WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jesus - The leader of The LTO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:40 pm 

So often I think of our beloved creator son Jesus (Micheal as in the Urantia book ) I would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation & gratitude to him on this day . I love you Jesus ...

Post subject: Re: Jesus - The leader of The LTO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
we are all "sons and daughters" of our Creator, and each have equal potential to reveal ITs reality in this world. Jesus, no doubt, was/is a member of the LTO, and as such incarnated to plant the seeds of Universal understanding - as is their "mission" as an organization. He obviously did not have the crystalized DNA that hinders the rest of us from seeing through the HMS ... and I am also grateful for his contribution and the work he continues to do to assist all of humanity to come together, by aligning our selves to the truth, and letting the frequency of Love flow through us... and saying NO MORE to the HMS's programs.

but we might also keep in mind that Jesus was aware that we would someday be able to do even greater works than he did, once the Portal was opened (for the first time in 1998) and the WMMs were released ... something he also has a part of now... as the PCI materials reveal... and that is what I am most grateful for about Jesus.

Jesus manifested on Earth to teach humans of his era that death was not real. That God
was not out there, but within the individual – every individual was equal in their
standing
; that the human race was a victim of enslavement to the Money Power Grid, and
until humanity would rise up in the self-expression of its spiritual nature, it would remain
a puppet of the powerful. And so it has.

There are all of these accounts in the historical record of individuals traveling into the
Heavens and meeting with the angels and masters. These accounts are so numerous as to
make it seem as if it were almost common. It is not. Before the portals were opened in
1998, those who were traveling into the Heavens were interacting with realms of the
mind and/or astral domains.

The era of transparency and expansion began in 1998 and it
will continue indefinitely into the vast future that awaits humanity and its
interdimensional allies.
Answer 21 from James.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:09 pm 

Thank you for your input starduster , but I believe that Jesus was just as influenced by the HMS as any human has been on this world . If you are familiar with The Urantia book , which talks about the order of creator sons that Jesus is a part of . Part of the creator son's experience/training is to complete seven bestowals/incarnations into the creatures of their universe . Each betowal is descending until eventually they are as Jesus was , a completely normal human being of the realm . Not of virgin birth , endowed with special powers , but just as you or I . Here to find our way out , out of this prison of the hms & into the sprit of truth . How else could he truly say that he was the way , that he is the door , unless he has walked the exact same path as you or I ? Jesus was indeed a practitioner of living from the 6 heart virtues , he taught by example , from the heart & not from scriptures or books . He was/is a living example of how to apply the virtues of the heart in day to day life .

The last section of The Urantia book is "The Life and Teachings of Jesus" It is definitely worth reading . It was for me anyway .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:12 pm 
Posting Freak

It is what this WM website is about too, Multiversal and it is available to everyone who also is ready to live such a human life practicing the 6 Heart Virtues and being the conduits of First Source we all are. There will be no second coming of your beloved Jesus. That is because we are the second coming. Jesus is not the leader of the LTO either he works with them and by the way, the Urantia book is not used as a frame of reference to the WMM. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate your perspective, and the fact that you have referenced it to the Urantia teachings, however, James makes it clear, that the WMMs are not taken from the Urantia texts, but that what is true in both (Urantia and Liminal Cosmogony)of them "coincide" with each other (the latter being the most accurate)... the truth is the truth no matter where it comes to us from. James also calls the Urantia text a Transition Zone, but tells us that it is not one of the seven data streams (that are encoded) and specific to Earth.

In one of the discourses included in the Lyricus teaching, we are told that each Universe, has its own personified "god" ... except ours, and that ours, would not have a "savior" but that salvation was the responsibility of each individual and that the Planet itself, would be "saved" by a team of these Sovereign Integrals working together... that will reveal the Grand Portal. So this planet is unique, and does not follow the "program" outlined in the Urantia text, as many have discerned for themselves.

Each of these previous Universes, generally followed a "blueprint" also revealed in the Urantia text, however, Earth is not following this general guideline, but the WMMs and the seven Transition Zones are based on the "reality of the Universe" which generally conform to what the Urantia text reveal, but at some point the reality of this Universe takes a turn. I have not "studied" the Urantia text, but I have read it, and even my shallow understanding of it, revealed to me, that we are off of the beaten path that Urantia defines... and that is why I put it down.

As for Jesus, most (of the world's population) do not buy into the "virgin birth" mythology, or believe that he was anything other than a human, however, it seems obvious, that he did have some insights (if and where the histories are accurate), that most are not privy to which suggest that he was a member of the LTO and James validates that also in the Q and A section when he tells us that Jesus is/was a member of the LTO and that he is working with them and humanity to help our species progress.

the way you reference him as "the creator's son" seems to suggest that he was not your "normal human" and this association with the LTO may explain that, since they are (according to mythology) some of the few, who rejected Anu's HI and the HMS he inserted into it.... however while incarnated he was, just as we all are, subjected to its influence and the the GM as well as the consensus reality...but without the built up "history" of someone who has been suppressed by it for centuries which made it easier for him to see through it.

as the Bible and the WMMs reveal, Jesus was not "the Christ" or savior of this species, even though he expressed Christ Consciousness ... or what we call in this era, a Sovereign Integral's perspective of life... and tried to teach us that "way" by telling us "the truth will set you free" (from Hiearachy and Religion as well as the HMS) but he did "learn" a great deal of his information from the Kabbalist (Gnosis) and the Egyptians during his life, and what was attributed to him as the "golden rule" came directly from the Kabalah, passed down from Abraham... as well as his understanding of the use of Light and Sound...which may have helped him manifest "miracles".

With the exception of his ability to receive and let flow, the Love frequency that allows us to express the HVs, which more than just likely he discovered by going within and exploring the realms of the higher mind, his exploration of the inter-dimensions of the Earth's MEST environment, were limited, because of the fact that the Portal to those dimension was just recently opened (1998) having been sealed, I assume by programs in the HMS due to Anu's fears of Cogniti's prophesy being realized.

All in all, I would say that Jesus' life was exemplary and exceptional, and I am grateful for what he did contribute (and still is contributing) to the consensus reality, and which I believe greatly assisted humanity to raise their consciousness, to the point where we are now able to comprehend our origins, purpose and destiny and progress past the saviorship model of existence, into the Mastership model of existence and collectively as well as individually release our dependence on the HMS, one person at a time, reaching the point where we are now, which amounts to a critical mass of individuals, with the ability to transform the GM, and restructure the Hierarchy and move confidently and calmly into the next era and the synthesis model of existence, as a species (following Nature's lead) by using the WMMs and following its suggestion to transform ourselves now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 am 
Posting Freak

Michael of Nebadon an old friend.....Urantia Book helped my thought adjustor find HIM ....which motivated me to go for a visit to the American 3d headquarters in Chicago on Diversey Street.....over 30 years ago....am happy to see you here Multiversaal...am in 100 % agreement with you re reading at least that part of the book that deals with his Life which made me feel very Unified......thanks for reminding me of this very pleasant experience.....the Kingdom IS at hand.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
There are saviors and messiahs that enter the planetary grid in its third dimensional and fourth dimensional state to periodically re-align the spiritual teachings of humanity to their Ancient Source. However, now is the time when the Teachers of Light are operating as a collective power, joining together to weave a new fabric of time, space and energy-one that is ultimately the portal to the fifth dimension.

Quote:
As planets ascend inter-dimensionally they require a higher connection to the Central Sun to draw them from their present dimensional grid into the next level, and this is precisely what the Central Sun Teachers instruct the Planetary Teachers to do: to facilitate this higher connection through various techniques that activate the light body of the teachers of light so they may collectively create the higher connection.

Quote:
The teachers of light have the opportunity to re-energize their association of the breath and the heartbeat and feel their rhythmic energy as the connection to life and the higher, universal intelligence that flows from the Grand Central Sun. In doing this, you bring yourself in alignment to the Grand Awakening, as the higher truths are being downloaded to your world. Your human family-living between the forces of light and dark-will awaken to the multidimensional world and leave the fields of illusion behind, never to return.

You don't find this in Urantia. This is from the Rising Heart paper on the Wingmakers website, and anyone who is sincere in doing so can participate and contribute. There is no pretense or exclusivity it is all inclusive and by the way, way beyond the HMS and its need for messiahs and saviors.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 am 
Posting Freak

yep, and even more-so NOW, than when it was released... this paper is what is happening... you may not be able to see it, but you can certainly feel it happening - the heart of humanity is swelling and rising... full of breath ... and pounding out a rhythm at a graduating pace that is pumping, not just letting flow, but pumping out the frequency of Love like never before ...

bathe in it, immerse yourself in, drink it in and let it flow :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
.....anyone who is sincere in doing so can participate and contribute. There is no pretense or exclusivity it is all inclusive and by the way, way beyond the HMS.....

Quite.

There is beauty in every expression.

Every expression.

The (relatively) few who express here on this forum are clearly passionate, one way or the other, however, always the expression is the responsibility of the individual to align with the will of First Source and behave and express inclusive of All.....or to behave and express otherwise.

starduster wrote:
.....a rhythm.....

Yes.

Rhythm of the Divine.

Nathan wrote:
.....together with one another as equals.....

.....starduster and Shayalana, re: the above quote: how simple and to the point is that.

(The above is 100% rhetorical and requires no answer).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:01 pm 

Wholeness ... we are one , are we not ? Why so quick to discount the contributions of others before you , that gave so in such a selfless manner ? The Urantia book as James said is factual straight forward non-encoded text . Where as the wingmakers material are encoded to stimulate our dna .

I started this thread on easter , in case no one noticed . I would possibly read & interact more on this forum if there were not so many consumed with themselves & their egos . So many have to inject their subjective insight into what should be objective discussions . Discovery isn't about becoming a sovereign integral , it is about experiencing limitations & helping others by working together to overcome , to integrate wholeness where there is seperation & not let yourself be lazy in your physical world because you think you are a special sovereign with no ties to anything , but your own self inflated ego . Do most of you people that post so much on this forum spend as much time in your community practicing living from the 6 heart virtues ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:37 pm 
Posting Freak

well, that said, maybe you need to refresh your understanding of the Heart Virtues, that are primarily to be used to "save one's self" ... because, as our history reveals, no one can really save or help someone else, do that, or any other thing if they don't want to be helped.

you either, let the HVs flow or not, it is not about going out into your community to spread them around... everyone has the same access to them as you do ... some don't know how to access them or that they are available ... and if you read the WMMs, you will find that assisting them to discover just that, is what "compassion" really is ... not "random acts of kindness" or throwing money at self created problems.

if you want to help a person, you don't give them a fish, you teach them how to fish.

compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their
intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

Art of the Genuine - A Spiritual Imperative

your judgment of the members of this forum, reveals your model of existence desires to be a savior ... even Jesus couldn't do what we are capable of doing now :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Wholeness ... we are one , are we not ? Why so quick to discount the contributions of others before you , that gave so in such a selfless manner ? The Urantia book as James said is factual straight forward non-encoded text . Where as the wingmakers material are encoded to stimulate our dna .

I started this thread on easter , in case no one noticed . I would possibly read & interact more on this forum if there were not so many consumed with themselves & their egos . So many have to inject their subjective insight into what should be objective discussions . Discovery isn't about becoming a sovereign integral , it is about experiencing limitations & helping others by working together to overcome , to integrate wholeness where there is seperation & not let yourself be lazy in your physical world because you think you are a special sovereign with no ties to anything , but your own self inflated ego . Do most of you people that post so much on this forum spend as much time in your community practicing living from the 6 heart virtues ?

Your first assumption is in the title of this thread and Jesus is NOT the leader of the LTO. You obviously do not understand the nature of the LTO and their non-need for leaders. That is a HMS trait or hierarchical which the LTO is beyond. Jesus is a name given to a fictious composite character created by the Roman Catholic church over the centuries to have people look up too but be placed so high above them that no equality exists when worshiping such an entity and\or your info comes from a branch of the HMS which goes beyond this planet and is based on looking externally for salvation instead of of being it to yourself. You expect Jesus to save and\or rescue you and everyone else. How selfish and lazy is that? You obviously don't understand the Sovereign Integral because if you did you would not of made the ludicrous statements about it that you did. It hasn't anything to do with selfishness, on the contrary it is quite transcendent of ALL that .If you came here to save anyone you are sadly mistaken in thinking anyone here needs saving. We may disagree with each other and have a go at each other but none of us need any saving or rescuing, each of us is fully capable of doing what needs to be done in knowing our purpose in life and doing it. I love Easter because before the Catholic Church got hold of it and made it into such a heartless drama. pagans celebrated Earth and nature and the budding of new life all around them giving them joy and hope in planting seeds and growing wonderful healthy and abundant harvests. Animals gave birth as the Sun banished the chill of winter with its many tendrilled rays of warmth....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm 
Posting Freak

This is what James actually says in the Creator section...

http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

Question 17 -- Who was Jesus Christ in relation to the WingMakers?

For those of you who will read these words, and are steeped in Christianity, forgive the manner of my response. I am not a man who communicates delicately when speaking my truth.

Jesus incarnated not for the purpose of begetting a religion. He simply expressed his vision of the spiritual dimensions, making First Source accessible and singular. His fellow humans were so eager for the fulfillment of prophecy that they imposed upon him the mantle of Messiah, which he hesitantly agreed to shoulder.

Jesus presently serves a leadership role in the teaching organization of which I spoke of earlier, which is made up of authentic spiritual leaders of earth. He is very much aware of both the WingMakers and Lyricus. An interesting footnote: While the religious organizations compete for human membership, those teachers who are responsible for the religions' origin operate in collaboration and cooperation beneath the same, bold banner: human evolution. Those teachers who have translated from the physical to the interdimensional realms remain powerful teachers of humanity. They shift their focus from individualistic missions to collaborative missions, and in this spirit of collaboration, become increasingly powerful as change agents for the human condition. Jesus, in particular, operates as a managing director of the teaching organization, and in this role, interfaces with Lyricus on planning and analysis of the Grand Portal.

There is a common understanding among the teaching core that the confluence of science, art, and religion is inevitable, and it will culminate in the scientific discovery of the human soul, and more specifically, how the human soul is designed. Much like the physical body has a human genome, the spiritual body, or Wholeness Navigator, has a spiritual genome. And this genome is far more important to understand than the human because it is the causal element, while the human genome is the receptor.

There are six components to this effort that are coordinated:

1. Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system

2. Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal

3. Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones

4. Earth teachers (physical) disseminate and preserve the knowledge of the Grand Portal

5. Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral Network

6. Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe

Jesus' role is of high importance in stage two, and in approximately eighty years, in stage five. He essentially leads this process with the collaborative assistance of the entire teaching organization of ascended (non-physical) teachers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, seed and how about that in the light of the Camelot interview with James and the GSSC? Bet you are unable to see in a more expanded context and one that puts to rest some very cherished beliefs by so many for a savior and messiah who is not having a second coming . Many have contributed through the eons to humanity on the planet at this time to be able to transition with her or as many as possible any way. It's not about your masters its about humanity and them making the leap and any true teacher who cares for the species of this planet would be more focused on the whole than any singular or group of so called masters.Just another distraction and diversion from people discovering what wonderfulness they each are within. It's about within not externals and their belief systems. So few know the hodgepodge of belief systems they hold that is what someone else originated and yet doesn't hold true now.

continued...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
This is a time of action, and the action is to activate your light body to its purposeful role within your human instrument, and to share its higher frequencies to the human emotional field. This activity re-grids the collective heart and connective mind to the emerging culture of the one, unified planet moving in the upward spiral of the seven dimensional hypersphere in which all beings within its quantum and space-time presence are unified with the planet, and the planet with the Central Sun.

The Rising Heart

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 am 
Posting Freak

continued ( :lol: )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:36 am 

Question 23 -- There are several references within the Urantia Book that seem to be corroborated by the Wingmaerks' material . An example is the planetary reference number of earth . Also, the cosmological structure as depicted in The Urantia Book seems similar in some respects to the Wingmakers . How does The Urantia Book factor into the Wingmakers' material ?

The Urantia Book is a tributary zone . It is not associated with one of the Seven Tributary Zones because these are encoded sensory data streams , and The Urantia Book is pure text without encoding . Nonetheless , it's part of the collection of Tributary Zones for stage two as talked about in question 17 .

The Urantia Book is most closely aligned with Lyricus' cosmological sciences' discipline , but it was not written or composed by Lyricus . It derives mostly from interdimensional sources--the equivalent of an earth-based teaching organization , only from a different planetary system . Sometimes planetary systems will exchange important writings or revelatory works for the purpose of circulating philosophical ideas or important revelations . This work is such an example .

[url]wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 pm 

Quote:
Sometimes planetary systems will exchange important writings or revelatory works for the purpose of circulating philosophical ideas or important revelations . This work is such an example .

Hi Multiversal! I Like your Avatar...when discussing information exchange (first source behind all), it seems to me that if we invision the GRAND scheme of it all...Seven Super Universes all streaming from First Source/Central Sun, All IS CONNECTED. The purpose, the vibrations emanate through many materials. There's messages within but the "language is different". Just like we here on Earth speak many languages to "try" to say the same thing but it comes out "seeming" very different. Behind the "mouth talk" is the vibration (will) of First Source expressing itself in All, all different species, planets, various DNA templates. So I could envision the exchange of information from different planetary systems---different TOOLS with the same Agenda.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:17 pm 

Thank you Christiandream7 . I have studied many different approaches to find the way out of the imprisonment of our hms . In my youth I looked to organized religions , as I matured I quickly realized that they were part of the division that seperates humanity from their true self . Two of the things that have resonated with me the most are The Urantia Book and the Wingmakers ( LTO etc.) The Wingmakers' material is by far more interesting and enjoyable than the The Urantia Book . What James has put together for us is quite amazing to say the least . I have lived from my heart to a certain degree most of my 39 years in this life . When I studied what James has put forth it resonated to my inner most core & I felt at home . I am slowly perfecting the art of living from the heart . It is very powerful at times when I am not bogged down with the stress & strife that comes with our current life in the flesh . It is easy to get caught up in the survival mode of existence . We can exist & not be in the primitive mind set of hoarding & selfish tendencies . Everything evolves & I am looking at cultural evoloution with an optomistic outlook . That is one of the greatest things about The United States of America , it is new the melting pot of the world . That is the beauty of filtering through what makes us different , because what is left is what makes us as one . " Oh great creator of being , grant us one more hour to perform our art & perfect our lives ." Life can & should be an art , not strife & struggle .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 pm 

Multiversal--

I resonate with what your saying very much. I Love the WMM and have continuely strived to live from the Heart throughout my life, but even more so as I've studied the WMM. My perspective has changed for the positive, and I also view this life very differently then I have previously. I too felt a strong connection to the materials and it reached my inner most core when I first immersed myself in the WM site. It has definitely been a challenge, but a good challenge and still is. Your right, it's not easy to focus on not being bogged down by the survival/fear experience that comes with living in the flesh. That's why the Tools that are given to assist us are so precious. Utilize the Tools to learn how to wield them and as you become better and better the survival/fear becomes smaller and smaller. Practice makes Perfect :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological
wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The
Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others
were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction
of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained
satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and
cosmological truth.

Camelot Interview, p.32, part of answer to question 11.

Multiversal, there are so many tools offered from the Wingmakers and when used can make such a remarkable difference in how one sees things and yes, it is very possible to see life as Art. It's just a matter of getting rid of or transmuting everything that obscures ones sight of that. And it is quite simple how to do it, however, some are so entrenched in things having to be complex if only out of familiarity and the known , that something being simple seems to elude them or for some...frightens them...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 am 
Posting Freak

yes, the world is art... an awesome and humbling expression of heart and mind acting with one consciousness that serves the purpose of its creation perfectly ... in selflessness

once you start counting your blessing, you find the list never ends

It is principally gratitude -- which translates to an appreciation of how the inter-relationship of the individual and the Universal Entity operates -- that opens the human instrument to its connection to the sovereign entity and its eventual transformation into the Sovereign Integral state of perception and expression.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 pm 

Until We ALL Rise Up and say No More, No More Will I Be A Part Of This Deception...No More Will I Feed It.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:17 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Until We ALL Rise Up and say No More, No More Will I Be A Part Of This Deception...No More Will I Feed It.

This may also help you christine,

Quote:
"What is stress?

Stress is often misunderstood. Many people look at outside events as the source of stress, but, in fact, the experience of stress is actually caused by our emotional reactions to events. A response to stress is experienced as resistance, tension, strain, or frustration and it throws off our mental and emotional equilibrium keeping us out of sync. Two people in identical circumstances may respond in very different ways (e.g. one may get outwardly reactive, the other, tired and withdrawn) depending upon how they perceive the situation. One thing is certain, stress not only affects our attitudes and outlook, it can also effect our health. By changing how we respond to stressful situations we can change our physiological response to stress. "

HeartMath
:wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

it is good to see individuals utilizing the tools which have been provided to assist us to progress and transcend in this reality membrane of holographic energy fields we call reality...

the urantia book holds much hidden information of assistance...the information was provided from individuals from the inner-dimensions...not the inner-dimensions of physical realities but the inner-dimensions which leads to First Source personality as our spiritual parent...the creator and sustainer of us the offspring...

if it offends you to hear that jesus is michael a creator son and you attack others for discussing him as such then it reflects the child which has not been transcended in you...

while the urantia book touches upon truths...it's pages are limited in respect to the liminal cosmogony texts...yet it far surpases what has been touted by religions...it's pages lead into the liminal cosmogony texts...it's pages direct individuals away from the limiting and devolving texts of religions on this planet...

the urantia book is a stepping stone into liminal cosmogony...and those who call it diverse names in offense to degrade it but display their lack of growth...

until the full texts of the liminal cosmogony have been released there is no other truth closer to clarity than the urantia book...while it spikes into the liminal cosmogony texts, it's footprint is rather small but one should consider that the path is long and spread across eternity and even the liminal cosmogony is but a small particle of truth when compared to the infinite truth availible...

jesus' position in reference to jame's far surpases what james can see and experience...mahu nahi in his role to assist us might seek advice from jesus in furthering his task while here...yet as plainly displayed many here become offended when discussing jesus...

remember...the texts to date from religions are far into error concerning jesus' role and such...yet to know this should take the offense from one's mind...yet it still finds expression here on this site which but displays as some have pointed out...egos and such...

one should seek the experience of the one that is all and the all that is one...as displayed in the movie Secret...have you ever found yourself seeing self through another's eyes...do you not understand what this means?...

while we hold a personality of uniqueness and individualized expression...we are but the fragments which make up the one...this applies not only on small scales such as humanity but much much more...

sometimes it is proper to point out our own errors in order to transcend them...for you are but other-self...me...and as such I assist Me as You...as You assist Me as I...<smile>...

Live in the Light...