WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Ramblings 7
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

"Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic."

"It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality."

"Life is perfect in its resolve to expand and express an intelligence that is limitless."

(Philosophy 1)

Love is here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I could awaken each of you in this very moment to our unity, but there is a larger design – a more comprehensive vision – that places you in the boundaries of time and the spatial dimensions of separateness. This design requires a progression into my wholeness that reacquaints you with our unity through the experience of separation. ...

Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our own. In the deepest chamber of my existence issues the will to expand, explore, unite, synthesize, and in so doing, reveal yet another layer of my/our purpose.
First Source Transmissions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:26 pm 
Posting Freak

≺✧≻

Unfoldment, evolution, growth/decay cycles and transformation are all bound to the same premise of separation in linear time.

(Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:02 pm 
Posting Freak

any form of Separation is de- illusion :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm 
Posting Freak

All identifications are a form of separation. You cannot identify with yourself: who am I? It is something you remember and held on to. You beat the drums of patterned systematics that control me you may play, or help, that doesn't matter. It is all the same thing; we are all mirrors. But the true difference is between those who don't identify themselves and those who do. You can say I don't identify, well -- you just did. To let go of self-reflection I must care about these things like a mother of her children. But without wanting them; on the contrary! I am not interested in having them appearing at the door over and over. I must give it all my attention, as a matter of fact, nothing else matters even. I must train my mind to switch off permanently, as an entity that has any reality. But it identifies itself as a continuum -- the Self and the Higher Self. This identity is NOT the Higher Self. It's an idea of your mind, an identification. I have repeated this in the past. But it must be written in your soul if you would not repeat it over and over in your mind like a machine. You must see it. Every time it happens! Until you get bored of it to the bone and forget about it altogether who you have been. Each time we identify we are a system that is non-existent. Only computer systems and robots initialize. To look inside, is to look 'outside'. To look outside as such, is HMS. Outside is inside. You know this, but you separate from it by objectification. Objectification is the process of the observer, the identifyer, the separatist movement to be annuled. The dying process itself, our lives have become for so long now. And I assure you, we can die forever; it has been called evolution. When will it end? Must First Source evolve? Why? Because somebody said it? Who said it? But what did they say? Why? What did it mean? For the individual is not existential. Language of light is the manifestation of Source Intelligence. I am not merely rambling.

You use me as something to evolve through only when you separate from me, when we are not one and equal. I would rather wish I didn't exist. I do exist.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 am 
Posting Freak

so basically what you are saying is that we should reject all forms of individuality eh Nathan? which is just justifying your OWN individuality...because the WMMs tell us we came here to develop our Individulated Consciousness... :lol:

and not to reject anything (which also calls for a JUDGMENT) which supports separation, fragmentation and the entire HMS.

you might want to refresh you self, and get your BS into alignment with what the materials have to say about the individual here:

1. WingMakers: Chamber Philosophy 1
Reality personified in the form of individual preferences. Thus, Source ... obtained when the individual consciousness is separated ... responsive to the individual and its perceptions
www.wingmakers.com/philosophy1.html

2. WingMakers Philosophical Glossary
represent the vehicle of the individuated spirit as ... insofar as the individual is concerned. It ... subject to individual control. In other words, individuals will become
www.wingmakers.com/glossary.html

3. WingMakers: Chamber Philosophy 3
The first of these creations was bestowed an individual identity through ... why you were individuated. II. The Individual of Time and ... yet cast into individuality. This stage occurs
www.wingmakers.com/philosophy3.html

4. WingMakers: Chamber Philosophy 2
This search, in large measure, is the fuel that drives the individual to seek ... It provides the individual with the motivation ... is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus
www.wingmakers.com/philosophy2.html

5. WingMakers Music Page
The individual having the realization... a. Is ... find their way to select individuals and help anchor them in ... contact the consciousness of an individual in a manner that has
www.wingmakers.com/music/bkreview2.html

6. WingMakers: Neruda Interview 2
I think at some point it's an individual decision. The Labyrinth Group ... innate intelligence of the individual. So you see, the ... But believe me, these individuals didn't arrive at
www.wingmakers.com/neruda2.html

7. WingMakers: Neruda Interview 4
Bush was a gifted individual who exercised both technical ... is made up of anonymous individuals. They are not sitting on ... I’m not condemning the individual leaders so much as I
www.wingmakers.com/neruda4ex.html

8. WingMakers: Neruda Interview 3
It's the radar system of the individual that defines its path ... to the substrate of the individual being. Are you receptive to ... the life of an individual across a broad sweep
www.wingmakers.com/neruda3.html

9. WingMakers Creator Q & A: Session 2
These sensory data streams will -- in effect -- crystallize the supernal purpose of the individual and make ... as the individual is concerned. ... platform, the individual is aware
www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

10. WingMakers: Chamber Philosophy 4
Mind instead of the physical body of an individual entity. This is ... culture and personal genetics. Individual entities acquire their psychological ... and as an individual. As a species
www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

11. WingMakers Creator Q & A: Session 1
There is no measure or comparison for the crystallized and absolutely individualized purpose of ... with select individuals now and ... Initially, an individual may encounter
www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa.html

12. WingMakers: Neruda Interview 1
In this regard, the ACIO and other organizations -- even individual citizens -- have ... hive mentality, but individual initiative is still ... selection based on individual preferences. And
www.wingmakers.com/neruda1.html

13. WingMakers: FAQs
The exact source of the material remains a mystery. However, an individual by the name ... is truly on helping individuals to shift into their ... be printed for individual use, but not
www.wingmakers.com/faqs.html

14. WingMakers What's New Page
Integral and its purpose as a guiding force of both the individual and humanity as ... amongst a group of individuals as requiring a target ... describes how an individual can manifest their
www.wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

15. WingMakers Chamber Painting Introduction
Individual reproduction images, as well as collections, can be obtained in the Product section of the website. This is the best way to experience the detail and color brilliance
www.wingmakers.com/paintings.html

16. WingMakers: Ancient Arrow Book - Chapter 8
Its operating system was custom-fitted to four individuals, each with security clearances of ten or ... had to rely upon one of these individuals to interface with ZEMI if he chose
www.wingmakers.com/aap-ch8.html

17. WingMakers Products Introduction
Audio Downloads page has over 70 music selections available for download as individual MP3 files so they can be played on your MP3 player or you can burn your own CDs for your car
www.wingmakers.com/products.html

18. The Music of WingMakers
WingMakers and are highly recommended to read. Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness Chamber Music | Chamber Paintings
www.wingmakers.com/music.html

19. WingMakers Chamber Painting Large Format
These prints-individually or collectively-are compelling in a home or office environment. Many people email that they have had a positive effect on their state of consciousness.
www.wingmakers.com/reproductions/lrgformat.html

20. My Central Message
It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence
www.wingmakers.com/mymessage.html

21. WingMakers Creator
These works are catalytic and intended to help individuals shift their consciousness in order to more effectively access their own spiritual purpose, particularly as it relates to
www.wingmakers.com/creator.html

22. WingMakers Products Introduction
Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness Complete WingMakers Collection (9 CDs) This collection consists of nine music CDs (see below for details) spanning the Ancient Arrow
www.wingmakers.com/products1.html

23. WingMakers: Ancient Arrow Project Page
Berges, it is now made available here as a means to further acquaint interested individuals to the comprehensive and multidimensional teachings of the WingMakers. Our appreciation
www.wingmakers.com/fullintro.html

24. WingMakers Music Page
occupied at present by an individual identified only as "Fifteen." There are 15 levels of security within the ACIO, higher Security Levels having access to information not
www.wingmakers.com/music/bkreview.html

25. WingMakers: Ancient Arrow Book - Chapter 4
They transmitted an individual's unique body frequency. The ACIO discovered in 1959 that every person emitted a relatively stable and totally unique vibratory pattern. The
www.wingmakers.com/aap-ch4.html

26. WingMakers: Ancient Arrow Book - Chapter 1
was the lifeline through which individual expression was brought to the surface of earth and its unified consciousness released. In this same way, humanity has a secret root that
www.wingmakers.com/aap-ch1.html

27. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Out where the ocean beats its calm thunder against grainy shores of quartz and sand, she strolls, hands pocketed in a flowing gown of pearl-like luminance.. I can see her with hair
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber16.html

28. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Unbound I have this memory of lying atop a scaffold of tree limbs staring out to the black, summer blanket that warms the night air.. I can smell cedar burning in the distance and
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber17.html

29. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
There it is then, my open wound, eager for forgiveness.. It comes with age like brown spots and silver hair.. Shouldn't age bring more than different colors to adorn the body?? I think
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber18.html

30. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Beyond the frontier where borders blur into unknown thoughts there is a nameless boy -- a drop of pure human light.. Through narrow cracks in the splintered fence I watch his innocence
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber13.html

1. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
He walked a higher ground like a soul untethered to human flesh.. Darkness imploredññ demanded his searching stop and match the drifting gait of others.. But his pathway unwound
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber14.html

32. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Night in bed, eyes closed, ears open, listening to the secret life outside my window.. The liturgy of the nocturnal. ... The intricate language of tiny animals sweeping through the
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber15.html

33. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Sleep I visited you last night when you were sleeping with a child's abandon.. Curled so casual in sheets inlaid by your beauty.. I held my hand to your face and touched as gently
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber22.html

34. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Inside there is something gnawing with silken jaws and wax teeth.. It holds me still in pureness like a circle whose middle is my cage.. While you went away from me I was ever tightening
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber23.html

35. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Someday the messengers will arrive with stories of a nocturnal sun despondent, burning implacably in the deepest shade of a thousand shadows. ... They will draw you by the hand through
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber24.html

36. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Find I have often looked inside my drawers without knowing why. ... Seek me and you shall find, but when I obey I'm confounded by memory's fleeting ways.. Hands immerse and return
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber19.html

37. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Light I am adrift tonight as though a privilege denied is the passageway to keep body and soul together.. You have kept so much at bay I wonder if your enchantment is to tame passion
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber20.html

38. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Intoxicated with children's thoughts I wonder, why are souls so deep and men so blind?? How can souls be eclipsed by such tiny minds? ... Where every drop of pale water that falls
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber21.html

39. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
When I see your face I know you are half mine separated by the utmost care to remember all of you. ... When I see your beauty I know you are half mine never to be held in a polished
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber3.html

40. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
One day, out of this fleshy cocoon I will rise like a golden bird of silent wing graceful as the smoke of a fallen flame. ... Hidden ñ secreted away in heaven's cleft where the foot
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber4.html

41. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Life carriers spawn in the primal waters of a giant embryo.. Their progeny will settle in human dust.. Pieces of clay with tiny thoughts of flight.. Knife-points veiled in turbid cloaks
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber5.html

42. WingMakers Philosophy
evolution and purpose of humanity, individual life principles and values, how to accelerate the expansion of consciousness, and cosmological structures of the universe.
www.wingmakers.com/philosophy.html

43. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
WingMakers poetry combines a deep sensibility of the spiritual identity of the individual with the innate responsibility to love our world. There are 48 poems written by the
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber1.html

44. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
A temptress vision has encircled me like a willful shadow of a slumbering dream.. Is it the powerful light of purpose?? If I squint with all my strength I may see it.. Always must
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber2.html

45. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Her heart ran in the wilds of deserted plains.. Sun-etched land barren of clouds and singing water.. If she listened closely her hand would call and signal its thoughts upon her brow
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber6.html

46. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Take me from here to there.. Let the wind blow my hair and the earth's skin touch me.. Open me like broken bottles that bear no drink yet think themselves worthy of the trash man..
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber10.html

47. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Circle I have found the ancient mirror that leads me.. I have seen its ruthless eyes that always stare, burrowing their way to the crown I wear.. I have sensed the holy fire like a
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber11.html

48. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
WingMakers I am destined to sit on the riverbank awaiting words from the naked trees and brittle flowers that have lost their nectar.. A thousand unblinking eyes stare out across the
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber12.html

49. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
You are not here.. In this moment all that exists is here.. But you are not.. There are so many footprints leading to my door.. Let us enter, they say.. We cannot sleep in the desert
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber7.html

50. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
There was a fire where smoke gathered and danced like rivers without gravity to the rattle of drums.. Sometimes I would look inside the smoke but it curled away and covered itself
www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber8.html

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:07 pm 

Nathan wrote:
All identifications are a form of separation. You cannot identify with yourself: who am I? It is something you remember and held on to. You beat the drums of patterned systematics that control me you may play, or help, that doesn't matter. It is all the same thing; we are all mirrors. But the true difference is between those who don't identify themselves and those who do. You can say I don't identify, well -- you just did. To let go of self-reflection I must care about these things like a mother of her children. But without wanting them; on the contrary! I am not interested in having them appearing at the door over and over. I must give it all my attention, as a matter of fact, nothing else matters even. I must train my mind to switch off permanently, as an entity that has any reality. But it identifies itself as a continuum -- the Self and the Higher Self. This identity is NOT the Higher Self. It's an idea of your mind, an identification. I have repeated this in the past. But it must be written in your soul if you would not repeat it over and over in your mind like a machine. You must see it. Every time it happens! Until you get bored of it to the bone and forget about it altogether who you have been. Each time we identify we are a system that is non-existent. Only computer systems and robots initialize. To look inside, is to look 'outside'. To look outside as such, is HMS. Outside is inside. You know this, but you separate from it by objectification. Objectification is the process of the observer, the identifyer, the separatist movement to be annuled. The dying process itself, our lives have become for so long now. And I assure you, we can die forever; it has been called evolution. When will it end? Must First Source evolve? Why? Because somebody said it? Who said it? But what did they say? Why? What did it mean? For the individual is not existential. Language of light is the manifestation of Source Intelligence. I am not merely rambling.

The question to Desteni production was, if there would be any link between Almine Barton and the Wingmakers.

Here is the answer:

Sent: Freitag, 17. April 2009 15:09
To: sundrum@online.de
Subject: Re: Thank you so much!

Wingmakers, barton have no connection to Desteni at all. Please visit the website for more details.

Cheers,
Darryl Thomas

You use me as something to evolve through only when you separate from me, when we are not one and equal. I would rather wish I didn't exist. I do exist.

This mail-exchange is for Nathan, the true seer:

Sent: Freitag, 17. April 2009 11:06
To: 'info@desteni-universe.co.za'
Subject: Thank you so much!
Importance: High

For all the clarification. Do very much resonate with the FAQ – Welcome, and starting to look at the videos, now.

Would you please let me know, how Almine Barton, www.spiritualjourneys, and James, www.wingmakers.com, are linked with you?

Elisabeth Sundrum
Munich

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Elisabeth, perhaps, if you were to familiarize yourself more with the Wingmakers materials you might come to realize that we ALL are affiliated with the Wingmakers being them as we watch ourselves here from the future in full realization. Noone is special we are all equal. And another perhaps, we are in the process here of discovering our equality through the realization of how destructive and unequal specialness and exclusiveness is. First Source judges nothing. And to add to that we are looked at as a species, human, animal and plant alike. My dog is a true seer too maybe more than most humans I know because she's more honest about it.Now isn't that special? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Elisabeth, perhaps, if you were to familiarize yourself more with the Wingmakers materials you might come to realize that we ALL are affiliated with the Wingmakers being them as we watch ourselves here from the future in full realization. Noone is special we are all equal. And another perhaps, we are in the process here of discovering our equality through the realization of how destructive and unequal specialness and exclusiveness is. First Source judges nothing. And to add to that we are looked at as a species, human, animal and plant alike. My dog is a true seer too maybe more than most humans I know because she's more honest about it.Now isn't that special? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you. I am familiar with the Wingmakers material right now.
And - I came to realize, before I had visited the Wingmakers - that we all are affiliated - none is special - .

What I found is, that, even the males were attacking the females in the forum in the first place, that you, the females here in this forum, did not live, or even represent, the energy of forgiveness.

You must have known history and you should have done something, other than attacking the males.

I am really wondering, what you have learned, over the years?

Bathing in your female superior or female, visiting orbs, or whatever superior, female, magic, you may encounter.

I am only feeling sorry for you.

Elisabeth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

"All identifications are a form of separation. You cannot identify with yourself: who am I? It is something you remember and held on to."(Nathan)

"There are no dualities that are real" (Glossary)

The HMS prison is the reality matrix that is supported and maintained by the identification and belief in a separate-self...not the experience...but the belief (over-attachment) in the reality of the experience of separate-self as the truth of the being.... This is how the HI remains devolved.

"Teacher: The five rings of life are distinct forms of consciousness. In the formless state, each ring of life is aware of its unity, purpose, and inherent kinship with the others. In the physical realms, where consciousness is expressed through a dimensionally focused soul-carrier, they have a diminished awareness of this connection. Thus, they are both separate and unified, depending upon which strata of consciousness the entity is focused.

Student: Then you’re saying that even the Archetypes of First Source, since they have a physical body, operate in the three-dimensional world without a strong sense of connection to First Source? It hardly seems possible.

Teacher: No one within the Central Race pretends to know the degree in which the Archetypes of First Source have a diminished capacity to recall their Source vibration. However, those within the Central Race are well aware of how the soul carriers of three-dimensional substance, create the condition of separation in which divine recall is reduced to such a degree that the entity regards itself as separate from First Source, and therefore its capabilities.

Student: Separate from the capabilities of First Source?

Teacher: If you believe you are an ant, how do you behave differently than an eagle?

Student: But an ant is not an eagle.

Teacher: But the Wholeness Navigator is First Source. If the ant were an eagle, in every respect except form, but associated its capabilities with that of an ant, the eagle would slowly lose its ability to fly, it’s entire physical body, mind, and emotional make-up would change. Its soul carrier would literally devolve.

Student: Our bodies cause our souls to devolve?

Teacher: No. Our sense of separation from our Source vibration causes our human instrument to remain devolved. The devolution has already occurred; it is merely perpetuated."

http://www.lyricus.org/discourses.htm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Elisabeth wrote:
.....for Nathan, the true seer

Guten tag Elisabeth.

Some might say "seeing is believing".

I am the true beer.

To be or not to be.....right here, right now.....forever.

.....am I BEhind you?......

That is the question. :wink:

The answer is......

.....from my heart and multiverse to yours.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DajTbUhRykU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 pm 

student:for what i need a teacher?
teacher: i dont know, you tell me...(;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi M.D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCY4rpcMtAQ

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:00 pm 

student: i want to be like you one day...
teacher: you will be greater, here is all my heart for you and my promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riW4W66ptqI&feature=related

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:41 am 
Posting Freak

When you are ready, there will be no distance, there will be nothing. The human instrument is then in touch with everybody directly, every single change in the expression impacts. All are you as one. You understand all of us and we understand you. It is a completely empowered state where nobody can deny you and all wish to settle with you, as if they were the only one who were paying attention to you and you also perhaps to them. This is harmony, the only one in this world. "It may seem that I have left you with strange faces, but I live where you live."

When you have left
the things you cherish in your mind
you will find what remains
inside you,
and it is not of gloom
nor toilsome handiwork
wrought of hand and brain.

Evt3

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:16 pm 
Posting Freak

"The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the
electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in
unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected
purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades
outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding
our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and
forgiveness."

(EVT 3)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
When you are ready, there will be no distance, there will be nothing.

Yes.....logistics not required.

A gift from Anu.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc7W8Q-g9Lg

.....we are.....

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:04 am 

gift from anu (tree of wisdom)

no any gifts anymore (tree of life)

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:21 pm 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
gift from anu (tree of wisdom)

My heart is my wisdom.

mike777 wrote:
no any gifts anymore (tree of life)

My/our gift IS the present.....SI.....mirror.

I am all of life.

mike777 wrote:
nothing is your

I actually said "you're".

Please.

Don't twist my words.

mike777 wrote:
don't ever say you love (me).....know yourself first

mike777.....at the risque (notice, no accent) of displeasing "you".....I love "you".

You are me of course.....you ought to know this .....inwardly.....by now :wink:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:43 am 

thx,
clear

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8