WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ramblings 7
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:00 am 
Posting Freak

Well, star its a step up from before (I think), when he was denying that self or Self existed. He's now swung over to the otherside where that's all that exists huh CV? He obviously hasn't experienced the Event Temples either. The love expressed and felt there is not like what he and seed exchange in poetry on a sentimental level. The love expressed and felt in the Event Temples is unconditional and ever so inclusive of especially those aligned with it. You know you're aligned because you can feel it. It's how it works when you know how to give love freely. All the intellectual discussion in the world doesn't know this. Love is something you essentially are and when you know it you just naturally give it. You DO something instead of just talk about it.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, the heart, like any other muscle or organ when not used will go into to atrophy, and even if it is perfectly healthy, it will cease to function, and wither up...and become useless..unless it is exercised regularly...as it is it's intelligence is ignored...or considered a "weakness"... how often to we associate the virtues of the heart with "success" ?

Rich people don't get rich by being compassionate... smart people don't have any compassion for dumb people...they take advantage of them...Virtue is for loosers. good guys come in last and crime pays.

the virtues of the heart are not words...they are actions...not to be "listened too" but to be experienced.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 pm 
Posting Freak

"First Source has limited moves on the “chessboard” because humanity is sealed inside
a prison where the guards and warden of the prison control the money system and
hold and distribute the power among themselves."

"The real problem in this story is that the humans within the prison do not see the
prison as a prison or the guards as guards. They are oblivious to their imprisonment.
Thus, they are not trying to escape from the prison; rather, if they are seeking to
escape from anything, it is from boredom, anxiety, poverty, pain, bad relationships,
illness, depression, and hopelessness. The suppression of their identity as a Sovereign
Integral that lives in eternal and unconditional oneness, equality, and truthfulness is
not even a consideration in their search.

Earth, consisting of the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms as well as the elements of
air, water, and fire, combined with Nature as defined by the cosmos, is the “Queen” on
the chessboard that First Source can use. These are strategic instruments through
which specific walls of the prison will be destroyed and individuals who are properly
prepared can reclaim their identities as Sovereign Integrals and establish a new
transparency and expansion within their wholeness."

Earth/Nature + Individual Preparation= Sovereign Integral Realization

(James Interview-PC)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 pm 
Posting Freak

It is important that lightworkers don't waste their time with the nonsense of spiritual ambition, or worldly ambition for that matter. If you feel right among certain people, in any environment where you get a way with yourself, just pay attention and enjoy what you learn here. In reality, this is where you can experience your oneness after all, and it doesn't get any better. It does get better, but not that way. Beware of the new thing, the shiny pictures, the special experiences by others, for there's an experience for sale in every corner of our lives, but the real experience is of our own conception. Come home to yourself and celebrate what remains.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 pm 
Posting Freak

seed, if there wasn't a "proven way" to "save yourself" the WMMs would serve no purpose.

obviously "listening" doesn't work...you have to DO IT - TRANSFORM your selves - integrate you seperated being(s) and infuse the "soul" into the HI... as it was originally designed...as an SECU, - activate your LIGHTBODY, and shift from the duality of the teacher/savior model of existence, by mastering your emotions, developing a "higher mind" or the ONE consciousness of a Sovereign Integral and start multiversing

James shares the "proven way"... we have all we need, and then some, NOTHING prevents you ... so what are you waiting for? (an invitation?)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:36 am 
Posting Freak

The Wholeness Navigator, our shared pool of wisdom, is the aspect of ourselves that keeps us "on track" with the whole because it sees the whole; where we our selves can only see fragments, parts of the whole. The transformation of the individual that is coming from this unification force is enacted on various levels of their entity Source Codes.

Pluto is an important planet in an astrological chart, these times. Pluto stands for renewal in one's life. Now coincidence wants (I see) that the Sabian symbol for Pluto's postition today (4° Capricorn: A party entering a large canoe) is connected to the symbol for Pluto in my personal birth chart (10° Libra: A canoe approaching safety through dangerous waters). The canoe may well represent the Wholeness Navigator. I thought my symbol was a very good symbol for the Wholeness Navigator, as a fragment of the Source within a living being, who have to learn and live this way of transformation/mastership themselves, in this world today. It is just like a canoe through wild waters that -- at last -- really calm down. It is like when you come from a place of great noise among the stillness of the other side; suddenly everything seems almost translucent. And you start to remember what happened.

Open me to the stains
of this land that original sin cannot explain.
Let these symptoms go
like dead, yellow leaves fumbling
in swift, guiltless currents downstream.

Downstream where the slum
lies in waiting.
Downstream where the idols' headstones
are half-buried in muddy rain.
Downstream where animal tracks
are never seen.
Downstream where
the lens of love is cleaned with red tissue.
Downstream where the herdsmen
herd their flock and beat the drums
promising a new river that never comes.

Chamber 10

(Pluto came into the 4th degree of Capricorn with March and retrogrades, after April back to the zero point degree by October (!), but it will never have entered Sagittarius. Pluto will enter Aquarius right before 2025, and Aries right before the Grand Portal. In a sense, the passage through Pisces back to the beginning is our Grand Portal. Pluto will be back where it is now in the 23rd century.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Pluto is the Ancient Arrow, Sagittarius shoots.
This is the moment of truth.
What a joke.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Pluto goes into the 5th degree of Capricorn next year, and the 6th degree in 2011 and this is very special. This is the year of the Animus prophecy of the WingMakers mythology. In my personal birth chart, my very descendant falls upon 6° Capricorn, and it is a symbol James has used within the Energetic Heart, right before HEART MAPS and FINAL WORDS.

Quote:
POTENTIALS AND CHOICE

There is a part of you, quiet as it may be, that asks a logical question: “If First Source is so powerful, omniscient, and the source of the highest love, how and why does an individual like me make any difference?”

If you didn’t have the potential to make a difference you would not be here. The operative word, in this case, is potential. Having this potential is precisely what defines the individual because with potential a choice must be made. If we could leave everything to our Creator, we would be comparatively less valuable—a commodity of the cosmos.

However, each of us carries the possibility to transmit into this universal grid of humanity and contribute to it—not because it requires something of us, but because we require something of it. The gesture of placing your heart of hearts on the palm of your hand and offering it to your brothers and sisters in selfless contribution is the ultimate sign to First Source that you are prepared for the dimensional shift.

A signal must be offered, and it must be the exact signal or it will pass into lower dimensional grids that do not have access to the energetic pathways to transport your signals to the Central Sun.

There are many grids that encircle the planet and human consciousness, but only one interpenetrates all. Only one is inclusive without exception. And it is this grid that is being engineered to accommodate the coming shift. You can think of it as a “shoehorn” of humanity’s consciousness that will move the earth to a new dimensional state. The stronger this grid is, the better it will serve its ultimate purpose.

(The Energetic Heart)

A dark archway and
ten logs at the bottom paint
a picture of hearts

Combusted by the
mere thought of you I place my
heart of hearts upon

the palm of my hand
and offer it to you and you,
vestiges of wings.

Quote:
LESSON 276

The Word of God is given me to speak.

1. What is the Word of God? “My Son is pure and holy as Myself”. And thus did God become the Father of the Son He loves, for thus was he created. This the Word His Son did not create with Him, because in this His Son was born. Let us accept His Fatherhood, and all is given us. Deny we were created in His Love and we deny our Self, to be unsure of who we are, of Who our Father is, and for what purpose we have come. And yet, we need but to acknowledge Him Who gave His Word to us in our creation, to remember Him and so recall our Self.

2. Father, Your Word is mine. And it is this that I would speak to all my brothers, who are given me to cherish as my own, as I am loved and blessed and saved by You.

(ACIM Workbook)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:15 pm 
Posting Freak

In the time of the Pharaoh's, the symbols of the stars were already written, and for 6° Capricorn it was A walking man with two puppies upon his shoulders. As this was at the end of Aries (btw, a dog is a symbol of Aries), it has been written or pictured for Pisces, though it did develop further:

A man covered in a walking cape, carrying a puppy on each shoulder, and holding in his outstretched hand a heart covered by a flame. (Janduz)

A dark archway and ten logs at the bottom (Sabian)

The Word of God is given me to speak. (ACIM)

Last edited by Nathan on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Human's have been dependent upon the Stars, since the beginning of time...and look where it has gotten them

IMO the difference between smart and stupid, is NOT repeating the same failed experience more than twice (shame on ME)... like what you quoted above (and then negated with ACIM BS) is makeing you aware that YOU HAVE A CHOICE..."each of us carries the possibility to transmit into this universal grid of humanity and contribute to it" ... you can not sit around and pray for God to do it for you...you have to DO IT yourself.

..............................NOTHING PREVENTS YOU

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Wholeness Navigator – This is the element of HMS that activates the individual's authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path. More about this later.

(James, PC)

Quote:
Genetic Manipulation System (GMS) – This system was an outgrowth of various interdimensional races working to create a suitable instrument for accessing the physical world. It was Anu who specifically wanted to not only access the physical world in order to exploit its resources, but to do so by suppressing the infinite beings that would power the human instruments so he had the equivalent of willing slaves. Yes, infinite beings can be suppressed into finite beings when they are subjected to HMS.

In the course of engineering the human instrument, it was decided to create GMS as a means to modify the human instrument over time, as it evolved, to ensure it would never achieve self-realization or the Sovereign Integral state of awareness. The state of satori, nirvana, cosmic consciousness, enlightenment, and rapture were all different names for heightened states within the GSSC, which was still within the HMS domain, but these became checkpoints that triggered GMS interventions. The true state of the Sovereign Integral – even after death of the human instrument – was never realized by a member of the human family until very recently.

(PC)

Quote:
God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) – This is the central element of the HMS that anchors separation. The individualized human being, free of the HMS, is called the Sovereign Integral in the WingMakers mythology. This is the true identity of each and every human being. In this model of the Sovereign Integral, we are Gods of our local multiverse, and collectively, we are First Source in the multiverse.

(...)

In essence, GSSC is an aspect of HMS that perpetuates separation. Just as different languages separate, different religious and spiritual pathways separate the human family, and make possible a race that is more easily controlled and pacified through the GSSC.

(PC)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Teacher: If someone plans to begin their teaching profession before they have adequately trained as a student, and the universe responds in kind by providing them students, they may perpetuate their own misunderstandings upon those they teach. This is a common example for would-be teachers of the spiritual arts.

There is a saying in the US... "Teaching is what people who can't..., do"... it amounts to talking about what other people DO...and is easily circumvented by buying a manual... anyone can teach/preach :lol:

now, if you were sharing your EXPERIENCES...maybe someone would be willing to listen...but all you have to offer is a dependency on someone else's say-so...which demonstrates how totally programed you are by the HMS...and how you support its perpetuation...of pure dee-lusional mumbo jumbo.

the WN got you here, but it can't do it for you...Jesus can't do it for you...GOD can't do it FOR you.

seek and ye shall find...doesn't mean wait around for IT to show up...or for something to "happen"

Teacher: There are no techniques. This is the great fallacy that has swept across the universe of sentient beings. We persist in our belief that there is a formula or ritual or teacher that can bring us enlightenment – or the knowledge of God.
the knowledge of God that you seek is contained in every step of the undivided process. It is not realized in some sudden, elusive revelatory experience at the end of your journey. It is found in every step along the way.
Teacher: Do you appreciate the transformation of consciousness? Is it something you have directed the Universe to supply, or are you waiting for a teacher to take you by the hand and lead you to the Light and Sound? In other words, are you waiting to evaluate the instruction of a human being, or are you directing the Universe to supply this experience?

Teacher: The Universe and you are the teacher. Together you are the active, unswerving, tireless, ceaseless, on-demand pathway that can provide the direct experience. Or, you can wait for the Universe to send you messengers clothed in human form who are less active, direct, energized, responsive and enduring – if that is your choice… your directive.

Student: So you’re telling me to become more of an active partner with the Universe.

Teacher: Add responsibility and acceptance of your capacity to partner with the Universe, and you have properly evaluated my instruction.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan,Downstream the part you quoted reminds me of Old Growth. It seems where ever their is a story about civilization being Built,their is also the story of what has happened to our World. The only way to find Old growth is by sinking deep,in wear diving gear to go to the bottom to wear one finds what is left of the old growth. I wish I could remember the correct answer to the amount of TREEs that have been cut down,and some species nolonger exist as a result of over harvesting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi zoarastera, I would say there will always be species, and there will come new species. We will remember everything in our own time. Why everything happened. All the relationships; it is time for us to take full responsibility for our relationships with one another in love. If I am here, it is not to fear and not love. I have not come to this earth to discuss with anyone what is the truth and what is not, I have come to demonstrate love in all human expressions we have come to know up to date (and more). If one cannot understand me in one thing, it doesn't matter, I will ask them, what do You love? Take all the time to go into that. And be sure, that they don't forget something here; and meanwhile love. Create these spaces, give it your time, your energy, and all your love. You personally, I know, have done this forever. But then we come. Afterwards. Because then they have listened and seen, there is this connection. Then, I will say, now it is my turn. Let me tell you about what I love. And then I will open the Grand Portal to the future, to all that is of my world.

When I am found out -- after I am gone --
by a stranger's heart whose drill bit
is not dulled by impersonation,
I will open eyes, peel away skin,
awaken the heart's coma.
I will set aside the costumed figure
and redress the host
so its image can be seen in mirrors
I set forth with words bugged by God.
When these words are spoken,
another ear is listening on the other side
beaming understanding
like lasers their neutral light.

Chamber 17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm 
Posting Freak

awwww Nathan that is so sweet, that you have offered Zoar your way... but I seriously doubt that she signed up as a member of the WMF to hear "your way"... I happen to believe that most people who became members expected everyone to be discussing the WMMs... and their "proven way" to unify the species.

maybe if you were actually listening to these "words bugged by God"... you would be "beaming with understanding" :wink:

Love is a fundamental action that, in itself, is not sufficient to bring a species into alignment with the purpose and objectives of First Source or God. While love serves a vital function in coalescing humanity and healing its self-inflicted wounds, it is the knowledge and rightful application of new sciences that will reveal the human soul to the mind of humanity. And it is this revelation that will bring humanity - as a collective species - into conscious alignment with the purpose of First Source.

The WingMakers incarnate as humans from time-to-time in order to bring its teachings directly to humanity. The WingMakers have been known by many different names throughout the history of humankind, but always they have been involved in bringing spiritual culture and science to the developing mind of humanity. The purpose of this endeavor is to spark or catalyze the discovery of the human soul – not through the subjective lens of metaphysics or religion, but through the irrefutable application of scientific principle.

These collected works are aspects of this process. I am a translator of these works that originate from a different spatial or dimensional level known as a Tributary Zone. These works are catalytic and intended to help individuals shift their consciousness in order to more effectively access their own spiritual purpose, particularly as it relates to the discovery of the Grand Portal.
Intro to Creator section of WM webpage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:08 am 
Posting Freak

The era of transparency and expansion is no longer the time of confusing and narrowing down. As most people are working in their mind, they may confuse the different things, and the densification tend to drag with it, and narrow down. It is a downward spiral. Materialism, cling to your thing, be negative of others, become more and more addicted, start lying and justifying, get fearful with the world or where it's going, influence or annoy people to your petty perspectives, allow depression to smother you slowly but certain, these are all just a few examples or aspects of the densification of materiality, the anti-expansion. And then go into theory and philosophy and discussion of good and evil. Yet simply and obviously, that is all anti-transparency. The opening to the new era is open-mindedness in its broadest sense. Not to accept anything from another, but to share together and learn new things as an individual that is sovereign this way, and as The Watcher states, no other entity has the right to comment on how you do things. If they don't like it, then they should lump it rather than bother. Don't accept anyone doing this to you. This is the time that all entities may stand-up for themselves and THEIR way. No other way is better.

Quote:
If you do this – not only in words but deeds – you will see a space open up in your life; a sort of emptiness and stillness that lacks human embroidery or definition. This is the place in which you can stand-up and radiate the oneness, equality and truthfulness of the Sovereign Integral. This is the activism that will change the world. It will not be the organizations, the sects, or the militias that bring change. They cannot stand up to the Elite. Only the Self, the Sovereign Integral, operating in harmony with Earth/Nature can stand-up to the Elite and usher in the era of transparency and expansion.

When you voice the genuine and sober self-assessment in all of its textures and subtlety, you are inviting the new behaviors of the Sovereign Integral. These are all signs of authentic forgiveness; they are not the sanctimonious, over emotionalized capitulations of a guilt-ridden follower who intones the ritual of forgiveness like a machine. In apathy, blindness, or utter devotion to the Money Power Grid, it is all the same relative to accessing the Sovereign Integral state. You will be shut out. Forgiveness is the active formula of self-assessment of your present situation and the application of new behaviors that are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

Look upon your life every moment and see if you are operating in the HMS or are quietly going about the business of cutting the threads that bind you. If you feel your behaviors reflect a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness, then you are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

(James, PC16)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan, I very much enjoy your writtings,too me you are liken to a pen pal,I call you friend. Yours Truely a Atlantean,Bridgerider of the Atlantean Ship Wingmaker.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

just imagine, for a minute, if you dare, that "the truth" was "out there"... and you actually found it.
Would you then just put it on a shelf...and go on doing things the way you always did...never actually using it to make a change?

One person at a time, we are discovering the truth ... here and now. One person at a time we are BEcoming the change we want to see in the world and in each other... if we apply that truth to our lives... One day everyone will have the truth available to them... that day is here, now.

you can HAVE food, but if you don't eat it, you will starve to death.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

I dont ignore the cosmology of the tree,nor do I cut it down,nor do I forget it. I do not close the door on yesterday,nor do I live in a state of forgetfulness of the past. I do not shape the future, I participate and the moment,and each has its own flavor. Although my particpation in this experiment has changed the outcome of guilt,shame or even How I have learned to forgive. Everything is still young and years,and their are hearts still healing. I nolonger want to be the one who perdicts,or judges,I want to go with the flow,and be grateful for the experience of Life. I want to Materailize the fruits,and Life of being free. I can materialize what ever I dream of,and with the imaginations of Goodwill I too can enjoy,and others enjoy Life as a True Gift. Our greatest possession is our pearl and the wisdom,see it as beautiful as is. Their is no need to peel the layers away,for it well always keep its shape,yet it takes away from the rawness,and the genuine of its glory. It doesnot need to be polished or even fasceted.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Zoar, I am having a hard time understanding how pointing out that we join this fourm to discuss the WMMs, is seen as a judgment, when that is the stated intent of this forum? Maybe you could explain this phenomena to me?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:53 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you, I feel so too. The simple ramble is the important assessment that everything is Source Intelligence. It is the intelligent being that pervades all things. Those who are truly interested in the Sovereign Integral state must ponder this alone, that all other identifications are illusion. Within the illusion you are always busy within layers within layers of personal concerns, worries, fight, struggle, pleasures, boredom, idling really. You don't really do anything. You just live and that is it, you are wasting your life, the little time you have left. This realization is the royal road to approaching the divine within every moment in intelligent action. It means one will use the human instrument as it is meant to be, breathing of energy applied to a strong current that aligns the particles of your existence. Only so there can be the realization of the work on other levels, dimensions too, to anchor this unification force firmly on our planet. Give those who already have more. Let go of all that is unnecessary. Listen for love/intelligence. Have good confidence. All is well within our heart, and there are good things coming.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm 
Posting Freak

the "simple ramble" is just that.. skimming or skipping along the surface ... no depth, no focus other than superficial ... Them materials specificifically suggest that you focus on them exclusively for as long as it takes to release the embedded frequencies ... that can't be done by beating around the bush, even if you do it for years. :wink:

The WMMs suggest in the Fourth Philo, four techniques that will allow a new energy stream to flow through you...these currents will take one to the deeper ... where the whales sing.

if you were to dive below the waters
where the whales sing their songs
into the gathering of deep currents
that pull our courage along,
channels that flow free of worldly levels,
you would find me there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

"My heart’s voice penetrates all worlds without translation as a sub-photonic light and inter-dimensional vibration that produces sound."

" If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness."

Nothing is missing.

Nothing is wrong.

What's needed is already present moment to moment.

"Our union was, is, and will be forevermore."

"Live in clarity. Live in purpose. Live in the knowledge that you are in me and I am in you, and that there is no place separate from our heart."

(FS-My Central Revelation)
(FS-My Central Message)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

This activation is a natural evolution of the human instrument. It arises from the desire to feel unified and whole, which is precisely what the human instrument was designed to obstruct. Remember that the human instrument is what enables the Wholeness Navigator to experience separation and individuated experience within the realm of time and space. Thus, if it is to embody the unification vibration, it must transform.

This transformation is not occurring as broadly as your question implies. It is limited to the human instrument of a small percentage of the overall human population. I am aware that there are reports alleging that the earth, as a whole, is undergoing nothing short of a global transmutation, but it is not the case. Transformation occurs one individual at a time, at the request of the individual. It is not orchestrated for all life forms simultaneously because this would require a cessation of freewill.
A 26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
the "simple ramble" is just that.. skimming or skipping along the surface ... no depth, no focus other than superficial ...

Hi there beautiful.
Try telling that to the "simple" rambling rose in nature.....it (the rose) is something that fulfills its function beautifully. It can occur naturally, be cultivated, be hybridised even, however, it IS and always will be a part of (or apart if that's how you wish to view it :lol: ) you.....in whatever form it takes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTAdyRJ0lLI

starduster wrote:
Them materials specificifically suggest that you focus on them exclusively for as long as it takes to release the embedded frequencies ... that can't be done by beating around the bush, even if you do it for years. :wink:...

.....and of course that statement is aimed at yourself (of which I am a part), so in that spirit, I am not beating about the bush.....I have been known to have a great fondness for the bush.....in all its many forms.....I reject nothing after all, no matter how distorted it may appear at times.....

Nathan wrote:
The simple ramble is the important assessment that everything is Source Intelligence. It is the intelligent being that pervades all things. Those who are truly interested in the Sovereign Integral state must ponder this alone, that all other identifications are illusion. Within the illusion you are always busy within layers within layers of personal concerns, worries, fight, struggle, pleasures, boredom, idling really. You don't really do anything. You just live and that is it, you are wasting your life, the little time you have left. This realization is the royal road to approaching the divine within every moment in intelligent action. It means one will use the human instrument as it is meant to be, breathing of energy applied to a strong current that aligns the particles of your existence. Only so there can be the realization of the work on other levels, dimensions too, to anchor this unification force firmly on our planet. Give those who already have more. Let go of all that is unnecessary. Listen for love/intelligence. Have good confidence. All is well within our heart, and there are good things coming.

.....Aye, there are good things coming.....

One more time everybody now.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTAdyRJ0lLI

:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next