WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jesus - The leader of The LTO
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
thank you, baozi, for looking that up I appreciate your effort and willingness to share the materials for our understanding ... like Darlene, I remembered reading it, but just couldn't locate where - still it remains a mystery why Samatha would see an individual WM as three persona ... my best guess is that they may represent, past, present and future :shock:

and, I will say it again ... there is no (hierarchal) Trinity ... that is what the HMS would have us believe ... that there is some third entity required to fulfill our destiny and even in Shay's perspective the Quantum Presence and the Sovereign Integral are the same and one element of the Entity - when the materials state there is only YOU (FS wearing billions of hats) and the Universe of Wholeness .

I understand that it is difficult to imagine that we have such importance as individuals until you realize how "integral" you are to FS(I) ... and that everything we do matters... every breath! After being told we are useless and powerless without a critical mass of like minded people for thousands of lifetime it is difficult to recognize how powerful we are as Independant Sovereigns with one destiny. ... but anything else is delusional ... when YOU make up your mind to transform ... the whole is transformed in direct relation to how much you are willing to change. With a SIP everything takes on a new perspective ... until you recognize that everything is the way it should be ... and everything/one serves the greater good of the species - equally

It is all up to YOU - one person at a time, we can be what we hope to see in the UE mirror ... nothing prevents us from doing that now.

Be the One that makes a difference now. :D BE YOU to the best of your abilities.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:54 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote="starduster"
It is all up to YOU - one person at a time, we can be what we hope to see in the UE mirror ... nothing prevents us from doing that now.

Be the One that makes a difference now. :D BE YOU to the best of your abilities.[/quote]

Could have not expressed this better myself......Let no one stand in your way of being the One.....one person at a time We manifest our True Selves ....into the Now....... Happy happy joy joy is the gift I receive from the message behind the words expressed in the WMM......that exude Freedom....which does not structure how you receive them.......the difference between the Animus that want "rules " everywhere and do not.... seemingly can not understand this.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:21 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
My understanding of the trinity referred to in these materials, is the Quantum Presence, the Sovereign Integral and First Source. What I love about this especially is that there is nothing in any religion or New Age material that is comparable to what these terms mean and how they work. That is because these terms are not of the GSSC of the HMS.

Reading without understanding whist "thinking " you do puts one at a serious disadvantage as it prevents said one from seeing the Unity in All of us...............must be very hard being the self appointed judge of who understands and who does not.......as this attitude makes you open to the telepathic thoughts of the remnants of the Animus who are pushing for separation and not Unity.

Look in the mirror and what do you see for how superior you feel and act on this forum thinking anyone here needs to be saved by you. You are the one with the HMS inflicted "savior complex" and still are proud to be a psychic "bounty hunter" based on GSSC programmed beliefs and a counselor who isn't even in touch with his true self for his own counsel let alone feeling a need to share and inflict his HMS based ignorance on others. You are like a flutter fly there is no real depth displayed in anything you write here and little of it has any basis in anything you have studied in the WMM because you don't accept the WMM because you prefer your past references of GSSC, HMS deceptive ego appealing cult teachings as superior to any humble renderings offered here by others. Good try but no cigar. You are hilarious in trying to create conflict with what I write so as to turn others against me. This is not Athena's cult as you have been reminded of over and over and over and over again with its vampiric emotional feeding frenzies to devour those who wouldn't conform to what you think. You should be embarrassed for your lack of consideration for those here who earnestly and honestly want to discuss the WMM for having studied them and wanting greater understanding and sharing in that with others of like heart and mind. For all the wasted words and space you use to get attention it would be better you said nothing for how meaningless what you do spout appears to be. This is the era of Transparency and expansiveness. Wake up boy. I don't care how you take this or your judgments, it just falls flat as usual and fizzles away.Enough is enough. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:44 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
thank you, baozi, for looking that up I appreciate your effort and willingness to share the materials for our understanding ... like Darlene, I remembered reading it, but just couldn't locate where - still it remains a mystery why Samatha would see an individual WM as three persona ... my best guess is that they may represent, past, present and future :shock:

and, I will say it again ... there is no (hierarchal) Trinity ... that is what the HMS would have us believe ... that there is some third entity required to fulfill our destiny and even in Shay's perspective the Quantum Presence and the Sovereign Integral are the same and one element of the Entity - when the materials state there is only YOU (FS wearing billions of hats) and the Universe of Wholeness .

I understand that it is difficult to imagine that we have such importance as individuals until you realize how "integral" you are to FS(I) ... and that everything we do matters... every breath! After being told we are useless and powerless without a critical mass of like minded people for thousands of lifetime it is difficult to recognize how powerful we are as Independant Sovereigns with one destiny. ... but anything else is delusional ... when YOU make up your mind to transform ... the whole is transformed in direct relation to how much you are willing to change. With a SIP everything takes on a new perspective ... until you recognize that everything is the way it should be ... and everything/one serves the greater good of the species - equally

Be the One that makes a difference now. :D BE YOU to the best of your abilities.

The Quantum Presence, Sovereign Integral and First Source. And the living of the six Heart Virtues is how one realizes or perhaps, reremembers this and coupled with the Quantum Pause is one helluva transition waiting to happen. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

It is my understanding that the Quantum Presence could be likened to the aura (luminous egg) that surrounds or emanates from the Sovereign Integral (entity's life force/identity)... that it is not an Entity or even a component of the entity but a result of the SI state of consciousness expressed by an Entity when it is coherent (whole) ... nor is FSI an Entity ... but the collective knowledge of First Source being shared equally to all those willing to receive that frequency and transmit it as virtues of the Heart .

this perspective satisfies the LTO's equation - Entity + Source Intelligence = Prime Source equality.

since there is no actual "time" when the Entity does not have accesses to Source Intelligence (fragmenting its consciousness is just a phase of the plan - with purpose) it is simply a matter of recognizing who you are and that you are equal ... and realizing that, by expressing consciousness (FSI) of one's true identity (Sovereign Integral) unlimitedly and ceaselessly, into MEST

Sovereign Integral

The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. This (wholeness) is a state of consciousness that all entities are evolving towards, and at some point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated expression that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence. Glossary

of course you may choose to believe whatever - even if it does support the programs Anu has engineered to enslave the Entity in ignorance... but we're not going to progress as a species until we all believe and express the truth (no matter how politically incorrect that might appear to be in this dominant reality)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Nowism......

http://trendwatching.com/briefing/

.....the only ism worth taking notice of.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Enough is enough .......and should be .... and is enough for me and most others here but not for you who refuses to accept that 1 times 1 equals 1.....what is funny is you really think you know it all....and that your way is the only way.....and that if you do not get it....it must be wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:29 pm 
Posting Freak

I get my "trendy" info from Gerald Clemente ... who started the trend of identifying trends back in the eightyies and has 90% accuracy :wink:

http://www.trendsresearch.com/SubscriberArea/new-unemployment-figures-old-fed-lies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Talk is cheap....actions count......as the leader of the LTO ....what would Jesus like us to do to try and get past this conflict Shay ?.....am assuming and maybe this is foolish on my end......but wouldn't you like one day to instead of us fighting we be able to work together as conscious members of the Wing Maker team.................or is this something you shall NEVER be able to do........pretty straightforward question.....simple yes or no as an answer would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:49 pm 
Posting Freak

You brought up Athena again.....I am tired of talking about this period of my Life.....once and for all.....get it off your chest and lets move on.....Jesus is Leader of the LTO ......I am supportive......either you start working with me on this Debra/ Shay....or you (Wing Maker Will) will be asked to leave this forum which should have a rule that once you make a certain number of posts you go silent for a very long time.......do not like being forceful but you are too rigid in this.....wrong ..you have in your head against me.
Mark Taff /Zor B
What is your real name ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Gerald Celente's Top Trends Of 2011
By Gerald Celente
12-28-10

Top Trends of 2011

KINGSTON, NY, 28 December 2010 - After the tumultuous years of the Great Recession, a battered people may wish that 2011 will bring a return to kinder, gentler times. But that is not what we are predicting:

1. Wake-Up Call The people of all nations, having become convinced of the inability of leaders and know-it-all "arbiters of everything" to fulfill their promises, will do more than just question authority, they will defy it. The seeds of revolution will be sown.

2. Crack-Up 2011 In 2011, with the bailout funds and arsenal of other schemes to prop up the economy depleted, teetering economies will collapse, currency wars will ensue, trade barriers will be erected, economic unions will splinter, and the onset of the "Greatest Depression" (a trend we forecasted before the massive bailouts existed) will be recognized by everyone.

3. Screw the People As times get even tougher and people get even poorer, the "authorities" will intensify their efforts to extract the funds needed to meet fiscal obligations. While there will be variations on the theme, the governments' song will be the same: cut what you give, raise what you take.

4. Crime Waves No job + no money + compounding debt = high stress, strained relations, short fuses. In 2011, with the fuse lit, it will be prime time for Crime Time. As Gerald Celente says, "When people lose everything and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it." And "lose it" they will.

5. Crackdown on Liberty As crime rates rise, so will the voices demanding a crackdown. A national crusade to "Get Tough on Crime" will be waged against the citizenry. And just as in the "War on Terror," where "suspected terrorists" are killed before proven guilty or jailed without trial, in the "War on Crime" everyone is a suspect until proven innocent.

6. Alternative Energy In laboratories and workshops unnoticed by mainstream analysts, scientific visionaries and entrepreneurs are forging a new physics incorporating principles once thought impossible, working to create devices that liberate more energy than they consume. What are they, and how long will it be before they can be brought to market?

7. Journalism 2.0 2011 will mark the year that new methods of news and information distribution will render the 20th century model obsolete. With its unparalleled reach across borders and language barriers, "Journalism 2.0" has the potential to influence and educate citizens in a way that governments and corporate media moguls would never permit.

8. Cyberwars In 2010, every major government acknowledged that Cyberwar was a clear and present danger and, in fact, had already begun. The demonstrable effects of Cyberwar and its companion, Cybercrime, are already significant ­ and will come of age in 2011. Equally disruptive will be the harsh measures taken by global governments to control free access to the web, identify its users, and literally shut down computers that it considers a threat to national security.

9. Youth of the World Unite University degrees in hand yet out of work, in debt and with no prospects on the horizon, feeling betrayed and angry, young adults and 20-somethings are mad as hell, and they're not going to take it anymore. Not mature enough to control their impulses, the confrontations they engage in will escalate disproportionately.

10. End of The World! The closer we get to 2012, the louder the calls will be that "The End is near!" Among Armageddonites the actual end of the world, and annihilation of the Earth in 2012, is a matter of certainty. Even the rational and informed may sometimes feel the world is in a perilous state. Both streams of thought are leading many to reevaluate their chances for personal survival, be it in heaven or on earth.

11. The Mystery Trend ... will be revealed upon publication of theTrends Journal in mid-January.

With (http://enews.trendsresearch.com/q/RJompqI9lbz7_qd5QPmu
kN0LR93DgZpXEF0SU5NXYLfYCsBGLEJaDgH42) an unexcelled track record to prove it, no one can provide a more accurate look into the future than Gerald Celente, Trends Journal Publisher.

To scoop your competition and give your audience something of real significance to think about ­ and talk about in the New Year, schedule an interview with Gerald Celente by contacting:

Zeke West, Media Relations
zwest@trendsresearch.com
845 331.3500 Ext. 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Its the Bounty Hunter Monads that upset you somehow .....why ?.....Kej....Kaj.....real....many more have names...Khym,Kal,,,,Konan.....Ken...Kar...Kur.......Rave and Rive.....MDT .....this is the sore spot.....yes ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Its the Bounty Hunter Monads that upset you somehow .....why ?.....Kej....Kaj.....real....many more have names...Khym,Kal,,,,Konan.....Ken...Kar...Kur.......Rave and Rive.....MDT .....this is the sore spot.....yes ?

Not at all does it bother me, it makes me laugh! But it sure makes you look rather silly if not foolish especially on this forum. That's because such childish boogeyman chasers(reminds me of pacman) aren't needed here by anyone, except you, I guess, and your need to be needed as a savior by people here who couldn't care less. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster to refresh your memory of what the Quantum Presence really is...

Quote:
In order to make the Sovereign Integral consciousness more concrete, think of your
consciousness as a hub with many spokes diverging from it. The hub is your Spiritual

Center, or Quantum Presence that lives beyond time and space.
This Spiritual Center
is connected to every other Spiritual Center through a quantum link that facilitates
the Oneness of all living forms. This quantum link is what we refer to as the
Sovereign Integral state because it is the source and facilitation of Oneness.

Temple of Spiritual Activism(bold emphasis mine)

Some perspectives of the Quantum Presence...

Quote:
Dissolve personalities and projections. Allow. Dwell in stability, inevitability
and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform.
Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment.
Rebuild interactions, relationships, and communication. Understand where
you come from as a Quantum Presence, as opposed to a personality or ego.
Feel the Spiritual Center within you and re-create your personality forever
fueled from within. Co-create with those whom you have resonance.
Educate people by co-creating new, flexible paradigms for higher
consciousness to inhabit the material worlds. Guide people through an
infrastructure of interconnectedness, synergy, and ease to find their
resonance.
Emanate led by your Spiritual Center. Facilitate the outward path from the
Spiritual Center to bear on the behaviors of the human instrument. Make it
easy, direct, and natural.
The applications mentioned above are fluid, open, and merely suggestive of the way
in which these quantum perspectives can filter into our local universe and begin to
re-grid our behaviors, which in turn influence our relationships, interactions, and
objectives. They begin to restructure our behaviors because, through them, we can
see the connections of our inner world and outer world—not in the sense of
manifestation—but in the sense of clearing a pathway for higher frequencies and
energetics to restore humanity’s spiritual roots and sense of equality and oneness.

Temple of Spiritual Activism

about the One Entity...

Quote:
In the new paradigm there is only One Entity, sensing, navigating and finding its
resonance within its local universe, and using that resonance to become aware of
their Spiritual Center. This Spiritual Center is a “note” (or node) of the Symphony (or
network) of Source. The One Entity is therefore a fusion of the Individual, the local
universe, the Spiritual Center, and Source.
Through our sensing and navigation we find our resonance with our local universe
without, and the quantum environment within.
We use instinct, intuition, and intelligence to sense and navigate. Instinct consists of
a field of programs embedded from nature. Intuition consists of a field of paradigms
that issue from the collective consciousness, and are accessible at the quantum
levels. Intelligence is the connection you feel to Source vibration (Symphony) and
your ability to express this coherent vibration through their behaviors. This is
behavioral intelligence.
If you visualize that you are completely One Entity, all you are doing is interacting
with yourself with no agenda. It is synergy. You are embracing yourself. The four
perspectives of the Spiritual Center are behaviors that treat every other being in
your environment as yourself when you’re interacting with them. This is the vision of
right relations.
As an obstruction arises, a new paradigm arises from Source to release it—from your
Spiritual Center. This is precisely why in these times of rapid change and
transformation the walls seem to be moving in on all of us. Time is compressing and
we sense this compression in nearly every aspect of our lives. We can hold faith and
confidence that as the walls move inward and compression is ever more palpable, we
are also given the new paradigms and ideas to absorb these pressing conditions with
grace and ease.

Spiritual activists are forerunners of these changes. We feel them before others, we
have to deal with them before others, and we will be marked by them before others.
But we will also learn the new paradigms before others and it will be our
responsibility to pass these on; not necessarily as Truth Tellers, but we will carry
these paradigms in our coherent behaviors, words, tone of voice, eyes, energetic
expression, and heart. In these ways, are contained the most powerful methods we
can use to transform our world.

Note how behavior is a very important aspect of the One Entity and especially when one knows they are essentially good Spiritual beings...

As to the Sovereign Integral in this brilliantly depicted context...

Quote:
The Sovereign Integral consciousness can be envisioned as the connective “glue”
that unifies each of us into wholeness. The Spiritual Center is the portal through
which the Sovereign Integral consciousness can enter the human instrument and
convey the feeling of Oneness at such a heightened level that the individual is
forever held in its embrace. The human instrument, at its purest vibratory level,
consists of the higher mind and energetic heart operating in coherent interchange.
This communication is best described as an “intelligence of attunement.”
It is this attunement and coherence that empowers the human instrument to
emanate and act in accord with the Spiritual Center and Sovereign Integral
consciousness. In turn, this creates a more light-filled local multiverse that surrounds
the individual expression and powers the spiritual activism of the individual.
Behavioral intelligence is the grounded foundation, and the Sovereign Integral
consciousness is the enraptured heights of the Wholeness Paradigm.
All living forms of consciousness are connected to the Sovereign Integral
consciousness, enmeshed within the Grand Presence of the Universe. Yet, in the
exterior, genetic confines of separation, these living forms seldom remember this
Oneness. This paradigm, if you hold it within your heart, will help ground this feeling
of Oneness and help displace judgment from your emotional center.

So its really about Wholeness more than any trinity. The trinity thingy is in terms of the old (HMS)religious paradigm and its reductionist roots of separation and that is why it never felt complete nor ever could be.

:wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Rebuild interactions, relationships, and communication.
That's funny......but maybe only in this time line....and in others it is not ....and is practiced more "serious "then here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks, for the refresher Shay, but I did not forget what James has revealed about the Quantum Presence, and it inspired me to investigate my own ...

The question of "how does a sovereign integral behave?" has already been answered ... in LD 5

Teacher: And how does a spiritual person behave?

Student: They are poised and benevolent. They are tranquil in the face of distractions and fears. They exude peace and exemplify compassion. They express divine love to all.

Teacher: You have adequately described a mythological saint, but you have not described a spiritual person. Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light. They are truth seekers and they wear the countenance of a thousand different personalities. They are not truth tellers. They are not truth expressers. They are not saints. They are truth seekers.

Student: My definition is a little idealistic, I’ll admit to that, but why is this important to the discussion around fear and distractions?

Teacher: Isn’t your concern related to your view of what constitutes a spiritual person’s behavior and your perceived shortcomings relative to that image?

Student: You’re suggesting that all of this can be traced to this fundamental misperception?

Teacher: Yes. It is a significant part of what energizes your reaction to fear and distractions. It is a form of self-judgment that defines your response to the external world. As you cling to the image and behavior of what you believe defines a spiritual person, so do you adjudicate your comparative performance, and in this regard, you will dependably fall short.

Student: But if I’m frustrated as a result of my idealistic image of how I think I should behave, are you suggesting I only need to temper my expectations and my frustration will end?

Teacher: Why should your frustrations come to an end? For what purpose do you choose to experience contentment and calm? Did you incarnate into this world for the purpose of composure and regal repose?

Student: I’m only saying that I desire to demonstrate spiritual values—of which peace and contentment—

Teacher: Spiritual values are as much about turmoil and stress as they are about peace and contentment. Spiritual values are not monotonic nor are they benign.

Student: But you speak like spiritual values are undefined and encompass… anything.

Teacher: You started this dialogue with the opinion that you were frustrated with external noise that prevented your successful practice of meditation. I pointed out to you that the issue was not noise or distraction, but your narrow perception of what behavior constitutes spiritual conduct and what does not.

Student: Yes, and I agree, but still spiritual behavior is not about anger, hatred, and greed. You agree with this much don’t you?

Teacher: If you define too narrowly what actions and activities constitute spiritual behavior, you will become not only a judge of yourself but all others as well. You unwittingly close down your interface zone.

(emphasis mine especially for you)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:01 pm 

Multiversal wrote:
Quote:
First Source is not God, not as human beings understand what God is. God, as an entity,
independent of you or me, does not exist – though there have been those (i.e., Anu) who
believed themselves to be God and masqueraded as one. First Source is the collective of
Sovereign Integrals throughout the multiverse, and that which binds them is Source
Intelligence.
The entire GSSC, as conceived by Anu, was modeled on this reality:
• God = First Source
• Spirit = Source Intelligence
• Soul = Sovereign Integral

The above quote is from The Project Camelot Interview .

First Source is the collective of
Sovereign Integrals throughout the multiverse, and that which binds them is Source
Intelligence.
To me this is about Source reality . This is what makes us all as one in a sense . What makes us one is when you look into someone's eyes and remember that deep inside they are just like you . No matter how mean or self centered they may seem to be , no matter how thoughtless they are of others . In a way they are suffering from a type of spiritual , or mental illness . We need to be compassionate and understanding as much as we can especially to the one's that are the hardest to get along with . If not we feed right back into the human mind polarization system and project the wrong kind of individual human energy back into the collective energy in a subtle yet definite way . We are connected through spirit (source intelligence . )

The entire GSSC, as conceived by Anu, was modeled on this reality:

• God = First Source
• Spirit = Source Intelligence
• Soul = Sovereign Integral

I made reference to the trinity because it reminded me of certain religious beliefs . Anu simply modeled our reality based on Source Reality and distorted it to the point of non recognition . I am recognizing myself one layer at a time .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:05 pm 

We are God , We are Spirit , We are Soul . Individual , yet Integral to each other .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:08 pm 

Quote:
God, as an entity,
independent of you or me, does not exist

Yet God does exist within Humanity , within you and me . The kingdom is so simply within . It is up to us to hold that in our minds through the day and remeber to let our heart have it's say in the day .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:17 pm 
Posting Freak

What becomes apparent in our discussions about the Quantum Presence of the Sovereign Integral, is an unclear Knowledge about the "Sovereign Integral"
... even after now being given 52 pages of details (PCI) ... it remains illusive to the HMS because it is Quantum/invisible/formless . An individual doesn't "transform" into a Sovereign Integral ... lets examine what the materials say:

The First Point that was established in my mind about the nature of the Sovereign Integral was revealed in the Glossary, when after being introduced in the First Philo as the ultimate model of expression for the Entity, it was defined as a "state of consciousness" achieved when the Entity was whole (no longer fragmented) More info about the SI was put in the products section of the web page years later, that revealed that the Sovereign Integral is not an Entity but one of six "energy systems" or "components of the Entity that are integrated originally. ... and that the SI expressed the identity of THE Entity as it was originally designed ... before (as revealed in the second philo), The Entity fragmented its consciousness and limited its perceptions to that of the Human Instrument. ... before it was given a new HI that was "fitted" with an HMS that Anu alter the programs of ... this suggests strongly to me, that the Entity trusted the plan of FS, without a doubt... and the next phase of the plan was to regain the perspectives of a fully restored Entity - integrated with the energy of the Sovereign Integral and expressing wholeness including a SI "state of consciousness" and wholeness perspective..

Source Intelligence increasingly becomes the identity of the entity, and the entity becomes the identity of the human instrument. Thus, identity is transformed, and in the wake of this transformation, the Sovereign Integral unifies the human instrument with the entity, and the entity with Source Intelligence. It is this unification and shifts of identity that is the explicit purpose in expressing the life principles of the Sovereign Integral. If there is any other intention or objective these principles will remain misunderstood and their catalytic powers dormant.

The identity of the Entity is transformed by the SI ... not into it . The "life force" of the SI energizes the whole Entity to expresses ITs (FS's) Identity by demonstrating ITs "abilities" (HVs).

It is interesting to clarify what "identity" means ... to understand how important this transformation is

Definition of IDENTITY
1a : sameness of essential or generic character in different instances
b : sameness in all that constitutes the objective reality of a thing : oneness

2a : the distinguishing character or personality of an individual : individuality
b : the relation established by psychological identification

3: the condition of being the same with something described or asserted

4: an equation that is satisfied for all values of the symbols

5: identity element

there is no suggestion in the WMMs, that the identity of the Entity is anything more than an model of expression (of FS) that realizes its origins and destiny(self-aware). and it seems that almost everything is predicated on establishing one's genuine identity. No matter what model of existence or dimension the individual (Sovereign Entity) chooses to dwell in, its identity is what allows it "membership" to this planet and reveals its innate abilities.

the Quantum Presence is anchored to this consciousness (hub) of the Entity and extends or radiates outward in all directions from that spiritual center ... the heart of the Entity (wholeness navigator/fragment of god) withIN the soul of the Entity but not limited by the HI/soul carrier or the HMS because it is formless and undetectable to the five senses of the HI until the Entity is "transformed" and enhanced and expanded by the SI reintegration as the final step in restructuring the Entity's original wholeness.

As the First philo reveals also, this "transformation" of and by the Entity is an ongoing process ... that we are all engaged in, at one stage or another ... that isn't complete until we are all transformed ... and equal "in that state of consciousness" that the SI facilitates... in the last step of the process that restores the Entity's "true identity" in wholeness ... it is what makes us "the same"

we don't become Sovereign Integrals but when it is integrated into our Entities consciousness, it gives us a new perspective and creates a new model of expression ... The 2nd Philo states that we were created as Sovereign Entities of the Central Race - the Anatomy of the IC states that the Entity consist of a Sovereign Integral , a Wholeness Navigator, a Phantom Core, a Remnant Imprint, and a Human Instrument - thoroughly and completely integrated and activated by Source Codes... and in this, we are all the same ...

none of these "components" of the Entity are entities ... they are energy systems programed to reach their full potential as a SECU .

There is no place you can research the Sovereign Integral, outside of the WMMs ... the very words were designed to trigger activation of seed visions ... it is the most important thing you could possibly KNOW. ... and remember, it is difficult - by design :wink:

It is a difficult abstraction for time-bound humans to understand, but the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the fusion of the entity consciousness in the worlds of time-space. All expressions and experiences of the human instrument, collectively, are deposited within the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, and it is precisely this that imprints upon the human instrument of the individual. Glossary -Remnant Imprint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:21 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
We are God , We are Spirit , We are Soul . Individual , yet Integral to each other .

sorry to be the one to tell you Multiverse, (especially during the Holidaze) but GOD SOUL SPIRIT are HMS PROGRAMS ... designed to conceal your identity and suppress you self-consciousness ... but you need to ponder the second Answer James gives, in the PCI. :wink:

God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) – This is the central element of the HMS that anchors separation. ...

Why is GSSC the anchor of separation? We have two paths: Religion and Spirituality – each being different sides of the same coin, and this “coin” is GSSC.

The pathway to God, independent of the religion or spiritual path one walked, had the same program underlying it: You are a human with a soul, this soul must be redeemed or activated, upon which you will be saved. In this process of being saved, you are relinquished of self-responsibility to the world condition. You are rewarded with a life eternal in the kingdom of God (by whatever name you call God) where you can live in bliss and/or serve as a teacher of the light.

The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

Saviors can take on the form of many things, including the second coming of Christ, a wrathful God, the Earth, nature spirits, angelic hosts, prophecy, and extraterrestrial forces who will intercede on humanity’s behalf. Each of us is our own and only savior, our only master who can truly cause us to stand-up within ourselves and shut down the suppression systems and awaken to their Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the liberation path and this will be discussed in answers that follow.

In essence, GSSC is an aspect of HMS that perpetuates separation. Just as different languages separate, different religious and spiritual pathways separate the human family, and make possible a race that is more easily controlled and pacified through the GSSC.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 am 
Posting Freak

Follow the Leader.....and be all you can be....all of us that choose wisely....as in First Source first are going to make it......no exceptions....Unification has ALREADY occurred.....and we came back in time to make it so.....just a matter of letting go....and letting the Leader within All of us take charge.....and guide us to the other side of Compassion......Happy happy joy joy ...for everybody....no exceptions.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Black Jade Dragons have ( James ) Bonded to First Source Creator and Monads are on the running walk out 2011.....usage tax on all purchases......"illegal " goods and services to be declared out in the open.....no such thing as a gentleman farmer getting the tax break they do.....and all religions lose their non- profit status and they are taxed hard....make them pay...............is the Wing Maker Bounty Hunter Way.........living in hiding who you are as to pretending to be an American Citizen has made you at some level very unconsciously fearful.......remnants of the Animus like that energy.......Chamber 12 .....Tide turns .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:19 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Black Jade Dragons have ( James ) Bonded to First Source Creator and Monads are on the running walk out 2011.....usage tax on all purchases......"illegal " goods and services to be declared out in the open.....no such thing as a gentleman farmer getting the tax break they do.....and all religions lose their non- profit status and they are taxed hard....make them pay...............is the Wing Maker Bounty Hunter Way.........living in hiding who you are as to pretending to be an American Citizen has made you at some level very unconsciously fearful.......remnants of the Animus like that energy.......Chamber 12 .....Tide turns .

Wrongo in the Congo Mr. Boogeyman hunter !!! You again forgot that you are on the wrong forum. Nothing you have said has anything to do with what is being discussed, as usual let alone with you having studied the materials.As a fatter of mact nothing you have said is anything other than you pretending to be more special than others here when you only show your ignorance instead. Go to the New Age forums and join all those others who think that puesdopsychic babble makes them special. Hey, maybe you'll meet that TV bounty hunter who calls himself DOG there, maybe you can try impressing him with your "psychic" hunting and tracking skills. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey Multiversal the God concept is one of the most taken for granted and unquestioned , if not accepted and ingrained concepts over the centuries a vast number of people hold to this day and kill each other over, whether you call it Allah or God its the same. Anyway, it's not easy to let go of and especially the dependency that it so totally perpetuated in people to always look to an outside source for reference and approval and instruction. I agree, it is a layer at a time if not a step at a time and you buddy have come a long way in a short time and your heart is beautifully showing. Thank you for your lovely and somewhat humble presence here, it is much appreciated. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next