WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ramblings 8
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:50 pm 

Life is short, so be happy. Humour is important. Not to attract others to you or be sociable, or to laugh at others because they are different, but for the stature of humour itself. What is really funny? Why is it funny? What is so funny about that? That turn. One would rewind it endlessly. Why? Is it funny? Is it a beauty? Where is the line between humour and love? What is the radiance of love? Where does it come from? Life is very short so you have to find out what love really is. Love is intelligence. There is no stupidity in it at all. It may include this humouristically, in a tender way. We must learn how to live. Don't be stupid. Don't be unhappy. This is probably the same thing. Current humanity may be quite retarded. Human history will only begin with The Grand Portal; this is prehistory still. Everybody is very stupid, like old robots. The way we think. The way we love. The way we repeat. The way we play. We replay the devolution over and over, seeking the mutation that has already found us. We are so unbelievably blind, utterly blind. What has blinded us to such an extent that we don't even see the truth of something as it is spoken out. Many of us use humour as a substitute for life. Is it humour? I am so happy, so unbelievably happy but nobody understands it. So what does it mean? We can only be happy by making others happy and nothing else matters if this is not done.

Post subject: Re: Ramblings 8
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more of Nathan's BS ... move along folks, nothing to see here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:43 pm 
Posting Freak

"Life is an infinite series of opportunities to demonstrate Understanding and Unconditional Love"

Every breath presents us with this opportunity....

To live one's life from breath to breath, nestled within Oneness.

Happiness is the experience of life unburdened by the known.

"In the human spirit, as in the universe, nothing is higher or lower; everything has equal rights to a common center which manifests its hidden existence precisely through this harmonic relationship between every part and itself."
- Goethe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Happiness is the experience of life unburdened by the known.

isn't that the same as saying ignorance is bliss?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 am 

Who cares? I care. No matter what. What can I do? It doesn't matter to me how you are. Nothing matters; but I care for everything that is happening in the world. Nobody can save you, but you may save yourself by finding your correct perspective. You have to believe in yourself, and your true goodness. You are all good people, you care to a great extent, you have done all those things. Don't be angry. You may be angry for all that goes wrong but that anger is for yourself to find your correct perspective, it is the energy you may need to do this. Be careful to understand these things. Do not fight people. Don't get lost in fight that you don't recognize yourself anymore. Don't go too far away from yourself. Be someone who really cares, actually cares by first caring for yourself. Care for your thoughts. Care for your environment, the climate of human emotional energy. Care. The sound of your voice when you say something. Don't push things away, but look at it. Don't force anything. I would first care that everyone gets another opportunity to learn and care.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 am 
Posting Freak

If it did not matter to you ... you would not have said it....Life is Forever....your ramblings are just that ramblings....that will attract the attention of the synthetics that are looking for hosts Nathan...is this what you want....to have a parasite latch on to you.??...because if so....continue on the path you are on and your wish....quicker then you think shall be granted....Animus have as a whole been turned back but this is not to say that they shall not do some individual damage along the way.....they are attracted to those that have prebirth contracts to BE ( as you do ) Wing Makers that for whatever the reason have become fragmented and have yet to have begun the Transformation process.....am just trying to help you avoid some pain along the way Nate.....cause it is clear to me what is staring you in the face.....but in order for you to see....opening your EYE is required.....as was recommended to me i now share with you...read the materials on the left side of www.wingmaker.com in order ....for if in the past you have already done...the transmission was not fully received and ..it needs to be done again.....in short you need a reboot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 pm 

Thank you for your beautiful expressions Cogniti....heart-centered....I appreciate them. :D

"Awareness is openness. Move on, continue, and don’t let anything consume you."
Evt. 3

".... true wisdom never comes to an individual until they are ready. And when they are ready, is not in the hands of any human or organization to decide. When a person is ready, truth will find them. They don’t require a search party, or a mantra, or a guru, or a mountaintop cave. True wisdom is in the heart, sober and unencumbered, and ever waiting, and there is no power on Earth that can create a barrier between this true wisdom and the individual who is properly prepared."

CMNI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Our greatest purpose is to express FSI/divine love. It is so simple. The mind makes it all so complicated with its perpetual strategies of defense. It is easy to get lost in fighting windmills....fighting the 'good' fight. It is important to understand what thoughts motivate the mind to go forward. What will we cultivate? If it is caring for all of us, nurturing all life....then unity with its cascading beauty abounds...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 pm 

Thank you very much. Thought is impressionable. You can think something and the people around you will act on this thought like puppets on a string. Within the Human Mind System, thought is so powerful. People don't think. They are thought. They may influence their thinking, or deny it. But one thought activates something like a live wire and there they go, like a computer that is accessed from outside. And you cannot switch it off, your mind is always running and there are many processors, many layers of memory, and there is the Genetic Manipulation System present. There is also the Wholeness Navigator. And there is the Remnant Imprint: "Become the observer, not the personality (no conclusions; only stillness... so that the learning can come through)." No conclusions. The mind craves for conclusions. If only it can get you into one position or other, everything is fine. For some people it has managed to call all the rest crap and they are very convinced. For they need this conclusion. They need this certainty. Then they have the energy. This is the energy system of survival. All exploratory energy will drain them. They'll yawn and do everything to move away from it. So, this is not necessary, and it won't happen if you only become the observer. YOU ARE NOT THE OBSERVER. The observer is looking at everything they see, anything that comes up in their mind, the reactions. This is the whole field. And when you are able to follow all this, you will see something extraordinary happen. Something beyond all that is known, far beyond thought. Something wonderful.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:43 pm 
Posting Freak

how quickly the dog returns to his own vomit

we actually had a brief interval, where the WMMs were being discussed on the WMF, and everyone was respecting the wishes of the originators of the forum ... it was inspiring to experience ... but with the return of Nathan, and his faithful co-conspirator Seed, I see that we have digressed once again to promoting our personal BS via topics like these, that have no topic and don't belong in the WMF ... and once again there is the promotion of no respect... much less gratitude for the WMF and its stated intent... with this topic being a prime example (along with all of IAGR's) ... it is not about "how" it is about WHAT you are expressing, reveals about your identity.

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal. I mention this because in another world, a species approached the Grand Portal and its earth teachers lost sight of how expression and deep insight are necessarily connected, and though the discovery of the Grand Portal was at last achieved, it was not properly disseminated or applied in this world for several generations following the discovery.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 am 
Posting Freak

There are all these layers of thought. Thoughts that have been here forever. My mother was telling me the thoughts of her parents their thoughts are here with us. I was wondering if maybe my life was about listening to all of these thoughts and taking them in...like orphans, giving them a home inside the wholeness that we are. Maybe this is how the GM transforms...everything is received. All of the fragments congeal inside of this wholeness. We are here with you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

We are all time shifted from each other........and it is all these thoughts which keep us sealed in time.....thought=time. Our love frequency FSI is what we are here to reveal into the world...This thinker needs to understand that. Who/what moves forward into expression from the place of stillness and transparency of the breath....let it be the intelligence of love that speaks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Ananke wrote:
starduster wrote:
how quickly the dog returns to his own vomit

Starduster, I have noticed that you seem unable to refrain from posting on nearly every topic on this forum.

Rather than post on a topic, only to sneer at participants and their "BS" (by your judgment), why not exercise the wisdom of silence? It can be more powerful than words.

You might consider whether NOT adding your voice to a topic could be an expression of "humility." Or perhaps "forgiveness."

If you were sitting in a room of say, ten people, and one of them had something to say, would you respond? or Ignore them ... I respond, not just out of politeness, but to let them know that I am listening ... and that I appreciate their attempt to express what they have to share ... If it is BS, then I let them know that ... and that this is not the place to discuss their BS but to bring it into alignment with the materials ... If that is not on their agenda, they are in the wrong forum. Obviously we have the WMMs in common, that is why we are all sitting in this hall of mirrors ... together.

Silence is for trees and rocks ... I didn't join the forum to be silent ... but to be a part of this work and nothing prevents anyone from adding their perspective to the discussions but their own self-limitations... you may do what ever you choose, but if it comes out like a judgment, then what you have revealed about yourself, it that you are still in the Teacher-student/saviorship model of experience - still separating and not interested in finding FS in all manifestations of energy... even in the written word (which is silent). If you continue to promote your self-created BS (for years on end), it lets everyone know you are not really interested in the materials, but are using this unmoderated forum to promote your limited perspective to distract others from discussing them. From my perspective that is an injustice... that demand Valor.

That's your choice... as you can see in Smoak's post, when everyone contributes, it is like Christmas, with all the gifts, and responses ... if we all did that in every post, we would be a lot further along in our practice ... we would have that much more experience and there would be so much more of the Frequency of Love flowing in this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:05 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate your comments... and to make it clear... BS stands for Belief System... but I find it amusing that ones BS is so often Bull [Censored] and how easily we find ourselves associating one with the other.

I have tried many many approaches to remind Seed and Nathan of how their continual posting of their BS is not respecting the intent of this forum or its creator... for years on end ... but they completely ignore the purpose that the WMF serves and obviously use it as a platform to promote themselves and their BS ... I admit that I have gotten somewhat agressive, after years of being ignored... but since they both quote the Bible, I thought the "dog returning to its vomit" that comes from that book, might resonate with them.

I was so pleased at the progress we were making as a group while Nathan was "gone" ... and to see it return to "ramblings" for the 8th time is very disappointing... we actually had our "biggest" day while he was absent, which indicates to me that we were collectively generating the "kindling" effect that James talked about in the "Closing Comments" where he clearly stated the intent of the WMF ... which both he and seed ignore, and encourage others to do ... in thier agenda to undermine the specific purpose the WMMs serve as well as this forum...

Other than one other member, I seem to be the only one who takes this opportunity to express Valor ... and to not ignore their self-centered agendas that distract from the LTO's work to assist us in aligning ourselves to the SECUs mission here. I also appreciate your concern, and this opportunity for me to explain why my response to them appears harsh ... they have ignored the purpose of the forum for four years now... but that doesn't mean others haven't been fooled by their "mannor" ... and the New Age BS they keep injecting into the discussions. Many are comeing here from a Love and Light environment, which I believe gives one an unbalanced perspective, when you reject what someone has labled "negative" ... ignoring the fact that ALL that IS comes from one Source, and that "balance" is equal amounts of "good and bad" ... if contributing what some see as "negativity" to the pot is what it takes to restore balance I am not the least bit timid about doing it :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:59 pm 

starduster wrote:
I admit that I have gotten somewhat agressive, after years of being ignored...

I appreciate that you admit to be aggressive. For so many of us are aggressive. We may act very sweetly, but underneath this aggressivity lurks, ready to jump out at any moment. We shut our anger away behind bars and call this self-control love. There are many reasons to be angry, there is so much injustice in the world. And so many others who are also aggressive and they may jump on you without any reason. So we gather defences and become strong, aggressive people with a smile on our face when necessary. Cynicism abounds and in public even the cynicism now is smartly being hidden behind the mask. Layers and layers and layers of aggressivity and hate. Why do we hate anything? Why do we direct our anger?

Anger can only be transformed the moment one is angry. The so called negative emotion can become a very positive energy if we become the observer and experience that the observer is the observed. So in this case you are anger. You don't separate from the anger. It's an energy. The moment you direct the energy you have already separated. Then it's you and the energy; the untouchable non-angry entity and the anger, that is not really a fact anymore -- that moment anger is not actually existing as such but the separation made for an aggressive entity, not an angry entity but an aggressive entity, which is already a less genuine one. And so the first layer is laid.

This is a fact. I'm not inventing this, it is not my personal belief system. This is the way we live. And then you come along and say let's change all that, let's transform ourselves and resolve all aggressivity.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:58 am 
Posting Freak

You are mistaking aggression for assertiveness.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 am 

It was not about assertiveness, but about aggression. Aggression, if you look at the world, is a fact, but assertiveness is an interesting word. It is used by the psychologists as a positive line between passivity and aggression. It is an attitude of attainment within the social enculturation, and typically it is also used as a control action for aggressivity or passivity. Actually, passivity itself is aggressivity in "total control". Aggression is really our human condition, it is a common behaviour but hidden behind various mindsets and masks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 am 

Assertiveness is a direction to attain, to obtain. It requires a certain level of ruthlessness. You need it and you need to show that you have it if you want to get somewhere; so it is respectable. It's part of the game. You have to be assertive and not (too) aggressive, not (too) passive, a little bit more a little bit less, and the more you follow your superior's view in its application, the more natural you would rise on the ladder of hierarchy yourself.
Quote:
"Sir?"

"I only found out the ACIO's official project name this morning. That's why it wasn't in your briefing. It's related to the rogue activities they're engaged in relative to this newly found artifact in New Mexico."

McGavin slid a file folder from his briefcase across the polished cherry wood table. "Make a copy." He pointed to a fax/copy machine in the corner. "This will tell you everything that the ACIO wants us to know. I'm sure it's doctored, but at least you'll know more than you know now."

He took a long drink while Donavin got up from the table and started to make copies.

"This Fifteen character," Donavin asked with his back to McGavin, "does he have any real power outside the NSA?"

McGavin smiled at the naïve question. "His power is completely outside the NSA."

Donavin spun his head around with a look of surprise. "How's that possible?"

"You really don't know anything about the ACIO, do you?"

"I've had my head buried in the Russian Mafia for twenty-odd years, sir."

"Fifteen was a little-shit college drop-out, in fact, he was kicked out of college for smearing the reputation of his professors. He's completely anti-authoritarian, but he's so goddamn smart no one can control him."

"If he was so smart, why'd he get kicked out of college?"

(The Ancient Arrow Book Chapter 6: In Trance)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

The Reason

The cat said:
'what funny faces mice have! That's why I have to destroy them.'

(Reflections by Idries Shah)

Conclusions.
First there is the emotion, say anger, anger comes up, maybe because of fear, say fear of death. Next the mind comes to a conclusion/projection about what the anger's about...like it's (so and so's) fault that this is happening, therefore i must act against them....the separation/violence comes when the mind moves forward from observation into a conclusion/projection about the reason for that anger, and again as it moves forward with a solution, an action (more violence).

"Dissolve personalities and projections. Allow. Dwell in stability, inevitability and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform. Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment."

(EVT-3)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:40 am 

Authenticity is important. We cannot be somewhere we are not. Our expressions reflect our perspective....our level of understanding. When we have a wholeness perspective this is honored and not judged. All are honored for where they are. We can try to 'push and pull' each other but then run the risk of getting caught in the HMS ‘vortex’ of defining others, determining what is right and what is wrong. The materials, in bringing us to our Hearts as the guiding intelligence, are such a beautiful tool to bring us to the wholeness perspective which is the truth. This perspective naturally, authentically, reflects the Heart virtues and nurturance of all of Life. It seems to me that the most inspiring thing we can do is to live from the wholeness perspective as a way of life and reflect this in our expressions....regardless of what we are talking or expressing about.

What can be more beautiful than a smile and a kind word when expressed authentically from the Heart?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Emanate.

When the Spiritual Center is found, however dim or vivid your connection might be, it will flow through your human instrument. You will emanate its frequencies only when you adopt its perspectives. If you try to bottle its energetic flow into human mind paradigms of greed, separation, polarity, or control, it will dissolve its connection. This dissolution can take minutes or months, it depends on a complex set of factors, but it will not be subject to the mind.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 pm 
Posting Freak

I do not associate aggressiveness with hate ... I associate it with focused determination and progress ... moving forward ... maybe self-motivation or ambition but no hate what-so-ever. In the medical field sometimes "aggressive treatments" are called for... I do not know why you associate hate with aggression Nathan, but I do not.

Nor am I defending anything ... I am pointing out injustice - in this case, what an injustice it is to the members of this forum for you and seed, to disrespect its purpose and to continue to ignore the fact that the rest of us joined not to discuss your BS but to discuss the WMMs ... we aren't here to compare them with any other teachings, there is no comparison with man-made teaching, but to understand what they are saying, by collectively putting the pieces scattered through-out the body of the work together and discerning the whole concept ... quoting dead poets and promoting failed teaching of the past is not "moving forward" In fact, I see it as "anti-wingmaker" and in some cases it hinders the entire group from experiencing the kindling effect that is lost in divisive distractions that simply show one person's unwillingness to align their BS with the materials ... which encourages others to do the same and causes polarity... not to mention the way you both ignore replies that are directed to you as if they were not as important as your agenda to promote your BS based in external sources.

we are all in this together... there is no "leader" or person who is more spiritual than another, and there is no teaching from the past that has produced global unity ... and if an individual is not interested in becoming a part of this work, then they are doing everyone else a great dis-service by becoming a stumbling block we all have to step over or move around changing the flow, and diverting our attention out of the now and into their personal past's BSs.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 pm 

I understand that you use aggression to progress, but aggression is still the behaviour of violence. It is part of the "struggle to prevail", the energy system of survival, to fight for your piece, and attack. To "aggress" means to attack. Attack and defence is our co-reaction that energetically support all war. For man to evolve beyond aggression, what will they do? That is the question.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:10 pm 
Posting Freak

well, perhaps this how "aggression " is understood by /from the perspective of someone defending their position ... but to me it simply means the opposite of lethargy or ignore-ance ... you can hardly ignore someone aggressively taking action... it is the result of being activated and energized... "attacking" (if you must perceive it as such) the problem by offering solutions.

If I were to aggressively knock you out of the path of an on coming truck, you would most likely thank me... (unless you are suicidal) :wink:

There would be no need for aggression if you were willing to respect the intent of the WMF, but after four years of your aggressively attacking the specific purpose of the WMMs, I believe it is necessary to make you aware of how your own hostilities effect the forums ambiance... in much the same way that "aggressive treatments" halt a disease from destroying the body.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 pm 

Do I have such a bad influence?