WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Ramblings 7
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 am 
Posting Freak

We always seem to seek to move with the HMS (Human Mind System) into the different aspects of our existence in order to explore reality, but it is the light body that must fully incarnate and this is really an entirely different ballgame. This is realization. The Self of you is not even cast into true individuality yet. You seek to unify and unite, but you will never succeed as in reality it is you yourself who are not yet unified in consciousness. Those who seek unification are always divided themselves; one who is whole seeks no unification, no uniting of people or groups, and no better way to push through. What you really need is your own wholeness perspective and not glimpses of it as to believe you are the One, but as your practical Knowledge in all that you do as a light worker into the service of First Source. Here you won't speak in numbers, play games with people in exploration, or walk your path as if it meant something or nothing. Here is the place where you have to understand everything. The Domain of Unity is the order of understanding. You cannot communicate if you don't understand all the implications of the expression you answer or question progressively, you see.

Post subject: Re: Ramblings 7
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 pm 
Posting Freak

It is revealing to ask, as James has suggested, "where is the acceleration taking you? When we ask this we can understand something about our real motivation. Wholeness is our true condition, but this truth remains only a concept of the mind until is genuinely felt through alignment with the WN. What changes is our ability to experience this eternal condition of wholeness clearly while still being in the world. Being of the world is believing in the illusion of separation supported by the HMS, whereas wholeness is a state of consciousness that dispels that enchantment.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Joy (Ananda) has no form.

Reality is always already the case, but without realization it has no meaning. People can tell themselves every day how happy they are, but they are not truly happy. Their joy is something very superficial; it has no depth. Their humour -- if they have any -- is nothing but cruelty. It is gross, it is conflict, it is exclusion. And if you go with them, you can also laugh with the others. This is a process of intelligence acquisition at the cost of human drama's. Humour is divine ecstasy of truth and nothing but the truth. It is a fine energy, even as one would roar, it keeps connected to the unification force every moment, whether you laugh or not, the sound remains connected, the action remains connected and there is no need for anything. You will see how funny reality is when you acknowledge the enormous misunderstanding of separation as it is, and it is this perception that transforms people. It is one with love. This earth reality is the place to become separated from everything; every conceivable separation will occur until you understand. You have come to this world to die. And if you won't die, you will keep coming back and be the farce that the collective human drama really is. We are here to help transform that great stock of suffering, slowly, slowly turn away the river of suffering to the Ocean of Milk (so give it to me); we are not here to add to the suffering and make it more difficult. It is enough. You have to be serious in order to find joy, this is the Great Power of light, the true wisdom that unifies because this is the nature of the Sovereign Integral.

Perfection is a concept of wholeness misunderstood

The hidden harmony is found with joy, while the obvious brings indifference (Manifesto)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:16 am 

What is a difference between perfection and hidden joy?

Perfection is a concept and hidden joy is not?

How do you feel my friend truly?

What are you searching for? Why do you claim all this things?

Why do you create ananda concept that has no form?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:49 am 

Nathan, are you the former member 'CV'?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 am 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
What is a difference between perfection and hidden joy?

Perfection is a concept and hidden joy is not?

How do you feel my friend truly?

What are you searching for? Why do you claim all this things?

Why do you create ananda concept that has no form?

I am not creating concepts, but I can understand another takes it as a concept. I am not searching for anything. It is not something I claim, but a simple fact. I cannot do anything that would be a lie. What is your question really? Do you want to know how I feel? Am I your friend? Then I feel very happy. I am not complicated. My question to you would be, why do you always say that what I say is not true, while it is true? We can discuss any point if you will, but then again you see no point and simply repeat that what I say is not true. Year after year (following me around), repeating, it's not true, it's not true. And now you come with a few questions, calling me your friend... Be reasonable, sir.

cv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:26 am 

Nathan wrote:
cv

Yup, I recognized the 'tone'... :?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:12 am 

When you speak about Ananda
is it your Ananda or Ananda do you expect?

It is just a simple question.

When you speak about hidden joy
is it your joy?

It is simple question. No hidden anything.

Btw why this joy is hidden?

Form my point of view true is what we say from your own experience "as it is".

You don't need to answer if you dont't like. But why to avoid answering?

ps. I am not sir. But you can call me like this if you like.

ps2. Spaeking about what is not your own experience is a lie.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:33 am 
Posting Freak

When I say joy is formless, I simply mean it doesn't need any particular form of expression. My expression is a joy of itself. It is not hidden.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:57 am 

But before you wrote "hidden".

As I understood - hidden for 'us", not hidden for you (: (: (:

I hope we ramble with joy...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 am 
Posting Freak

The hidden harmony is found with joy!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Joy has no form, it is realized in the quantum moment opening in the quantum domain. In first point, time stands still in wholeness, and truth is perfection understood. Truth is the breath of life expressing from the SI. The obvious is the expression of dishonesty which continues to support the illusion of the world, the HMS. We are in it, but not of the world, we are using it as an instrument to define our true wisdom. The weight of our physical creations has caused this density, and drug-like it has imprisoned humanity in a kind of sleepwalking state of consciousness. Understanding that phenomenon is illusion, serves to lift the veils, waking us to the realization and expression of our ONE BEING.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:13 am 
Posting Freak

I was going to leave for a little while from this site because I felt I had said enough, but it is not happening because God doesn't want me to leave just yet. You should all be grateful for my presence because every word I write gives you true clarity, but yet you deny my presence and call me a liar. You don't even want to talk to me because you are angry with me. Why? I only speak the truth and you don't like the truth. You prefer to be special and engage in all kinds of useless matters. Don't do this. You won't have this opportunity to communicate with me forever. Very soon I will leave and never return to be able to write to you. I will keep my word. Nothing I say is a lie. All the things you people engage in is misleading you, it is the HMS consciousness. You fantasize about everything and call that science. No, no, you first have to change yourself. There is not one person yet here who has changed. Those who pretend they are different, are all lying. They have not changed. I am speaking the truth. Take the opportunity gladly to communicate with me. For you will not have another opportunity. I only come once.

When I awoke to this truth
it was from a dream I had last night.
I saw two angels conversing in a field
of children's spirits rising
like silver smoke.
The angels were fighting among themselves
about which side was right
and which was wrong.
Who started the conflict?

Then, the angels (First Source) actually pressed my thigh, and death smiled; I could not move or go anymore.
Remember, I am speaking the truth. I am commissioned by God ITSELF.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
I was going to leave for a little while from this site because I felt I had said enough, but it is not happening because God doesn't want me to leave just yet.

WHAT GOD Nathan? ANU? because if that it true, that is the first statement that you have made that makes any sense to me in a very long time... Having made it, you may be able to see just how enmeshed you are in the HMS...ie the GSSC God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) – This is the central element of the HMS that anchors separation. and with that knowledge about your self, you may just want to activate a transformation and free yourself from the HMS.

course, you won't be able to see this post because you have SEPARATED yourself from the WHOLE...maybe if you are lucky someone will quote it... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:35 am 
Posting Freak

You know your posts are hidden to me starduster, not that I am angry with you, but there is no use. I am very accessible. Now, there is something more I want to say about "changing oneself". There is no pathway to First Source. We cannot realize First Source and you can also not suppose you realize IT. All human beings are really First Source, but first one has to realize this, and we are saying there is no way. --I always repeat one can understand everything. This is the point of realization. If you don't understand me, and you don't ask me, but do as if you understand, then it is clear one has not realized a thing. This is a very silly thing, but yet, no matter how amazing this is, but here is where you people make me start so to speak. One has to be completely honest. When I myself am face to face to First Source I actually feel very silly, so believe me, I know what it means. We are all silly people. But the moment we become honest and self-confident from there, we start to change. Everything before that is all pure nonsense. But you do as if you realize so much and treat others who do the same like equals and this is the way you people fool yourselves. To First Source all this doesn't matter. It is our purity that matters.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:45 am 
Posting Freak

I have spent hours pondering if one live even after the Mortal death. Would you give up you immortality to be Mortal Man if you knew you could only be Mortal Once? Surely their is only one Mortality once in a life time. If Mortality is our graven stone,and Image of Idol worship,Who am I,Mortal God? Why would a God come to sacrifice his Mortality?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:52 am 
Posting Freak

If we have not come into the world to fight flesh and blood,who then are we fighting?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Death. That's all we are doing. From morning till evening, until the day we die, we fight death. We do not want to die. We want to believe we are immortal. We want to believe there is a soul that is not going to die and will live on the same miserable life we live now. I am ready to die, and that is living. That is living from the heart. I don't accept this miserable life any more. This constant fighting, ambition, spiritually too, imposing themselves on others, their distance they keep, how can you live that way? Die now. Would you give up your immortality if you knew you could only be mortal once? Surely there is only one mortality in a lifetime! Yes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

It is so easy to do the right thing,it is so natural. The design is so simple,and their is simplicity. The mind does clutter,it creates madly,and gets so engroused in the complexity. I know,I am a artist of my own craft.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak

We are Mortal,That is the physical plane of the 3rd dimension. It is the spiritual plane where immortality resides,the spirit-soul is not complexity. The complexity reside within the mind,until one renders their holy ghost. The struggle resides within the spirit of Man,the fight of his mortal possessions. The Angels wanted to be Mortal,the Mortals want to be Immortal. Their is a symbiotic relationship. Its rather Ironic,A cucumber is a cucumber,until the cucumber becomes a pickle,but once a pickle,it isnt able to become a cucumber again. The pickle is a perishable. Its shelf life is only good as long as its not opened,once open is start to perish. Because the pickle has a shelf life. Its code-its date,its life on the shelf. That is Mortality,to prevail on the surface of Earth,as a Mortal Soul. The Fear is being a Immortal Soul left upon a dead World,with a Immortal Spirit-Soul.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ahhh Zoar, but the pickle lasts much longer, as a pickle than it does as a cucumber... :wink:
and the memories that we carry of the taste - the essence of the pickle ... is eternal.

immortality is a state of consciousness... that we keep in a jar on the shelf...only when the jar is opened can we consume...and let the contents become a part of us ... eternally.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."

Soren Kierkegaard

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:26 am 
Posting Freak

Discipline is very important. Without discipline you cannot do anything. Without discipline you will live a life empty of meaning. Inner discipline is no system, it cannot be taught, it can only be done. If you force yourself to do anything, that discipline is self-deception, this is a pattern of the mind you execute and re-program all the time, that is, you are programmed by that which they put into your mind. You think you are free but all that you do is a reaction, like following orders whether you say yes or no. True discipline is an entirely different thing. It is not based on thought, but indeed rather springs from one's breath. But not that one forces themselves to the breath. It is the harmony of discipline itself that shifts you in your breath, you will suddenly inhale naturally and then you know this is it.

Discipline is to remain with what is, for only there you will breathe naturally to the full.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:56 am 
Posting Freak

Don't hurt yourself.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:49 am 

No discipline is important.
You can do everything. You are free.
Harmonic life is very spontaneus and natural.

Discipline is very important in army or in a church where there are rules of life you must accept
if you want to win a war/game, avoid dengerous things or find some self-victory.
Discipline is always a kind of self-cotrol coming from self-protection.

Torturing-self is a crime.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next