WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Talks 2
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 am 
Posting Freak

You missed the rest of the sentence.
Nathan wrote:
because you are driven, motivated and this very motivation is put into your System from a modified program.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

"(...)the unification force is what brings coherence to incoherence, and purpose to chaos. Without it, physical structures tend to ebb and flow in stasis, which is to say, they don't transform." (Neruda I.#3)

THE EGO-MIND KNOWLEDGE STRUCTURE

"The ego-mind is enculturated by our social order to develop a value system that is aligned with the consensus of society or a group within the broader social order. Thus, our knowledge, morals, values, attitudes, and behavior are largely cultivated by the underlying social structure of the three-dimensional world.

(...)

The ego-mind searches for the expression of intelligence in the significance of activity; while the soul is intelligent unto itself because it faithfully receives and transmits the virtues of the heart.

The ego-mind seeks the pay-off of activity or the rewards of consequence; while the soul seeks to sustain a culture of the heart’s virtues within the density of the worlds of form. The self is caught, in a sense, between two worlds that share one common element: Purpose. We are all aware, in our most lucid moments, that there is a deeper purpose to life, and, in particular, to our life. The fragmentary world of form is arresting to our senses, but it does not provide satisfaction to our inborn longing for purpose.

This is why the ego-mind is frustrated in so many who are here waiting for their purpose to unfold. The art of the genuine is the practice of coherence between the deeper awakening of the heart virtues within each of us, and their faithful expression in the worlds of form. Those individuals who are awakened to the frequencies of the energetic heart within and practice–to their best ability in the moment–the expression of these frequencies in their behavior and actions are practicing their highest purpose."

(Art Of The Genuine)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

I have to communicate with you. I have to hear you, or anything I say myself will still be a form of structural limitation, though relatively speaking, it could appear to be just great.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
We have always been told everywhere, by every teacher or educator in the world, do these things. You have to do it this way. This is the best way, the right way, the good way, the only way. And this is how it must be. But this is not how it must be. So then the world improver comes and does nothing -- nothing fundamental, that is. You can't save the world. On the contrary, the messiahs have only cast disaster upon mankind with their Spirit Complex. This is the wrong way. It is always the wrong way. There is no way. Way to what? Every direction you are driven to or drive others, you drive yourself, is the wrong way because you are driven, motivated and this very motivation is put into your System from a modified program. Even when you think you are having it your way, it is an illusion. You don't have to change the world in any way, you only have to change the way YOU look.

There is no way.

Desire for instant gratification, the next thing, and control, is from the HMS. Everything is already here, complete, perfect. The eye of the energetic heart sees beneath the forms to the original formless nature we all share. Love is what we always are.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:10 am 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
"Every direction you are driven to or drive others,
you drive yourself, is the wrong way."

Why wrong?

If it is wrong then there is no need to listen "anti drive instruction" also.
Anti-driver (or anti-anti) is also wrong trying to say what we have to do or not.
Do we have to change the way we look really? For what?

What is your answer?
1) to be
2) not to be
3) I don't know

"The problem" is that mind always works on instructions.
Let it listen to your heart instruction.
Noone knows but heart knows.

I hope it is not so much off-topic and to much distractive...

or somethin...I luv it...must be the artist in me or sumthin... its all in between in those so called spaces where the heart and observer embrace :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:56 am 

The only communication is possible by the heart that links us all.

If the heart is there is no separation.

True communication never stops and never ends. We are all connected.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 am 
Posting Freak

Easy enough to say Mike but how many are truly AWARE of what you say? That is the big question. The little person on the right doesn't look too impressed by the means of communication being used by the guy on the left. Perhaps, its not a two way communication?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:39 am 
Posting Freak

It is in the world where I hear you, that I can speak to your heart. If I have my own motivation for our conversation, then I won't hear the group circle, and my own talk gets something more of a monologue, a private call to nobody. But when I release my own personality to assess the group consciousness, there is something more.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Beneath the particle and wave is the sound unwound, the tone of our essential being. FSI singing at the center of all form. This sound of truth is the message sent for us to awake, gather our wisdom and return. When all worldly illusion is stripped away it is this sound that remains and everything we thought we were coalesces in resonance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Normally, people identify with the group. There is the group and there is the cause and there is your place within the group that will take care of you, and then we have the game of all the sub-groups intermingling, and one essentially exists as parts of groups. If there would be no group, no friend, no place for me, -- one would be very little left. This is the prison cell of the HMS. And then you come along and see through all of us, which we suppress and keep within the subconscious, control.

What will you do?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak

The group identity in sub-groups is based in separation, some other-than aspect(s) are necessary to distinguish difference in identity from other groups. Because consciousness is fluid and formless, identifying (ego-mind program) with sub-groups is fragmenting our SELF into images/idols. There is no other SELF but FS...When fragmented we become externally and materially focused andover identified with form to the point that we lose perspective of what/who we all really are. The influence of the HMS causes the recognition of our wholeness to fragment. We begin to identify with the instruments of exploration and its programs more than with the occupant inside....The HMS shifts our assemblage point from the wholeness perspective of our one heart to the many minds trapped in separation. As portals of FSI we are the SI expressing ITSELF through many forms, but our identity is clearly the one being.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

It is happening again. Each one of us is entertaining various images (HMS) about themselves and the others. I have an image of myself, and I project this image upon you, so that you also maintain your images and so we remain together in the comfort zone, safely behind bars. This is what we call consciousness; our whole world is the direct result of this image-making machinery; we are made in ITS image. I wonder if you can sense the immense Revelation from this simple fact. What will you do? Nothing is going to help you out of this situation -- we are all against you. It is the suppression framework of the Sovereign Integral. There is more to it, but this is of the essence. This is the root of all things.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:01 am 
Posting Freak

The mind is projecting images. When we project an image of the SI on the mirror of the UE, the crystal prison shatters--when we refuse to identify with any lesser image, the spell is broken. When no other exists, unity is uncovered beneath the veils of separation.

"The Grand Portal is the capstone event that a soul carrier species is designed to achieve as a collective species while occupying its home planet. If you distill the purpose of an individuated soul species to its basic goal, it is to transform or activate its soul carrier in order to access the soul consciousness of the individual, collective, and First Origin sources."

(Lyricus-Relationships)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:32 am 

Communication is an exchange of experiences
(specific perspectives) by the law of resonance.
It is how nature works. It is very natural.

It is also what we all do here.

We communicate by every form we use (not only words).
We communicate how we are by what we do.
We are all connected.

We exchange to create more harmonic forms of expression between/as our worlds.
It is not obligatory!
It is not what we must do!
It is what we want from our united heart.

Unlimited communication "heart to heart"
is the process to impart a true divine valor (the best of us)
to the receivers (everything in the world of forms) with the use of a heart medium. (:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:56 am 

"Normally, people identify with the group."
Animals also (: in "a lower part" of the Universe because view is very limited.

But in "a higher part" normally, people identify with the First Source.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:21 pm 
Posting Freak

In the future, after the planetary experience of the Grand Portal, virtually all people on Earth will accept their true identity is really, eventually, First Source. However, in the beginning their acceptance will be just like we accept any other scientific fact today; IT will be merely an acceptance of the mind, only an image of the mind. And in the first days already religion will openly declare this Image we accept, is the Mark of the Beast on our forehead, and in a sense they will be absolutely right because all images (HMS) are deception.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:18 am 

True identity can be found only here and now.

The point of view on any future is very linear ("step by step" concept).
But time is not linear.
Time is wheel made of spirals.
We are all vertical beings (not only horisontal) with true one center.

First source is a fact of our existance.

There will not be more any center in any future. Our future is also now.
We project our past.

We are wingmakers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:41 pm 
Posting Freak

People always say we are this, we are that, and we are not this, we are not that. They move from one identity to another all the time, nationalities, beliefs, some glamour, some cause, or some ideas or ideal, but they need an image. I am the Self. And eventually they will accept, I am God, which is the biggest nonsense. You don't realize yet what it means to be a human being...

Not an image!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Be in the world but not of the world.
(Proverb)

Identification with images is what the prison of being "of the world" is based in. Our over-attachment to form keeps us serving illusion while remaining asleep to our true nature.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:12 pm 
Posting Freak

It is because of the unconscious or genetic mind that we are a second hand people; the fact alone that we have called it the unconscious, represents the Interface Zone shut down. If you think as a separate being, it doesn't matter whether you speak of unity, or you don't want a revolution, your access remains severely restricted to this network. It is so important to be aware of the images, that impress your thinking. There are so many registers within the HMS, but all of them are bluntly wired into the Hierarchy. How can you say something when your voice is a fiction? How can you create, when your expression is one result of the image that appeared before you? It is like gaping at television and assuming it is coming out of your mouth. You literally radiate division.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:15 am 
Posting Freak

I really love the observer because it sees most clearly, concisely and succinctly. Nothing is wasted in verbiage or subterfuge. A video camera is very much like this . It can "see" what most humans can't , orbs for instance. Interdimensional reality we are there and for the most part here we aren't. You figure. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 am 

What people always do is also what you always do (if you are human). (;

"You are HUman" is a fact of life.

It means nothing.

Just you are.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:41 am 
Posting Freak

I am a Sovereign Integral first and foremost , it is what made the so called human possible and long before Anu f-u-ked it up.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:48 am 
Posting Freak

The camera analogy I used describes the process and unfortunately technology appears to be a bit ahead of us. And not that we don't have such vast potentials that far surpass technology period. It's all in the timing of when or dare I say if we realize our vastness before the tech overwhelm us. You figure. :roll: :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:07 am 

When did Anu f-u-ck it up?

Projecting Anu can be called a black sheep concept-transmision of a guilt to the world. Someone/something (HMS) is guilty-not me.

If anyone is guilty it is you.

If the world (every ID) is seen in relationship to the FS all things are "as it is"-divine. There is noone else. What Anu? What HMS?
Who need a problem to be solved?

Here and now there is no any Anu. The heart is.

Last edited by mike777 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next