe ... you and the Universal Entity - which gives you access to FSI (and equality) ... there is no Trinity, that is a fabrication of the Hieararchy, promoting themselves as a go between you and their god (Anu) constructed to make it impossible for you to discover your true identity because they obviously don't know who we are either ... and wouldn't tell you that they are what stands between you and FSI because it would make them obsolete.

as you can see, the PTB (hierarchy) would have us believe that First Source is "God" ... but, in fact, WE are First Source (fragmented) and "god" is a collective of individuated intelligence that we all have access to - All that is - which makes us equal - in that state of consciousness. Spirit, is associated with FSI by the HMS, but my understanding leads me to believe that it is the Unification Force, that inspires us all to align our BS with the Plan of First Source ... "Spirit" is not an Entity any more than "god" is ... if I had to define "spirit" I would say that it is the innate program that directs our destiny as SECUs ... it is a "goal" that we all have in common, the "spirit" behind the message that the LTO are offering us ... Divine Love. When in the EVT (1st session) we are told to give our (self-created) compassion over to Spirit, who will assign it to where it is needed most ... I understand that this means, for us to trust that the energy we are contributing to the UFP will be used to assist others to understand that their circumstances are for the greater good - when you understand "compassion" is "new intelligence" (teach the hungry man how to fish - instead of giving him a fish )

please try to remember that the HMS did not fragment our consciousness, and that that was done by each individual who incarnates here... BEFORE the new HI with the HMS was even introduced ... all the HMS really does is scramble the language so we can't really communicate ... using anything other than the Language of Light to convey these unique consepts that we are studying, may help us communicate with "externals" but until we re-program our minds to associate the correct understanding of the words, with their authentic meanings, we are simply adding to the confusion.

Spirit, God and Soul are HMS programs ... that the LTO is forced to use, because of our "education" and the state of consciousness the Entity has limited itself to ... while in a fragmented state of consciousness, the entity is carefully programed to support the HMS by those in a position to mentor him (parents, family, schools and Universities) ... by design. When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness. ... keep in mind that we are so "conditioned" by lifetimes of using the MSN that we resist the awareness of the implications of this "new" language and we keep trying (as you did) to associate it with HMS programs because that is what we are comfortable with and unwilling to change even though it makes all the difference in the world

James gave us a metaphor in the PCI about traveling to a new country, and explained that we really would not be able to experience it until we spoke the Language ... the language of the Sovereign Integral is the only way that we will be able to transfer FSI (KNOWledge) or express it without being misunderstood ... and as you can see, it is still being associated with the HMS in our own expressions ... which is the underlying cause of all our misunderstanding when we defer to the HMS programs (word associations) instead of their authentic meanings ...

If you have ever ventured to an exotic destination, one that is culturally unlike your own, you’re well aware that when you are in the airplane, flying over your destination, you really have not experienced the culture yet, no matter how much you have studied it in advance. When you arrive at your hotel, you remain outside of the culture, though you can see the differences in the plants and animals, the architecture and buildings, and the people on the streets, but still, you remain outside of the culture as an observer, and not a participant.

Only when you learn the language of the people, when you meet the people in their own dwellings – homes, shops, cafes, sports arenas, schools, churches – do you really begin to understand the culture. This is analogous to the bridgework between the GSSC and the Sovereign Integral. There is nothing more exotic or out of the ordinary than the language and dwellings of the Sovereign Integral, and the deeper you travel into this land, the stranger it will seem.
A 25 PCI

until we get the genuine meaning of the HVs firmly established in our minds ... we will continue to promote the HMS's perverted programs and perpetuate ignorance ( of its authentic meaning) With the HMS altering everything to mean almost its opposite it is very difficult to transmit the frequency of Love in its genuine tone (of equality) because everyone you try to communicate with has their own "learned" word associations - tied to emotions and history - that change from situation to situation ... The transformation allows us to communicate without "words" ... the Love Frequency is not a "message" it is "state of consciousness" experienced by the Entity that is no longer fragmented ... or limited by the HIs mind, emotions or body.

I can't express how important it is for us to reprogram our minds to express the authentic meaning of the the six words the LTO uses to define the HVs - "Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor" so that they express (without words) equality because if they are being blocked or diverted by the HMS either by you or the person you are communicating with ... they will not be comprehended anymore than Spirit, Soul or God

there is no trinity ... there is YOU and the Universe as explained in detail in the first Philo, from which I have snipped these quotes:

the Universe of Wholeness represents a collective intelligence that can be personalized as a single Universal Entity. Thus, in this model of inference, there are only two entities in the entire cosmos: the individual entity and the Universal Entity.

When all manifestations of life are genuinely perceived as fragmentary expressions of First Source, the vibration of equality that underlies all life-forms becomes perceptible to the human instrument. Life initially emerges as an extension of Source Reality, and then, as an individuated energy frequency invested within a form. It vibrates, in its pure, timeless state, precisely the same for all manifestations of life. This is the common ground that all life shares. This is the tone-vibration of equality that can be observed within all life forms that unifies all expressions of diversity to the foundation of existence known as First Source.

These insights require a new sensory system beyond the five-senses that rule the human world in your time. These new senses are the outgrowth of the Source Code activation, and represent the first stage of the transformation experience. With this new perceptual ability, the human instrument will be capable of sensing not only the presence of First Source, but also the timeless essence within all life that is individualized and uniquely separate from First Source.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

not to speak for Markz but to remind all, that we are NOT unified other than by our origins and destiny ... not personally (fragmented consciousness) and not as a species, with some of us (Atlantians) restricted to another dimension and some of us here or in the dead zone ... we wouldn't need the Unification Force, or to transform if we were "whole" or it was just a matter of evolution - and we wont be whole until we are unified (all working on the same goal uniquely)... with a self-realization of our potential - and we are a far cry from that .

We created this environment to support our exploration and co-creation of Source Reality in this region of the Multiverses... and to establish our independence as individuals with Free Will - Sovereigns, which we all have the potential to REAL-ize (as you stated) ... but other than being One species on One planet ... we are kept separated (by design) and our identity is kept concealed by the HMS programs that creates the illusion of "need" (causing dependence) and dualities (causing judgment) that we, in our self-centeredness and limited perspective, believe and resist the awareness of any alternate reality because of those BSs - that MEST is a Realty that can't be changed (enhanced or expanded).

But... one person at a time, we will eventually discover that we have the ability to BE the change we want to experience - by simply getting back in alignment with the Plan of First Source... which is the LTO's mission - to transfer this knowledge (new intelligence/compassion) to us (in its precise Language) so that through each individual, the entire Universe might be transformed and we may progress to the Synthesis model of existence as our dominate reality on our way through the Grand Portal as emissaries of FSI :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:47 pm 

about the trinity in AAbook :

"The image on the screen remained for a few more seconds. Three ghostly shapes in long, white robes could be seen. They were looking directly in Samantha’s direction, so their faces could be seen. Large, oval heads with flowing white hair and beards. All three looked similar in appearance, and projected a diffuse but nonetheless bright light from the top of their heads that seemed to connect them. The image was slowly replaced by a distant view looking down on them from Samantha’s previous position above the hologram of earth.

A new message from ZEMI scrolled across the monitor screen.

interpretative analysis: 65%+ probability that these beings are what the corteum refer to as the central race. furthermore,
data from the same archive strongly suggests that the three beings are actually one personality. the central race has evolved into a triune personality with mind, emotions, and spirit essence represented equally in appearance. this would indicate that the planetary database is connected with genetic engineering. end. "
(AA book P351)

so l think the trinity in wmm is mean the mind .emotions. and spirit essence represented equally in appearance. it also relate to 'this small triangle in big triangle ' symbol in the wm picture:Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:08 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Markzorb with all due respect you are not me and I am not you . I am an individual (Sovereign) like you , we are a part or fragment of First Source bound together through spirit (Source Intelligence) which constitutes the Sovereign Integral Network . We are unified yes , but Sovereign at the same time all because of this trinitized aspect of our reality/existence known as Source Reality . We are small elements/potentials in the fields of Source Reality . The more unified or coherent the more potentials exist .

I can appreciate what you say for how clear and concise it is, unlike the New Age mumble jumble that spouts platitudes of oneness without having a clue what it really means and you can see that because it doesn't include the Sovereign aspect in particular(because of its HMS base in polarity) and just lumps everyone together as a undifferentiated whole which after this experience with the HMS we can never be undifferentiated again. I also appreciate that what you write is because you have bothered to read the WMM endeavoring to understand the many levels there are the more one studies them.For me its like a treasure hunt for reremembering the gems no matter how many times you go over them. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:16 am 
Posting Freak

My understanding of the trinity referred to in these materials, is the Quantum Presence, the Sovereign Integral and First Source. What I love about this especially is that there is nothing in any religion or New Age material that is comparable to what these terms mean and how they work. That is because these terms are not of the GSSC of the HMS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:26 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
My understanding of the trinity referred to in these materials, is the Quantum Presence, the Sovereign Integral and First Source. What I love about this especially is that there is nothing in any religion or New Age material that is comparable to what these terms mean and how they work. That is because these terms are not of the GSSC of the HMS.

Reading without understanding whist "thinking " you do puts one at a serious disadvantage as it prevents said one from seeing the Unity in All of us...............must be very hard being the self appointed judge of who understands and who does not.......as this attitude makes you open to the telepathic thoughts of the remnants of the Animus who are pushing for separation and not Unity.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:30 am 
Posting Freak

[quote="starduster"]not to speak for Markz

Any time the Wing Maker in you wants SD....tis ok by me..... as I resonate to the Unity found in Oneness with you .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next