WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ramblings 8
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
seed wrote:

Emanate.

When the Spiritual Center is found, however dim or vivid your connection might be, it will flow through your human instrument. It is my understanding that The spiritual center, that is spoken of in the WMMs is our "core" ... and likened to a pool which feeds us all ... it does not "flow" but it is dipped into , or tapped into by our "roots" ... you go to your core, to find something of universal value to everyone...and express it - share it equally with everyone. Finding one's core is closely associated with the 7th sense and what allows the individual to "hear" the tone of equality as explained here:

The seventh sense can be developed by the time capsules' (WMMS) and will lead certain entities to their innermost or core expression. The core expression is what activates the seventh sense. Thus, before one can hear the tone-vibration of equality, they must gain access to their core expression. There is encoded in each of the time capsules, a system of languages that can lead the individual to their core expression

this is not to be confused with the "core" of the Entity (WN) "The Wholeness Navigator is the core wisdom. It draws the human instrument to perceive fragmentary existence as a passageway into wholeness and unity. The Wholeness Navigator is the heart of the entity consciousness . . . "
or our own personal "core identity" that spokes out in numerous realities... or energy centers

You will emanate its frequencies only when you adopt its perspectives. I am not so sure that it has frequencies it is more like what the New Agers think of as the Asheric Library... it is what it is - a repository for "personal Knowledge" about the entire species... not to be confused with Source, and the Frequencies of Love that the HVs are transmitted on - you give it energy by transferring what you learn there into the MEST otherwise it remains dormant... you stir this "pool of wisdom" and share it with others ... it is not like the "Individuated Consciousness" of the Entity, it is the same for everyone.

If you try to bottle its energetic flow into human mind paradigms of greed, separation, polarity, or control, it will dissolve its connection. Not really applicable with the understanding that the Spiritual Center is a "place" not an energy. I guess one could store this knowledge but without use, the mind is likely to forget it, when distracted by more practical information that is being used, I imagine it would find its way back to the core

This dissolution can take minutes or months, it depends on a complex set of factors, but it will not be subject to the mind. As long as we are human, everything is "subject to the mind" that is the path that thoughts or inspirations take on their way to being expressed in the MEST ... it is advantageous to have a "higher mind" that will filter some of this information so that the lower mind can better comprehend it ... but some things stored in humanity's core are well known already

for clarification, my thoughts are bolded in response to what Seed said which is in italics

It is interesting also to note that the words "Spiritual Center" do not appear together in the WMMs ... and that this concept is from some other teaching .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:57 pm 

Seed quoted James' words Starduster.....from Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism paper....pg. 16

"Emanate. When the Spiritual Center is found, however dim or vivid your connection might be, it will flow through your human instrument. You will emanate its frequencies only when you adopt its perspectives. If you try to bottle its energetic flow into human mind paradigms of greed, separation, polarity, or control, it will dissolve its connection. This dissolution can take minutes or months, it depends on a complex set of factors, but it will not be subject to the mind.

Emanation is the goal of the spiritual activist. It is the quiet, unobtrusive frequency of equality and oneness. It is the tone of equality that flows from this Spiritual Center and nothing else is required. There is no struggle or effort to amp it up, or send it this way or that. It is transmitted without effort and there is no time-switch or channel through which it flows. It permeates the human instrument as a vibratory frequency and is released into the local universe like a perfume’s scent that flows in every direction, taken up by the wind and circulated throughout the Universe."

The words 'Spiritual Center' are all over this paper.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Cogniti wrote:
Do I have such a bad influence?

yes, I believe you do, and promoting your BS which is unassociated with the WMMs is not only a bad example of disrespect but it confuses the Newbies and distracts from the simplicity of the "messages" that are being discussed and I believe that you are well aware of that.

We all have our own BS and if we all took to discussing them and promoting them like you and seed and IAGR do, it would totally defeat the purpose of the forum... which is to discuss the WMMs exclusively - something you have been reminded of a couple of dozen times since you became a member... and we discussed thoroughly in a topic you created last year.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
Seed quoted James' words Starduster.....from Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism paper....pg. 16

"Emanate. When the Spiritual Center is found, however dim or vivid your connection might be, it will flow through your human instrument. You will emanate its frequencies only when you adopt its perspectives. If you try to bottle its energetic flow into human mind paradigms of greed, separation, polarity, or control, it will dissolve its connection. This dissolution can take minutes or months, it depends on a complex set of factors, but it will not be subject to the mind.

Emanation is the goal of the spiritual activist. It is the quiet, unobtrusive frequency of equality and oneness. It is the tone of equality that flows from this Spiritual Center and nothing else is required. There is no struggle or effort to amp it up, or send it this way or that. It is transmitted without effort and there is no time-switch or channel through which it flows. It permeates the human instrument as a vibratory frequency and is released into the local universe like a perfume’s scent that flows in every direction, taken up by the wind and circulated throughout the Universe."

The words 'Spiritual Center' are all over this paper.

OK seed, I stand corrected... the search engine in the website did not pull these words up ??? nor did I find them in any of the interviews.

see that is why it is so important that we at least add quotation marks or links ... and why snipping quotes out of context leaves a lot to be desired ... and led me to this misunderstanding of "spiritual center" which is found no where else but this latest paper in the EVT ... which are not necessarily associated with the WMMs ... for a reason :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm 
Posting Freak

you are correct Karen, the words appear 60 times in this paper... but I am still confused as to what it is ... in one place it says it is the Quantum Presence...in another it talks about "our SC" being the EVT and in another it relates it to the Individuated Consciousness... maybe someone would like to take a stab at it, and tell us what the "Spiritual Center" is ... I am confused by the first two sentences :lol: and must admit I didn't really "study" this guide because I just didn't resonate with its "language" ...

Quote:
SPIRITUAL CENTER
In order to make the Sovereign Integral consciousness more concrete, think of your
consciousness as a hub with many spokes diverging from it. The hub is your Spiritual Center,
or Quantum Presence that lives beyond time and space. This Spiritual Center
is connected to every other Spiritual Center through a quantum link that facilitates
the Oneness of all living forms. This quantum [i]link is what we refer to as the
Sovereign Integral state because it is the source and facilitation of Oneness.
The level of individual perception and expression that is fully connected to Oneness is
the Spiritual Center of your consciousness. You can think of this as the portal
through which the individual can pass into Oneness and remain an individual.
The
Spiritual Center is the timeless presence of the individuated spirit-consciousness. The
personality is like a “membrane” of this pure consciousness as it enters the worlds of
spacetime. The human instrument (body, emotions, and mind) serves both the
Spiritual Center and the personality as they interact with their local universe.

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/evt ... tivism.pdf

maybe we should move this discussion to the EVT section of the forum ??

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Cogniti wrote:
I understand that you use aggression to progress, but aggression is still the behaviour of violence. It is part of the "struggle to prevail", the energy system of survival, to fight for your piece, and attack. To "aggress" means to attack. Attack and defence is our co-reaction that energetically support all war. For man to evolve beyond aggression, what will they do? That is the question.

Is this why you frequently mention 'beatings' in your posts and does not that mean violence :?: And what about the thread Bill(Watcher) started to deface and devalue starduster which you help him do and quite enjoy doing it. Is that not a form of aggression too if only passive\aggressive or downright meanness:?: Warring with words wanting to destroy the perceived opponent, in a word, VIOLENCE. It starts in the mind and moves on out into manifestation physically. And seed she 's there too joining you and Bill because she finds the malice and derision displayed there in taking so much out of context against starduster quite humorous too. Both you and seed come across as 'holier than thou' as if the rest here really need your instruction as you talk down to them and especially those who look at you as equals and wonder when you will or can do the same. As far as Bill is concerned he still thinks he is who started the forum(even though it was Mark Hempel who did due to many requests which Bill's was but one)and when there was a group of about 3000 or so of us in the very beginning who thought about it but forums weren't on the internet yet. Now Bill is outright mean and nasty in his aggression when he doesn't like what someone posts and you run to aid him in his campaign against whoever it is, so so much for taking you or seed seriously about either having much integrity or behaving in a loving manner. What you do to one you do to all but mostly you do to yourself. Funny thing is, both starduster and me feel quite fine despite your passive aggressive behavior and Bill'S nasty mean aggression. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:49 am 

It's all about love. In the beginning I reasoned a lot and wrote arguments as clear as possible, but it didn't work, somehow proof was not enough, and the love in that approach was invisible. Love is intelligence, it will work in a hundred different ways, but it will not take this world serious. Love will not ridicule or belittle people, but it will not take them serious. They cannot understand as they are so immersed in their view of what is important in life, the materialism, politics, and personality. And we have to love everyone in a very real sense, in a direct relationship, so it becomes very important to loosen up. The cynical ground of human pleasure is an illusion, we do not take it serious. This is the message.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 am 
Posting Freak

Are you a bad influence?..as to your Self mainly........you are fragmented and have been diverted ....so from a Wing Maker perspective....Yes....you are ......but as one who has been there and done that.....Change as to Transformation is here for All to take part in...just a matter of being open and at present you are not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:30 am 
Posting Freak

William's 'Starduster Materials' thread is a beautifully conceived transition zone. Because he was so restrained, and has only posted unedited direct quotes of what Starduster has actually said, with no comment, it remains purely and simply reflective. What observers have brought into it through their own reactions is the really interesting and amusing part. What a wonderful example of how the mind goes forward into its projections and conclusions. It's an opportunity to examine the quality of expression of our own words. What can we learn from this?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Cogniti wrote:
It's all about love. In the beginning I reasoned a lot and wrote arguments as clear as possible, but it didn't work, somehow proof was not enough, and the love in that approach was invisible. Love is intelligence, it will work in a hundred different ways, but it will not take this world serious. Love will not ridicule or belittle people, but it will not take them serious. They cannot understand as they are so immersed in their view of what is important in life, the materialism, politics, and personality. And we have to love everyone in a very real sense, in a direct relationship, so it becomes very important to loosen up. The cynical ground of human pleasure is an illusion, we do not take it serious. This is the message.

Oh please, spare me... if you LOVED the WMF and the people who come here to discuss the materials, you would respect its purpose ...

I am willing to bet that you have not done anything to collectively help yourself or others using any of the techniques suggested in the materials ... that is your choice, but where is the love Nathan? ... for yourself and your fellow man and the planet that these materials promote? All I see is you promoting your personal BS - using this forum to do it.

SHOW ME THE LOVE ... show this forum some respect

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:27 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
William's 'Starduster Materials' thread is a beautifully conceived transition zone. Because he was so restrained, and has only posted unedited direct quotes of what Starduster has actually said, with no comment, it remains purely and simply reflective. What observers have brought into it through their own reactions is the really interesting and amusing part. What a wonderful example of how the mind goes forward into its projections and conclusions. It's an opportunity to examine the quality of expression of our own words. What can we learn from this?

the SD topic is just more of the same... fragmenting and perpetuating the HMS (separation)... and we see who supports it are the same people who ignore the purpose of this forum ... You may be able to fragment my words, but they are all from the past ... (where you all dwell... years behind the now).. my words are still flowing in abundance and wholeness... your perspective fails to polarize me... I love you all equally and don't care about your toothless judgments... the fact that there is no links being provided, only shows how afraid you all are of anyone seeing these snips in the context because the reader would be able to discern for themselves how appropriate they were AT THAT TIME ... snicker

yes it is quite amusing to see your nature being expressed by fragmenting everything ... your true identity is being revealed by your actions ... they have no effect on me... we don't even live in the same model of existence - obviously :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

"Our vibratory field can be understood as the essence of our Spiritual Center that diffuses into our local universe, but it is not limited to local space or time. We are emanating our vibratory field through our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual nature, and to the extent these are coherent expressions, our vibratory field is more effective as an activator and facilitator of Oneness across time and space."

"All material things are like wave forms with crests and valleys. Our human instrument is not a stable field that holds a position. We are dynamic and we are always moving with the life energy that animates us, and these movements, in spacetime, intermingle with higher and lower frequencies. They shift and fluctuate. There is a rhythm in the modulation, and when we are in the midst of the lower frequencies, we know it will soon change to the higher, and vice versa. These rhythms are fractal or harmonic in nature in both space and time.

The field of vibration that emanates from your Spiritual Center is not subject to the waveform encoding of our material domains. Its experience is pure intelligence unfettered by modulations in duality. This Presence is reaching out as you reach in, and through this process a new realization is born.

You, and everything else around you, are vibratory energy, which is part of the symphony that we call the universe. When you share your vibration consciously to any person, animal, or object, you are instantly more coherent. Your vibrational consciousness emanates with greater potency, and the carrier signal is Oneness.

This is important to understand because as spiritual activists we are not trying to use our vibratory consciousness to make change or intervene in the affairs of our planet. It is simply a dance of vibratory Oneness. It is an exchange of co-creation. It is an intermingling of vibratory facilitation. It is a calling of guidance and insight. It is an observance of unity and its perfection. From these perspectives, the journey to Oneness is summoned through the vibratory equivalent of a bell beckoning each one of us to our shared home.

There will be things to fear in this world, whether it is the elite powers swinging their clubs of greed and power, Earth’s transformations, or the more personal fears of health and abundance. These can become your dark obsession, or your theater of learning. If it is the latter, then you can continue to flow from the inner to the outer realms of matter, aligned to your Spiritual Center and its perspectives. If it is the former, you will constrict this channel and reduce the guidance, facilitation, co-creation, and observance of your Spiritual Center flowing into and through your human instrument."

(From James' Notes from EVT)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm 
Posting Freak

so what is your (first) point Seed, why did you post that?

actually I am honored by all the topic that are interested in discussing me ... I am grateful for all the energy you give me ... it all comes from the same source, and I appreciate it being aimed in my direction ... because I learning how to transmute energy really well with all the practice ... I have lost count of all the topics, I am not a number person - :oops:

Last edited by starduster on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Welcome Ananke.

An unmoderated forum certainly has challenges that we might not otherwise experience. Allowance is what comes up for me every day.

"We tend to identify coherence as joy, or ease, or vitality, but coherence is really about the Presence of Allowance. This Presence originates at our Spiritual Center, which requires that we consolidate and unify our energies into a stillness of being where there is no agenda, no effort to solve or resolve—simply allowance.

This allowance is offered to the Universe and Sovereign Integral consciousness as the corridor through which the Universe can bring in the learning, manifest the tools, or create the conditions to solve life’s difficulties when they occur. In a way, coherence is the ability to outsource problems to our Spiritual Center, knowing that in doing this, we are tapping into the four perspectives that emanate from the Spiritual Center."

These four states of the Spiritual Center are: 1. Facilitation 2. Observance 3. Guidance 4. Co-Creation

You can think of these perspectives as “windows” into the timespace domain in which the human instrument operates, and through which the Spiritual Center of the individual influences the material realities. If each of the spokes radiating from the center is vibrant, then the individual is operating more from the consciousness and vibration of Oneness, and less from the indoctrinated mind that is pulled towards separation, analysis, polarity, and judgment.

(EVT-3-Spiritual Activism.4)

"The ego-mind structure will more easily align to the energetic heart when it understands that its real purpose is being fulfilled and not made more abstract by the mystical, unseen nature of spirit. This alignment increases the ability of the individual to achieve genuine expression of their heart virtues through their behaviors and actions.
(Art of The Genuine)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

yes that is correct, we must "allow" everything, because nothing here is moderated....in this wonderful environment that allows everyone the opportunity to BE YOU... hopefully we each see ourselves as Sovereigns ... and are able to maintain our (self) respect for Sovereignty in all its forms as we share... "express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. and hopefully experience the findings of others as our own - requiring trust .

if (of course) one is even willing to allow one's Self the opportunity express who they are, outloud (giggle) .... and after eons of programing the HMS into our minds, who really knows what their "true feelings" are, and which are inserts that have been passed on via the DNA from one lifetime to the next? or programed by the "educational system" ... not to forget what GM (consensus reality) has maniputlated us to manifest as an identity...and piled up historical emotional baggage that we can't seem to let go.

When will we "allow" our true identity to be revealed? How do we determine what is genuinely and authentically MY true feelings? When will we examine how we respond to the frequencies that flow all around us ... is it automatic, or chemically induced ... are they politically correct ... or do they mask what I honestly believe... or do they conceal how unique I am ... or are you confident about who you are and why you are here (in the WMF) now?

I came here to learn, now I am practicing, if I keep it up, I will Master my emotions, but never enslave them. To block my feelings, would be to block everything from flowing ... intuition, FS transmissions, (when you're "going with the flow" instead of against it)

Just like the EVTs, the collective ability the members of the WMF allows them the same opportunity here - to energize the frequency we allow to flow through our own transmissions over the sub-conscious Interface Zone, and on to the world wide web....and never ignore that, when we met in this cyber Hall of Mirrors... the ability to manifest is greatly increased ... when we focus on what the WMMs are allowing us to do.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:

This is crap seed you must assume people are really stupid here, and if you believe Bill is innocent than you certianly are not too perceptive in picking up on his underlying intent which doesn't surprise me either because I know you are trying to cover your a-ss about sharing his intent. You have no idea how much is read underneath it all. He has to watch what he does because he was banned once and it could happen again. He's just sneakier now, that's all. You can lie to yourself even though others see the lie you deny. Besides, no more wasting my time on yet another 'rambling' thread. May it ramble into oblivion like all the others have. You'd think cv would get it, but oh no with his lack of creativity he has to repeat the same over and over and over again. Yawn..... :roll:
seed and cv the queen and king of DENIAL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak

I think the only 2 on this forum who understand what we are doing here(as in me and starduster being here) and demonstrating it rather eloquently are me and starduster and even if we don't share the same view and utterly oppose each other for a short time , we always come to a meeting ground of resolve that works for both of us and we never have to forgive anything as long as we come to such understandings. We always do.And despite the others who like to judge us and tell us about their point of view in how we should be in their eyes, we are true to our SELVES, as Shakespeare once wrote, "To thine own self be true..." Oh my , I must be rambling.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 am 
Posting Freak

Ditto. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:31 am 

James has set out the guideline to express here with respect, appreciation, and understanding, and to explore our personal wisdom with regards to the Wingmakers materials. Respect means you can quote another, but not accuse them of your opinions (i.e. judgement). Appreciate their contributions, if only to respect that they express their own views without your personal comment. Understand that they have their own perspectives; so don't judge them of being wrong. And if you really want to discuss anything they say, go into it respectfully and appreciative of their contribution. It is simple. You only have to do it, and learn the new level of perception and expression amid all circumstance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:28 am 

I appreciate what you are saying.... when there is an atmosphere of tolerance and respect the contributions, I believe, could get quite interesting and wonderful. Some that have not contributed may find the inspiration to join in.

Thank you Cogniti....
:)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:55 am 
Posting Freak

When our perspectives are unique, it becomes more interesting for all of us. An exploration of unique perspective is encouraged here. I appreciate the opportunity to participate in this.

Our true wisdom will not divide us. Many of us are practicing expressing divine love because we understand that to be our purpose here. It doesn't have to be everyones perception of their purpose. Acceptance is allowing everyone to participate in the way they wish for their own reasons...it is rather simple.

If someone understands their purpose to be silencing other's expressions....then it is what it is. This is not a problem, it is a unique perspective.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:10 pm 
Posting Freak

You see...

What people express here IS their highest truth in the moment, it's the best they can do.....We can say change THAT
But they can't change THAT until they can....and when they can they will....So we support what is by loving IT while understanding that everything is in transition all of the time...unraveling love...The Unification Force is calling everyone into its embrace....we just listen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:44 pm 

What we observe, is what we have become. The observer is the observed. And to change what is, to go beyond what is, the observer must go. The observer cannot go by itself, therefore you must become it. Every separate self that comes in is an observer that you become. That is always already the case, there is no separation, but the observer says, I'm different from the observed. I am the Eternal Watcher. But you can't say that, even as you are the Eternal Watcher. Separative activity can be recognized from the activity when you become the observer. Then the observer is the observed: the words you speak contain the realization of the observer's perspective, and every move you make becomes a demonstration of the Source Intelligence -- that is all-inclusive.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:01 am 
Posting Freak

:mrgreen: :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:07 am 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
I appreciate what you are saying.... when there is an atmosphere of tolerance and respect the contributions, I believe, could get quite interesting and wonderful. Some that have not contributed may find the inspiration to join in.

Thank you Cogniti....
:)

You are so very naivete. Perhaps, you need to familiarize yourself with the PC interview with James and what he says about still being so easily deceived like the majority of the population of earth. However, we are timeshifted, see you when we aren't. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next