WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Talks 2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:10 am 
Posting Freak

The human instrument, HMS, to trap and control the Sovereign Integral into perpetuity. Well, its the end of time and the end of perpetuity. F-u-c-k Anu and his stupid system of control and overstructure.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 am 

Who is f-u-c-k-i-n-g Anu?

Anti-Anu

Anu

(;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak

We are. However, for some it is quietly and subtley being done. That's what happens when Sovereign Integrals realize their true multidimensional, interdimensional power and live it despite the systematic control of the HMS being activated and then "glitched" into oblivion. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 pm 
Posting Freak

"The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation - of the whole - is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity."

(James Interview - PC)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 pm 
Posting Freak

The projected image of the mind is mental static. One may replace the image by another image and make the movie, but the movie is still bottled; and the film is itself an image you save, store in the brain memory. This is the conditioning process. Every single moment you meet with it. It is Jiddu Krishnamurti who pointed this all out to humanity. There is no observer as such: the observer is the observed. But because you have the observer who observes something, there is a separation, a distance between the so called observer and the observed, and the observer is your own conditioning, the memory content (HMS) that interprets the observed and saves the world in the form of images, the image. Next thing that comes to you doesn't even meet you -- two images meet -- your personal conditioning takes care of another image. It is this mechanical synthesis model of perception that informs the conscious individual of separation. The presence of the image becomes so subtle, you are not even aware it is there, positively assured you are alive and well within an objective reality that is worth living, while one is really residing within a very dark room of the HMS, oblivious to the light.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:30 am 

How stuff works

When someone listens to your heart with a stethoscope the sound is
often described as lub-dub lub-dub.
The first heart sound (lub) is caused by the acceleration and deceleration
of blood and a vibration of the heart at the time of the closure of the tricuspid and mitral valves.
The second heart sound (dub) is caused by the same acceleration
and deceleration of blood and vibrations at the time of closure of the pulmonic and aortic valves.

Explanation is usless if there is no living heart in it.
Every code is like the black (or rainbow) insects army on the white (crystal) wall.

Can you learn from the shadow how to art life?
No!
Because the master of shadows is you.

There is no code that makes your life more alive.
If there is a heart you can do whatever
instead trying to systemize it, world, others and yourself.

There is no need for a code to have a harmonic life.

Harmonic movement is natural state of human being.

Harmonic movement is natural state of everything.

Be one instead trying to be.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 am 

"Be one" means nothing. You are.
So what? Nothing.
Now you are free and you can do whatever.
What is whatever? Whatever your true heart and nature ask for.
How can it be known? It cant. You are the nature.
Move with the movement as one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 am 
Posting Freak

And an image of a Sovereign Integral is still an image. As long as you project an image, the Sovereign Integral is your future. You may proclaim that you live in the now, that you are one with the movement, that you have transformed, or do as if you were the stillness. The past is in control. The images you project are past-time. Your silence is feigned, no actuality. Your movement is the movement of thought. Thought is time. It never stops because it doesn't really want to ask itself a question, really ask. Never. This is the thinker keeping you from the thought, your mind projects as an image on the wall of your design like a masquerade. You are always thinking, even as you meditate on the mountain top or another cave of disconnection. Be an artist and so on. It is the movement that must stop to still the world.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:47 am 
Posting Freak

We project an image on the mirror of the UE...the SI is projected as a future identity. Here there are still two beings present, the image of self and the UE. The imaginer and the image, there are two, there is still separation, separation from FS.

There is only One Being, whatever we imagine is of the world. There are no dualities that are real.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:02 am 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
"Be one" means nothing. You are.
So what? Nothing.
Now you are free and you can do whatever.
What is whatever? Whatever your true heart and nature ask for.
How can it be known? It cant. You are the nature.
Move with the movement as one.

Yep, some call it surrender... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

The mind always reacts on what is there because it looks through its own image, it cannot actually see what is there or completely listen. So it must always take measures. It is working. Objection, saying it is too difficult, judging in terms of distraction, raising different opinions, subjection, the whole Polarity System (PS) lives it up, because you have mentally never completed the frequency polarization, you are gathering information all the time, even disinformation. The moment one is inwardly corrupted they are lost. The door is closed and they locked it out of fear.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:55 am 
Posting Freak

No,their is no seperation,only from the physical realm. If anything your more liken to the personality you Project while your in your other state of being. Overall it about the same. You dont really project a image of your self into the future,The Sojourner is you-and you are in a state of flux between two differrent places in Time-its a paradox. Physically your stationary or fixed,GSSC is Bi-Located-and this is what you call quantum Travel.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

What would we see if there was no past to see from? What would we see, if there was no past, no personal history, no words? What would be the meaning of all things? And imagine that you couldn't decide anymore, nothing, all that is left to you is your current, wordless perception of things, that choiceless awareness. You are the Eternal Watcher. When do you see something? What does it mean to look at something that one has not seen this way before? How do you look at the wing of a blackbird that flies over? You are completely alone. It doesn't matter what you see or don't see. What would you see, how would you look at it?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Iam stired by emotions,The image seems larger,its shadow creates a optical illusion. My mind than goes thou its archives of imformation it has gathered sense birth to identify the object. The first image comes from myth-mind,the primortial Mind. I have seen the image on clay objects-I have seen this object on walls,I have seen this object as a symbol,it means something. So I go to the Tree,I look up in the tree,its a Bird. Strangely,I want to count the birds,as thou their might be something hidden and the number of birds.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:52 am 
Posting Freak

How would you look and what would you look at? What will you do? You are the Sovereign Integral -- what will you do? You realize the world mind has thrown nonsense and misery at you forever. Problem, the word "problem" means, the obstacle thrown before you. So, if you realize how to live without any personal problems, what will you do? Surely, this is the question every human being must ask themselves the moment they are awake. What will you do with your life regarding the possibility, your eternal possibility that consumes your being? You must do something. You can not leave it to others and jump on the train to forget about it. There is no savior, no event temple out there to save humanity from peril. And there is no group.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:11 pm 
Posting Freak

We see through the open eye of our one heart of wholeness to what is as what should be. We bring the future vision with every breath every word every thought and action...Here in oneness no one needs saving, nothing is wrong, everything is flowing naturally into a greater awareness of our origin and destiny. Here there is no fear. Love is unwrapped in timelessness where all things are united.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:56 am 
Posting Freak

In order to Navigate to the prision,I have to believe their is a prision. I would examine the prision,and find where it is I am suppose to be. Once I can actually see the prision-I find it is actually a Containment chamber. HUM,I think to myself-how did I get their. I realize that it is not only against the law,but that it is wrong-cosmicly to do such a thing to any child of any God. Knowing this,I must look deeper into self. IT easy to get lost their in Self. It happened after I became of Age-by Law. Just because I was of legal age 18 years,doesnt mean that I became a adult over night-and I still had childish ways-and may have been ignorant. I wasnt prepared good enough to be on my own,for real. Once out on the street,I realized that I had been sheltered from the world,not just by my parents,my belief in Jesus Christ. By Faith,Jesus Christ Pays the Ransom,The captive is released through Faith. I have been in situation after situation where this has been proved evident to me. The Ransom was paid.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 am 
Posting Freak

What makes us sovereign is our cause,what keeps us sovereign is its intent. Basically we are the Illuminate,we are gathered here in a forum discussing the wmm. We Come from different back grounds,different religions,some dont believe in God,some believe they are God. Beleif wasnt created by some person who proclaimed to be god,Beleif is the outgrowth of sorrow,hardship,and even faced with extinction. It comes from being here on this planet since the ice-age. It comes from Watching your world change,and Watching Life perish,Watching Animals go extinct. That is what is enbeded in your DNA,and your genetic memory. We are not the only intelligence on this planet,we are the only intelligence that delibrately ruins our Planet. If we had been controlled,we wouldnt have done what we have. If their had been Intervention we wouldnt be continuing on this path-that is no path. Our Continuation is perventing us in the belief of GOD-we have become a GODLESS world. Their is a struggle to prevail,we are in our own way Mourning, Their is noway to stop it,in power is in the hands of the inventors-our scientis,those with the education. The same education that creates,manufactures,the devices of weapons of mass destruction. You are so vain-that if you knew not,to know that,that is not true-you would call true ,though your search of the greatest WEB. How sad is that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:00 am 
Posting Freak

Doing something is very dangerous as people will follow you blindly and falsely accuse your stand all because they misunderstand you, and yet, you have to do something and not just be sweet. Not just be there. You have to step forward and do something. But Doing May Curse.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:07 am 

"Hunt the problem maker"

Who is separated? Noone, when you are not.

How it can be? Just like it is.

How to solve a problem of separation?
Is there any problem to be solved?
The only problem is you, a self-created problem solving problems.

(What you see in others as a problem it is you, your own problem (there is noone else).
so be truly aware of how you are)

Do you accept life without problems?

Here and now you are/i am free and everything is free.
Here is only a harmonic and problemless life (as long as there is no problem maker).

Btw the problem maker is also not a problem.
Just a form of self-created problem to be seen and to die again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:39 am 
Posting Freak

It is much better to do nothing than do the wrong thing. There is nothing wrong in making mistakes, but you have to do something with your life. Don't waste your time with salesmen and pretenders in your life. Self-creation means you have something to create with your life, which is not for sale. Which is incorruptible. Which is so true, that everybody else will misunderstand. You keep low profile by being incomprehensible.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Being incomprehensible is a natural outcome of being aligned with the core intelligence and disconnected from the instrument of the hierarchy. This is the 'wisdom of the idiots'. Being sweet is the natural outcome of living one's life aligned with the principles of the SI, expressing FSI in the form of the HV's. Being invisible is to be empty of attachment to the instruments of form. The identity shifts to the formless aspect, the Watcher. Unhappiness, struggling, fear, comes from attachment to outcome. We co-create our lives from inspiration/passion, but we are empty of ambition. When we live in the moment witnessing the perfection of life in all of its expressions we live as passerby.
The HMs is rooted in attachment to forms; histories, idols. FS is everything we are, nothing is missing, nothing is wrong. Wholeness is the state of consciousness we can access that nurtures positive-coherence. The instruments of form are useful and necessary to house the formless, they are useful, designed to be useful, not dictatorial, not confused with the formless Self.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:47 am 
Posting Freak

You have to take care that you do the right thing, and there is no way to do it. All that human civilization has brought about must be thrown out of your system and touch the human instrument like a beggar, or a thief in the night. --When Krishna was born inside the prison cell, Vishnu appeared. He reported his incarnation as a baby girl from Yashoda in Gokul. The prison door fell unlocked and all were in a deep sleep for Vasudeva to go, across the Yamuna river, switch the two babies.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:45 pm 
Posting Freak

"Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

(The Gospel of Thomas)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:20 am 
 WWW  Profile

In the Bhagavad-gita:
“One should not hear anything about Krishna from a non-Vaishnava. Milk touched by the lips of a serpent has poisonous effects; similarly, talks about Krishna given by a non-Vaishnava are also poisonous.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next