WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 2 Entities
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Mythology:
Sound: "LET THERE BE LIGHT"
Reaction: "And there was...." :)

When I have spoken before to your planet, it was through a prism of personalities that bent my voice and colored its tone.

Post subject: As One Entity, All Resurrects
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
.....I am sincere.....

We are SIN.....Cere(s).....sovereign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk&ob=av2e

Ceres looks like a star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmnHN8BZLg0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 pm 

Stardust said
Quote:
the Starduster topics are really a bore to me ... like I really care what your perspective of my personality is LOL ... I really can not be concerned with toothless judgment from savior-freaks .... oh dear, another snicker bubbling over ... and a tee hee tooo

Well, here we are again... same old childish and egotistical response coming from SD...

Doesn't matter what topic I go to or how far back I go to see what people are saying, I have to run into this kind of sarcasm and very immature, cuts and derogatory remarks from you SD...

My question to Stardust is: if you think you have experienced "transformation" then tell us WHAT about you has transformed? It certainly doesn't show in any of the posts that I have happened to come across that span at least 5 years.

Are you delusional thinking that you can just tear people apart like you do and expect them to want to experience any kind of "transformation" that YOU perport to have experienced when you don't allow the TRUE HVs to pass through you? You think you know what the HVs are, and maybe you do intellectually, but you certainly do not know spiritually.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
If one were to consider and make themselves aware of how few "grok" who they Are ... and that the majority of individuals are resonating in the lower frequencies of the saviorship that reject uniqueness and sovereignty ... it would be completely understandable that the majority judge Sovereigns as "childish or egotistical" when that is precisely what the HMS's programs support - separation :wink:

the fact that you also support this programing, and make similar judgments of sovereigns simply reveals that you choose to perpetuate the HMS's programs... instead of self-creating your own sovereignty that doesn't need the approval of others or permission to BE who they Are ... simply means to me that you resist the awareness that self-discovery inspires and have surrendered to the HMS and deception, and dependency upon the Hierarchy as your preferred model of existence.

your seeking through the archives to find topic of others that support their agenda to separate or isolate one individual from others who agree with your judgments, reveals, that what you are seeking is to find faults, and not FS in others.

I see myself in you FL ... I have been where you are and have done what you are doing, but I gave it up long before I found the WMMs, because it was self defeating ... self limiting and self depreciating. You will find what you are seeking ... if it is faults - so be it, but it will only reveal your OWN faults ... because that is what you will recognize in others, because that is what you are most familiar with. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:09 pm 

:lol: :lol: You have the same answer for everything, don't you, SD?

:D I don't need your permission or anyone else's to BE. Not looking for approval. Just browsing different topics and continue to run into your sarcasm towards those who do not meet your required set of "rules" for sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings... and, no, I'm not speaking of the WMF rules... I mean your own.

You speak from the head not from the heart... you say the same old things over and over and over again that you have learned to say going back over at least 5 years, maybe more :shock: It's like you are stuck in some time-warp that only gives you a few options for response and most all of those are very sarcastic and full of ego (lower frequency).

Oh, yes I see myself in you as well, only what I see is someone who is so caught up in a "set of writings" (as I was in the Bible years and years ago, but thank "God" was finally able to detach myself from the bondage it had me in), and you are just too blind to see it...

Fundamentalism is fatal if you wake up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

I would certainly respect your sovereigny FL, if that is what you were expressing ... but what you are expressing is what the HMS uses to conceal it. Just as you insist that the WMMs is a "set of writing" that you compare to all the other "sets of writings" of men, under the influence of the HMS ... and deny its purpose and uniqueness ... is it little wonder that you believe that by aligning your self to its new intelligence is just another deceptive agenda to suppress "true wisdom" .

The WMMs are not a philosophy, even though that is how they are best understood, they define themselves as "a catalyst"

CATALYST
1: a substance that enables a chemical reaction to proceed at a usually faster rate or under different conditions (as at a lower temperature) than otherwise possible
2: an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action

and a springboard that catapults us into Source Reality ... and its coherency to FSI.

: the quality or state of cohering: as a : systematic or logical connection or consistency b : integration of diverse elements, relationships, or values

again I ask, why would anyone choose to remain confused and disconnected, when they have the opportunity to discover their true identity as unique emissaries of FS and ITs collective Intelligence ?

(of course I repeat the truth over and over (hoping that one time, you will get the message) ... what is surprising how you ignore the message and focus on the messenger as if that would change it or make it any less than true. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:51 pm 

starduster wrote:
The WMMs are not a philosophy, even though that is how they are best understood, they define themselves as "a catalyst"

CATALYST
1: a substance that enables a chemical reaction to proceed at a usually faster rate or under different conditions (as at a lower temperature) than otherwise possible
2: an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action

and a springboard that catapults us into Source Reality ... and its coherency to FSI. (YOUR ADDITION TO THE DEFINITION)

: the quality or state of cohering: as a : systematic or logical connection or consistency b : integration of diverse elements, relationships, or values

Well, now that definition includes just about anything... including the Urantia Book!!!

:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:17 pm 
Posting Freak

really, is that how the UB defines itself :?: snicker.

A wholeness perspective rejects nothing ... it values everything equally, that's why I read the UB, even after having found the WMMs ... I read the entire book before I determined it was a novel idea, but not really going to assist me - same with Eckard Tolle (who's missing a letter from his name) ... it was an interesting side trip but I had no desire to live there . I liken the experience to reading a book, while on a train, and that it distracted me from the sights of the WM's environment ... which were far more interesting, unique, unlimiting and self empowering. I have gone on several side trips while on the WM train (energy stream) but I have reduced them to ten minutes or less -no more than 3 hours :lol:

have you ever read the ZOHAR ? (the Soul of the Torah)- 11 volumes that claims to KNOW Adam's Language as well as the Language of Angels ... or the Book of Splendor, by Abraham ? ... the Book of Enoch ? The Book of the Esscene, The Egyptian Book of the Dead? The Dead Sea Scrolls ... you see FL, the UB is just another book ... but the WMMs aren't - they are an experience :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 am 

Seems you read a lot but have you ever read a forest? (;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I quit reading books almost ten years ago Mike, it was like my memory banks were full after four decades of reading them like there was no tomorrow - I just quit ... never read novels in the first place, if it wasn't "real" I didn't want to put it into my data files (that's what movies are for) ... and yes, I have read many a forest, desert and sky (a real test of one's knowledge) ... my father taught me how to do that when we were very young ... I even worked for the US Forest Service USFS and lived in the "wilderness areas" for several years, in the mid 90s (in an RV) ... and always spend family vacations in the confines of Nature, sleeping on the "floor" as far away from "civilization" as I could get ... never developed the "herd mentality" ... I like believing that if I am happy or not, there is no one to "blame" but myself and not bad programing on the part of the staff at NBC :lol:

Post subject: 2 Entities
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Me and you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE47er6qnqg

I hope you are ready.....

.....CR op.

With love,

Ne(R)o.

8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Ne(R)o fiddles whilst Rome burns.

:lol:

Post subject: Reprise
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

2 entities R 1 SI (C).

All Entities are collectively.......

.......One Entity.

Post subject: Chamber 1
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Post subject: Re: Reprise
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
2 entities R 1 SI (C).

All Entities are collectively.......

.......One Entity.

I must disagree ... an Entity is an Individual ... it has a unique "Individuated Consciousness" (soul) a unique HI, RI, PC, WN and its SI state of consciouness is when all these energy systems are contributing equally to that one consciousness. Sovereignty is Independence, but the Sovereign Integral choose to enhance the whole

the ONE is what we are ... our origins and our destiny is one and the same, but how we go about DOing it is quite unique (our own personal preference)

I will never be YOU
and You will never be ME
but we both will be First Source

there is no difference ... what is, is what should be
Hamoki 3

Post subject: The numbers are not important
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
......I will never be YOU
and You will never be ME......

We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration......perhaps it is not your time to change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdQr7od4Lw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Wing Maker or Animus......you must choose One.....or the other.....Orgone Energy attracts the Life Force....that grounds our future Now.
MK DT. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 am 

What is Orgone energy ? What is life force ? :?:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 am 
Posting Freak

gooogle it Multiversal, there are ton of U-Tube vids... The easiest way to explain it - it to call it Chi ... and for some reason Wm Reich (a contemporary of Freud and Tesla) discovered that if you alternate layers of metal and organic materials, it causes energy to interact in a predictable way ... he first made chambers where his patients could sit in a room filled with this what he called orgone energy that were built with slabs of layered "walls" about the size of a closet ... and be healed

Then he discovered how he could direct it and attract rain into dry areas ... don't ask me how it works, maybe it is all psychological and it reminds you of your intent - and you focus on it and it manifests ... or the six pipes some how "swirl" energy the way Crop Ready sees it (dancing) ... but even more recently it was discovered that when you "aim" your "generator" at chem trails, it bust them up ... in a 200 mile radius .

Some see them as "sylph beacons" that attract the elemental entities to clean up the air ... or a way to secure a perimeter from frequencies ... sort of like a Faraday Cage ... they "plant" -Holy Hand Grenades ... under huge power lines ... on the corners of their property, or in their home ... these are small versions of the technology and some have taken to wearing even smaller versions as a pennant to protect their person

I don't know how they would keep radiation away, but according to my rad counter, since I put the double terminated Crystals down my pipes, I haven't gotten any reading over the low twenties - at home. I always checked the rads at Yanka school when I pick her up ... and sometimes they are double the amount at my home (outside) ... is that because I have an orgone generator/cloud buster there ? one has to wonder

get yours, on E-bay or Amazon (LOL) or build your own ... which is what I did ... with stuff laying around the house ... what costs is the copper pipes and the resin ... my six foot tall one sells for $500 ... I made it for less than $100 ... I made the table top version, for less than $50 ... apparently there is a demand for them ... and the people who use them - swear by them ... I figure it can't hurt - so why not?

It is an interesting concept - and Wm Reich makes an interesting read ... the PTB jailed him to keep him from advancing his work, which local MDs saw as a threat to their Crafts ... but his technology is still being used today, to cure cancer etc etc etc ... and people pay big buck for orgone generators that they can plug in and create a field of energy that they can "bathe" in or let flow through them (like the one pictured below)... go figure.

here is a device, that Watcher could use with his other device ... sells for $1500 on ebay ... that allows you to regulate the flow of energy

Last edited by starduster on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am 
Posting Freak

Hi MV.....Orgone Energy......is the Force that keeps us together .....is very easy to make things that attract it.....have been experimenting with making them....and have quite a few small pieces that one can carry in their pocket.....would be my pleasure to send you one.
MZ

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Nero and the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra as One Entity in 2808.

Phony?

I don't think so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b0 ... phony_2808

1:33 onwards.

8)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 pm 

I think someone out there has some serious issue with snickers that are so unmanageable that they have to be expressed even in the discussion of written words on an internet forum.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Have started a business making Orgone Generators.....have 8 different protypes,,,,...more coming,,,,,,need to start a website...they are not hard to make.....everybody could benefit from the positive energy they attract.

Post subject: 2 Entities spin as One
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I am nothing without you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJmkWJdXgcQ