WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 2 Entities
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I want to talk to you as two equals. I invite you because, I may be wrong, but it is as if you are chasing me on this forum (I may not be the only one). Maybe we can set things straight. What exactly is the problem? Do you want to talk about it? I am sincere.

Gaurinathan

Last edited by Nathan on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Dear Starduster
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
this topic, has nothing to do with the WMMs, and belongs in PM... if you want to discuss personalities that is the place to do it... the intent of the WMF is to discuss the WMMs... as you well know.

as you also know, I (out of a sense of politeness) respond to every post on this forum, if you feel you are being chased, get over it :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 pm 
Posting Freak

But you had a problem with me concerned with the materials, something about transformation? I'm not inviting you to talk about my or your personal matters.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't have a problem Nathan... apparently you do... I am willing to discuss your problem with you in PM but not in the WMF because it has nothing to do with the WMMs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:43 pm 
Posting Freak

I want to talk about the materials, share our understanding and discuss the materials with you, is that not what you always repeat that you want?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:51 pm 
Posting Freak

then choose another topic title... I am not part of the WMMs. :D

I appreciate all the energy you all give to me when you create topics specifically focused on me, but that is not why anyone joined this forum... I respect the intent of this forum and am more that willing to discuss your problem in PM or the WMMs in the forum, but so far you have not begun to do that, but I can always transmute the energy, and appreciate it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:03 am 
Posting Freak

You complain that one has not yet even transformed; I have to say in my case this is not true, I have. Would you like to begin here? With the concept of transformation.

Post subject: Re: 2 Entities
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:39 pm 
Posting Freak

OK... since that is the specific purpose of the WMMs... that is a good place to start.

Have you consciously, of your own free will, "triggered" the transformation? If so, how? and what changes have you noticed about your perspective of life have you experienced during this transformation ?

I ask, because I haven't noticed any changes in your BS since you arrived here five years ago ... you don't seem interested in the materials, other than to quote the poetry and the AA book, you seem to avoid and ignore the rest ... and are more interest in promoting your BS than getting in alignment with the Blueprint .

Post subject: 2 Entities: 1 Source: 0 Distortion :)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
.....I have.....

Yes.....together we stand, divided we fall.

Simple(s).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBxM8JmglY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Russell, seems you and I have become the "2 Entities" eh :lol:

I was pretty confident that my direct questions, that Nathan has avoided for the past five years would end this topic ... snicker snicker

he should have known that was coming, but apparently he has not been taking his own advice, to "listen" to what we have been saying in every post ... seed and watcher also avoid direct questions ... but watcher can at least stay on topic and I really really appreciate that ... so rare.

If he comes back at all (into this topic), it will only be to inform us of what he believes a "transformation" is ... and maybe quote his latest guru's (or some dead sage's) words ... forgetting completely where he is and why he was led here five years ago... and what the intent of this forum is.

Nathan doesn't live in the NOW ... I really don't know where he lives, but I have a notion that it is somewhere on the Astral Plane ... because he is being fed one script after another from the Actor/Guards in that region of his mind. I would say, normally that "I live where you live" but I really can't get into Nathan's mind... it is fortified by MOTE and political correctness ... I also intuit that he fancies himself a philosopher and a legend in his mind.

2 Entities ... my, but i do like the new title for this topic ... it has a more genuine feel to me than even "heart to heart" ... because as Nathan suggested we are speaking "equal to equal" ... which is a huge step for Nathan to see me (or anyone for that matter) as his equal ... that was the only reason I responded at all... the Starduster topics are really a bore to me ... like I really care what your perspective of my personality is LOL ... I really can not be concerned with toothless judgment from savior-freaks .... oh dear, another snicker bubbling over ... and a tee hee tooo

...................................Image

what has become evidently clear, is that you really can't talk subjectively about the WMMs, until you experience them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

I will not take your words too literally, but answer "in the spirit it is intended". The transformational experience is overarching of our lives. I remember vividly when as a child I realized this oneness of consciousness that others did not seem to fathom at all, I must have been about four... You don't even have the language; and they were rather deep experiences. There was the inexplicable realization that I was somehow responsible. --How did I do it? By creating a lot of havoc without touching a thing or speaking even, by supporting the reality within my field of attention. It is simple, but it becomes quite serious and it was the beginning of my realization of transformation. Three years later I got out of my body, as a fully conscious sleepwalker crying of not being able to communicate this triple state to tired parents. I guess this had nothing to do with free will; one apparently just did it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 pm 
Posting Freak

what you are describing is not the "transformation" the WMMs discuss, at the age of four, you had no decision making abilities... you could not have made that conscious choice to trigger your activation. What you are describing sound more like the "protective mechanisms" of an abused child, or at the least a child living in an abusive environment, that was seeking shelter by splitting their own personality, creating a world where they felt safe and loved... it is a classic example and very common .... as I am sure you have been told.

that is also a good example of a "mental" defensive program, to save your self esteem, no doubt you felt "different" (we all did and still do because we are unique) and that no one could understand what you were experiencing... fact is, you still can't express it, because it is all in your mind - not even a part of your "reality"

The transformation that the WMMs discuss, is offered to those who consciously want to transform themself, and are mature enough to make that decision of their own free will and who are sincerely willing do whatever it takes, to the best of their ability to achieve the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... I am guessing that even an individual incarnating without "baggage" would have to be at least ten before they would be responsible for that sort of self-created program...

the concept of becoming a SI ... was not even introduced to Earth until 1998 so there is no way you could have even begun to transform until then ... and not until the Source Codes are fully activate, will any of us be able to say we are "whole" ... anything else is delusional and seldom coherent until much later in ones life... As the materials seed quoted in the "unity" topic explain, the transformation/activation is not in the mind and what you have described is strictly a mental impression of what you believe the transformation is but it is not based anything you willfully "triggered" since 1998 after reading the materials..

and that is something I do not understand about you and seed, thinking you are already whole... if you were, you wouldn't need the WMMs, in the first place, and in the second, you would gratefully dive right into the process, because there would be nothing to loose if you were actually aware of why you were led here, by having that experience and when there is so much to be gained. How do you justify your being here, if you think you have already transformed... why would the WN bring you here... if you had already Mastered the saviorship model of existence ... it certainly wouldn't be to "teach" us anything, especially something that you had no KNOWledge of ... would it?

the "proven way" the WMMs offer the transformation experience may be perceived differently and experienced differently by each of us, but it produces the exact same results for everyone... a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness unfolding ... and the ability to express it by letting the authentic and genuine HVs flow ... and so far, I haven't felt that frequency that denotes this "spiritual imperative" being expressed in any of your posts.

just DO IT Nathan... five years of resisting the awareness of that "specific level of consciousness" is long enough to procrastinate ... and it would also be great if you would express some sincere gratitude for what you are being offered, to the Universal Entity... that helped arrange for this great chance for you to accelerate the manifestation of your "true identity"... and let that four year old that went and hid in the deep recesses of his mind come home to a world he created, full of light and sound.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:49 am 
Posting Freak

I'm sure I had decision making abilities at that age and this is precisely why it is my answer to your question. Now you believe, that before 1998 there was no transformation in existence! But the transformational experience is overarching of existence. Let me give this quote where Chamber 1 starts off.
Quote:
This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by First Source. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.

1998 has to do with the portals to the "Heavens" with which my experience has nothing to do. It meant the beginning of our new Era. On planetary level. Earth/Nature is one living being that can make her own decisions, and in 1998 we have collectively stood up from that Host Consciousness to the HMS. If you want me to tell you exactly how I collaborated in this perspective, I remember very well. Transformation is inclusive. And it is inclusive of every human action, thought, experience, and moment of attention.

(One more thing here: I have never been abused in my life.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Relative to the portals that were opened between the human dimension and that of the interdimensional realms, this occurred, for the first time, in 1998. These portals were revelatory examples of how Anu had deceived virtually all beings through the creation of intermediary domains that were designed programs, within programs, within programs, for the purpose of positioning Anu as God of all.

There are all of these accounts in the historical record of individuals traveling into the Heavens and meeting with the angels and masters. These accounts are so numerous as to make it seem as if it were almost common. It is not. Before the portals were opened in 1998, those who were traveling into the Heavens were interacting with realms of the mind and/or astral domains. The era of transparency and expansion began in 1998 and it will continue indefinitely into the vast future that awaits humanity and its interdimensional allies.
Answer 21from James: PCI

let the reader discern for themselves what the materials are saying... you may believe whatever you want, but that doesn't make it true... but to suggest that a 4year old has decision making abilities is laughable - especially in light of the fact that the concept of the SI wasn't even introduced to the MEST until 1998

as usual you avoid the direct questions put to you ... like this one:

How do you justify your being here, if you think you have already transformed... why would the WN bring you here... if you had already Mastered the saviorship model of existence ... it certainly wouldn't be to "teach" us anything, especially something that you had no KNOWledge of ... would it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
(One more thing here: I have never been abused in my life.)

How about your mother?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:08 am 
Posting Freak

There is not a question that I avoid, but I have not suggested to have mastered anything at a young age. Simply that I was aware of my spiritual choices. I understand it may be something hard to believe for any human being who only later in their life come to this them self, yet it is the truth. With me the process of individuation was triggered at around four and culminated into completion at seven when I left my physical body and saw my parents and me from the "cobwebbed corner" as they say.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan....this is good....continue to dig and you will expose it ...down deep you know something is not right....but close enough to mimic it only...tis the Animus that desire to keep you distracted...at some point all of us have got to face the dweller at the Gate.....tis your turn....evict them....and let First Source in all the Way....YOU can do this.....let go .....surrender........Freedom is at hand....grab hold....and begin the ride of a Lifetime...that Wing Maker Will....last FOREVER.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 am 
Posting Freak

Now, the robotic force you refer to (the Animus in the WingMakers mythology) is a symbolic representation of the dark force. They are not real, in the sense that they represent a threat to humanity now or in the future. Answer 13 from James: PCI

perhaps this needs to be reviewed again too:

Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein.

The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth.

If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.
Answer 11 from James: PCI

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:39 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
I will not take your words too literally, but answer "in the spirit it is intended". The transformational experience is overarching of our lives. I remember vividly when as a child I realized this oneness of consciousness that others did not seem to fathom at all, I must have been about four... You don't even have the language; and they were rather deep experiences. There was the inexplicable realization that I was somehow responsible. --How did I do it? By creating a lot of havoc without touching a thing or speaking even, by supporting the reality within my field of attention. It is simple, but it becomes quite serious and it was the beginning of my realization of transformation. Three years later I got out of my body, as a fully conscious sleepwalker crying of not being able to communicate this triple state to tired parents. I guess this had nothing to do with free will; one apparently just did it.

You've copied James response in some of the usage of your words. They sound so much better in the original. I suppose imitation appears to some as a most sincere form of flattery although being unafraid of being original as oneself is possibly more flattering to oneself.
Out of body experiences are but a tiny tip of the iceberg and hardly close to actually going completely outside of the HMS , stopping and peering into the HMS knowing in full awareness where you are looking from outside of it in a much finer grained body or sheath. People leave their bodies every time they go to 'sleep' at night .The only difference between you and them is that you remember a few experiences and they don't or don't believe them as being real and can't do it at will which no doubt you can't either. This is phenomena when taken as the end all be all to lord over others who you think don't do it or know about it. Everyone does it. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't speak of my childhood because it might blow you away. Suffice it to say that I have a fair idea about the goingson in this Universe and I never needed the intellect\ego\mind to know it either, unlike you. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:49 am 
Posting Freak

yup...

we all "do it" but we hardly ever share it ... because we fear it would disqualify us from the Hierarchy (if we said we knew some things they didn't (make public) - Spirit knows - mind is in sub-conscious denial ... licking the HMS's boots (if it is not hardwired to the heart)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 am 
Posting Freak

Sure, I like to share everything. Especially in light of our conversation beginning with transformation, I want to answer all questions if there are any. About the sounds I use in my words this is important... yes I copy sound. This is very important. Imitation is meaningless, and it is important that we understand how it is meaningless, so the copying of certain sounds within different meanings carries a great deal of meaning with it. And here you have another key to transformation on a broad level.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:22 am 
Posting Freak

Sound is the second ingredient of "creation" ... and is the manifestation of thought, that when combined with Light (energy) materializes matter. The tones of certain sounds, manifest certain structures (cymatics)... our language was originally "glyphs" each with their own unique properties ... that when combined and projected into Light, produce predictable results.

........Image

the identity of these "tones/notes/frequencies" attribute's have mostly been forgotten, and their "abuse" has led to them being greatly diluted ... and when combined with techno frequencies they have created "static" ... in these circumstances they rarely ever produce the desired results ... and are generally misunderstood.

not only has the form of these original glyps been altered, but in many cases even the tone has lost its creative "pitch" ... and mankind has forgotten its creative abilities, using language only to communicate programs of the HMS... that separate and conceal our equality.

The atomic structure of the human instrument is a vibrating harmonic system. The nuclei vibrate, and the electrons in their orbits vibrate in resonance to their nuclei, but to what does the nuclei resonate with? What is the primal vibration that establishes the vibratory expression of a human instrument? And can this vibration change and adapt – in a sense migrate to new levels of vibration that are more aligned and supportive to the spiritual purpose in which the human soul chose to incarnate?

Modern humanity has been deluded by sound and music – in effect, sung to sleep. The material world of sonic vibration has ensnared the human instrument, keeping the primal vibration of the human soul suppressed and diminished. This condition creates a heightened sense of separation, which in turn creates an unspecified, broad-spectrum anxiety that is difficult to identify, and, consequently, to resolve.

It is to this vibration of separation and anxiety that most humans submit, and as resonant systems, unwittingly nourish and promote. But the truth is that life is encapsulated spirit, and all life is part of a unified creative presence that lives underneath the material world like a waterway of motion lives beneath the solid, opaque ice of a river.

http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

since we have no other way (speaking in generalities ) to communicate in the MEST (with very few acceptions) it is vital that we align our understanding with complete knowledge ... partial knowledge leads to partial understanding ... even when we add a couple more hundred words ... if we are not resonating on the same frequencies, the energy will be dissipated and scrambled by unfocused energy.

When using the unique "words" (often embedded) of the WMMs, to convey our thoughts to materialize understanding, it is important that we KNOW -completely- what they mean ... and that we have that meaning in common ... if we hope to communicate at all... and manifest unity.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Monads are real SD....nothing imaginary or symbolic about them....is the foundation of the WM4H....letting them become who you are.....June quite freely tells all she is no longer June Stephansen but has become an entity named Athena Kej....Kej being the Wingmaker Monad from the future here to right the ills of the World by in her words...leveling the playing field.....all the members of her group have a Monad assigned to them....and for them to fully integrate all sorts of stuff must be done.....not eating red meat ever at the top of the list as is eating lots of pork.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 pm 
Posting Freak

the words I quoted, were James' ... even though I have been intuitively aware that these "ascended master" who I call ass-ended masters, were "guards" placed there by Anu, to further fool anyone who went into the depths of the GSSC program of the Human MIND System ... Anu knew that we would be looking for "higher intelligence" and a way out, (instead of in) even though we have been told by LTO incarnates through-out our history, that "the kingdom of god - truth - is withIN us ... not external .

I have never denied that Monads were "real" ... and no doubt the Annunaki are older siblings (soul carriers) since they appear to be eternal (and could be seen as WMs) ... however that doesn't mean that they are not imprisoned (just as we are) or that what they "know" is not a script written by Anu .... that they "believe" but we all know them as "tricksters" who lie about their identity and who eventually overwhelm the HI.

I believe that if you study the LTO materials in the Lyricus website, you will come to the understanding that the only door, into this MEST is via incarnation ... which is not to say that entities can not invade our bodies (if invited) .... but the Energetic Heart paper (and the QandAs from James) also tells us that a wave of entities are going to come in through the "back door" which is "sealed" with a frequency these "others" can not penetrate and I believe that "back door" is the inter-dimentional portal that the WMs have created (in 1998).

page 3, EH paper

When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using
keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can
unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have
withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the
mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which
the soul of man can rise.

A-17 session 3

However, within the next three generations, an influx of advanced souls will be incarnating within terra-earth. We call this influx: Symmetry of Spheres. These advanced souls (most from outside this solar system) will be encoded with predispositions of transformation. By the year 2080, they will be over 200 million strong. These are the transformers who will bring symmetry to the asymmetrical physical and emotional realms. It will be the leaders of this movement that will be responsible for the discovery and irrefutable proof of the human soul.

now, my question to you is ... who are you listening to ? the WMs or the Monads?
because your deep involvement with Athena's group seems to suggest that you also had your own "mentor" in the Astral Planes

Post subject: Re: 2 Entities: 1 Source: 0 Distortion :)
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

This.

This is how we work.

Sound.