WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Emanate
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
still sounds to me like the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is the First Point without its Wholeness perspective ... there is no awareness of our connections.

"The Sovereign Integral consciousness can be envisioned as the connective “glue” that unifies each of us into wholeness"

It is apparent to me, that the transformation, from a fragmented state of consciousness is the critical ... first step ... because as what you have quoted reveals, everything depends on having a SIP... otherwise there is no possible way to comprehend the Unification Force's Plan .

It is this attunement and coherence that empowers the human instrument to emanate and act in accord with the Spiritual Center and Sovereign Integral consciousness.

you can't expect to bake a cake if you leave out the most important ingredient ... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 pm 

From my perspective it seems that perhaps one must be secure in their Sovereignty before they can embrace the SI Consciousness. Until one is Sovereign, it is difficult to be open. A secure Sovereign lives with a Wholeness Perspective.

Sovereignty

Sovereignty is a state of completeness and inter-connectedness. It is recognizing that as a human being you have an individuated spirit force that animates your physical, emotional, and mental aspects, and that through this spirit you are complete and connected to all other life forms through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence). Sovereign beings understand that they alone create their reality and that they are responsible for their life-experience. They also understand that all other life forms are equally sovereign and that they also create their unique realities. Sovereignty allows that the source of liberating information is contained within the Self, and all that is needed to create new realities is also contained within the Self. It is the point of empowerment and connection to all through the frequency of love.

Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it. Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is excluded or rejected.

Glossary

:)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

well, both of those quotes point to restoring wholeness from the fragmented state of the "human" ... which the WMMs reveal is the first step ... towards a SI "state of consciousness" ... I don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp, when it is repeated over and over in the WMMs, that a SIP is only possible "in wholeness" while revealing how we fragmented our consciousness to "separate ourselves from wholeness"

In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist.

the human instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger -- like a metamorphosis -- the integration of the formful identities into the Sovereign Integral.

This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, the entity becomes the instrument that facilitates Source Reality expansion.

the transformational experience is what re-establishes the wholeness of the Entity ... and all these excuses for not doing that FIRST are programs triggered by the GMS to keep us ignorant of our true identity and BS excuses for not transforming (self-creating) our selves right NOW.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:49 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

A secure Sovereign lives with a Wholeness Perspective.

A Sovereign is secure. Wholeness Perspective is a reason.
Realisticly - the issue of 'security' is a non sensical notion...security is not an issue - no thing is an issue
8)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

"Live as soul within the worlds of time and space."
(The Rising Heart)

Trust in the One Plan.

Live simply, together with Earth Nature.

Expressing the HV's.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:22 pm 

Yes....I understand what you are saying William. I suppose I felt like mentioning the concept of 'secure' because when we are displaying 'insecurities' we aren't quite Sovereign. Nothing is 'threatening' to the Sovereign Being. That is not directed at any one either....

The better way to say it is the way you did....
"A Sovereign is secure...."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Why? Why?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 pm 

What do you mean Nathan?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:17 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Karen wrote:
Yes....I understand what you are saying William. I suppose I felt like mentioning the concept of 'secure' because when we are displaying 'insecurities' we aren't quite Sovereign. Nothing is 'threatening' to the Sovereign Being. That is not directed at any one either....

The better way to say it is the way you did....
"A Sovereign is secure...."

Yes Karen - I intuitively knew what you were trying to convey and am glad that you understood this in my reply to you.

It is natural - the feeling of insecurity and we (unlike LTO) have the advantage of knowing it for ourselves and thus being able to feel compassion for others who are displaying insecurity...and (like the LTO) are about assisting the insecure to elevate their understanding of their True Self, that these insecurities can be abolished.

That is where the ability to be compassionate derives...from having being in the situation and moved through it - past it - over it...

There are those who do get their 'survival/sense of power' from preying upon the insecure and would rather promote this insecurity in others with messages of self doubt and segragation - but the more who come through this firery walk victorious - then the more there are to assist others still within those 'flames'

XX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't find anything "wrong" about doing things that empower me ... or that lead me to understand my potential as a Sovereign ... take something like "telepathy" for instance... I believe we all have this ability to discern the intent of others, not just for its honesty but even when it is craftily designed to conceal its deceptive nature .... sure it begins rather clumsly until you master these empowering skills... like intuitive intelligence.

there are many "empowering" concepts mentioned in the WMMs ... the one that springs to mind is Humility... which is worth appearing clumsy for a while ... the activated and integrated Remnant imprint just takes it stride.

1. WingMakers: Chamber Philosophy 2
appear to be liberating and empowering. Source Reality is the dwelling place of ... that is aligned with the purpose of empowering entities to Source equality. The saviorship concept
www.wingmakers.com/philosophy2.html

2. WingMakers Creator Q & A: Session 1
master and determine how they empower you to become your own self-sufficient teacher. If you can find this, then you have found a master worthy of your time and energy. Question 6
www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa.html

3. WingMakers: Chamber Philosophy 1
Integral and feel its perspective, its insights, and its empowered abilities to create new realities and shape them as learning adventures that liberate and expand consciousness.
www.wingmakers.com/philosophy1.html

there are 17 references to becoming "empowered" in the Living from the Heart paper alone :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
What do you mean Nathan?

Let me clarify myself, for this is most essential.
Nathan wrote:
Our fear to make mistakes is deeply rooted within the energy system of survival, hence the great temptation of different forms of denial. So we escape in every possible direction, especially belief systems, religions, that will save us from all blemish. But this call for certainty -- security -- is integral of just about everything we do. It is the one factor of division! Now we divide ourselves up (cultures, nations, beliefs, languages, attitudes...) in order to be safe or feel safer while our very division is the cause of danger. And who even realize the danger of this really big mistake we are making? Only a fraction of human beings today. So again, division is this blind movement of contradiction as protection against its own danger. Point out the contradiction, and the self-protective mechanism will deepen division by one entity getting-together at one end, expanding on one or two specific points there. It's like a virus multiplying this way, for division, and therefore conflict and injustice. Pointing out directly is feeding it, giving it energy; but demonstrating indirectly -- without recognizing the entity's true identity (forgiveness) and without even ignoring -- addresses the blindness of it and it will have to use its own energy to further divide because it knows it does not understand. Of course it will keep denying, but their expressions will show that the energy is slowly depleting, they'll get more capricious, and more useful to transformation.

(Valour; a small guide for justice)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 pm 
Posting Freak

still looking externally, for something that comes from within...?

no wonder so many don't recognize the Heart's virtues .

Valor:

Individuals who fear consequence in pointing out an injustice misunderstand the cocreative
force of First Source. When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever
vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your
life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with. Valor is the aspect of
your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social
order. If you don’t defend your virtues–or those too weak to defend their own–you
have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in
the world of form.

Art of the Genuine - A Spiritual Imperative

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm pointing it out clearly!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

sure you are ... English is my first language Nat, and what you are saying here is the opposite of what the WMMs are saying... we may be transmitting on different frequencies, but your fuzzy message is clearly based upon experience ... of lost opportunities.

It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance of the injustices of our world.
Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that undermines the expression of valor,
and fear of consequence is the other

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Let me stress that if there is one thing that I have to say, it is in that message.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 pm 
Posting Freak

so go ahead and say it in one simple sentence ... (PS "security" is an illusion)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:09 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan said, "while our very division is the cause of danger"

Yes. This is why Valor acts in support of all life, supporting the truth of our oneness and equality as its FP. Valor supports love's presence.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:04 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Nathan wrote:
I'm pointing it out clearly!

It becomes clear to me that most individuals would think this of their 'pointing out' things but it isnt always as clear to others as it is to the self and of course the way language is used is also limiting or getting in the way of clarity and thus mutual understanding.

Which begets co-reaction.

The better idea might be to pause - to think about - to try to sincerely understand - to say when you dont understand - to wait for clarification and recognise it when it gives of itself.

If it doesn't - if clarification is not given - and the language continues to confound rather than clarify - then allow this as move gracefully away from the interaction because it is likely designed to confound and there are far better internal mechnisms which are supportive of clarity and coherence...beside which there is always the possibility that the one not being easily understood is not purposefully trying to confuse and confound but might not have a fair understanding of the language being used to express through this medium in any clear way.

At least by doing this, one leaves the door open to the possibility of opportunity of recieving better clarity some time down the track - as it were...

...the door to co- creation co-opperation...co-munication remains open...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:11 am 
Posting Freak

Communication, yes. There is nothing more simple than communication. And if you don't understand something, you ask a question. Very simple.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:21 am 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:20 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am 

Nathan wrote:
Karen wrote:
What do you mean Nathan?

Let me clarify myself, for this is most essential.
Nathan wrote:
Our fear to make mistakes is deeply rooted within the energy system of survival, hence the great temptation of different forms of denial. So we escape in every possible direction, especially belief systems, religions, that will save us from all blemish. But this call for certainty -- security -- is integral of just about everything we do. It is the one factor of division! Now we divide ourselves up (cultures, nations, beliefs, languages, attitudes...) in order to be safe or feel safer while our very division is the cause of danger. And who even realize the danger of this really big mistake we are making? Only a fraction of human beings today. So again, division is this blind movement of contradiction as protection against its own danger. Point out the contradiction, and the self-protective mechanism will deepen division by one entity getting-together at one end, expanding on one or two specific points there. It's like a virus multiplying this way, for division, and therefore conflict and injustice. Pointing out directly is feeding it, giving it energy; but demonstrating indirectly -- without recognizing the entity's true identity (forgiveness) and without even ignoring -- addresses the blindness of it and it will have to use its own energy to further divide because it knows it does not understand. Of course it will keep denying, but their expressions will show that the energy is slowly depleting, they'll get more capricious, and more useful to transformation.

(Valour; a small guide for justice)

I understand what you are saying here Nathan.... :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you. It's not so difficult, is it? When I heard that for the first time, it was like I was falling out of the air, like a cat.

Post subject: Emanate
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm 
Posting Freak

........................................Image

Size doesn't matter.

The Wholeness Paradigm does.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6