WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Please Ask Questions and you shall recieve answers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I want to start this topic inspired by some new material written by a member of another forum that called himself 'Hidden_Hand' he claims he is from an ancient sacred bloodline. that text can be found here

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

Basically you ask the question and WE will answer them to the best of our ability. We can only answer if you ask so lets get the questions rolling!

I'll start off with an ascended master prayer i say everyday...
We are beings of the violet fire
We are the purity god desires
God's will not ours
Be done!

Keep asking questions... it works if you work it ♥

Post subject: Re: Please Ask Questions and you shall recieve answers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, I remember reading this as it was posted on GLP originally... these "elite" have the advantage, because they are taught these things as children...and it is kept from the rest of us ... however they have a very specific reason for releasing it ...

It is very similar to Kabbalah, in as much as it was kept "secret" for two thousand years... after a while, even "they" get tired of living in a world that looks more like a train wreck...and need to let this knowledge out to restore some "peace" . But do not doubt that the reason that those who rule us can is because they KNOW the ancient knowledge given to Adam to "subdue" the earth. Even James hints that it is all a "mathematical formula" using sacred geometry and glyphs to string it along...and that it has everything to do with being able to "transmute" energy using Light and Sound... words are the expression of intent and "toned" into BEing.

The Light, in this instance, could very well be the "orbs" we are seeing, the tones have been lost/scrambled in language and music, but they are still very much available to the Alchemists working on his personal reality... The reason this has been kept secret is said to be to prevent some from abusing the power, but actually they use it to "stay on top" ... it was meant for everyone, but egos got the better of those who learned how to "do it" and they "sold" this knowledge to support themselves...but alway with-held enough to keep their position in the "hierarchy" of the pack.

there is, at this time, as James has also said, so much "static" within the frequencies, and so many "projecting" that it would be in the best interest of those who want to control us...for us to gain "focus" ... of course they are not going to let us know everything they know, just enough to "clear the air" so their mojo is more effective....there is a reason for their feigned jester of "kindness"... they need our undivided attention....our energy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 am 

Pride is a self created prison of the divine-complex in the 6th dimension.

Every kind of blood is a part of creation so what is the reason to speak about parts?

(;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:00 am 
Posting Freak

hell, Mike, we are still muddling through the fourth dimension... trying to figure out how to master the emotional rolly coaster, when the rug is constantly being pulled out from under us by 3Ders :roll:

I see that GLP has reposted an entire edited version of what the "elite insider" had to say... and I was reasoning to myself, that even they are programed... and that their reactions do not reflect their own true identity either...but perhaps they are even MORE programed that we are ... like James said, even the jailers are in prison too.

while their agenda claims to be for the greater good, which they believe we can not grasp... it is their agenda to keep us distracted - instead of teaching us how to catch the fish they insist that we become dependent upon them for our daily bread... to the point where even if the gates were wide open, we wouldn't even consider leaving the table.

how dumb would we have to be to not understand, that the shepard keeps his sheep healthy because they profit him... what he doesn't eat, he sells... with little or no regard to their "feelings" ... the greater good becomes what makes the Shepard appear greater and what makes him feel or look good.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 pm 

Im abit curious about this IB(Heart) of man. Its many different names as ive come to see, so this
what you can feel thats always with you and still not really physically should be the right word.
(Like You fully, but at the same time god is out also)

Is there a way to open this heart on people by showing them a different way to observe we and I?

Are you able to change mood? anger/grace freely- Yes/no?

Do you stand on feets or legs?

What would your definition of "stand" be?

Dont mind riddle answers. Thanks

“If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.” -Swedish proverb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:04 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

“If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.” -Swedish proverb

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I might as well just pick one and spare the rest. - Willam Waterstone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Better still - just think of you every time I see a living rose...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Roses are living proof that 5d IS RA EL.....and we have "passed" through the 4th realm....and are living in IT.....the Compass worked James....Thank You.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:23 pm 

markzorb wrote:
Roses are living proof that 5d IS RA EL.....and we have "passed" through the 4th realm....and are living in IT.....the Compass worked James....Thank You.

Why arent we teaching people how reality works so people can be able to learn normally like this information that you gather and later brings you to a
higher level of vision?

Its like nothing to say really, but if you say it people will start seeing you if you make them see with the right questions since with the compass- its
like you could take from everywhere you look- within mind etc.

What is an ion?

Is the compass what we call when "man" is realized to be more then this physical body? (When window sees "you"- together with reality when its realized that both "are" still within this but different.)

I do not really need any answers since ones words are defined from ones own understanding, but the insight from those words can ofcourse help a great deal.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Welcome, Krixo, to the WMF ... I find your unique way of questioning, refreshing, and also an admission that you recognize you have the answers, but perhaps need a place to "project" the questions, for a better understanding.

James has mentioned that finding our "personal wisdom" deep within the core that we all share, is one of the main purposes of the WMMs... I believe that sharing them, in our discussions, is perhaps one of the most important things we can do in the forum, as all are enhanced by these "universal truths" and our individual consciousness is expanded by the heartfelt experiences that others contribute... even when it is presented as a "riddle" :wink: for us to ponder.

I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about these works. To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all.

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure.
http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html James - Q and A - 24 Session 2

more indepth look at the quantum heart here: http://www.wingmakers.com/lyricus6.html and HeartMath.com too :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:43 am 
Posting Freak

Krixo wrote:
markzorb wrote:

Why arent we teaching people how reality works so people can be able to learn normally like this information that you gather and later brings you to a
higher level of vision?

Its like nothing to say really, but if you say it people will start seeing you if you make them see with the right questions since with the compass- its
like you could take from everywhere you look- within mind etc.

What is an ion?

Is the compass what we call when "man" is realized to be more then this physical body? (When window sees "you"- together with reality when its realized that both "are" still within this but different.)

I do not really need any answers since ones words are defined from ones own understanding, but the insight from those words can ofcourse help a great deal.

Thanks.

You got it in looking in the Intelligence of the Heart where its not of words so much as feelings that lead you if you will...no programming...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:10 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
You got it in looking in the Intelligence of the Heart where its not of words so much as feelings that lead you if you will...no programming...

The fire in your heart, hunger for knowledge and the feeling of experience this world as you and to see the polarities makes u smile.

"I am a musician, but I'm another type of musician." -Quotation of Sun Ra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 am 
Posting Freak

I discovered that by saying the sound of the Heart Virtues over and over a song emerged that though wordless gave me the answers i sought.....a Trinity of sorts...Appreciation-Compass- ion / Forgiveness-Humility/ Understanding -Valor.....and a strength within me emerged....that i WINGMAKERWILL forever thank James for showing / providing me with the Golden Compass(ion) that helped me find my Way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:19 am 
Posting Freak

Krixo wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

The fire in your heart, hunger for knowledge and the feeling of experience this world as you and to see the polarities makes u smile.

A musician understands well the fluidity of emotions, the musician feels with their whole body inside and out what words are just too limited to express, a musician can tap into depths waiting to be discovered... as I smile listening to the music ...inside... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Krixo wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

A musician understands well the fluidity of emotions, the musician feels with their whole body inside and out what words are just too limited to express, a musician can tap into depths waiting to be discovered... as I smile listening to the music ...inside... :wink:

Indeed, find it and you know it; no need to show it.
If we are here to "Know Thyself" why do not people see you as i see you?

Kinda sad really.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Maybe because they don't see the beauty of their true self and can't hear the music...yet... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 pm 
Posting Freak

maybe because they are unique by design...and self created Sovereigns and they understand that being equal doesn't mean being the same...and having a different perspective serves a purpose ...and all that is required to get along is that we do unto others as we would have them do unto me. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:01 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
maybe because they are unique by design...and self created Sovereigns and they understand that being equal doesn't mean being the same...and having a different perspective serves a purpose ...and all that is required to get along is that we do unto others as we would have them do unto me. :wink:

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm 

It seems our soul is quite connected to us, the personality and conscious mind, but we do not have any knowledge or sensations or feelings, knowings, of this connection whatsoever for the majority of mankind.

It also seems that our Soul or maybe Higher Self makes all decisions or possibly just the really important ones, and so it seems all the talk about us being Divine Holy Creators, creating our experience might just be Wrong.

I was told by a mentor of mine, that with healings, the Soul must agree or allow this. Same thing with the time of our death. We cannot consciously choose to live to be 300 yrs old or any such thing, as the Soul will decide when we leave the body for good.

It seems that many who knelt down before Jesus went away with no healing and much of those cases were not reported in the stories on his life. I am told that their Soul was not wanting a healing for that time or that life even.

So I am wanting everyones "opinion" on this, even though none of us can really KNOW what is truth and what is not.

If I went to church and asked such questions I think we all know what the response would be, "We Are Not To Know Such Things" or better yet, "God works in Mysterious Ways".

Has James taught us yet how to communicate with our Soul? Because if we cannot make this connection, then we shall never know what is in store for us, or whether or not we can transform our lives here and now.

Peace, Love and Light,

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Jeff, The Soul being a personality or conscious is rather debatable. You could live a thousand different lives in the You that is you would never be exactly the same. If you were the same character,every single life,I would be firing My so called Higher-Self.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Jeff, If a person goes to a healer for a Healing,It would mean they already wanted to be healed. If Beleiving you are healed is all that you need,maybe the person wasnt really,really Ill. Their was a person in my family that went to see Billy Gramms Mentor for a Healing. Her life didnt improve,she spent her last year in Iron Lung. Did she except Death,That she was dieing,and was going to die,yes. Did it give her Hope,Yes. She was told that she would go to heaven,that she would never feel the pain again. Guess What,I was born with some of her memories. I think I have figured it out,how memory is transfered from generation to generation. This person,didnt die from a disease that is inherited,nor is it a genetic transfered disease. It was enviornmental. Her exposure,in her condition was to far along. Sometimes the cure is worse than the illness. Has this affected me,Yes. I started have her memories after I had exposure to the same enviornment. I also started having visitaion by a female entity,that would sit at the End of my Bed in Rock me. Do I beleive their is a after-world,a place were people go after they die . That is controversial.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:57 am 

"Has James taught us yet how to communicate with our Soul? Because if we cannot make this connection, then we shall never know what is in store for us, or whether or not we can transform our lives here and now.

Peace, Love and Light,

Jeff"

Jeff,

James is providing individuals with a "framework" in which our personalities can bring their soul into day to day expressions and guidance that leads them into an integrated state of being. The framework is living from the heart and practicing the six heart virtues. It is about mastering one's emotions and disentangling them from the trappings of the mind and re-centering their focus on listening more to their intuition, that inner voice that we have subdued and been trained to believe is foolish and weak. It is not an instant ah ha moment, it is a journey that takes focus,perseverance and the right intention. The intention being one of unity and wholeness, not for one's own enlightenment, but of one's desire to be a part of the whole of humanity as an integral point of awareness and by expressing their heart virtues brings their part of divinity into the world and brighten the paths for others to follow. I would suggest visiting http://www.eventtemples.com and studying James' e-books in the download section. I gain a different level of awareness and understanding each time I read the papers. If it doesn't click right away and resonate immediately don't worry, just digest what you can and come back later.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:58 pm 

Zoarastera,
I was not stating that the Soul was the personality or conscious mind. I was saying these seem to be three parts of the total Self, who we really are. I was hoping to say, that the Soul is the one part of ourSELF, that we have no communication with, or the part that makes decisions that we know nothing about.

We are told in several of the books I have read, that we cannot ever lose our life, without consent. That we always choose the time of death. But that as you know, is not our everyday conscious thinking mind that makes this decision about death, or healings, but rather the Soul.

And so I am just wanting to discuss this and hear opinions about this, since we are told by many sources, that we are powerful creators, creating our experience FULLY.

And once again, it is not the personality that we know ourself to be, that is creating or making big decisions about death or healings.

So why are we told we are Creators, powerful ones at that?

When I ask this to a few who I follow and respect, they tell me, just who do you think you are Jeff? In other words, the Soul is not separate and is in fact a part of who I AM.

Not confusing for me at all, but maybe for you folks it is, because of how I am trying to state it or describe my dilemma here.

Thank You for bearing with me,

Jeff
P.S. I am just now getting back here to read the responses and so I will continue on reading them and try to either Thank those who responded or continue the dialog a bit further if need be.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 pm 

Wow, I really appreciate all the feedback and the time spent on my questions! I really only wanted your opinions about who is really calling the shots here? Let me put t his another way, we are creating our life with our moment to moment choices and decisions, along with the associated feelings and intentions.

Yet I have been told that some healings don't happen because the Soul did not want it. So it seems that we are creating with our choices in each moment, but the Soul is ultimate authority and especially with the seemingly big things like when we actually die and if we have any healings or not.

None of us are choosing to have a car accident next week and die from that, but it seems from some Sources, that we could never die without agreeing to it. And for me, it is not the Me that I think I am doing this decision making, but rather the Soul, which is a part of who I AM, yet we do not know what the Soul wishes or chooses for us.

I am thinking that we can Want a healing of some sort, and the Soul may not want that. If I am understanding one of the responses here correctly, the suggestion is, that if I went somewhere for a healing, then the Soul must be in agreement on that.

And once again, I am feeling more like, there are two different parts of the total Self, making decisions and sometimes they conflict with each other.

I don't want this to drag on and on and maybe it is not something any of us can answer at this time.

Cheers,

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:15 am 
Posting Freak

Jeff You are the Soul,This life your living belongs to You. Reincarnation isnt real,You would be amazed at what information has been passed down to you threw the ages. Even more so,how many of your ancestors have shared their stories with you,simply threw the seeding. Incarnation happens during your life-time,you could enter your life at anytime. Being Time-Shifted is really really messed up,Ive been their. Focus on Being Here Now, if you keep focused,in you trust yourself try to pull yourself out of auto-pilot. Take control of your Life,(Remember the Law) Do no Harm to Yourself or Others. Youll know when you have returned and are no-longer Time-Shifted. Welcome.