WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:47 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 455
Perhaps I am jumping ahead, we will see.

What seems clear to me, is that by “discovering” something about our universe, we discover something about ourselves and vice versa. An important understanding in this regard is topology and this is what I am speaking of. Topological properties can teach us much more than the shape of a system…it shows us motion or movement…where it was and will be and even can provide hints about purpose.

“When a species in the three-dimensional universe discovers irrefutable scientific proof of the multiverse and the innermost topology of the Wholeness Navigator, it impacts on every aspect of the species. It is the most profound shift of consciousness that can be foretold, and it is this event that triggers the Return of the Masters to explicit influence and exoteric roles.” Chamber 4 Philosophy

Attributing a “Topology” to the idea of the Wholeness Navigator? Yes, this is what I am speaking of here. It is important IMO.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
Very well, let's explore the word, topology, and within the context it is used there. Because if it is "innermost" and will be proven that it is, it must come naturally, you see. This fact is part of what I try to convey. Topology comes from the Greek "topos" and "logos". Place, makes me think about integration.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:44 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
topology is a mapping system yes?

Navigators read maps.

Wholeness is mapped............................................................................

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:20 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 455
Nathan wrote:
Very well, let's explore the word, topology, and within the context it is used there. Because if it is "innermost" and will be proven that it is, it must come naturally, you see. This fact is part of what I try to convey. Topology comes from the Greek "topos" and "logos". Place, makes me think about integration.


Nathan:

Do you think it interesting that the discovery of a certain “topology” concerning the Wholeness navigator is such an epiphany? Why do you think that term is used?

Topology is more than shape, it has to do with convergence, connectedness and continuity. It has to do with the properties and potentials of a space/density and the limitations and characteristics involved in the movement within and through that space/density.

Source Reality is expanding into a “potential”. Expansion is a movement or motion. Does this expansion have any characteristics? Is it willy nilly or is there some inherent divinity in the topological properties of the expansion of source reality and the movement of the wholeness navigator? This is very complex and hard to image with the mind, but how does “First Source” go about exploring and experiencing “all that is”?

Dr. Neruda: "Because God loves to experiment and devise new ways of experiencing life in all of its dimensions. This may very well be the purpose of the universe."

Is the ideal “motion of being” one in the same with the motions involved with the expansion of source reality?

Dr. Neruda: "I can tell you that in my experience, the wider the range of possibilities as one moves toward more of a multidimensional thought stream and activity path, the narrower one's choices become as they pertain to rightful living. You could even say that freewill diminishes as one becomes realized to all possibilities."

I guess what I am saying is this “movement” may actually have some topological properties. We really don’t need to go into this any more IMO, as I just thought the “planting” of this concept was an important one regarding this experiment we are doing here.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
As you will know, topology is a geometric branch of mathematics that is concerned with open sets and stretching space. Originally, the Greek meant with "topos" the usual rhetoric for a specific argument, and "logos" was simply a statement. I am saying it all has to do with integration. If you only would gain the perspective, you can stretch anything in the right way, but first one needs their genuine Wholeness Perspective. If you have that, all that you do will be sane. Scientifically, there will be no energy loss from your complete expression, as everything will be integrated and thus whole. This is an amazing balance, to do the right thing in a very real sense, every single sound, every thought, every new idea, every connection with respect to the whole will be perfected the moment we can listen this completely, and converse from there.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:10 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 455
Nathan wrote:
Scientifically, there will be no energy loss from your complete expression, as everything will be integrated and thus whole. This is an amazing balance, to do the right thing in a very real sense, every single sound, every thought, every new idea, every connection with respect to the whole will be perfected the moment we can listen this completely, and converse from there.


Great comment and lets keep that in mind as we move on. Now as far as "connectivity" and the Grand Portal....What type of connection are we talking about? If we are able to interact with other species as a result of this "portal", what will this exchange involve? Is this a conduit for consciousness and energy only?...a non-physical connection? I don't intend these to be "leading" questions. I am just putting out some "feelers" in hopes of discovering where to proceed next.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:00 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
The last sentence of the Chamber 4 Philosophy is about the Grand Portal: "It is the event string of First Source, and therefore, the outcome of every human action and thought is an element of this journey." In other words, we don't need any special connection or special touch with this matter, and this is a difficult footnote to many scientists because they are used to take special positions of progress definition. But no matter how the mind is capable to experiment through speculation, speculation always implies a direction that is very limited and can never bring about anything new. This was really -- however simplified -- the ACIO's basic problem or issue too.

I want to say something more about topology; I want to place that in the light of relationships. Because life is to be in relationship. What if -- without speculating -- one would handle their relationships very scientifically as it were: all of them. You and I have an experiential relationship. I want to convey something that will be most easily recognized with more casual relationships, people you only address very sporadically. The topology of relationship(s). What you can do with that, very subtly. (That distance, and that time.) And extend this insight to all of your life.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:57 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
Science as it is now is completely objective, and it does this completely in the direction of the subjective, and only like this. But the subjectivity within the statistics is not objective, and it will never be, because every moment there is a universe that is about to change completely. To trust your observations as being objective is not reckoning in your human instrument you observe through, to begin with. So we will map the human instrument; but through which observations? I am talking psycho-energetically. How will we be objective? First, we are not to be after any results, because the expectation will render the result, obviously. Second, there is no object to observe specifically, there are things to observe about the human instrument, that is all. Is this possible?

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:01 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 455
Nathan wrote:
Science as it is now is completely objective, and it does this completely in the direction of the subjective, and only like this. But the subjectivity within the statistics is not objective, and it will never be, because every moment there is a universe that is about to change completely. To trust your observations as being objective is not reckoning in your human instrument you observe through, to begin with. So we will map the human instrument; but through which observations? I am talking psycho-energetically. How will we be objective? First, we are not to be after any results, because the expectation will render the result, obviously. Second, there is no object to observe specifically, there are things to observe about the human instrument, that is all. Is this possible?


First, I don’t think science or scientists are completely objective. I think the “scientific method” is an objective tool of science. It is difficult for scientists to objectively utilize this tool within the hierarchy. In addition, I don’t think that expectation “exclusively” renders results, as science is consistently getting results that lie outside of expectation. Expectation and observation is an effect and not necessarily the principal operator.

In this context, what do you see as the differences between “making an observation” and “having an experience”?

Also, when you say map the human instrument psycho-energetically, what does this mean?
Do you mean this as some form of personal experimentation and discovery using the human instrument as the tool? or Are you thinking of this as a system to be mapped with scientific instruments(extensions of the HI)? or something else entirely?

I cannot answer your last question until I understand better what you are saying in this regard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
Of course they are not objective enough, but not in the least precisely because they do cling to this possibility, and this way, is what I mean with complete objectivity. Of course, they get different results, but these results are still an effect of the cause, namely their rather rigid expectations that are implied within a whole approach. It's like pointing out to the universe, correct me if I am wrong, and keep asking the same question, while you get different answers; instead of changing your questions; because the answer was that it was the wrong question. "Energy is a motive. It is intelligent beyond the mind's ability to reason. While it is a force that can be subject to human applications that deny its highest expression, energy is always imbuing life with the motive to expand and evolve." (Ch.1)

Observations or experiences. What is the difference? Or I have an expectation, I can observe this, I experience I have. Maybe I haven't the instrumentation to map everything what is happening here now, this is impossible, I cannot write everything down; but I know I have an expectation; because I am well aware of the difference between having them and being free of that. I have experienced for millions of years what the difference is, but I kept doing the same things because I didn't believe it yet. I am not very subtle. I am like a cave-dweller with only very rough instruments. I focus on this instrument because it is all I have to focus on. I have to learn something more about this. Is this making sense to you? Or am I completely somewhere...

What do you think?

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:29 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
It is funny how science appears to be afraid of their own method, you call the scientific method, when it comes to consciousness and the subjective reality. You know the origin of the Greek interest to prove that led to our current "full" science essentially lies in their political division; between their city states -- without religious controls -- you had to deliver proof when others would listen to your ideas. This was the economical system you see. So what you see now is that the established science is naturally reluctant to bring this about, why would they? They are established, a unified model that is accepted and globally, economically established and unshakeable. This way it's easy. Let it be, almost like the hippies.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: The Grand Experiment.....find the seam of gold
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
Nathan wrote:
Renovatio,

I want to begin our hopefully precise dialogue by pointing out I want to find a fine line.....

Russell wrote:
ITS a fine line.....IS.....The ultimate understatement.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1664&start=350

IT is the seam between the two, perfectly invisible and yet absolutely real.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1717&p=69449#p69449

We are renovating the landscape.....

.....laying the new terrain.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: The seam of gold.....SR.....the vein(s) of gold
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
IT is the seam between the two, perfectly invisible and yet absolutely real.

We were talking about the space between us all (SR) and the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion.....

.....yes, in SR......there is no space between us.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljEwuTqOqmg

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The seam of gold.....SR.....the vein(s) of gold
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:34 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
In SR......there is no space between us.

I live where you live.

You live where i live.

We live where All live,where we always are, SR.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:15 pm
Posts: 283
Location: Port Saint Lucie, Florida
(((((((((((((( :) )))))))))))))


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk