WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Emanate
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:06 am 
Posting Freak

Yes, It is an over-identification with the individual perspective (self-interest/self-importance) that feels like a prison to me.

Certainly individual perspective is useful to all of us and is why we agreed to inhabit HI's....The world (not the earth which is part of our nature) is a also a useful instrument to realize wholeness, to realize it, to deepen our understanding of truth....to experience it....Experiencing separation is useful, okay, but it is never the truth. We are the truth that expresses through the forms. We are embracing that....not the forms.

What is simple and beautiful is the core identity/essence, and ITs intelligence.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Nathan, individuality is a gift that demonstrates FS's trust in us... if there wasn't individuality we might as well be Animus. FS cast us into Source Reality so that he could get a genuine and authentic perspective of it, from unique individuals... I don't know why you find that ugly.

When the entity becomes unique, it can acquire experience and insight that is unique. And this is the precious cargo that the entity was designed to transmit to First Source. Individuality and independence were the gifts bestowed to the entity, and unique insight was the gift returned. This is how the multiverse is designed, and the blueprint of exploration is indifferent to the nature of the instrument, its outward appearance, its usefulness to a given species, or its contributions to the world from which it was born. The only objective worth expressing is that the entity secured for itself, and provided to First Source, a unique perspective during its sojourn into time and genetic density. 3rd Philo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am 

Our overidentification with individuality....as though this is all we are, separate from FS....is what we are addressing by dissolving and re-creating our 'personality' to be guided forever from within as the WN or FS. It seems that we were never supposed to forget that we are 'Emissaries' of FS even though we were able to 'operate' as unique individuals. We are remembering that our entire 'purpose' in this experience is to bring insight to FS....and allow FS to inhabit MEST.

I think this is an interesting statement in Starduster's quote from 3rd Philo. above....

"...This is how the multiverse is designed, and the blueprint of exploration is indifferent to the nature of the instrument, its outward appearance, its usefulness to a given species, or its contributions to the world from which it was born. The only objective worth expressing is that the entity secured for itself, and provided to First Source, a unique perspective during its sojourn into time and genetic density."

From my perspective this simplifies things....any identification/definition (which includes the 'ego') is not important to the 'blueprint of exploration'.....so let's not over-identify with it....just BE and love others for BEING. It doesn't really matter what our 'uniqueness' is saying to each other....our unique perspective is for FS. We are all the same in our 'purpose' and coming to the realization/remembrance that we are One....simultaneously know 'ourselves' as both Individuated and One.

....just my perspective....
:)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:49 pm 
Posting Freak

I see what you,re saying Karen and have come to that understanding too. However, both are important if one is to achieve a balance. And because we are still dealing with the HMS to ignore what interfaces with it will not allow much understanding with our deeper aspects in bridging the 2. Both have to be acknowledged and neither judged. Can you feel how "non-local" this is? Where am I viewing both from to see this? Can you feel what is behind your eyes? :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:14 pm 
Posting Freak

obviously Karen, you have not made the adjustment to your BS that allows you to understand that the "ego/mind" and the Heart are an inter-connected system of intelligence that when refined, act without the influence of the HMS ...

The wholeness perspective rejects nothing... not the ego or the HI or even the HMS ... It allows one to recognize each component of the Entity as equal ... and to exercise our free will to say NO MORE will I participate in the deception ... especially self-deception that sees, anything other than the resistance to awareness as "evil"

I am sure you will come this this understanding when you immerse yourself in the materials with out comparing them to others ... which in your case seem to be New Age, or ACIM stuff that suggest we "kill or ignore" our ego ... which even if we could do would leave us very unbalanced... the metaphor of the scale demonstrates that equal amounts of polarized energy result in balance ... the WMMs reveal that by positioning ourselves in the frequency of Love, centers us, in the Merkaba of Divine Love ... with the HVs extended out in every direction ... :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Ahhh...ACIM is channeled isn't it? OK I get it now I see where a lot of this stuff is coming from...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 pm 

Starduster: "obviously Karen, you have not made the adjustment to your BS that allows you to understand that the "ego/mind" and the Heart are an inter-connected system of intelligence that when refined, act without the influence of the HMS ... "

Refining is the issue....but James does say "dissolve" and "recreate" the personality....this is all from Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism paper.....

"The source of spiritual activism is not of the mind. Therefore, it requires a new way of thinking about one’s identity. This is the first step in the method of spiritual activism: Living in the identity of the Sovereign Integral consciousness...."
pg. 6

"The purpose of EVT 3 is to help shift the consciousness of personality, embodied within the human instrument, to the Spiritual Center regularly throughout the day and utilize our Spiritual Center to interact with our local universe. In doing this we gain a foothold on the quantum states that we dwell in, and through this deeper awareness, we unsheathe our authentic self, aligning to its vibratory fields and moving further into alignment with all others who are undergoing the same transformation."
Pg. 7

"We tend to identify coherence as joy, or ease, or vitality, but coherence is really about the Presence of Allowance. This Presence originates at our Spiritual Center, which requires that we consolidate and unify our energies into a stillness of being where there is no agenda, no effort to solve or resolve—simply allowance.
(This is what I mean when I say just BE)

This allowance is offered to the Universe and Sovereign Integral consciousness as the corridor through which the Universe can bring in the learning, manifest the tools, or create the conditions to solve life’s difficulties when they occur. In a way, coherence is the ability to outsource problems to our Spiritual Center, knowing that in doing this, we are tapping into the four perspectives that emanate from the Spiritual Center."
Pg. 10

"As stated earlier, coherence is an outgrowth of an increasingly conscious alignment with one’s Spiritual Center. Depicted above is the concept of alignment and its relationship to coherence. If you live in a “fear of loss” consciousness, you are more aligned to the self as a personality separate from others. This is the polarity consciousness, and its pilot, or driver is the desire for material things that are shortlived. This is the state of decoherence where your innate coherence is disassembled by your desire to achieve the things that bring you transient pleasures, a sense of achievement, material survival, and ego satisfaction. It is not that the desire to succeed at your work or play creates decoherence, rather, it is when it becomes the obsession, the focal point of your life, and when all inward movement to connect with one’s Spiritual Center is deferred or renounced."
pg. 12

"Spiritual activism is a conscious choice to align with one’s Spiritual Center and adopt the perspectives of this Quantum Presence. These perspectives are subtle but potent. Here are a few ways in which they can be used:

Dissolve personalities and projections. Allow. Dwell in stability, inevitability and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform. Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment.

• Rebuild interactions, relationships, and communication. Understand where you come from as a Quantum Presence, as opposed to a personality or ego. Feel the Spiritual Center within you and re-create your personality forever fueled from within. Co-create with those whom you have resonance.

• Educate people by co-creating new, flexible paradigms for higher consciousness to inhabit the material worlds. Guide people through an infrastructure of interconnectedness, synergy, and ease to find their
resonance.

Emanate led by your Spiritual Center. Facilitate the outward path from the Spiritual Center to bear on the behaviors of the human instrument. Make it easy, direct, and natural.

The applications mentioned above are fluid, open, and merely suggestive of the way in which these quantum perspectives can filter into our local universe and begin to re-grid our behaviors, which in turn influence our relationships, interactions, and objectives. They begin to restructure our behaviors because, through them, we can see the connections of our inner world and outer world—not in the sense of manifestation—but in the sense of clearing a pathway for higher frequencies and energetics to restore humanity’s spiritual roots and sense of equality and oneness."
Pg. 13

In my previous post I said "Let's not over-identify..." meaning with the Self as a personality. I believe we have quoted material stating that the WN is the Personality Within (to me, the recreated Personality).....and also material stating that the WN is FS.

I have stated before that I am not familiar with any esoteric writing really so I have nothing in 'mind' to compare the material with....I feel what I write here is born of all of the materials James has provided us with and inspiration from within.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen, it is YOUR perspective that sees anything I am saying "from the mind" because my mind and my heart are an INTEGRATED intelligence system... so chill out sweetheart... we are not in the EVT :lol:

my personality was "dissolved" a long time ago... what I am promoting is not my BS, it is the WMMs ... I believe what I am expressing IS aligned with the materials ... if you don't think so ... then tell me specifically where you believe I am off center ... I am not interested in what you think of me, I am interested in being aligned with the Plan of FS ... which can not be "over identified" with the transformation to the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... or the triune from which they find their Source and true identity.

if what you are expecting is a mythical saint or a schmooze artist, think again, this is not a Love and Light forum... learned behavior is the hardest thing anyone will have to adjust ... we all have to bring our BS into alignment ... step by step .... our potential to do that is EQUAL...

Last edited by starduster on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I have stated before that I am not familiar with any esoteric writing really so I have nothing in 'mind' to compare the material with....I feel what I write here is born of all of the materials James has provided us with and inspiration from within.

That's really fortunate. Makes it easier to fully embrace what is here without a need to reference any kind of past. You can more readily accept the newer terms , like a child would. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:32 am 

I agree Shayalana.... :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 am 

Starduster....my 'mega-post' :D ....was not personal. It was simply material that supports my previous post and perspective....so you know where it came from.... :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 am 
Posting Freak

Karen, just as I don't take anything here personal, and often don't even look at who said what and simply respond to the post ... I hope you can do the same thing. Actually, it is a rare day for me, to come in here and find no one blaming or accusing me for something that is their own responsibility ... it just rolls right off me... I don't hold grudges nor am I vindictive, "garbage in/garbage out" ... what sticks is what resonates in my heart ... we all have good and bad days, but we can still make some progress - even of the bad days if that is our intent... "what don't kill ya, makes you stronger " :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 am 
Posting Freak

concerning "allowance" ... that is somewhat out of our hands, since this forum isn't moderated...everything is allowed - however, I do not believe that allowing someone to misrepresent what the Materials are saying, is what "allowance" is encouraging.

here is how I see it... if you are doing a job, say hammering nails, and you see a newbie, holding the the wrong end of the hammer ... and you suggest they hold it by the other end, even though from one perspective, my suggestion may be seen as not allowing him to do it his own way ... from another it may be seen as helpful :wink:

It is not as if, I don't allow him to hammer away anyway they want to ... but if I am allowed to offer help and it works for them, then that makes their job easier ... I can't force anyone to hammer "my" way ... and it isn't really "my" way, but the way the hammer was intended to be used (by its creator), as one's own experience will reveal, if they perceive this suggestion as helpful... and at least try hammering another way.

If I never said anything, perhaps they will "get it" on their own somewhere down the line, but if they close their minds ... they may not. If there is some expectation of them, as part of a crew, to get nails hammered, and they can't because they insist on doing it "my way" ... then all progress is hindered. There is even a real possibility that new members, coming behind this individual, may also use the wrong end of the hammer too (seeing others doing this - they may want to "fit in") especillay if no one says anything and they don't read the manual...

funny thing about this forum is, that most refuse to even use the tools provided (or the guide books)... they want to hammer the nails with their head :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank-you Karen.

((()))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 am 
Posting Freak

I find it interesting, that sometimes we are projecting the HVs, without conscious intent... as the topic suggests , they "emanate" from the person who is "open" and allowing for the flow... take the suggestion I made to karen to adjust her personal BS to accept and allow for the fact that the mind and heart are an integrated system ... when researching the HVs, we find that this awareness is an expression of Humility.

Humility is
the realization that the heart, mind and soul co-mingle in the grace of First Source.
That their very existence is upheld through the dispensation of love from First Source just as surely as a tree is sustained by sunlight

the compassion that initiated the suggestion that one aligns their BS to the WMM's "higher intelligence" ... plus a smidgen of Valor to point this injustice out to one's self that wants to separate the Mind (body) from the Heart (soul) also are intertwined, almost effortlessly when the HVs are flowing ... and forgiveness also is the most logical response for both making for a powerful and strong practice :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:27 pm 

Starduster, I agree that we project the HV’s without conscious intent....they are quite potent when we are secure in our understanding that we are all equal as Expressions of FS....it is natural like breathing the air....we emanate them....

Yes, the higher mind is connected with the Heart at all times. The focus of this 'time', according to the materials, is the heart. The lower mind cannot comprehend Oneness and is forever believing our Identity is separate. We are disengaging from the lower mind and, to do this, we employ Quantum Pause and allow the heart to be in the driver’s seat, meaning that it is the point of focus, to bring us back to our original awareness of Who We Are. As James says, once this is established, the higher mind will 'be employed'. Some quotes about the heart/mind connection....

“One final admission. I realize that someone could read my answers and feel that I have disregarded the mind as a second-rate organ to the heart. This is not the case. The mind is not a single entity, it has many different facets, some are subtle and highly spiritualized, and some are obsessively destructive or misguided (not unlike emotions). The higher, or spiritualized mind, if I may call it that, remains elusive at this time for humanity.

Imagine you are on a journey and you have packed a backpack of supplies. You use those supplies based on your position in the journey, for example, crampons when you’re climbing an icy mountain slope; snowshoes when you’re traversing a field of deep snow. Humanity is on a journey, and at certain periods of spacetime, the heart is the better tool. That is the case now. The higher mind will be the better tool later in the journey, but for now, the heart is what serves humanity best.

There is no judgment that the heart is superior to the mind, or vice versa. The truth is that they are “wired” in the same network of light, and one cannot invoke the heart wisdom without touching the higher mind. Energetically, they are linked, but the heart, to use another analogy, is the better steering wheel for now because it is such a powerful expressionary force that it induces the vibration of equality into this world. It is like an inductive force that attracts the vibration of equality to the planetary sphere. Once this vibration is ubiquitous and anchored on the planet, humanity can then employ its next tool on the journey, the higher mind.

CMNI Interview

“From the very beginning, the insight of the Sovereign Integral is a reflection of the era in which we live. As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it. They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings.”

PCI pg. 61

The Heart is what brings us to the vibration of equality which we then emanate....Heart Virtues flow....

"Emanation is the goal of the spiritual activist. It is the quiet, unobtrusive frequency of equality and oneness. It is the tone of equality that flows from this Spiritual Center and nothing else is required. There is no struggle or effort to amp it up, or send it this way or that. It is transmitted without effort and there is no time-switch or channel through which it flows. It permeates the human instrument as a vibratory frequency and is released into the local universe like a perfume’s scent that flows in every direction, taken up by the wind and circulated throughout the Universe."

EVT-3 Temple of Spiritual Activism

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster: concerning "allowance" ... that is somewhat out of our hands, since this forum isn't moderated...everything is allowed - however, I do not believe that allowing someone to misrepresent what the Materials are saying, is what "allowance" is encouraging.

William: The truth is that this IS for the most part, a moderated forum – although this is entirely up to the individual using the forum to moderate themselves.
(and I say that the greater percentage of individual members succeed in this virtue.)
And allowance (as per WMMs) is not really subject to duality. You either do or you don’t.
The materials cannot be misrepresented unless there are factions of opposing teams each accusing the others of ‘not getting it’
When there are only individuals who understand the materials from their own perspective and belief (they often will state this too) who are intolerant (try NOT to allow) and consistently make belittling remarks about how others who do not share the same understanding as being ;misrepresenting the WMMs’ then this is neither allowance nor evidence that this type of expression is a true representation of WMMs.

Rather it is merely a vainglorious misrepresentation of opinion masked as fact. Individual personality delusion.

starduster: here is how I see it... if you are doing a job, say hammering nails, and you see a newbie, holding the the wrong end of the hammer ... and you suggest they hold it by the other end, even though from one perspective, my suggestion may be seen as not allowing him to do it his own way ... from another it may be seen as helpful

William: Yes – this would work well coming from a Master Hammer-holder but if it comes from an apprentice who has an over elevated less than truthful opinion of themselves and is habitually comparing that self with others and finding others wanting, then the newbie might well be confused and if the newbie has a low self esteem or is more comfortable being told what to do (teacher student) the newbie will gravitate to this teaching and will have to learn that whatever way the hammer is held, they are going to experience a sore thumb.

Most importantly it is understood by the majority that WMMs are pointing to Mastership, The materials speak for themselves and cannot in all truth be misrepresented, although this won’t stop some individuals from consistently attempting to.
The reason for this has to do with the encoding and the true understanding of The Self (not the teacher of the hammer self) The real Self, which seed did a great job expressing the emanation of in her previous posts in this thread.

starduster: It is not as if, I don't allow him to hammer away anyway they want to ... but if I am allowed to offer help and it works for them, then that makes their job easier ... I can't force anyone to hammer "my" way ... and it isn't really "my" way, but the way the hammer was intended to be used (by its creator), as one's own experience will reveal, if they perceive this suggestion as helpful... and at least try hammering another way.

William: If you look around the building sight you will discover that very few are using the old type hammers here…we are using something more akin to these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_gun
However it is encouraging to see that you are referring to tools…

starduster: If I never said anything, perhaps they will "get it" on their own somewhere down the line, but if they close their minds ... they may not.

William: All those looking for a savior raise your hands.

starduster: If there is some expectation of them, as part of a crew, to get nails hammered, and they can't because they insist on doing it "my way" ... then all progress is hindered.

William: All is as it should be as it changes day to day.
A ship full of hammerers does not a progressive crew make. There are all sorts of tasks to accomplish and that is the beauty of the individual supporting the collective.

starduster: There is even a real possibility that new members, coming behind this individual, may also use the wrong end of the hammer too (seeing others doing this - they may want to "fit in") especillay if no one says anything and they don't read the manual...

William: Presumption at best. Again this understanding comes from a place of comparing ones untrue self to others and seeing others as in need of ones assistance.
I would say from experience that it is far more honoring the individual to at least wait until they ask for assistance but of course if you have a BS that they (in their newbie-ness) are going to be misled by those you disagree with then you would continue to miss the point.
Allow individuals their right to learn to understand their own path is far more productive, honorable and progressive.
Too many within the HMBS are distracted by their own need to direct to understand the beauty of Allowance.
Thanks be that James understands.

starduster: funny thing about this forum is, that most refuse to even use the tools provided (or the guide books)... they want to hammer the nails with their head

William: Simply an opinion thought to be truth by the one expressing it.
The real thing is there are a wonderful array of individuals who understand there are differences but are much more interested in support of the collective and finding ways in which to bring these out in their inter-expression.

Certainly not ‘banging nails with heads’ (although these allow for your right to want to see it this way – whatever – can be worked around…) :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Karen, I have used all those quotes recently ... but to make another point... which is, that we are not limited from access to the Higher Mind, when we use the WMMs to transform ourselves. They are available NOW... and as recent posts with quotes about how the WMMs "form" a cluster that science recognizes is related to consciousness, the WMs reveal is "the higher mind". But that is not all the materials reveal ... the LTO has gone into details about how we can use techniques along with the tool (music that provides frequencies - art that stimulates eye-brain etc etc etc) to clear out blockages in the heart and mind, and connect to a new energy stream ... all these things are available via the Transformational experience, as one leads to another and another ... and deeper and deeper into the realms of the higher mind... and they are available to anyone (equally) that immerses themselves in the materials and who is willing to jettison their personal BS ... and to those who, of their own free will, quit resisting this awareness.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:24 pm 
Posting Freak

your habbit, Watcher, of trying to explain what others can clearly discern for themselves, is really self-defeating ... no one else here, uses the posts of others to stand on, to elevate their opinion like you do ... it is, in itself, a form of fragmentation, and I have told you on many occasions why I believe it is not appropriate, because I can speak for my self...and am not here to be analyzed by you... Do you have anything to contribute from your own personal wisdom that doesn't need to be bounced off of others?

How many times do you need to be reminded that we are here to discuss the materials and not the members before you get it?

I have stated my opinion, if you have something to add, that may enhance it, or a quote to show where it is out of alignment, that is a contribution... anything else is a personal attack ... and reveals judgment ... and a lack of the ability on your part to stick to the topic and how easily you are distracted, and your IGNOREance of the WMMS ... which some actually came here to discuss.

I, frankly, could care less who says what... the only thing I am interested in is understanding the "specific purpose" of the materials...and I am no apprentice, regardless of your judgments, and lack of knowledge - I don't need your approval, or permission to share my perspective...of the WMMs.

it is unfortunate for you, that you choose to focus on me, instead of the WMMs... it is somewhat distracting (totally boring and predictable) but does not prevent me from continuing to discuss the materials ... as you may have noticed

Teacher: Isn’t your concern related to your view of what constitutes a spiritual person’s behavior and your perceived shortcomings relative to that image?

Student: You’re suggesting that all of this can be traced to this fundamental misperception?

Teacher: Yes. It is a significant part of what energizes your reaction to fear and distractions. It is a form of self-judgment that defines your response to the external world. As you cling to the image and behavior of what you believe defines a spiritual person, so do you adjudicate your comparative performance, and in this regard, you will dependably fall short.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I am no more 'focusing on you' than you are on the other members - don't you wish to have a reply to your comments sd?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:31 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

My post was not a 'personal attack' either - I was giving my perception regarding the WMMs (that they are not able to be misrepresented as was your belief stated) and also regarding the nature of the individual in relation to the Collective, which are WMM related.

Of course I understand perfectly that that no one needs any one approval, or permission to share their perspective...of the WMMs - that is whzat allowance is all about yes?

So I have kept to topic. Sorry you chose to think of it as a personal attack but those are your perceptions not mine.
:)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:27 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by starduster on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 pm 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
I am no more 'focusing on you' than you are on the other members - don't you wish to have a reply to your comments sd?

actually no, I do not wish to have a reply to my comments...what I a hoping for is your "personal wisdom" concerning the TOPIC .... nothing more and nothing less... the topic here is EMANATE... please show me where you have mentioned that topic ... I must have missed it... because it was buried under YOUR OPINION OF ME ... which IS a personal attack... which has NOTHING TO DO with the WMMs ....HELLO!

you have created a topic also specifically intended to personally attack me ... from your perspective, snippetts taken out of context that YOU find offensive even though most of them were not even directed as replies to your posts

just who do you think you are deceiving Watcher, ... I'll tell you YOUR SELF

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

William: I am no more 'focusing on you' than you are on the other members - don't you wish to have a reply to your comments sd?

starduster: actually no, I do not wish to have a reply to my comments...

William: Well then it would hardly be even anything resembling ‘discussion’ if I were to grant you your wish now would it?

starduster: the topic here is EMANATE... please show me where you have mentioned that topic ... I must have missed it... because it was buried under YOUR OPINION OF ME ... which IS a personal attack... I don't take anything here personal, and often don't even look at who said what and simply respond to the post ... I hope you can do the same thing.

William: Yes you did miss it. I have no opinion of you - I was commenting on a type of expression – it is the expression I have an opinion of.
I am sure you know what I am saying yes? The expressed opinions about others and have not always kept to topic. Indeed – the post in which I commented on, that post wasn’t on topic – maybe that nail you banged your head on caused more confusion than you realize?
Again I can only say that your perceptions that I am personally attacking you are just that. Your Perceptions. I am not responsible for how you perceive things.

starduster: you have created a topic also specifically intended to personally attack me ... from your perspective, snippetts taken out of context that YOU find offensive even though most of them were not even directed as replies to your posts

William: That comment is completely off topic sd…it has nothing to do with this topic called ‘EMANATE’ - however if you wish to make this comment in the thread provided ( I can give you the link if it helps) then by all means do so, but it doesn’t bode well with your cry here to “keep on topic” if you do not do this yourself – it just appears stupid and even a tad hypocritical, although I presume this is not your intention (to appear so).

starduster: just who do you think you are deceiving Watcher, ... I'll tell you YOUR SELF funny thing about this forum is, that most refuse to even use the tools provided (or the guide books)... they want to hammer the nails with their head

William: I think your forehead is bleeding from that nail you talked about sd…you might want to get it seen to before the infection sets in.

Seriously – as I implied, I am saddened that your perceptions see others as attacking you – and that was the post I was commenting on.

I am sure in a very positive way that many of the forums members look forward to the moment that you realize we are all equals – in the mean time we allow you your right to presume otherwise…
...hopefully we all can get back on topic now that this has been cleared up.
:lol:

Last edited by The Watcher on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:51 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

William: The truth is that this IS for the most part, a moderated forum – although this is entirely up to the individual using the forum to moderate themselves.

(and I say that the greater percentage of individual members succeed in this virtue

And allowance (as per WMMs) is not really subject to duality. You either do or you don’t. Duality permits 'this' and condemns 'that'

The materials cannot be misrepresented unless there are factions of opposing teams each accusing the others of ‘not getting it’ - Then the materials are merely bent to support the factions - and thus are not the materials anymore but have become something else.

When there are only individuals who understand the materials from their own perspective and belief (they often will state this too) who are intolerant (try NOT to allow) and consistently make belittling remarks about how others who do not share the same understanding as being 'misrepresenting the WMMs’ then this is neither allowance nor evidence that this type of expression is a true representation of WMMs.

Rather it is merely a vainglorious misrepresentation of opinion masked as fact. Individual personality delusion. It happens but is of not real consequence

Most importantly it is understood by the majority that WMMs are pointing to Mastership, The materials speak for themselves and cannot in all truth be misrepresented.
The reason for this has to do with the encoding and the true understanding of The Self -The real Self, which seed did a great job expressing the emanation of in her previous posts in this thread.

All is as it should be as it changes day to day.
A ship full of hammerers does not a progressive crew make. There are all sorts of tasks to accomplish and that is the beauty of the individual supporting the collective.

Allow individuals their right to learn to understand their own path is far more productive, honorable and progressive.

Thanks be that James understands this simple truth.

The real thing is there are a wonderful array of individuals who understand there are differences but are much more interested in support of the collective and finding ways in which to bring these out in their inter-expressions

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next