WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ramblings 7
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm 

Quote:
The answers are all present.
Listen.
We are actively choosing not to engage with the distortion/illusion/phenomenon of the world of the HMS.
A construct we can no longer support with our thoughts and behavior. We are here choosing to dismantle the HMS from inside... brick by brick.

We are listening inside and expressing that, following that....unifying from the inside out.
Listen to your own intuitive voice, support it's intelligence, let that be your teacher, receive that, express that.
Speak from the truth of your/our core intelligence, share that, express that with the love you feel for it.
Silently and gently support that surfacing in others so as to not influence them. Be inspired by love.

We are designers/architects of the new forms that are equality/unity based.
There is no enemy to fight, no conflict, no other who is ignoring another, or standing in the way of another, only you limit you.
The answers come from inside when they are listened for. What is expressed then is honest, and appreciated.

It is the field of time and thought and opinions and debate and they will never be able to understand from there.
What I say is something else. Only listen, immediately everything would become clear

Thank you both. :D

... I live where you live.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you, you are welcome and thank you for listening with us together. A few people who listen together can speak to the others and transform the process, and the energy from that moment is amazingly beautiful and transforming the world, to our lives, and perspective. It is the necessary consideration. The interaction from the consideration that begins is the movement that one is. There is no time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more psycho babble from the street loon...

yes, listen closely...instead of "transforming our selves", nathan says "transform the process"

instead of transforming our selves, one person at a time...he suggest the agenda of the NWO..."transforming the world, to our lives, and perspective".

if you are going to listen to nathan, earthbowl, you better listen very carefully...because what he does is take phrases from the materials (because they resonate) and salt them into his own agenda ...while he twists everything around... just take this page for example where he says:

"What I say is something else. If they would only listen, immediately everything would become clear and the truth of my reclamation would dawn to their lives."
and here again Nathan perverts the core of the WMMs.
"Listening is the Grand Portal" (please refer to the glossary for the definition of the GP)

be careful... seed nathan and watcher are disinfo agents...or in WMs terms "black holes"... if you hang around them, you will be sucked in ... their agenda is to distract you from actually experiencing the WMMs, to sow seeds of doubt, while promoting their own personal BS...which is built upon New Age mumbo jumbo...and is not aligned to the Unification Plan. They have been here for many years and their agenda has never changed. They resist awareness at every opportunity.

"There are many competing currents and conflicts within the planetary realm before its entrance into the higher dimensions of the etheric plane. These currents pull you, push you, and deliver you to shores of indeterminacy and questionable value. There are light bodies cast in human instruments that are so darkened that they are like black holes in space, swallowing light in the gravity of their misguided ignorance." Rising Heart pg 11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:01 am 

Why dont I see what you do SD?
I'm not sure. sometimes I think i read more between the lines than the actual lines themselves, and my understanding is based on that, my interpretation. I cant say if i am creating my understanding or if I am truly receiving the actual energy breathed into the words by the other one. HA- I supposed it doesn't matter... because we are all One.
If I follow Truth in my heart, i wont be lost. And for you to believe that, you will have to trust me. Know that I AM as you are.

Much is changing- I feel it intensely... we all do.

now is the time for ....
"... actions of a divine, intelligent energy
Imagined from our highest nature,
Brought to awareness from our deepest heart."
evt2

seed said,
"We are here choosing to dismantle the HMS from inside... brick by brick.
We are listening inside and expressing that, following that....unifying from the inside out.
Listen to your own intuitive voice, support it's intelligence, let that be your teacher, receive that, express that.
Speak from the truth of your/our core intelligence, share that, express that with the love you feel for it.
Silently and gently support that surfacing in others so as to not influence them.
Be inspired by love."

I love you, Starduster.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

well, I hesitated for a long time before I pushed the submit button... because I have never done such a thing before...but I guess I felt responsible, to say NO MORE! will I participate in this deception that has continued for years... and I greatly appreciate your heartfelt response... even though you had no way of knowing how I have painstakingly striven with these members (daily)... who consistently resist the higher intelligence of the WMMs.

ha ha, I have no doubt that I have quoted the entire website to each of them... is it any wonder I almost have it memorized :lol: I do thank them for that, and I honestly hold no ill feelings towards them... I understand, they will eventually arrive home too - we all do... wagging our tails behind us :D

All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated. 1st Philo

everything serves a purpose...and it's all good

The individual can participate in this orchestration of energies, being consciously aligned and supportive of the shifts required to achieve the discovery of the Grand Portal, or they can choose to live life within the survival-based energy system and drift into the Grand Portal with their fellow humans. It is neither fate nor karma that is drawing the human species to the edge of the Grand Portal. It is the event string of First Source, and therefore, the outcome of every human action and thought is an element of this journey.

I recognized you immediately EB, carry on, as you ARE!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 am 
Posting Freak

Listening means one is that interaction, that movement, that process, that debate, that whatever may be going on. The observer is the observed. The moment one sees the truth of this simple fact, everything changes. If you resist this awareness, then not. Then you will remain in your mind. It is this simple.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Listening is not DOING anything, but allowing your ears to focus in on the external tone of a conversation...and it allows your mind to automatically react and respond to a predetermined program... you learn nothing from Listening, only when you experienced or ACT upon, what you are listening to, does it become knowledge...

It is YOUR choice whether or not you will allow yourself to become ACTIVATED... but until you are activated, you remain dormant...asleep, unaware. In a state of IGNORE-ance...letting your mind take the path of least resistance...it is allowed to control you.

something else you OVER look, nathan is that you can't LISTEN with your eyes (reading these messages) you can only IMAGINE, the tone, which is based upon YOUR OWN experience...or programed understanding of the person sending them... which again, is ALL IN YOUR MIND!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Listening is the activity of the heart--where it becomes an ear. When we have found the ear that hears only Truth, then we can sing the song that tells no lies.

Last edited by seed on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:32 pm 
Posting Freak

whatever seed, but you might take into consideration that the heart is an organ of the body, not some entity with a ear or even a mouth, it uses the "intelligence system" of our (programed) emotions to express itself..."It is not that the heart transmits an order to the brain, and the brain, detecting the potency of the directive elects to act on it or not. The heart and brain are a unified system that cycles and recycles energy, information, and intelligence within the human instrument."

the 6th Lyricus Discourse continues to reveals how we can rid ourselves of the emotional debris that is passed from the heart to the brain and the neural network that surrounds it... and this process begins with forgiveness.
"No one can utilize the techniques of the intuitive intelligence if their heart is passing data to their brain that is derivative of emotional distortions common to three-dimensional environments." ..."The difficult part is to understand that the judgment of the ego-personality is impaired, and in some measure antithetical to the intuitive intelligence" ... "in the day-to-day interactions with the three-dimensional environment, the human instrument can lose this balance and slip into an incoherent, arrhythmic, and entangled state of existence."

"Release (forgiveness) is a psychological imperative when an individual aspires to access and express their intuitive intelligence." parenthesis mine

your entangled state of existence with Nathan and his self centered ramblings makes you his enabler...and standing in his shadow greatly diminishes your own brilliance...which we have all seen displayed. When you step out from behind him and express your true identity on rare occasions it reveals your true identity, which is not co-dependent.

Listening to others, is not the same as listening to your own heart and expressing its (individulated) intelligence independently...release your dependence and let your light shine like it did before you got so entangled with each other...be YOU, be Sovereign, and fulfill the potential you have to be an unique individual.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Why is it so important to listen? Especially in a place like this where we speak, talk with one another. When we use words. The mind tends to listen to words in different ways, it listens to the ideas, the mental structure of them as one perspective, or it tries to discern the emotion behind the words, the intent between the lines... But it is important to listen for being able to communicate in a truly new way, that has more to do with music. And even the returning ideas, not only the words, but all the sounds and lights behind the structure that suggests the total geometry of our expression play their role. What do you think we are doing here but learn? Learn to express ourselves in a new way, and therefore you must listen. I make you a song and you say it is not true. What is more true than this singing?

And if you look very closely at my love
you will not find an expiration date,
but instead, the word, imperishable.

Chamber 6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:34 am 

Nathan wrote:
Why is it so important to listen? Especially in a place like this where we speak, talk with one another. When we use words. The mind tends to listen to words in different ways, it listens to the ideas, the mental structure of them as one perspective, or it tries to discern the emotion behind the words, the intent between the lines... But it is important to listen for being able to communicate in a truly new way, that has more to do with music. And even the returning ideas, not only the words, but all the sounds and lights behind the structure that suggests the total geometry of our expression play their role. What do you think we are doing here but learn? Learn to express ourselves in a new way, and therefore you must listen. I make you a song and you say it is not true. What is more true than this singing?

And if you look very closely at my love
you will not find an expiration date,
but instead, the word, imperishable.

Chamber 6

I am trying to understand what you mean.
If music makes me feel good I open to it. If it feels discordant/ uncomfortable to me- I turn it off.
Are you saying we should listen to the heart behind the words?

heart to heart talk :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

"Ordinary light is incoherent because it is omnidirectional and the lightwaves are not in phase with one another so there is no structure to multiply energy. However, a laser produces intense light because it consists of coherent light waves that are aligned directionally and phased for support and reinforcement. Because of this, lasers can perform functions that ordinary light cannot. Similarly the virtues of the heart, when they are coherent within an individual, or within a group of individuals, can produce results that are extraordinary and seemingly supernatural. This requires that both the tacit or implicit levels (the inner source) of heart virtues and their explicit equivalents (actions/behaviors) are coherent. Coherent, in this case, means linked in authenticity and genuineness."

"....there are two main components to this practice: drawing in the fields of intelligence that surround you, and expressing these emotions and attitudes in your behavior and actions. What most people do is to express their emotions without drawing in from the fields of intelligence that surround them–without “soaking” in the divine love that surrounds them at all times in all circumstances. Thus, to practice the art of the genuine, your feelings must be drawn from the energetic “well” that provides you the linkage to First Source and the potential for co-creative expressions. This linkage has existed as long as you have existed. It is not newly created. Perhaps, instead, it is newly forgotten."

The Art of the Genuine

This soaking in First Source Intelligence is the listening we are speaking of, listening to the frequency of divine love 'singing' ITS intelligence, receiving and transmitting this.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak

actually it has nothing to do with listening but expressing from the heart...something we are doing in the orbs topic...expressing the light talked about in the first philo, genuine and authentic, coherent, easily discernable and supernatural. :wink:

"While this may seem like an abstract concept, it is actualized through the practice of looking for the outward and inward manifestations of First Source. In a very real sense, the individual expects to observe the workings of Source Intelligence in every facet of their experience. It is the unassailable expectation that everything is in its rightful position, performing its optimal function, and serving its purpose to activate the fullest expression of its life in the present moment. It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality.

These insights require a new sensory system beyond the five-senses that rule the human world in your time. These new senses are the outgrowth of the Source Code activation, and represent the first stage of the transformation experience. With this new perceptual ability, the human instrument will be capable of sensing not only the presence of First Source, but also the timeless essence within all life that is individualized and uniquely separate from First Source."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Earthbowl wrote:
If music makes me feel good I open to it. If it feels discordant/ uncomfortable to me- I turn it off.

You have to realize how special this is. All music sings of love, and all people have their heart behind their speech, even as they are angry (or apparently indifferent). There is no doubt about this. But very, very rare indeed are those who know what it means to listen for a deeper sound, a more genuine calling.

Quote:
Children and young adults can access the intuitive wisdom through the harmonization of their hearts and minds -- a bold trust of their instincts. But the flair and glamour of the pop culture has a very strong magnetism. The access to their intuitive wisdom is seldom found once the child creates their social persona or protective mask that they wear, which gives them a corridor to retreat from the responsibility of higher awareness and purposeful energetic contribution.

There are some children and young adults that break this condition in the social and cultural order, but not in high numbers or ratios. It's done by the few who have strong blueprints, missions, and inner guidance to access this intuitive wisdom and utilize it for the Grand Awakening.

(James Interview Part 2)

Most of our thoughts we think are not actually our own thoughts. It is something you have heard before. There are only a few thoughts, that are repeated in an endless spiral in very different ways. But you do not recognize the central thought because you have never heard this before.

Quote:
Sensory data triggers thoughts. Comparison of actions and thoughts trigger new thoughts. New thoughts trigger new actions. This cycle repeats endlessly in an ascending spiral, lateral spiral, or descending spiral. This is why sensory data quality is so critical.

(James Q&A S1A7)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:38 pm 

Nathan wrote:
Listening means one is that interaction, that movement, that process, that debate, that whatever may be going on. The observer is the observed. The moment one sees the truth of this simple fact, everything changes. If you resist this awareness, then not. Then you will remain in your mind. It is this simple.

I agree with ya there Nathan everything does change once they see the truth maybe that is why the saying truth hurts is so true lol

I have been listening more to the heart these days and see things in a whole new way kinda nice :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

It is essential to look with new eyes and do the things your own way, and you don't need any others to do this. It is the smallest corners of your own life that matters. People bother about others, and so they don't understand what it means to work with this intelligence that sees all... They think they must somehow find the trick to see all themselves, become clairvoyant and so on, but this is not the way it works. You must become simple and honest. For only when you know what is the depth of listening, you can begin to see all. Then you can see the whole topography of all things. This is really the thing. This is the true homing beacon, to tell the wind your story. If one would only see the beauty of this. Sovereignty would rule.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:22 am 

Quote:

Hi Earthbowl

I know exactly what ya mean that is why i love music it makes a person feel good and gives us a sense of peace and the connection we have with it is amazing at times

I think what Nathan is trying to say is Listen to the words within the song?

I could be wrong lol, but music does touch the heart in alot of beautiful ways we just gotta listen for the connection. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:28 am 

Nathan wrote:
It is essential to look with new eyes and do the things your own way, and you don't need any others to do this. It is the smallest corners of your own life that matters. People bother about others, and so they don't understand what it means to work with this intelligence that sees all... They think they must somehow find the trick to see all themselves, become clairvoyant and so on, but this is not the way it works. You must become simple and honest. For only when you know what is the depth of listening, you can begin to see all. Then you can see the whole topography of all things. This is really the thing. This is the true homing beacon, to tell the wind your story. If one would only see the beauty of this. Sovereignty would rule.

Of course you don't need others to do this i've been standing my own lately the independence feels great!

What works for one person doesn't always work for the other hey i am still learning here

I am honest Nathan prolly the most honest person out there i think people are intimated by that :D

Only we know whats best for ourselves and no one can control that! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:42 pm 
Posting Freak

someone wrote:
And to everyone here who has helped lured me into the right direction i am finally starting to understand how wonderful the feeling of the heart really is!

I'm back in control of my life, my destiny the happiest i been in a very long time i do miss someone always will! They were my inspiration i'll always be forever greatful to them and all of you guys!

Starting to understand what unconditional love really is realizing that it starts by loving yourself first and be happy with who you are the rest all comes pretty easily starting to see that for the first time i guess we have to hit rock bottom before we start seeing things clearly like i said i thrive on the truth it makes me a stronger person. For the first time i am standing my own it feels great to finally get my independence back i just stumbled into the wrong group who likes to control people but never again!

It feels great to be connected again with everything its a beautiful feeling to be this happy and care free :D

:shock: :)

Comet wrote:
Only we know whats best for ourselves and no one can control that! :wink:

OuT oF CoNTRoL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXSP7oEXcTs

:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Focusing on others is to focus on the secondary phenomenon of the world. What we think is that we are separate individuals. What we realize in time is that we are One Being. We are of the consciousness of FS housed in individual instruments designed for the purpose of acquiring wisdom through our interaction with the instrument of the world. Unique perspective is what our sojourn into time and genetic density is about, and made possible through the experience of the world. But we are not of the world, we are only here in it to develop our true wisdom. Not to bother about others is to not focus on the secondary phenomenon of the world but to focus instead on the Truth of our essential Self.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 am 
Posting Freak

Communication is Key to understanding and making freindships,if their is no feild of vibration or tone of equality their is strangers,and seperation from the collective.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Love is unconditional,you Love your neighbor as your-self. Peace is found in letting people be who they are,without any judgement. If one judges they too are judged. The most important intelligence is the virtues of the heart. Seek out and find the Lost,their is no castaway. Castaway you are found. We are the remnant of a one Island world. We are nolonger seperated by SEAs,their is no Ocean that cannot be Crossed. All have Sails,and wings upon ships. We are all spiritual Boats upon the vast cosmic sea. Their is noone more spiritual than another in a moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Focusing on 'others' leads us into separation--into this and that, all expressions of judgment--either negative or positive spring from the well of the mind dividing. The reality perspective of a separate-self defending its illusions ofsecondary phenomenon. "There are no dualities that are real". No self exists to defend, judge, or accept another. Separation is the prison of the HMS. The mask and the mirror. "I am another you" means in truth there is only One of us here. We don't try and express the HV's to be nice to others, The HV's are the language of light springing from the heart of the One Being WE ARE.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm 
Posting Freak

What would love do? What would you do, if you were First Source instead of one human personality? Humans like to play God with the ego, but not for real. Even to love your neighbour as yourself is much too difficult. What is love? Is it an emotional recognition of yourself in another? Not at all. That which you recognize, is the result of an identification, a separate being. There is really nothing to recognize or resonate with. Truth is the only thing. You can't help or change anybody. You can only help yourself, change yourself. You are here for yourself. Nobody else.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak

nice to see you admit it Nathan... I assume you are speaking for yourself :lol:
(no doubt about it from my perspective )

just how can you express a love you have never KNOWn

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next