WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ramblings 8
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Seed, it is YOUR perspective, that has prevented you from seeing, your self, as the the person standing in judgment ... and mis behaving. I am not promoting "my way" even though I have adopted the WMMs as "my way" ... the fact that your expressions are revealing that you are "anti-wingmaker" seems to be apparent to everyone but yourself.

The first Philo reveals that the Entity's ultimate goal is a wholeness perspective... and that transforming our consciousness to that of a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is why we were led to this website and forum.
The second Philo reveals that the Entity has fragmented its consciousness, why, and how to transform it into a coherent awareness of ALL that Is, serving One purpose... is to release our dependency on all Hierarchy and become Sovereign. The third Philo outlines the Blueprint - origins and destiny of the SECU and the Fourth suggests techniques that will assist in ones personal transformation... and models of existence that we may choose to experience all the dimension of MEST. ... each paper and website created since the release of this core guide, expands our awareness of who we ARE, why we are HERE, and where WE are going as a species.

Your self-expressed personal BS reveals (over a 4 year period) that you believe that you were born whole, that there is no need to transform, because you are not fragmented, nor is your mind subject to the HMS... even though it promotes separating yourself from what the WMMs are sharing... and that you reject everything the WMMs suggest you do to progress.

that isn't a judgment Seed, it is an Observation :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Call it what you will.

We are all equally connected to FS. No one is an authority about the WMM here. The WMM's need no defense.....nothing is wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:46 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
Call it what you will.

We are all equally connected to FS. No one is an authority about the WMM here. The WMM's need no defense.....nothing is wrong.

no one is questioning our connection, or Sovereignty, seed ... we are either interested in aligning ourselves with the intent of this forum and the WMMs or not ... what is being stubbornly defended is YOUR right to promote YOUR BS in the forum... which disrespects everything the forum supports... alignment and unity.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Best defense is a good offense for you Seed nothing is wrong with you but the Animus in your head that needs to be extracted YOU are fine and Wing Maker Will be even better by its removal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
SD,

Nothing James has translated or written condones either standing in judgment against others or ridiculing them. Correct your own behavior.

Quote:
A mirror simply reflects what is....the interpretation comes from the observer. seed

Isn't that what you were doing on Bill's thread purposely created to demean and devalue starduster? :roll:

Until you stop denying that you are not still influenced by the HMS you are swinging like a monkey in duality. When you behave more honestly maybe you'll appear to be less hypocritical and more genuine. However, you have to come from the Heart when you do because not all of us here consist of only "thought forms". That you could conclude that shows how narrow your focus and where it predominantly comes from and why these discussions are so boring and loop de loop. You seem to be missing a lot of HEART for the sake of your head. Your choice, because, remember, we all create our own reality even though reality isn't a chain reaction of the mind. You still extol the mind before the Heart. Need some work there honey in distinguishing which is which and transcending the duality. You can do it. Go for it. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay. Yes i am still influenced by the HMS, whatever gave you the idea that i thought i wasn't? James say's we all are and I trust his perception. I have seen no indication from anyone here that they are not under its influence. Perhaps some are seeing the structure a bit now. I'm seriously interested in dismantling its influence, just like you are. I know it offended you that i made a laughing face when i saw the Starduster Materials thread.....If you or any of you would like to quote anything i actually say directly, and not just make stuff and say that i said it the way SD continues to do, i would be fine with that. I hope my words can stand on their own.....and you can add a laugh or two to that mix as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Karen wrote:
I appreciate what you are saying.... when there is an atmosphere of tolerance and respect the contributions, I believe, could get quite interesting and wonderful. Some that have not contributed may find the inspiration to join in.

Thank you Cogniti....
:)

You are so very naivete. Perhaps, you need to familiarize yourself with the PC interview with James and what he says about still being so easily deceived like the majority of the population of earth. However, we are timeshifted, see you when we aren't. :wink: :lol:

I find it interesting that you would see the concept of an atmosphere of tolerance and respect, here in a Forum dedicated to WMM, to be 'naive' :| . One can be authentic and one can disagree and still be tolerant and respectful of others. Is it happening now....maybe not completely....but it does seem, though, that more people than not contribute to this concept....emotional maturity.

There have always been wonderful contributions made and I want to clarify that I did not mean to imply otherwise.

I am quite familiar with the PC interview thank you.

You are too funny!!! As if your obvious partiality is an example of tolerance and respect for a select few who don't show much tolerance and\or respect for others who don' t engage them as schmoozers or being politically correct like they want them to be. I'll name names, its seed and cv two of the most judgmental on the forum who won't acknowledge anyone less than a disciple of their teachings. This is why I called you naivete which you have taken personally when its almost neutral compared to the blatant judgments that seed and cv have for most others here as if others here are to look up to them as being superior. I don't really care what you think of me and as to emotional maturity that's even funnier than your respect and tolerance. Both seed and cv deny having a self which they have to use to deny it with. The WMM are riddled with self and SELF both. They deny the significance of the little self which is absolutely necessary to access the bigger SELF with through its transmutation of all the dross which just falls away when nothing is denied or feared any more. Enjoy your stay here. I know I love mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities
that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when
we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not
given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the
hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and
multiverse in utter fluidity.
The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the
electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in
unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected
purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades
outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding
our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and
forgiveness."
EVT 3

Perhaps, it is the simplicity of this that seems to elude some. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:50 pm 
Posting Freak

here's the facts Seed... when someone is genuinely interested in aligning their BS with the WMMs ... it is their BS that gets jettisoned ... not the materials. And at some point during the transformation of their consciousness, the individual expresses their understanding of what it means to be an Individuated Consciousness ... it is something that they are inspired to do, to assist the species... and to further accelerate the process.

I have asked you perhaps a half a dozen times, directly and in directly what YOU personally believe the "specific purpose" of the WMMs is ... and you flat Ignore the question - not because you do not know the answer, which is as plain and simple as the transformation ... but because you refuse to allow yourself the opportunity to experience it, and are too busy making up excuses (for 4 years) why you don't need to transform.... and snipping quotes, that you believe support that BS even though they have repeatedly been debunked, by putting them back in context and discussing a more complete set of quotes that make this "specific purpose" clear.

your agenda seems clearly focused on undermining this "specific purpose" and to encourage others to ignore it also ... if that isn't "anti-wingmaker" what is ...? I don't see what you have to lose by becoming spiritually activated ... when there is so much to gain ... even though you deny that you are fragmented (that we all are) your reluctance to experience the difference makes no sense... in light of the fact that you joined the WMF ... to discuss the material's "specific purpose" ... you refuse this awareness

either you believe the WMMs or not... if not, then there is nothing that you have to contribute that will respect the intended purpose of this forum either ... you can't share your "findings" if you refuse to experience the WMMs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Shaylana wrote:
"We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities
that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when
we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not
hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and
electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in
purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades
outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding
our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and
forgiveness."
EVT 3

you can't just skip right over the materials that suggest that the individual clear the heart of "emotional histories" and that they "neutralize" it and "energize" it by placing your self into a "position" where you can catch this "new energy stream" and allow it to flow through an OPEN mind through an uncluttered heart ... which is what the quote above is assuming you have already done, having ten years to do so, before the EVT was even launched.

this shopping cart mentality that ignores entire sections of the materials, is far less than a Wholeness Perspective, that rejects nothing ... and why everyone needs to transform their consciousness for a SIP :wink:

(I am not suggesting that you did that Shay but this is what Seed does constantly ... she uses the "search" to find what she is looking for while skipping all the rest that build up to that realization as mentioned in the last line, a SIP is what gives one this "flashlight" and no one has that until they "transform" )

Last edited by starduster on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
forgiveness."
EVT 3

Perhaps, it is the simplicity of this that seems to elude some. :wink:

I love that quote it reminds me of how James described his self-awareness when quite young when he realized that his friends and\or the kids around him wanted to learn the language of the adults when he had this other language going on inside of him which was much richer in nuance and subtlety and which he preferred to listen too. (3rd Interview with Mark)Thank goodness he did and.... a few others too!!!!! Now for the main part if we could only get past our "personalities" or transmute them bug-gers. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I love that quote it reminds me of how James described his self-awareness when quite young when he realized that his friends and\or the kids around him wanted to learn the language of the adults when he had this other language going on inside of him which was much richer in nuance and subtlety and which he preferred to listen too. (3rd Interview with Mark)Thank goodness he did and.... a few others too!!!!! :wink:

and what I appreciate the most about your preceptions Shay, is that each time you "morph" you go back and review the materials ... for a new perspective, which allows what is embedded to suface, with your new ability to comprehend FSI ... that "language" James was able to master at an early age...

I am so grateful for your willingness to do this and to share these new insights with us, which encourages us to do the same ... there is, as James told us, so much more than one human mind can comprehend in the materials, and what makes this forum so vital :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Well thank you sister!!! However, this personality can be a real bug-ger sometimes until I sooth it and coax it into being quiet long enough to take the invitation into my smiling Heart where sunny beaches abound with great looking towels and the best and classiest sunglasses around. I'm off to marinate. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Seed....you are 99% percent complete....and so close ...but being so close....you think yourself already there ....that is the problem.....that more them one here sees but you do not.....and why I Wing Maker Will not rest until this is done....I gave YOU my word....and it does not matter to me that you do not remember... I do and I shall not let YOU down....you like the Animus being in your head,,,,and do not want them to go.....YOU have asked me to help agitate them enough so YOU on your own see them....and this I intend to do.....the sleep state the easiest point of entry....just to give you a heads up as i do not wish this agitation to be a surprise,.....best advice i can give is to breathe in ....peace...and exhale out joy....and flow in compassion....lets move them along ...free you....and have YOU 100%.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Markzorb,

I have asked you for nothing. I want nothing. I take full responsibility for what i express here. Simple allowance for my OWN process would be most appreciated. I am however reporting you to the administration.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
Markzorb,

I have asked you for nothing. I want nothing. I take full responsibility for what i express here. Simple allowance for my OWN process would be most appreciated. I am however reporting you to the administration.

I think he may be on coke or something, it tends to make people feel over confident and make real fools of themselves. Inevitably they always fall. For someone who knows little to nothing about the WMM having not studied them in the least, he deserves to be ignored until or unless he can show that he knows what he is talking about like the rest of us here who have done our homework. Ignore him. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:14 pm 
Posting Freak

It's his threats of violence towards the members that i find over the top here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:35 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
It's his threats of violence towards the members that i find over the top here.

Do what you must I understand what you are saying. Him and IAGR know each other well and come from the same cult that says we are fakes and they are the real Wingmakers and this is not their first visit to this forum either. Somehow
they avoided being banned the first time around. I can only suggest you ignore them as best you can they both seem to thrive on negative attention and markZ would like nothing more than to be feared he's so full of it, they both are. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 pm 
Posting Freak

I listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bvDl5_JhW0&feature=PlayList&p=5BDA8B50EDC3E659&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=55

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

....to attend.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting, because MarkZ and IAGR are no less spiritual or divine than anyone here , remember we all are fragments of First Source and we are all in the wilderness. What may of worked before this time may not now because it is quite different now and needs what is appropriate to these times which means it isn't from any past. This is my future self talking. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Listening is able to feel, touch, taste and smell.

Listening can trigger the 6th and 7th senses.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Threat of violence ....not against any member here.....intent is to move the Animus along ..and if they are in your field...it is possible if you have been chorded ...you will feel....Seed I .am sorry that your paranoia has been activated....but it is probably a good thing you face it so that you can get past. the last 1 %......and dear Shay.....coke.....i like with vanilla syrup....yum.....Flow with Compassion and you will be both be ok.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:14 pm 
Posting Freak

And as to Harley....whereas i was a member for years of the Wingmakers for Humanity.....and know Athena and her Coven well....He never was.....and here on this forum is where I met him who is working very hard ...something neither of you Shay and Seed are presently doing having both grown complacent being happy having achieved the 99 % percentile....my sense is he will complete the Transformation before both of you......and at the moment he is a lot farther away from the "finish" line then either one of you whose main problem is ...neither one of you is open....to seeing First Source in him....or for that matter me....you think yourself superior....and that is a joke...that is not funny....more sad.....because both of you are presently stuck and do not know it..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:37 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
What is before you
in the form of dimension
veils what is before you in spirit.
To truly approach the divine
you must know the difference
if not in your eyes
then in your heart

James

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next