WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Emanate
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
When I am found out-after I am gone-by a stranger's heart whose drill bit is not dulled by impersonation. I will open eyes, peel away skin , awaken the heart's coma . I will set aside the costumed figure and redress the host so that its image can be seen in mirrors I set forth with words bugged by God. When these words are spoken, another ear is listening on the other side, beaming understanding like lasers their neutral light.

James

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:30 am 
Posting Freak

Quoting other words and thinking to yourself...in your case smugly ...that i have transformed...self delusional....lets hear something from your Heart....and put it out there for not only yourself but all others to see as well........We ...meaning all of us are a team....trying our best to integrate First Source...into our individual expressions......ALL of US .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:55 am 

Emanation, forever fueled from within, dissolve...

At this moment, my heart is heavy, heavy for what is observed and felt within all. The self sabatoge of ourselves and others circles around like a broken record...the veils must be dissolved and the healing must begin...the reflection of what we are doing to ourselves must be held up to the light and shine so bright, it will not be mistaken for anything else. The oppressor must stop whilst the vine to grow. The blindness and emptiness must cease. The power of our genuine will from the HEART to EMANATE this, is our call. Those who feel it..know it .Combine this genuine will and send forth this vibration to have an impressionable impact on the ties that bind, the veils that cover our true light.

LET THE FORCES OF LIGHT BRING ILLUMINATION TO MANKIND
LET THE SPIRIT OF PEACE BE SPREAD ABROAD
MAY MEN OF GOODWILL EVERYWHERE MEET IN A SPIRIT OF COOPERATION
MAY FORGIVENESS ON THE PART OF ALL MEN BE THE KEYNOTE AT THIS TIME
LET POWER ATTEND THE EFFORTS OF THE GREAT ONES
SO LET IT BE AND HELP US TO DO OUR PART

LET THE LORDS OF LIBERATION ISSUE FORTH
LET THEM BRING SUCCOUR TO THE SONS OF MEN
LET THE RIDER FROM THE SECRET PLACE COME FORTH AND COMING SAVE
COME FORTH O MIGHTY ONE
LET THE SOULS OF MEN AWAKEN TO THE LIGHT
AND MAY THEY STAND WITH MASSED INTENT
LET THE FIAT OF THE LORD GO FORTH
THE END OF WOE HAS COME O MIGHTY ONE
THE HOUR OF SERVICE OF THE SAVING FORCE HAS NOW ARRIVED
LET IT BE SPREAD ABROAD O MIGHTY ONE

FROM THE POINT OF LIGHT WITHIN THE MIND OF GOD
LET LIGHT STREAM FORTH INTO THE MINDS OF MEN
LET LIGHT DESCEND ON EARTH
FROM THE POINT OF LOVE WITHIN THE HEART OF GOD
LET LOVE STREAM FORTH INTO THE HEARTS OF MEN
MAY CHRIST RETURN TO EARTH
FROM THE CENTRE WHERE THE WILL OF GOD IS KNOWN
LET PURPOSE GUIDE THE LITTLE WILLS OF MEN
THE PURPOSE WHICH THE MASTERS KNOW AND SERVE
FROM THE CENTRE WHICH WE CALL THE RACE OF MEN
LET THE PLAN OF LOVE AND LIGHT WORK OUT
AND MAY IT SEAL THE DOOR WHERE EVIL DWELLS
LET LIGHT AND LOVE AND POWER RESTORE THE PLAN ON EARTH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:53 am 
Posting Freak

For Christine....

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
When I am found out-after I am gone-by a stranger's heart whose drill bit is not dulled by impersonation. I will open eyes, peel away skin , awaken the heart's coma . I will set aside the costumed figure and redress the host so that its image can be seen in mirrors I set forth with words bugged by God. When these words are spoken, another ear is listening on the other side, beaming understanding like lasers their neutral light.

James

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 pm 

Shay, I don't recall this quote from James, but it is beautiful :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:52 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Shay, I don't recall this quote from James, but it is beautiful :)

I'm glad you like it.I think it's beautiful too. Its on the First Source CD cover and am pretty sure it also is part of one of the poems in the poetry section. It's interesting how it sounds different when a section of a poem is heard by itself and appears to be new yet also familiar. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm 
Posting Freak

I found it Christine it's Chamber 17 poetry. The whole of it...

Afterwards

I've set loose the guards that
stand before my door.
I've let cells collide in suicide
until they take me.
If there were stories left to tell
I would hear them.

Behind the waterfalls of channeled panic
spilling their prideful progeny
I can stay hidden in the noise.
Being invisible has its cameo rewards.
It also keeps visible the durable lifeform
murmuring beneath the wickedness.
This is truly the only creature I care to know,
with luminous ways of sweet generosity that suffers
in the untelling universe
of the unlistening ear.

When I am found out after I am gone
by a stranger's heart whose drill bit
is not dulled by impersonation,
I will open eyes, peel away skin,
awaken the heart's coma.
I will set aside the costumed figure
and redress the host
so its image can be seen in mirrors
I set forth with words bugged by God.
When these words are spoken,
another ear is listening on the other side
beaming understanding
like lasers their neutral light.

The common grave of courage holds us all
in the portal of singularity,
the God-trail of rebeginning.

Somehow, so seldom, words and images
thrust their meaning into heaven and conquer time.
But when they do,
they become the abracadabra
of the sacred moment.
The pantomime of the public's deepest longing.

Afterwards,
the improbable eyelid glances open,
the skin folds away,
and the heroic eye awakens and remains alert.
Afterwards, the words eat the flesh and leave behind
the indigestible bitterness.
The emotional corpse shed,
an insoluble loneliness.
The cast of separation.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 am 
Posting Freak

One times One equals One.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am 

Quote:
I'm glad you like it.I think it's beautiful too. Its on the First Source CD cover and am pretty sure it also is part of one of the poems in the poetry section. It's interesting how it sounds different when a section of a poem is heard by itself and appears to be new yet also familiar.

So true, it seemed like it could be from a poem, but I wasn't sure because like you say, when you hear a section of the poem or any of the WMM papers, it appears to be new. The poems wind into many directions when you read them all at once, but when one portion is highlighted, it seems as though we can focus on that particular profound section with more clarity. I guess are weee brains, right now, can only take so much in at one time :shock: :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Quote:
I'm glad you like it.I think it's beautiful too. Its on the First Source CD cover and am pretty sure it also is part of one of the poems in the poetry section. It's interesting how it sounds different when a section of a poem is heard by itself and appears to be new yet also familiar.

So true, it seemed like it could be from a poem, but I wasn't sure because like you say, when you hear a section of the poem or any of the WMM papers, it appears to be new. The poems wind into many directions when you read them all at once, but when one portion is highlighted, it seems as though we can focus on that particular profound section with more clarity. I guess are weee brains, right now, can only take so much in at one time :shock: :)

It's why we have hearts. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 am 
 WWW  Profile

Title of this work is: THE GREAT INVOCATION, is a world prayer which "was made available for humanity's use." J Berges* from 1935 the first stanza until June 1945 the third stanza was give to the public.

This is an encoded prayer, and it is planetary, from the teachers of our planet. The only book written about its coding and the masters behind this work was my husband. The second book makes it clear that Master R.
was the energy behind this world prayer. Any changes in words changes the energy form behind the prayer and
makes it a loose its encoding. At this time of shifting energies, we all need to used the tools that touch out hearts and help in bringing our expressions from our foundation of the six heart virtues and the Quantum Pause.

*Quotes from "Sacred Vessel of the Mysteries: The Great Invocation-Word of Power, Gift of Love" by John Berges

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm 

Quote:
It's why we have hearts. :wink: :D

Tooshay...Shay :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Title of this work is: THE GREAT INVOCATION, is a world prayer which "was made available for humanity's use." J Berges* from 1935 the first stanza until June 1945 the third stanza was give to the public.

This is an encoded prayer, and it is planetary, from the teachers of our planet. The only book written about its coding and the masters behind this work was my husband. The second book makes it clear that Master R.
was the energy behind this world prayer. Any changes in words changes the energy form behind the prayer and
makes it a loose its encoding. At this time of shifting energies, we all need to used the tools that touch out hearts and help in bringing our expressions from our foundation of the six heart virtues and the Quantum Pause.

*Quotes from "Sacred Vessel of the Mysteries: The Great Invocation-Word of Power, Gift of Love" by John Berges

This is one of my favorite works, and I enjoyed the book "Sacred Vessel of the Mysteries". At times, I have felt much energy wielding within as the invocation is read (all three stanzas). Are all the words in the invocation correct? I remember having a discussion with someone about the stanza "the purpose which the masters know and serve"...is it master or masters?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Beautiful transmission beyond the words that are not bad either....what is the relationship Darlene as i can not help but notice that your last names are the same ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:22 pm 

Quote:
The only book written about its coding and the masters behind this work was my husband.

Quote:
Sacred Vessel of the Mysteries: The Great Invocation-Word of Power, Gift of Love" by John Berges

It's her husband, Markie Mark :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 am 
Posting Freak

Written in 1935 ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:04 pm 

Quote:
Written in 1935 ?

Mark, if your questioning if the book, Sacred Vessel of the Mysteries, was written in 1935, no dberges is referring to a portion of The Great Invocation was given to the public in 1935. Sacred Vessel of the Mysteries was written in recent times, not sure exactly the year.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks Christine....was kind of hoping John was that old....as i get the sense that some of us here have been around as in the physical body a very long time....and it would be nice to confirm for a fact that it is so,

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:58 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
Spiritual activism is a conscious choice to align with one’s Spiritual Center and adopt the perspectives of this Quantum Presence. These perspectives are subtle but potent. Here are a few ways in which they can be used:

*Dissolve personalities and projections. Allow. Dwell in stability, inevitability and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform. Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment.

*Rebuild interactions, relationships, and communication. Understand where you come from as a Quantum Presence, as opposed to a personality or ego. Feel the Spiritual Center within you and re-create your personality forever fueled from within. Co-create with those whom you have resonance.

*Educate people by co-creating new, flexible paradigms for higher consciousness to inhabit the material worlds. Guide people through an infrastructure of interconnectedness, synergy, and ease to find their resonance.

*Emanate led by your Spiritual Center. Facilitate the outward path from the Spiritual Center to bear on the behaviors of the human instrument. Make it easy, direct, and natural.

I've been exploring this part of the spiritual activism paper. What i discovered is that like most of us i wanted to move right into emanation......as soon as i contacted my SC....and i began stumbling around doing the best that i could doing a juggling act, attempting to support both an individual personality with its projections of separate identity and purpose, along with a unified collective identity(The One Being). Well it hasn't worked.

So... back to the beginning... dissolve personalities.....WOW.......that first step's a doozy.

I felt what the WMM's materials were saying about the transformation is that it's a shift of identity and purpose.
I had known my whole like that we were all equally God. I grew up in a unity oriented family.....I knew we were born whole and had only become confused as a species, being conditioned by society to believe in separation from each other and therefore God......The WMM's felt like truth on all levels to me. The description of the HMS made perfect sense to me. Because i felt like i lived in two worlds all of my life...the true reality, and the artificial one.

I wanted to communicate this position of truth.....and i wanted to ignore all of the voices and projections of that false world.....i was willing to witness those aspects of my reality, but i couldn't embrace them. I wanted to distance myself from them......so here i am.... becoming the observer.

There's a lot of wisdom being offered about how to go about this....lighten up....don't judge the judging. Dissolve.

Dissolve what into what?

What is the personality?

What are its projections?

I remember somewhere i read that the transformation is of the human personalty or identity. So as the personality program dissolves by its alignment with the WN....its personality and projections of a separated-self dissolve into the Quantum Presence. This becoming the observer is a technique used to practice living as soul from the perspective of observer and not the personality, not its projections of separation. We are One.

The personality is recreated, you forgot to read that part of the paper. It is not eliminated and it is not destroyed it is transmuted and transformed. Projections are what we do onto others for those things we have not resolved within ourselves because we are still influenced by the HMS personality. And that can be as simple as not having examined our beliefs and being unconsciously or subconsciously controlled by them....still. And what we have accepted from so called teachers in the HMS realm is so prevalent amongst the so called 'spiritual teachers' who are part and parcel of the HMS, GSSC section. As to the observer here, that is your own HMS personality spin. And incomplete at that. I don't say this to be mean or even to be right. I couldn't care less. I tell you this because I can see the dead end you are approaching because you have left your beliefs unexamined. Remember, we are in the wilderness and no teachers of the HMS, GSSC, know except to keep you spinning your wheels within the personality caught up in the GSSC. Don't allow your ego who has so much invested in being a 'spiritual teacher' deter you from being humble enough to admit you don't really know because to know doesn't come from the GSSC it comes from within the Intelligence of the Heart. A wonderful thing about the wilderness is its equalizing effect. We all contribute and noone is leader or teacher of anyone else so much as a companion sojourning with others in resonance with that which has precedence over all, the realization and complete power untethered of the Sovereign Integral. All it needs is acknowledgment within and complete acceptance to do its thing. That's why my opinion doesn't matter in the least. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:35 pm 
Posting Freak

We are One.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the HMS ... as defined is a program ... it is not a personality, it may influence one's personality and cause them to react in certain ways, but it isn't an identity or a personality...

what is being transformed is our IDENTITY ... not our personality ... we are no longer identifying with the "lesser being" - the human being, and are associating more with the Entity... which is integrating with FSI ... we are changing our perspective of who we are, but we are not changing what makes us unique - our personality... our INDIVIDUATED consciousness ... self-created after 5,200,000 years and ten thousand lifetimes of accumulated memories and experiences ... built upon that fragment of FS that was equal in every way to everyone ... our personality is how we do things, not who we are.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:58 pm 
Posting Freak

"I live in the corridors of a deeper unity where identity is One and personality is many."

"If you visualize that you are completely One Entity, all you are doing is interacting with yourself with no agenda. It is synergy. You are embracing yourself. The four perspectives of the Spiritual Center are behaviors that treat every other being in your environment as yourself when you’re interacting with them. This is the vision of right relations."

"If we are each atoms of an encompassing, composite entity that is unified, singular in identity, and increasingly coherent in its expression (as measured by geologic time), then we are learning to become re-synchronized to its consciousness. Activating and accelerating this process of re-synchronization is the focus of spiritual activism because as this spreads throughout the individuated states of expression within humanity, it begins to manifest a different reality. This new reality is one that is manifested from the virtues of the heart, instead of the mind."

(James-EVT-3 Temple of Spiritual Activism)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

seed, we started out as one...FS ... who then fragmented ITself into particles of light so that IT could explore and discover this Universe thoroughly ... these soul bearing Entites, each a fragment and hologram of FS, with Individulated consciousness, were all created equal, with equal potential... and free will. It was their innate willful and conscious desire to fulfill the plan of FS ... and to serve the purpose of their creation, which inspired them to enter the MEST and to gain experience.

In order for their personal experiences to be unique and authentic they fragmented their consciousness ... until they had completed this "mission" ... after which they are given a choice whether to progress immediately or later... evolution VS transformation ... if they chose transformation they are rewarded with a Wholeness Perspective, which allows them to comprehend the Big Picture, and to understand that their ultimate goal is to re unite all the fragments into ONE ... but until that day, when that happens, they remain separate, of their own free will even though they are one species, with one origin, one destiny and one goal .

Teacher: Trust the parts and the whole. Trust the connection of these to First Source. Trust the God-Fragment that orchestrates all of this complexity into coherent experience and knowledge that assures the recollection of your divinity. Trust the evolutionary process defined by First Source. Trust each of these above the external voices that meet you, no matter how infallible they may appear to be. Trust your self-knowing and its ability to guide you in the ascending spiral of your journey.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm 

There are so many layers of relative truth that if you listen to the language of externals, you will most likely abandon your own power in favor of the proclamation of language. Language is seductive to the ego's drive for power and control, as well as the mind's inclination to surrender to, and believe in, the language of externals. It can lure the unsuspecting into believing images and ideas -- real or imagined -- for the sake of holding individuals in bondage to a lesser truth, or keep individuals supporting the hierarchy when it no longer serves a purpose.
--Philosophy2

only feeling could find "Intelligence of the Heart" , not the words ,judge and logic mind .we only could help other tone with vibration of equality .your vibration behind your words.

never-blooming thoughts surround me
like a regatta of crewless ships.

--listening(ch1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Welcome yuxue, to the WMF... I look forward to hearing your perspective of the Plan of FS, and what you will contribute to our understanding of "personal wisdom" .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm 
Posting Freak

"The source of spiritual activism is not of the mind. Therefore, it requires a new way of thinking about one’s identity. This is the first step in the method of spiritual activism: Living in the identity of the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

The word- concept “Sovereign Integral” is encoded, unifying the two aspects of the One Being: Sovereign and individuated, and integral as One. We are both sovereign and unique expressions of the one, unified Being.

Words are simply words, but the concept of the One Being as the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the basis of spiritual activism because it is through the expression of this consciousness—this specific level of consciousness—that we gain a familiarity with the quantum level of our existence as a collective, potent entity that cannot be imprisoned, marginalized, or influenced by the mind."

(EVT-3-Spititual Activism-4)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next