WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Ramblings 8
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:23 am 
Posting Freak

A shame you do not practice what James "preaches"......for if you did ...you would not be as closed as you are....to the fact that to some degree the Transformation is ongoing to everyone ....not an easy concept to grasp ,,,and even harder to flow in Compassion to....am confident it only a matter of time before First Source gets it right ..and am going with THAT as my foundation..for the future NOW that is emerging.....breathing in Peace.....and holding IT .....and breathing out Joy...and holding that for ALL .....to enjoy LIFE ......as IT was intended to.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:10 am 
Posting Freak

Moving the Animus along.....If you have been chorded...the cutting of the strings could give the illusion of being hurt....and though you may not be conscious of this ...many of you.....(in fact just about all )while they physically sleep have asked those that know how to cut these chords to do so.....Animus are not friends of the WingMakers....they are parasites who will whisper in your ear and suck you dry whilst doing so....am sorry Seed you are being effected so...but you have many ...a few years worth to be cleaned off of YOU.....in the meantime get plenty of Sunshine...do not forget to eat and drink water......and listen to lots of WingMaker Music.....in a few days you will be better then new.......and to the rest of you here...these entities will be looking for new food....and they are attracted to hate...so be extra careful what you wish for others....Flow in Compassion and you WingMakerWill be fine.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 am 
Posting Freak

The WingMakers materials need no advertisement. Mouth to mouth, perhaps... They are designed to be misunderstood, to learn about understanding, but they are not designed as any comfort zone. People find comfort in virtually everything. It's as if they are somehow looking for disasters to emerge. But they have found that plants getting attention grow better than those ignored -- even those that are scolded systematically.

It's all about living on a new level of understanding. This level is bound to be misunderstood, by all who don't understand that nothing will be obvious in any way whatsoever. The transformation is being moved to another place. We have no time for your business. Nor is one interested in changing people. That is all too childish, for they have to grow up themselves. They don't understand but they think they understand... Of course, their heart tells them what to do, and they try to follow everything very hard. These are great waves of change. When another is doing things of which you know that is the new consciousness, it's so seductive to turn your back. It gave something to you. And in your heart you know it will never take from you. Nevertheless, you will hurt yourself if you don't change. It will be made easier, but for now it is going to be difficult. Next year we will see who are "ruling". The Animus or the meek. Good day to you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:59 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
All the lonley people, where do they all come from
All the lonely people, where do they all belong...?

I've never been lonely, I actually enjoy not having the responsibility of conforming to other's self-created needs ... Everyone should have the opportunity to live on their own... to get to know themselves. I figure if they didn't have anyone to blame for their circumstances, then they discover who they really are... which is self-created ... happy or miserable, a seeker of light or a finder of faults... lonely or self amused ... it's hard to hide from one's self when you are the only one there. I usually wake up smiling...glad to be alive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:25 pm 

Nathan wrote:
The WingMakers materials need no advertisement. Mouth to mouth, perhaps... They are designed to be misunderstood, to learn about understanding, but they are not designed as any comfort zone....

:) .... This is one reason that I truly appreciate the opportunity here in this Forum. It is cathartic to practice expression and to experience others doing the same thing. We are all doing this and it is why we all deserve complete respect for our contributions. Respect is the only quality I feel urges to address in a ‘valorous’ way. We are all beautiful Beings of Light and deserve to be appreciated. We don’t have to understand each other but we might....we are all in different ‘places’ of awareness....’time shifted’.... I appreciate what James says in that sometimes it is best to 'let go of understanding'. Perhaps we spark each other, perhaps we don’t. We are only responsible for our own awareness and preparedness.

Being open to being ‘sparked’, even excited, is a wonderful place to be, in my opinion, and fosters the feeling of working together. I don’t know if one can be in this ‘place’ until they know that they are truly free and feeling secure as a Sovereign Being....and aware of being One with All.

I trust that it all works quite beautifully as a kaleidoscope of sorts, swirling and moving....and at the same time Whole and complete....a living 'mosaic'....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Let go of the intellectual need to understand, of course. You know most spiritual people that meet the materials call it too mental. They go for what passes all understanding, and then I say perfect, but one can only pass all understanding through all understanding. Without understanding there's nothing. And "nothing" can be there in different ways...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:26 am 
Posting Freak

To live on your new level of understanding would always mean to do what gives energy, not what takes energy from you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:25 am 
Posting Freak

Yes. this is precisely what is happening now.

Thank-you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

Belonging

And in that glittering place
let me stretch with your heart
at full speed, blind and intent.
Let me dwell in you
until I am so familiar with our union
that it becomes part of my eyes.
With memory full,
we can walk home,
hand-in-hand,
in the permanence of belonging.
So much a part of the other
that the "other" does not exist.

(The Music of the WingMakers-Volume 3)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 am 
Posting Freak

OK. I'll speak more directly here for understanding. What you need, is a new form of communication. The way you are processing things is not wrong... But you don't follow that. No, you are doing something else than that which goes through you. It is a contradiction. Look now at what I have just said. Replace the second person by the first person. Then you can see that the contradiction I was talking about, meant in that sentence, that I did do what went through me while I said we didn't. Are you following this? So I told the truth in both ways. While when you express in contradiction you can analyse that what you say is in both ways not correct; but the first check point must be whether it is correct here now, to the expression itself, and second in its generality (that should already have been the first point), and third keep looking or "think twice" whether what you describe or point out is correct. But the thing is, that the intelligence itself takes care that you will ever speak the truth if you only express what actually goes through you. Then you can check and you will see the most marvelous things in your own expression. And when you begin to understand this you can then truly begin transform yourself, self-create yourself. In truth. This is the first thing I must say.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 pm 

Quote:
...But the thing is, that the intelligence itself takes care that you will ever speak the truth if you only express what actually goes through you. Then you can check and you will see the most marvelous things in your own expression. And when you begin to understand this you can then truly begin transform yourself, self-create yourself. In truth. This is the first thing I must say.

YES, YES, YES....express what actually goes through you, what tugs at your heart...this is true EXPRESSION. There's no need to react to whatever- just because, just for the sake of... :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm 
Posting Freak

the WMF was created to be a place where we discuss the WMMs and express our findings about the WMMs and the fact that this distinction was made, is important... and the First Point in showing respect ... for those who joined this forum to do that.

to just ramble on about anything that passes through our minds, and turn the WMF into a chat room, is not respecting the intent of this forum ... and to demand that we respect those that do that, demands that we ignore the injustice that these self serving individuals demonstrate. This "practice" distracts from the intent of the WMF and it encourages others to do the same... which is plainly dis-respect... mis understood as not "allowing" members to share, when the guideline are clearly stated... and Valor is the act of identifying injustice and dealing with it.

Valor:

It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance
of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that
undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.

Art of the Genuine - A Spiritual Imperative

as anyone can plainly see by the title of this non-topic ... this is the 8th time Nat has dis respected the intent of this forum ... (not including all his other non WMM related topics) a simple search of the topics he has created, reveal his habitual IGNORance of the intent of this forum (for 5 years ) even after he created a topic that discussed "the intent of the WMF" ... anyone who believes that this is not his sole agenda is deluded and by supporting his self promoting agenda... you encourage him to continue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

sd you can be such a wet blanket you old fart! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:04 am 
Posting Freak

I know it... it's a thankless job, but someone has to do it ... like a responsible YAME :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 am 
Posting Freak

Star Duster speaks the Truth and if it upsets your perception....good in the long run that Wing Maker Will grow shorter if you adhere to her directions that she in turn received from James....her map quicker to navigate then yours wicked watcher .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:55 am 

Quote:
the WMF was created to be a place where we discuss the WMMs and express our findings about the WMMs and the fact that this distinction was made, is important... and the First Point in showing respect ... for those who joined this forum to do that.

to just ramble on about anything that passes through our minds, and turn the WMF into a chat room, is not respecting the intent of this forum ... and to demand that we respect those that do that, demands that we ignore the injustice that these self serving individuals demonstrate. This "practice" distracts from the intent of the WMF and it encourages others to do the same... which is plainly dis-respect... mis understood as not "allowing" members to share, when the guideline are clearly stated... and Valor is the act of identifying injustice and dealing with it.

Valorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Are you in the least bit aware of how many posts you have made that have no direct relationship to WMM?? Vaguely aware??? Do you realize how much space you have taken up to promote YOUR point of view???? ...oh I know you'll spin it to make yourself be RIGHT...

The incessant never ending finger pointing and valadation to defend the "scriptures" of the WMM is beyond ridiculous. Continue to spin...spin and wield..wield and spin..gain more and more momentum as everything you spin will come barreling back to you. This is the way it works for everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:12 am 
Posting Freak

:P You know... It's been for every single year like this, so it's no more going to change
now.

"Post-Death System (PDS) – This is the system where the individual, upon death of their
physical body, is greeted by guides “on the other side” and review their life experience,
confronting those areas of deficiency and returning to right the wrongs of their previous
life, in other words, karma and reincarnation. The PDS is the means by which the
Sovereign Integral remains in the grip of illusion even though the illusion is a heightened
reality when compared to physical existence on the earth plane. It enables the recycling
of the Sovereign Integral into physical dimensions over and over again.

This process was initially conceived of as the principal means through which the world
would be prepared for Anu to be born into the Earth plane and reign upon Earth as the
undisputed world leader. However, that eventuality has been removed as a scenario."

PCI

Last edited by Nathan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:13 am 
Posting Freak

........and so, castles made of sand slip into the sea....eventually.

"When our hearts are relaxed, loving and understanding, appreciative, trusting, the etheric antenna becomes... becomes receptive like a flower opening its petals to the sun. If our heart is anxious, troubled, angry, or tumultuous, the same antenna, similar to the way a sensitive plant closes its petals at sunset, passes into disorder and its fine-grain connection to the higher frequency radiations of First Source are cut off or diminished.
This etheric antenna, from a biological standpoint, is anchored in the seven glands of the endocrine system which act as receptors to translate the higher frequencies of the Spirit domain to the body and mind, so that the mind can process the encoded information and the body can act upon it."

(Interview with James Part 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 am 
Posting Freak

"Practicing the art of the genuine will enable you to regain and reset your emotional balance with an adeptness that may surprise you. The heart virtues are magnetically powerful because they are the textures of divine love–the most potent force of the multiverse. When you practice these virtues they pull you from the enculturation of the social order and place you in a position of co-creation–not co-reaction."
(The Art of the Genuine)

The way of love is not a subtle argument.
The door there is devastation.
Birds make great sky-circles of their freedom.
How do they learn it?
They fall, and falling, they're given wings.
--Rumi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am 
Posting Freak

SD is speaking her truth, because that is all she wants.
We are learning to speak our truth because that is all we want.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm 

Continue to spin...spin and wield..wield and spin..gain more and more momentum as everything you spin will come barreling back to you. This is the way it works for everyone.

We are the ones who choose what it is we want to spin...is it for the greater good of ALL? Does it cultivate the greater good for ALL? If one chooses to inject poision time and time again, ensuring that there is no growth, cutting the vine at every turn, ensuring that the wings that have been clipped are not to return...then that will be what that one has to deal with.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Bouncing off the HMS walls and thinking just words or intellectual discussions will change anything are not what the Rising Heart, Event Temples and various other breathing exercises are about. The Spiritual Activism aspect specifically talks about the QP as essential in transcending so much and being in a coherent state to apply the 6 Heart Virtues. They cannot be effectively applied from an incoherent state. And it is with the breathing in particular for the state it allows us opens our hearts up to have the virtues flow through to facilitate the planet and the Species. And such a simple thing to do. Don't let stubborn hubris prevent you further from being the conduit of your QP, Sovereign Integral and FS that you are. BREATH!

Then why don't you take your own advice and shut the F up

Don't let stubborn hubris prevent you further from being the conduit of your QP, Sovereign Integral and FS that you are. BREATH!

:wink:

Bless you sister may you learn.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm 

You must really like this post because you continue to repeat it...
And what are you trying to say anyway???

Are you me??? Do you know what I'm doing??? Are you saying that I don't breathe?? Or is this a way to make me look bad or something???

Sometimes I feel as though I've tripped into a kindergarden class...Please communicate with me without sounding like were supposed to fighting over a lollipop. I'm expressing myself---plain and simple. If you want to continue to find ways to make me look bad for your benefit, so be it, nothing I can do. But this is really childish. I don't play these games, sorry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5