WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Emanate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Spiritual activism is a conscious choice to align with one’s Spiritual Center and adopt the perspectives of this Quantum Presence. These perspectives are subtle but potent. Here are a few ways in which they can be used:

*Dissolve personalities and projections. Allow. Dwell in stability, inevitability and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform. Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment.

*Rebuild interactions, relationships, and communication. Understand where you come from as a Quantum Presence, as opposed to a personality or ego. Feel the Spiritual Center within you and re-create your personality forever fueled from within. Co-create with those whom you have resonance.

*Educate people by co-creating new, flexible paradigms for higher consciousness to inhabit the material worlds. Guide people through an infrastructure of interconnectedness, synergy, and ease to find their resonance.

*Emanate led by your Spiritual Center. Facilitate the outward path from the Spiritual Center to bear on the behaviors of the human instrument. Make it easy, direct, and natural.

I've been exploring this part of the spiritual activism paper. What i discovered is that like most of us i wanted to move right into emanation......as soon as i contacted my SC....and i began stumbling around doing the best that i could doing a juggling act, attempting to support both an individual personality with its projections of separate identity and purpose, along with a unified collective identity(The One Being). Well it hasn't worked.

So... back to the beginning... dissolve personalities.....WOW.......that first step's a doozy.

I felt what the WMM's materials were saying about the transformation is that it's a shift of identity and purpose.
I had known my whole like that we were all equally God. I grew up in a unity oriented family.....I knew we were born whole and had only become confused as a species, being conditioned by society to believe in separation from each other and therefore God......The WMM's felt like truth on all levels to me. The description of the HMS made perfect sense to me. Because i felt like i lived in two worlds all of my life...the true reality, and the artificial one.

I wanted to communicate this position of truth.....and i wanted to ignore all of the voices and projections of that false world.....i was willing to witness those aspects of my reality, but i couldn't embrace them. I wanted to distance myself from them......so here i am.... becoming the observer.

There's a lot of wisdom being offered about how to go about this....lighten up....don't judge the judging. Dissolve.

Dissolve what into what?

What is the personality?

What are its projections?

I remember somewhere i read that the transformation is of the human personalty or identity. So as the personality program dissolves by its alignment with the WN....its personality and projections of a separated-self dissolve into the Quantum Presence. This becoming the observer is a technique used to practice living as soul from the perspective of observer and not the personality, not its projections of separation. We are One.

Post subject: Re: Emanate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I appreciate your perspective here Seed, but I don't see changing our "personalities" as a problem, but recognize that our personalities change with every new experience ... with KNOWledge, that can not be transmitted via "mentality" ... no mater how much intelligence we have ... the personality is the superficial "mask" that we hide our Identity behind.

.....................Image

I think this may be the quote you were referring to:

Through the ongoing application of these life principles, Source Intelligence increasingly becomes the identity of the entity, and the entity becomes the identity of the human instrument. Thus, identity is transformed, and in the wake of this transformation, the Sovereign Integral unifies the human instrument with the entity, and the entity with Source Intelligence. It is this unification and shifts of identity that is the explicit purpose in expressing the life principles of the Sovereign Integral. If there is any other intention or objective these principles will remain misunderstood and their catalytic powers dormant.

transforming one's identity, means we are no longer what we were... fragmented by MEST or separate personalities ... and we don't have to wear masks and costumes that conceal or suppress our true identity... " BE YOU" We chose our own personalities ... we created them and enhanced them and let them become attached to us ... and represent us ... we are none of these

At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm 
Posting Freak

SD, what i'm understanding about James' statement... is that dissolving personalities and projections isn't about changing them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

and neither does the taking off of the mask that has become my "personality" change it but removes it from becoming something that prevents me from revealing my true identity.

Teacher: You have adequately described a mythological saint, but you have not described a spiritual person. Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light. They are truth seekers and they wear the countenance of a thousand different personalities. They are not truth tellers. They are not truth expressers. They are not saints. They are truth seekers. LD5

"The music of Chamber 10 is designed to call forth that part of you that is eclipsed by your human personality and the human dimension of experience"
http://www.wingmakers.com/music/music-chamber10.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak

The countenance of a thousand different personalities. Yes....countenance as 'the outward expression of personality'.
They have the appearance of a thousand different personalities, a thousand different viewpoints/perspectives, and yet we are all One beneath the masks of personality.....The HMS has fragmented our understanding of what we are, but it hasn't changed what we are....we have always been FS underneath the masks.

When this outward appearance of personality is dissolved and its projections are no more, what remains is not a saint. I agree. What remains is the One Being we are perceiving, observing all life as itself, without separation.

Emanate.

"When the Spiritual Center is found, however dim or vivid your connection might be, it will flow through your human instrument. You will emanate its frequencies only when you adopt its perspectives. If you try to bottle its energetic flow into human mind paradigms of greed, separation, polarity, or control, it will dissolve its connection. This dissolution can take minutes or months, it depends on a complex set of factors, but it will not be subject to the mind.

Emanation is the goal of the spiritual activist. It is the quiet, unobtrusive frequency of equality and oneness. It is the tone of equality that flows from this Spiritual Center and nothing else is required. There is no struggle or effort to amp it up, or send it this way or that. It is transmitted without effort and there is no time-switch or channel through which it flows. It permeates the human instrument as a vibratory frequency and is released into the local universe like a perfume’s scent that flows in every direction, taken up by the wind and circulated throughout the Universe."

(EVT-3-Spiritual Activism 4)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm 
Posting Freak

i believe it is critical to note the distinction the words make, when saying
You will emanate its frequencies only when you adopt its perspectives. which means to me, if you want to percieve things the way FS does, you have to change your perspective... and get into alignment with IT.

We have been told that the First Beings had already forgotten their origins, before the HMS was introduced ... and that the HMS's main purpose was to conceal and suppress our awareness of our true identity... and its capablilities. It defines us, as long as we believe its perspective of this species, which was programed by another species... that wanted to enslave us... is real. And we have made it real by collectively supporting it with our own self-created energy.

and when we take into consideration that we are just a particle of FS and conscious of only a partial view ... it makes emanating the HVs all that more important, because they broadcast our identity, and attract other like-minded individuals interested in collectively sharing a unified perspective, of all that is... that will allow us to manifest this (FS's) vision and make it real.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, i agree. ITs perspectives can only be experienced by tapping into ITs Symphony of expression.....from what James calls the 'The Spiritual Center'.

"This Spiritual Center is a “note” (or node) of the Symphony (or network) of Source. The One Entity is therefore a fusion of the Individual, the local universe, the Spiritual Center, and Source."

"First Source cannot be communicated as an entity, an interaction, or a modality. Source cannot be communicated. Period. Source can be experienced. Source is Symphony in every moment of time. Source is not an entity—IT is a Symphony of intelligent vibration.

To experience Source, you have to tap into that Symphony. Those of you who are on a spiritual path always see a bigger picture. There is always a bigger picture waiting behind the one you are currently exploring. Where do these bigger pictures come from? They are a result of your effort to tap into this Symphony. In every effort you make to reach into the deeper structures and flows of your Spiritual Center, you move closer to the Living Presence of Source.

When the experience comes from your Spiritual Center it doesn’t need to cross any dimensional barriers. This is intimacy with Source; with ITS Symphony of expression. This is the path everyone is on: Learning how to re-synchronize with Source while wearing a human instrument."

(EVT-3-Spiritual Activism 4)

"Teacher: Think of the multiverse as eleven holographic spheres of consciousness, each interpenetrating the one that is more inward. Only the outer sphere contains all spheres, and this is the consciousness of First Source, while the innermost sphere is the consciousness of inanimate objects like a stone or seashell. Love is separated into frequencies that resonate in harmony with each of these “spheres” or domains of consciousness. Similarly, the heart itself consists of different layers of consciousness, and each “layer” has an intelligence of perception and expression. This intelligence is linked to the brain and higher mind, so that the human instrument is capable of expressing from any dominant frequency or sphere of the multiverse.

Student: Including the level of First Source?

Teacher: Yes."

(Lyricus-d.6)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Playing Chamber 10 over and over again....about 3 hours uninterrupted should do the trick Seed....and will minimize most if not all of the agitation....caused by the Animus extraction you have planned.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm 
Posting Freak

I believe it is also important to understand why James chose the word "emanate" ... which means to "come forth from a Source" instead of words like "radiate" or "project" ... we are not creating the Frequency of Love ... we are metaphorically, "crystals" which that frequency passes through, and under certain circumstances, disburses it in six directions much like a prism fractures white light into a rainbow of colors and I believe this gives the Entity's Quantum Presence a new form as a Merkaba... signifying the wholeness of all sacred geometry... as pictured in the Art of the Genuine.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Playing Chamber 10 over and over again....about 3 hours uninterrupted should do the trick Seed....and will minimize most if not all of the agitation....caused by the Animus extraction you have planned.

Mark, you may not be aware of this... but there is a gift for you from James :wink:
and it has much to do with this topic ... and letting the HVs flow.

A GIFT FROM JAMES
A new music composition from James is being offered for free download. James would like as many as possible to have it and use it. This new composition is being made available only as an MP3 format audio file. James recommends that this composition be used in the following manner (the following note is from James):

“At precisely 3 minutes into the song, the composition enters an ‘inner chamber’ and while this section plays, if you’re so inclined, radiate compassion from your heart center. You can do this in whatever way you feel works best with your nature, if you want, you can say the simple phrase: Flow in compassion. Doing this can be used as a method to open your heart’s energetic center. It’s a little like tuning-up your heart’s communication capacities (energetically speaking).

“In most of my compositions I create these inner chambers where the higher-frequency melodies can be heard, and these melodies, as innocent as they may seem, are the one’s that open the heart, revealing its intuitive intelligence in ways that only sound can. The inner chamber lasts two and one-half minutes. For those of you who are planning to participate in the EventTemples sessions, I suggest that you listen to this composition and practice the flow of compassion as it will activate, stimulate, accelerate and sustain the potency of your transmission of heart energetics.”

The way to get the song is to go to the WingMakers Music Player. Scroll to the bottom of the song list. There you will see the song entitled Flow in Compassion (song 75). Just click the Download link in the right column.

*links embedded here: http://www.wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx for the reminder star, I forgot about those. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:29 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:38 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you James...just got done listening....was very grounding and wonderful am going to make it part of my daily ritual to do....you were right SD ...i was unaware....and realize i have barely scratched the surface of what there is here to absorb....thanks for pointing this and also many other things out to me....your sharing is most appreciated....and fine tuning not only me but also i sense many others here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I believe it is also important to understand why James chose the word "emanate" ... which means to "come forth from a Source" instead of words like "radiate" or "project" ... we are not creating the Frequency of Love ... we are metaphorically, "crystals" which that frequency passes through, and under certain circumstances, disburses it in six directions much like a prism fractures white light into a rainbow of colors and I believe this gives the Entity's Quantum Presence a new form as a Merkaba... signifying the wholeness of all sacred geometry... as pictured in the Art of the Genuine.

As i understand this, our HI's are vehicles that were originally designed to observe and experience all life and allow the transmission of FSI to flow through them.The HI is the Mer Ka Ba- the soul carrier.

The occupant inside became confused and disorientated by the effects of MEST and the HMS which caused an over identification with the perceptions of the vehicle.....our true identity and purpose became hidden from us.....In 1998 everything changed when the message was sent....the portal was opened. I remember that contact, it sent my HI into 6th months of intense energy realignment.

The last 6 years have been all about releasing past creations, thoughts, belief systems, projections, expectations...forgiving this dream, while actively re-aligning with the core identity.

Right now it feels like another shift is underway. While the collective system dies, what remains is the truth of our unity, oneness, wholeness, and equality.

What is birthing is the freedom to begin to live as soul in complete harmony with Earth Nature.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

moved these quotes to the 6 Heart Virtues thread where they are more appropriate

Last edited by starduster on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:46 pm 
Posting Freak

seed said "The HI is the Mer Ka Ba- the soul carrier."

well, it is a little confusing... here it says we place ourselves (HI) in the middle of the Merkaba

"If you visualize the diagram on page two and [b]place yourself in the center, imagine that you are attracting the heart virtues into your consciousness and expanding the link between you and First Source as you do so."[/b]

I don't know if it matters how you visualize it... but maybe it does, and this is what jumped into my mind... something Shima drew up for his "guide" (which I believe was approved by James)

this the pic spoken of above

and here is another from the AofG that defines this shape as the Energetic Heart

Go figure, but I have the feeling that the "tone" of the Frequency of Love that the HVs are transmitted on are what cause the cymatics formation of the Merkaba

Last edited by starduster on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm 
Posting Freak

quoting Seed from post above (my comments in bold)

"The occupant inside became confused and disorientated by the effects of MEST," The WMMs specifically say that the Entity fragmented it own consciousness... of course that led to confusion, but not to be confused with a purposeful act that the Entity was willing to do... sorry Seed but everytime you promote your BS I will provide the quotes to help you better understand the truth ... this is an authentic act of Compassion and Valor ...the Entity FRAGMENTED ITSELF and limited its perspective to that of the HI ON PURPOSE

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

In this state of separation, the entity has handicapped itself for the purpose of new experience and a deeper understanding of the Primal Blueprint or grand vision of First Source. Through this deeper understanding, the entity can, through the human instrument, transform the three-dimensional context into a self-aware, integrated component of the Universe of Wholeness. This magnificent and purposeful endeavor produces the urge within the human instrument to seek out its wholeness and re-experience its divine connection to First Source.
2nd Philo

and the HMS The HMS was not introduced until well after the Entity had fragmented itself...they had a thriving civilization in Anlantis when Anu arrived
which caused an over identification with the perceptions of the vehicle Actually fragmenting itself is what limited its perception to the HI .....our true identity and purpose became hidden from us James tell us in the PCI that the Entity had already forgotten its origin before Anu arrived.....In 1998 everything changed when the message was sent....the portal was opened. I remember that contact, it sent my HI into 6th months of intense energy realignment.

The last 6 years have been all about releasing past creations, thoughts, belief systems, projections, expectations...forgiving this dream, while actively re-aligning with the core identity. That's all well and Good Seed but until you Transform (consciously trigger the activation of your own free will) your self (self-creation) from a fragmented state into wholeness it doesn't matter how much work you do ... you remain fragmented... which is why you have such a difficult time understanding what the WMMs say without integrating the body and soul to experience Entity (individuated) Consciousness.

you may believe whatever you choose, but if it isn't aligned with the WMMs it doesn't belong in the WMF.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I decided that this post about the HV meditation belonged in Shay's topic more than here and moved it there :D

Last edited by starduster on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

SD.

Stop all of this chasing around and just be You....The WMM's are all secondary phenomenon. Language is a tool. Words can never represent FS. Learn to love the real and express ITs vastness.

"The tools of the mind suppress the true nature of your species. Only when you observe with the frequency of equality foremost in your heart and mind, can you bypass this suppression and feel the linkages that organize your specie into a master organism. It is this organism that is in perfect alignment with First Source like two circles that overlap so perfectly that only one is seen. It is the very nature of First Source to create innumerable fragments of itself and lead each to cohesion as a master organism, while allowing each fragment to retain its sovereignty. This is the perfect bestowal of love.

While First Source cannot be found through searching, if you will submit to the leading impulse of the sovereign entity within you, you will unerringly be guided, step by step, life after life, through universe upon universe, and age by age, until you finally peer into the eyes of your Creator and realize you are one. And in this realization you will see that the specie from which you emerge is one also. The fragments of the one congeal through the blueprint of exploration whose end is not foreseen, and whose beginning is not measured by time."
(Chamber 3 Philosophy)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

you still don't get it seed, the WMF was created as a place where we "dissuss the WMMs" not your Belief system ... so why don't YOU just stop it? Stop twisting the materials and start discussing them and bringing yourself into alignment with them no matter what the HMS is programed to do in your mind... because you ARE fragmented ... and until you make that your FIRST POINT, you are NEVER going to get it ... these are not man-made teachings... they didn't originate in the lower mind of some fragmented human... they are "higher intelligence" that has been transfered from the Galactic Transition Zone, to Earth and translated by an incarnated LTO member who helped write them ... to see them as anything less is to cheat yourself... and calling James a liar

answer 24 http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams ... As to the connection of the WingMakers' material to the present-day belief systems of earth, there is little connection because these materials are not created by earth teachers, nor are they only the words of teachers. They are encoded sensory data stream from an extraterrestrial teaching order that have a very specific purpose.

as mentioned above calling you out on this, is an act of valor, and while showing you the truth is an act of compassion ... these are authentic HVs, not the Love and Light schmooze you shovel around.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:47 am 
Posting Freak

James is not a liar, James is a translator.......he's very clear about this. He's not a prophet and he's not trying to start a religion, and he doesn't want or need disciples or followers....he doesn't need a WM interpreter or WM judge or WM policeman.....the materials are perfectly effective as they are presented. We each utilize them as we are able....I have all the assistance i require.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 am 
Posting Freak

actions speak so much louder than words seed, and so far, you haven't moved an inch from the BS you came in here with, it is piled around you like armor.

I am here trying to discuss the WMMs... that is a very plain and simple agenda...and I believe it is why we all joined this forum ... we are all adults here and we all know the intent of this forum... and no one came here to hear your BS. You could keep in in the PMs, at the very least, but to constantly inject your BS into the discussions is an injustice to the rest of us ... and demands Valor ... I quit trying to understand why you do it... I think I know.

I understand that misery loves company, and what you desire is that we all remain as confused and fragmented as you are, and how frightening it must be for you to see other progress, while you don't but that is because you refuse to use the materials to gain the experience you need to progress... and that is your choice... but not everyone else's. You incessantly defer to and defend your self-limited failed BS... and keep trying to push it on us as if it were a better way ... calling the materials a "secondary phenomenon" when, in fact, that is what YOU are.

I flat refuse to participate in the deception any longer... disrespecting your Self, is bad enough to watch, but the drama is uncalled for and completely unnecessary if you would just "refine" your need to compete with James and the WMMs... and stick to the topics being discussed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 am 
Posting Freak

Time to," become the observer" ta-ta for now.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:06 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I hope that your observations will include seeing who is making progress here are those who have put their BS behind them, and aligned themselves to the Plan of FS... which however loosely one may apply it, is still a process, that needs to be taken one step at a time... at your own pace and comfort level.

maybe while you are watching, you might also listen to some of the music that has been designed to assist in getting rid of some of the blockages ... you may not be aware of how attached you are and how even sub-consciously they hinder you... but it is not unusual for those who have depended upon certain practices, to make them a habit and that they don't feel comfortable unless they are clinging to them. James has revealed, that unless you are willing to let go, you may not be able to get beyond, what brought you here... kinda like arriving at your destination but refusing to get out of the car

Events strings are like mathematical algorithms that possess a resonance point that, when affected by a certain frequency, can induce a select individual or, to a lesser extent, an entire group, to unconsciously seek out the WMM. This inducement is like a subtle fragrance that draws you to a destination of a flower-covered field without your conscious desire to experience a flower.

It is true to say that the “broader net”, as you put it, is designed for those outside of the esoteric practices. This is simply because those steeped in the esoteric will often be instilled with a subtle, but nonetheless compelling, motive to protect the esoteric teachings that they hold true or at least most probable. Thus, the esoteric works of text left behind by former teachers activates their inspiration. When they are exposed to music, poetry, and art that is not directly connected to these esoteric texts, their protective reflex is invoked, and the material is not absorbed – it tends to be analyzed and compared.

The WMM is to be absorbed like one would absorb the sunshine when they are outside. No one requires measuring devices or lenses to absorb the sun’s rays; they simply need to be in the path of these rays. They need to position themselves to receive the sun. This is how it is with WMM
snipped from answer 1 from James, session 3 http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:31 pm 
Posting Freak

While observing.this ...listen also....over and over....The way to get the song is to go to the WingMakers Music Player. Scroll to the bottom of the song list. There you will see the song entitled Flow in Compassion (song 75). Just click the Download link in the right column.

*links embedded here: http://www.wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

This gift ...were it in my power....I would ask all participants at the same time to as One at the same time do/flow together....the music and the visuals,,,,very powerful and moving upwards the effect....no threat...just a promise....to move them the Animus along Seed....am truly sorry you are feeling fear/paranoia/pain....let go of the BS and let who YOU are First Source fill you up not 99%...but all the way....100%....and then and only then will you be truly happy ...as you Wing-Maker-Will be free of those HMS illusions.