WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ramblings 8
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

Cogniti wrote:
What we observe, is what we have become. The observer is the observed. And to change what is, to go beyond what is, the observer must go. The observer cannot go by itself, therefore you must become it. Every separate self that comes in is an observer that you become. That is always already the case, there is no separation, but the observer says, I'm different from the observed. I am the Eternal Watcher. But you can't say that, even as you are the Eternal Watcher. Separative activity can be recognized from the activity when you become the observer. Then the observer is the observed: the words you speak contain the realization of the observer's perspective, and every move you make becomes a demonstration of the Source Intelligence -- that is all-inclusive.

Bull-sheet too mind centered and all the sheet that goes with that. You are so caught up in your vanity of thinking you said something brilliant and that seed thinks so too that it eludes you the incoherence of it for its vanity. Ho hum...Yawn...just a talking very vain head. Hey!!! maybe you and Lady Gaga should get together although she is very upfront and honest about what she is doing and more giving.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 am 
Posting Freak

I had my head in a cloud today an nearly fail on my face. If it hadnt been for the slap stick humor,and a charlie chaplin moment,I probley wouldnt had laughed so hard at myself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 am 

Hello zoa, I almost missed you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 am 

Quote:
There is no judgment that the heart is superior to the mind, or vice versa. The truth is that they are “wired” in the same network of light, and one cannot invoke the heart wisdom without touching the higher mind. Energetically, they are linked, but the heart, to use another analogy, is the better steering wheel for now because it is such a powerful expressionary force that it induces the vibration of equality into this world. It is like an inductive force that attracts the vibration of equality to the planetary sphere. Once this vibration is ubiquitous and anchored on the planet, humanity can then employ its next tool on the journey, the higher mind.

From my world to yours,

James

(CMN)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:21 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Karen wrote:
I appreciate what you are saying.... when there is an atmosphere of tolerance and respect the contributions, I believe, could get quite interesting and wonderful. Some that have not contributed may find the inspiration to join in.

Thank you Cogniti....
:)

You are so very naivete. Perhaps, you need to familiarize yourself with the PC interview with James and what he says about still being so easily deceived like the majority of the population of earth. However, we are timeshifted, see you when we aren't. :wink: :lol:

I find it interesting that you would see the concept of an atmosphere of tolerance and respect, here in a Forum dedicated to WMM, to be 'naive' :| . One can be authentic and one can disagree and still be tolerant and respectful of others. Is it happening now....maybe not completely....but it does seem, though, that more people than not contribute to this concept....emotional maturity.

There have always been wonderful contributions made and I want to clarify that I did not mean to imply otherwise.

I am quite familiar with the PC interview thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

Cogniti wrote:
What we observe, is what we have become. The observer is the observed. And to change what is, to go beyond what is, the observer must go. The observer cannot go by itself, therefore you must become it. Every separate self that comes in is an observer that you become. That is always already the case, there is no separation, but the observer says, I'm different from the observed. I am the Eternal Watcher. But you can't say that, even as you are the Eternal Watcher. Separative activity can be recognized from the activity when you become the observer. Then the observer is the observed: the words you speak contain the realization of the observer's perspective, and every move you make becomes a demonstration of the Source Intelligence -- that is all-inclusive.

To truly nurture all things we first need to recognize, appreciate and love the core expression in them...Inside the HMS we separate from the observed by thinking we are different, better, beyond the observed.....and so we separate our identity from FS. Caging our reality of wholeness by walls of thoughts....To become the observer, is to surrender up any identity of self as separate from the observed....The ego-mind is 'transformed' becoming still and transparent by its alignment with soul....the mind becomes the observer of wholeness, no longer the divider of wholeness.

Time is thought. When all of the thoughts unravel, love is here. When we can listen with the ears of love, and see with the heart's intelligence the One Being has awakened. In wholeness we understand this identical essence exists inside each of us as the truth of our identity. We are FS, and our essence is equally shared by all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
To become the observer, is to surrender up any identity of self as separate from the observed....The ego-mind is 'transformed' becoming still and transparent by its alignment with soul....the mind becomes the observer of wholeness, no longer the divider of wholeness.

From my own experience, the observer, does not "surrender its identity" ... it becomes who it IS when it is whole... which is not influenced or limited by one life time or reality. It does not observe wholeness, it IS wholeness... wholeness does not exist out side of ITs collective consciousness ... it is observing the small details that make up wholeness.... the "moments" and individuals ... It observes if one's true Identity as a SECU is being expressed ... or not.

According to the materials, the ego/mind is not "transformed" or "still" any more or less than the rest of the Entity, it is "refined" ... I know that the materials emphasis the Heart being energized and activated, but that is only because it has been ignored for so long ... but until you understand that the heart and mind are an integrated system you will never understand that to suppress the mind is also suppressing the heart ...

maybe if you think of the "mind-eye" and the "heart's perspective" as being the two eyes that give "depth" to what you are focused on, it will help ... if you try to look with one eye or the other, you will not get a proper perspective. And to think that the heart can transfer any "expression" without going through the mind makes the notion of "stilling" the mind - pretty self-defeating.

While "intelligence" seems to be an accumulation of data and learned behavior ... what is coming from the heart is not based on past experiences but it responds to seeing things as they are now ... It is not concerned with "cause and effect" and is only experiencing the now - as if it never happened before ... and the truth is, that it has never happened before and never will again.

The heart's intelligence is not bogged down by the processes of association issues with past experiences... it see them for what they are and responds quicker than the mind can "register" a response ... Thinking things through tend to nullify any intelligence coming from the heart offers... and it henders the heart from being expressed ... Pausing to "think about what you are about to do or say" dimenishes the Heart's ability to respond without the mind interfering.

There is nothing in the Observers' state of consciousness to protect or defend ... so the evidence of the Observer's perspective being transmitted would bear no trace of it trying to suppress or conceal anything... especially not from the past or personal histories. It simply transmits what it sees to the collected perspectives of FSI.

example... your friend brings you flowers ... the Observer watches both of you ... your heart responds by expressing gratitude, the mind wonders " why flowers - what does my friend want in return?" and races around looking for "proper" responses... the Observer doesn't think about it... one way or the other ... it just watches contributing NOTHING what-so-ever.... it does not analyze or judge ... and it doesn't think about it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Well....this is what we're exploring.....rambling about.....When James says....."Become the observer".....It's obviously a different state of being than that of the ego-mind reactor defending its position of a separated self.

Whatever the ego-mind would like to believe, the observer is the observed in the sense that whatever you're separating from and rejecting is still you...it's just you unrealized.....so when the observer is defending its conclusions about itself...this is ego mind dominance and the mind is still running the show.

You can say you're enlightened or transformed or better somehow, but if you're still busy separating yourself from others, you're separating from FS......and you're still inside the prison.

When we pause from the projections of the mind for a moment and breathe instead of moving to defend our dishonesty.....we stop the HMS program. This is when it may be possible to become the observer.....we step from the quantum breath and into the observer. James then goes on to say, "Dissolve personalities and projections."

...so that's next.....dissolve personalities and projections....okay?

We're moving out of identification with a self separated from FS by becoming the observer.

It still a condition of separation because there are two.... the observer and the observed......when the observer IS the observed.....there is only One.

Last edited by seed on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 pm 
Posting Freak

"defending it's conclusions?" The Observer doesn't make judgments that draw conclusions, and it doesn't defend either ... and that was the distinction I was trying to make,

The Observer has the Sovereign Integrals perspective, no matter what it is observing through ... it is not limited ... or in the condition/state (of consciousness) or circumstances of the "human " Entity that has limited its experiences to a self-created reality ... or who is ignoring what is going on IN it, by allowing MEST to greatly distracted him - to the point where the individual forgets who It is...and what it is doing here, until it is reminded by the Observer.

we "justify" every move outside of our true identity ... and we don't have to justify any moves we make within. We have made it impossible to BE YOU because we are so busy defending something that doesn't need defending ... We are all Sovereign Entities, and when the Observer reveals that, it is because IT has integrated its consciousness into the ego-mind ... the mind, after "recycling" all its data, returns to its prime directive, which is maintaining optimal preformace in the Human Instrument ... with all the distraction of having to judge and analyze every scrippty scrap of data, coming across its scanners, either from the overbearing "environment" or its own heart, each has to be checked for authenticity before it is passed along ... the longer this "thinking" takes, the more the body suffers (stressed).

The Heart doesn't give any issue a second thought ... one is not bigger than another, Its intuitive intelligence is instantaneous ... if it can pass the mind's "belief system" it leaps right into expressing itself with great accuracy . The transformation allows the Heart to Rise and the mind to expand, until they become One consciousness.

Half the time we "think" the heart is expressing itself, but its intelligence isn't going anywhere, because it is blocked by its own emotional "history" and restricted by emotionally inserted fear of the unknown (survival) "emptyness" The other Half, of the time, the frequency, that identifies Heart Intelligence is scrambled by the HMS ... and expressed poorly if at all and that is why we have to learn how to feel, the Hearts expressions - recognize them and then express them in purity... (which has nothing to do with political correctness)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 am 
Posting Freak

"What happens for many spiritual seekers is that they begin to teach the information gleaned from their Deep Dive as a form of “truth-telling,” and in this process they fall back into separation. This separation is an old pattern, and consists of vestigial energy that—like a gravitational beam—keeps the seeker in the paradigm of us and them, saved and unsaved, enlightened and unenlightened, God-fearing and atheist, order and chaos, and so forth."

"Dissolve personalities and projections. Allow. Dwell in stability, inevitability and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform. Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment."

(EVT-3)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:57 am 
Posting Freak

OK...seed, you sit around and Observe, and be still... I would really appreciate that... to see you, for once, doing something you suggest. :lol:

and while you are doing nothing, and silently waiting to evolve or for the world to evolve and drag you along, there are some of us who came here with "mission" ... who were programed to transform... they know who they are, and why they are here, and what they have come here to do... and nothing prevents them from doing it now.

They can do it at home, they don't need to take classes... or join a group... they can bring their BS into alignment with the Blueprint, by jettisoming their BS and dis engaging from the HMS ... the WMMs explain how, and they don't need anyone to hold their hand to do it ... but I can tell you from my own experience, that preparing one's self for the "shift" that is most definitely coming doesn't happen over night, in fact if you spend your whole life getting ready for it, you will be lucky to be prepared, for something even the gods don't know exactaly how it is going to happen.

If someone sincerely cared about their neighbor, and they knew how to assist them, there wouldn't be anything that they wouldn't be willing to do, to share that information... as long as their neighbors didn't resist that awareness. In the past four years, you have not only refused to prepare yourself, but you have done everything you can to persuade your neighbors that there is nothing that needs to be done ,.. but sit still and wait.

well that isn't how IT works ... everyone has a part in the plan ... and debunking it, isn't one of them ... and neither is Observing :lol:
according to the WMMs we have been doing that for over five milion years ... now is a different time ... now is a time to activate the Source Codes ... and if you don't want to ... fine... go some where out of the way and watch. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am 
Posting Freak

Become the observer. Yes. To break out of the prison, first we must become the observer of our environment. The real problem is the prisoners don't realize they're in a prison.....and so we have to begin here, observing the structure of the prison, the way it operates.....We know there's a land that exists outside of the prison, that people live there because they have sent us this message and it causes us to wake up to our real situation. Now we begin to see the walls and we begin to see the overall structure. If we talk about it we're ridiculed, or worse ....so we get quiet and still and observe. We know there's a prison and the only way out is to become the observer so we can begin to dissolve the magical forms (personalities and projections) that support the illusion.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

yes... well defining the problem, is the first step to finding a solution eh?

the prison is of our own design... there are really no locks on the doors ... we are free to leave any time we please ... just by releasing our dependence on the system ... The WN was designed to show you another reality... if you trust yourself,

This is a work in progress, envisioned by a higher intelligence, you may choose to be a part of it or not... but a structure doesn't get built by looking at (observing) the blueprints ... it only gets built when someone, picks up a shovel and starts digging the foundation ... James has single handedly dug the foundation using the blueprints the LTO provided ... and has welcomed any and all who are willing to assist in this project... the time to make changes in the blueprints is over ... and the time for talk is over, it is time to put the tools the WMs have provided to use or for you to move out of everyones way ... because there is nothing that will prevent this building from being built ... whether you help or not is of no consequence, but those who build it are Masters of their skills

you have had four years to master your skills seed, and you haven't even picked up the hammer ... you insist using your head for a hammer is going to get this job done, but you haven't hammered the first nail... not even in practice .

The work goes on without you ... The foundation is secure, and this sky scraper has risen above ground level ... it is being enhanced during the building process and includes a temple where three sessions are going on during the day and energy is being donated ... there are three main "doors" into this building, and all are invited to enter... in the heart of the building, tools are supplied to anyone who desires to be a part of the work... if you need to learn how to use them, the Lyricus teachers have left practical instructions and there is a discussion forum for all your questions.

No one wanders in here, without knowing where they are, and after four years, seed, you know where you are and what is expected of you when you when you first laid eyes on the blueprint ... and there is no excuse for your being here if you don't want to help.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:17 pm 

This might be a bit more information than is intended in the "Ramblings 8" thread :) but it seems relevant given the current discussion. In the "Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism", James gives us wonderful guidance on what we can do now....

"Spiritual activism is a conscious choice to align with one’s Spiritual Center and adopt the perspectives of this Quantum Presence. These perspectives are subtle but potent. Here are a few ways in which they can be used:

Dissolve personalities and projections. Allow. Dwell in stability, inevitability and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform. Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment.

Rebuild interactions, relationships, and communication. Understand where you come from as a Quantum Presence, as opposed to a personality or ego. Feel the Spiritual Center within you and re-create your personality forever fueled from within. Co-create with those whom you have resonance.

Educate people by co-creating new, flexible paradigms for higher consciousness to inhabit the material worlds. Guide people through an infrastructure of interconnectedness, synergy, and ease to find their resonance.

Emanate led by your Spiritual Center. Facilitate the outward path from the Spiritual Center to bear on the behaviors of the human instrument. Make it easy, direct, and natural.

The applications mentioned above are fluid, open, and merely suggestive of the way in which these quantum perspectives can filter into our local universe and begin to re-grid our behaviors, which in turn influence our relationships, interactions, and objectives. They begin to restructure our behaviors because, through them, we can see the connections of our inner world and outer world—not in the sense of manifestation—but in the sense of clearing a pathway for higher frequencies and energetics to restore humanity’s spiritual roots and sense of equality and oneness."

I tried to copy this image but couldn't figure out how to do it....

"Source* Sync – the 3 behaviors of Coherence

Behavior 1:
Neutrality: Explore your perspective without judgment (creating a breathing space for your Presence to emerge)
Finding your position in a situation

Behavior 2:
Presence: Become the Observer, not the personality (no conclusions; only stillness….so the learning can come through)
Finding your spiritual center

Behavior 3:
Allowance: Release ownership of energy, to resolve, solve (allowing Source to create and emanate through you and all things)
Finding your connection to Source

* Source is the creative flow of our Spiritual Center as a collective entity, otherwise known as the Sovereign Integral"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

I love all the Events Temple transmissions and feel good every time i partake in the sharing.....out of our diversity is coming First Source Unity....just a question of time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:30 pm 
Posting Freak

"With the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral, we are all living in a Matrix-like world of illusion and deception. While human beings are no longer in service to the Anunnaki for the production of gold, the genetic carry-over of the HMS and the other components of the suppression framework are nonetheless still in operation and the reins of these suppression systems have been turned over to, and greedily grabbed by, the Elite.

It is well past the hour that humans wake up to what they are participating in and learn how they can stop it – one individual at a time. We are the key to our dilemma and we must learn how to deactivate the suppression matrix so we can awaken to the Sovereign Integral consciousness, live within its behavioral intelligence, and release ourselves from the grip of the mind and human instrument.

(James-Interview-PC)

Of course 'the prison' is a metaphor for the world of thought forms we have all created under the spell of the HMS. Deactivating the suppression matrix comes before building a new paradigm together. The old forms need to be disassembled first. This new information is meant to be used.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

"The Quantum Moment helps you to be present in the moment and to see your Self as the observer, not passing judgment on others or yourself, but retaining the sober assessment of the Sovereign Integral and applying forgiveness and understanding to the passage in which you most recently entered throughout your life. It becomes a way of life."

"Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present ineveryone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion."

(James-Interview-PC)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 pm 
Posting Freak

the HMS isn't a "metaphore" ... it is quite real and fully materialized ... we may not have created it, but we perpetuate it... and in most cases we fully support the HMS... and all of its components... when the only componet we have in common with it is the Wholeness Navigator ... and thanks the gods for that, because we are both headed in the same direction, once we get rid of all the distractions ... we are unified because of It

Money-Power Grid (MPG)
Interdimensional Universe Structure (IUS)
God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC)
Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND)
Polarity System (PS)
Genetic Manipulation System (GMS)
Wholeness Navigator
Post-Death System (PDS)

we are always creating ... structures that support what we collectively believe ... this particular structure "allows" for wars holy or less than holy, poverty, unaccounted for greed, hatred for no reason, racism, starvation, unnecessary suffering, in equality and ignorance.

and if the majority of us DIDn't support it, it couldn't exist.

We are the key to our dilemma and we must learn how to deactivate the suppression matrix so we can awaken to the Sovereign Integral consciousness, live within its behavioral intelligence, and release ourselves from the grip of the mind and human instrument.

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world. It is truly as Gandhi explained; we must become the change we want to see in the world, but the key is to define what change.

Answer 2 from James:PCI

I believe that the WMMs define the "change" we need to make, and so far nothing else has worked ... until now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm 
Posting Freak

"Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present ineveryone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion."

(James-Interview-PC)

Seed, we discussed "realization" in depth, which is not reading about it, but making it REAL... making this transformation a part of our personal wisdom, and experience, as it is being explored in our interaction with the WMMs .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:15 am 

starduster wrote:
we are always creating ... structures that support what we collectively believe ... this particular structure "allows" for wars holy or less than holy, poverty, unaccounted for greed, hatred for no reason, racism, starvation, unnecessary suffering, in equality and ignorance.

and if the majority of us DIDn't support it, it couldn't exist.

Exactly, you know (you are going to like this) the original meaning of the word discussion is "to shake what is apart", back to wholeness, back to purity, like a sieve with which you shake the smaller particles off of the essence you may need. It is a scientific method and not a question of any belief.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Seed...you are next to have the opportunity to move along the Animus....or have them at least as far as this forum goes....driven away...using your head as a hammer ...is going to hurt...please of your own volition stop before there are no other options.....as at moment you still do have a window of opportunity that is about to close....only proper you be given a heads up as to what is going to occur should you not.....on your own,,,move them ...the Animus along .
MaNuRaMa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:10 pm 
Posting Freak

We are taking all the thought forms we've gathered and are throwing them up into the air. Winnowing chaff from grain....What remains will not divide us, it is our true wisdom.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb.
My/our opportunity to observe the Animus, and its ways is ever present. If Hammering on others worked to drive the Animus from them, then those methods of violence would have proved effective by now. They have not. The Animus are among us yes, expressing through these thoughts and behaviors of separation. By judging, rejecting and trying to change the behavior of the members here to fit some projection of the mind you have adopted as being virtuous, you are only supporting the dishonesty of the HMS nothing more. Thus becoming yourself a henchman of the Animus. Free yourself, and realize the Truth of our unity...as you are able.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Aligning our BSs with the Primal Blueprint, that we created, and unanimously agreed to manifest, is not "trying to change the behavior of the members here to fit some projection of the mind you have adopted" ... it is more like "going with the flow" ... or "remembering" why we are here.

The Wms are acutely aware, that humanity is overwhelming in its ability to distract us, and our innate desire to explore MEST, often leaves us lost, and feeling quite alone. They knew we would forget ... and when we would become aware of our forgetfulness, and the desire to return to our origins would rise up from our unconsciousness ... or even in our consciousness, when we expanded our perspective to include "where you live" and every individual living in this Universe (and beyond).

They knew that there would come a time, when we examined ourselves ... and discovered that we had the ability to self-create our own reality ... and that our understanding of an equitable society or Utopian Society was something we all had in common ... The picture the the WMs reveal, helps us to focus OUR dreams on something that we each have an equal part in manifesting.

No one is trying to change the behavior of the members here, they are trying to make them aware of what we all have in common, and suggesting that we focus our energy on that dream that we all share (as Wingmakers), that we become familiar with how we can, by transforming our individual perspective from being self-centered to being globalized ... to REALize our origins and destiny... the purpose of our creation.

Membership in this forum assumes that you are interested in manifesting what the Blueprint outlines ... that you have a desire to assist in the transformation from practicing ignorance, to sharing personal wisdom that projects your understand of how your individual effort, which brings your consciousness into alignment with FSI, assists the entire species to progress beyond the limitations of the HMS ... in unity.

I is not difficult to discern the message of the WMs, They explain how and why we have fragmented our consciousness and how and why we need to to restore its wholeness ... and that is the stage or page of the blueprint we are on ... if you are not interested in aligning yourself with them, then you are in the wrong forum.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:58 pm 
Posting Freak

SD,

Nothing James has translated or written condones either standing in judgment against others or ridiculing them. Correct your own behavior.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next