WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Please Ask Questions and you shall recieve answers
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
sorry I didn't see you post Jeff, but I would like to try to explain how the WMMs define the Soul ... and you can determine how closely your belief system is aligned to the "Plan of First Source"
The paper called Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness found here: http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html , the LTO defines the six "systems" designed into the Sovereign Entities of the Central race (SECU) through-out the Universe of Universes - This paper defines the Soul as "entity consciousness" - and as much as we have been taught that the Soul is a separate Entity (spirit being, personality) it isn't a Being at all - it is a "component" of the Sovereign individual, much like the mind is a component of the Human Instrument (which is a component of the Entity)

There are six components that work in sync in each Sovereign Entity's core template - defined in this paper as The Remnant Imprint (Muse/Inspiration) the Phantom Core (Scribe/recorder of life's experiences) The Wholeness Navigator (guide/god fragment) Sovereign Integral (life force) Soul (individuated consciousness of a specific entity) and Human Instrument - which has its own "artificial" consciousness in the form of a Human Mind System which includes the intelligence recieved (sub or un-consciously) by the HI from the (formless) components of the Entity that due to their fragmentation are limited to comunicating sub-or un conciously to the Entity via the HI's heart - and in the second Philosophy paper, the LTO reveals that the Entity "fragments" its Consciousness when it incarnates on Earth - so that it can serve its created purpose in an evolutionary developmental process that results in "full consciousness" of the Entity participating in the Plan of First Source... or not - of their own free will (for a noble purpose). This paper also tells us that the fragmentation of the Entity;s consciousness (soul) limits its perspectives of Life on Earth, to perspectives of the Human Instrument (5-7 senses in a 3D reality where the majority of the individuals are participating in the Saviorship (Evolutionary) Model of existence) as it interacts with matter, energy space and time - gaining its own personal experience/knowledge of All that Is - which it shares with the entire Species as well as First Source ... The Human Instrument is the only physical (formful) component of the Entity and it was designed to "carry" consciousness of all that it (the Entity) IS - into this (unknown) region of the Universe and to explore it and to assist our fellow man reach their full potential. The Human Instrument was designed to transmit frequencies (inaudible), embedded with intelligence to and from First Source, through its DNA. When we separated our consciousness/soul from the Entity - it did not diminish the soul's (or the other components) abilities to function and interact as designed with each other - these systems just operate without the Entity being aware of them - sub-consciously .... in the heart/mind system of the Human Instrument - with each component still serving its original purpose without the Entity (or the other components) being aware or conscious of each other or of their full potential when integrated.

The WMMs were created to make the Human Instrument aware of it origins, its purpose and its destiny at the end of this evolutionary cycle ... it is time for us to put ourselves back together, (body and soul - form and form-less) and to move on to the next phase of the Plan of First Source

We are also told in the Materials that every SECU/Human has a soul and a unique fragment of their Creator at its core (but not ever entity does) and that they may or may not have incarnated to Earth (for the final stage of their development and access to the Portal to the Universe of Wholeness) from some other Species/Planet in the "family" ;- that there were six species of soul-carriers created; -and that once each is fully developed via the evolutionary processes; - that they will merge into One species ; - that will take the frequency of Divine Love/Universal truth and Equality to all the inhabitants of the Universes without alteration -

our destiny is to be Emissaries of First Source Intelligence in MEST or the outer rim of the Universe of Universes (7) that encompass "the Central Place where we were born into existence and which we explored (and transformed) for eons contributing our unique - equally valuable - perspective to First Source's (collective)Intelligence- that the entire species has access to (at will) - we are Immortal Spirit Beings that are both Interdimensional and Multi-versal (at will) - who's purpose is to enhance and expand Source Reality until it becomes the dominate model of existence through-out the Universe of Wholeness

we can't do that without being "whole" - the WMMs teach us how to restore is Soul/Consciousness back to the Entity, and how to fuse all of its components together (again) so that they work in sync as One state of consciousness - aka the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... it is the highest state of consciousness that the Entity will aspire to - and is equal to First Source because, collectively - it ITs wholeness - it is First Source

I understand how difficult it is, Jeff, for you to just toss everything you have ever been told about "the soul" out the window, but the Soul is not what we have been taught to believe it is and these materials are not the works of Man ...therefore they can not be compared to the works of Man ... The Soul is not a separate entity that lives in the Human Instrument -watching and advising ... it is the consciousness of the Entity's purpose of creation - that will reveal to the Entity, its origins and destiny and once Transformed/restored, it will be enhanced by its integration with the soul and the other six components of the Entity to the point where it is no longer (self-) limited by the HI but self-REALized because of its trust and co-operation with its "higher Self/Universal Entity"- and then through integration of the other six species, the HI becomes "the instrument of the (self-realized) Sovereign Integral" by blending, realities, dimensions and DNA

Question 12 -- When will we see ET's openly walking around on the Earth and mixing with Earth humans? Assuming of course that official ET govt. disclosure occurs first? What role will the WingMakers play in these events?

Forgive me if I engage in recreation with your question just a bit. Everywhere you are there are extraterrestrials. It's a well-known fact of your scientists that the atomic structure of the human form is derived from particles of stars. Thus, the human instrument is essentially extraterrestrial.

Set this aside for a moment. What animates the human instrument? What is ensouled within the body? Isn't it a consciousness of understanding, borne of the archetype of souls known as First Source? Is this not of extraterrestrial origin?

Both the animating force and the bodies within which this force expresses are not of this earth. What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU -- pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

Now, to your point, extraterrestrials are walking around on earth, you just don't recognize them as extraterrestrials because the human genome and the genome of many extraterrestrial races are essentially the same. There will be ETs of a different cast that will make their presence known in the next decade, but they will not interfere with the social order. When the Grand Portal is unveiled by human hands you will invoke the attention of the Galactic Federation, and humanity will be invited to interact in the affairs of the galactic family. It is then that the diversity of the humanoid species will be appreciated, and it is precisely for this reason that humanity must come to understand itself as a SECU first, and human second.

http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:21 pm 

Very Greatful for this Help!

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
JeffreyJon wrote:
Very Greatful for this Help!

Jeff

you are most welcome, Jeff, I assume that you have been to the WMs website (http://www.wingmakers.com) to find the forum ... and that you have been into the archives - looking for a topic to post in ... if you don't find the topic that you are looking for - feel free to create your own in one of the sub-forums that you are comfortable with discussing but keep in mind that what the LTO has to share, will challenge your current belief system, because it is not like anything you have ever encountered before - and may take a while to "digest" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 pm 

Yes I have devoured most of the info at the Wingmakers site, but not all. Have read all the books thus far and None of this is New to me at all. I receive the transcripts each month from the sessions with Jeshua (Jesus), that come through the most pure and clear channel he works with, Judith Coates. I finally got to travel across the country to Tacoma, WA where she lives, in the spring and speak to him and ask a few questions of my own. When you go there the Energy from Him that you feel is unbelievable and he shows, through Judith, that he knows what you are going to ask before you ask it. He shows that he knows what you were thinking at any single moment in your entire life, and any past incarnation your Soul took on. He has spoken many times about every subject and told how he lived over 600 yrs in that most famous lifetime. He had six children of his own and they took in many orphans along the way.

Anyway, I have read the Sitchen books, tried to read the book from Enki, but it was too difficult to understand. Since I just read the latest, or seemingly latest interview with James and he mentioned Jesus is part of Lyricus or a part or the ring leader of the teaching council it seems and is well aware of Wingmakers and everything James is sharing, I will have the guy I consider my mentor sot-o-speak, and the scribe for Judith Coates, to ask Jeshua next month, the first week of August, about what James has stated here or in the interview. I know it is Jeshua coming through or speaking through Judith Coates and trust that info fully and without any shread of doubt.

I often ask people why they feel inspiration stopped a long time ago and they look at me with a funny, twisted face. I ask them why they feel God, or in this case here, First Source and Jeshua have turned their backs on us here living in these days here and now. I ask them how they feel they can be judge and jury with regards to any written material and shout from the rooftops whether or not it is from a Divine Source or not.

I ask these questions to get them thinking and get the ball rolling and to plant the seeds. Because sooner or later they must realize that medical breakthroughs, inventions, athletes, movies and of course books are coming from inspired Divine Grace. Its just very sad, depressing and disturbing for me, that we can be seeking truths, have all this new spiritual revelations drop in our laps and yet find that it is nearly impossible to make use of it or transform our lives and the lives of all those we come into contact with. I'm hoping James will in some way take us through the barriers we have erected for hundreds or maybe thousands of years and do it while we are here as these Personalities that we know ourselves to be and not have to enJoy such things in a lifetime or two in the future. I am starting to finally settle down a bit and not be so angry and upset over this dilemma, and to accept and allow it all to unfold when it unfolds.

Please hang in there with Me, as surely I might say something here that some of you find or feel is incorrect and not in alignment with what you feel to be truth from your perspective. If you listen to GOD in the book, The Impersonal Life, written by Joseph Benner in the late 1800's, youu will see that God tells us that even James and his info should be put aside and not followed, because we simply need to turn it all over to First Source, or something like that. My words not FS. I trust that book too and feel it is from FS, but I have not learned how we actually just drop everything and turn it all over to FS. I have stated silently and out loud several times this is my wish or choice, but my life the very next moments seems to go on exactly the same, with the same sort of thoughts, feelings and reactions to life itself.

Like I said, this Journey can be pretty darn depressing and maybe that is why I find myself here once again amongst you all and with your perspectives to share.

Much Love Always, ALL Ways,

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 pm 

Jeff,

What you are searching for has already found you. You just have to be still enough to listen. Listen to your intuition, not clairvoyants or medians.

I would say forget everything you think you know, clear your mind and de-school yourself. Think nothing of finding your soul in others or some where else besides your own inner heart.

The journey is personal, no one can show you an exact "way." James has simply presented a frame work, one that the individual animates in their own time and space with the virtues of the heart.