WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Renovatio,

I want to begin our hopefully precise dialogue by pointing out I want to find a fine line between two ways (of approach) that of course can never prove successful in light of the Grand Portal: established science (that is manipulated) and any pseudoscience (that is distracting). Particularly of the latter there is obviously a lot to find on the internet; even here on our WMF, there is such. At least the former can be interesting to learn what is going on as well.

I would say, take your time.

Nathan

Nathan wrote:
A friend of mine reminded me, you can never prove that something is true. Because if you follow the thread back the end of it is axiomatic. We took this for true. It is not proven. But you can prove empirically when a certain assertion is not true. This is the only truth. This is truth. To definitely not know and be fundamentally open as ready to acknowledge what is not true -- and what we don't know -- is being the truth. This way science must move out of our underdevelopment, and unravel everything from a wholeness perspective. This is our only axiom, that everything is interconnected. You can see it, but you can't prove it. What if there would be nothing outside our interconnectedness? Start from there. All atoms hang together, so even physically. Don't say the physical and the spiritual are separate, and don't say they are inextricable. First, you don't know. Know that they are connected, and everything is. All creatures have their birth in this. We are culture bearers. We are incarnated among you to establish the culture on this planet. The principles are very simple, but they have to be applied. Our data-streams contain our technology; they are encoded this way. Listen, they are more simple than you can imagine. This is the passkey. The time capsules are an organic technology that open a door. Behind this door there is a safe. And every password will generate a different content. There is only one way to get the gold, and we will not tell.

In all of this waiting for you
no fortress or foxhole bears my name.
I lay on the Savannah
staring at the sun hoping against hope
it blinks before I do.
My wounded cells,
tiny temples of our mixture,
have weakened in your absence.
I can feel them wail in their miniature worlds.
My feet resist their numbness,
deny them their war.

(Chamber 6)

Last edited by Nathan on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:25 am 

Nathan:

I believe I may know what you are getting at here. Your opening words here are a fine beginning, as it is important to distinguish “established science” from “pseudoscience”. I may be able to speak to this with some authority due to the fact I have worked with/for scientists from both sides of the track. In fact, now that I have worded it this way, this “image” of Tracks may make for a fine analogy, but let’s come back to that later. From your comments, I take it that you believe science in either of these forms is incapable of developing the proper approach that will lead to the discovery of soul. I would agree with that conclusion.

One aspect of the AA story that I find very interesting and potentially helpful in this discussion is Dr. Neruda’s approach to science and discovery. Can we agree that it does not fit within the framework of either of the scientific approaches we are discussing here? IMO his approach makes for the correct “model” of the approach science needs to take to reach that destination.

Let me say that I believe established science has been “laying tracks” which lead in the wrong direction for some time now. They are unwilling to go back and pull up these tracks for many reasons familiar to us all…money, egos, institutional pressures and alike.

Pseudoscience is very willing to pull up these tracks, but it also takes the wrong approach (for the most part). It is almost acting in a “knee jerk” manner and ends up going too far as opposed to acting as a “correcting mechanism”.

We are all attempting to achieve a degree of “Emotional self mastery”. I think this same attempt needs to play out in the field of science as well. We need to explore and “lay tracks” without a desire to where we want these tracks to lead. This in no way means that something akin to intuition plays no role. What I mean is that we need to get rid of “attachments” in the field of science and let it play out in a more organic fashion.

I am not sure this is the direction you wanted to head, but this is my “gut response” to the words you have written. We can get into the idea of “falsification” and the ideas of Karl Popper additionally if you like, as both “sides” have developed convenient “work-arounds” to this approach.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
this perception also reminded me of what Sean Penn said and was quoted repeatedly as if he "discovered it"...I will paraphrase because I do not have the quote, but he said something like, "everyone KNOWs the truth when they hear it ... but are willing to accept a lie up until that time"

I believe from my own experience, that Truth resonates the heart strings, and those sensitive to that "feeling" will cling to it moreso than what they previously believed...because it seems to fit and stick, giving coherence to what one is building as a personal belief system.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:51 pm 

starduster wrote:
this perception also reminded me of what Sean Penn said and was quoted repeatedly as if he "discovered it"...I will paraphrase because I do not have the quote, but he said something like, "everyone KNOWs the truth when they hear it ... but are willing to accept a lie up until that time"

I believe from my own experience, that Truth resonates the heart strings, and those sensitive to that "feeling" will cling to it moreso than what they previously believed...because it seems to fit and stick, giving coherence to what one is building as a personal belief system.

I would agree that the truth can have that affect. However, the state in which you speak is very rare indeed. Most people probably feel they are in such a state now. However, I doubt that one single person in this forum is “precisely” in such a state to coherently receive such a signal. In fact, I think the best approach is to realize we are not “precisely” in this state. Only then can we observe the obstacles and the blockages. There must be willingness to accept the ramifications of ANY truth no matter what we have invested in “other than”.

Such is emotional self mastery and while all of us are “demonstrating” varying degrees of this, I have not observed anyone who has completely mastered this. Part of the theme of this thread IMO is the dangers inherent in proclamations and assumptions, not just in science, but within the inner dialogue. Once we have convinced ourselves that we have a full understanding of “the dualistic nature of the electron and positron” or that we have reached a certain “degree of enlightenment”, we eliminate the potentials necessary to achieve “genuine understanding” or the ability to walk the path that approaches it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Renovatio,

May I first point out I want to have a dialogue with you here, so that every response you give to others who come in I will regard as your own inner dialogue that is necessarily influencing the experiment in an unwanted way. I believe this precision is essential to science. There are too many factors to tamper with a true scientific experiment in any way. This is not a chat. It is a serious investigation into the right scientific approach to the Grand Portal, and I am addressing you, and you gave answer. It is nothing personal, it is the scientific approach.

Nathan

Last edited by Nathan on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:38 pm 

That is perfectly acceptable to me. Let us proceed. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Perfect. I'm interested in what you see in this approach of Dr. Neruda. Can you specify it a little?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:07 am 

Nathan wrote:
Perfect. I'm interested in what you see in this approach of Dr. Neruda. Can you specify it a little?

Well, I want to do this mostly without cut and paste. Dr. Neruda approaches science with humility and without fear. There is a certain impeccability with Neruda. He follows logic and puts nothing ahead of that following….HE PUTS NOTHING AHEAD OF THAT not expectation, need or desire.

Neruda is after the truth…bitter or sweet. He pursues it with science and with science he lets go of the reigns and lets that take him where it will…he does not steer. He knows the limitations of science and even the laws of physics. Additionally, Neruda sees the big picture and is willing to take into account consciousness and experience when it comes to understanding our reality.

In a way, the ACIO was of benefit here perhaps. There was a drive to know the truth without the distractions of institutional science such as competition between peers, concerns about how conclusions might offend the source of funds, fear of peer ridicule and pressure to publish.

"Nearly all physicists, regardless of their specialty, would stand before you in all sincerity, and advise you that quantum mechanics is the correct and complete theory underlying our understanding of the universe. But it doesn't honor the consciousness of a particle, and it has no way of detecting the infinitesimal magnetic fields within which these particles reside."

Sarah: "Why?"

Dr. Neruda: "This is not a lay person's topic, Sarah. I don't know how to explain this in words you'll understand. It has to do with the fact that our physicists in academia lack sophisticated force-amplification technology that can detect the extraordinarily tiny magnetic fields that subatomic particles nest within, which in turn, creates an interconnected web of thought circuits. These thought circuits -- taken collectively -- represent the exterior structure of the unification force, and they permeate the multiverse. The magnetic fields represent the interior of the unification force, and they permeate the form's formless consciousness.

Sarah: "Okay, I get your point about it not being a lay person's topic. You've completely lost me in the abstract nature of this discussion. I thought we were talking about God, and now I'm not sure what we're talking about."

Dr. Neruda: "Keep focused on the primal force. God has decelerated itself to display its physical embodiment in the four known forces I spoke of earlier." [Strong nuclear, weak nuclear, gravity, and electromagnetic.]

Sarah: "So, this is truly how the universe works, and I should just accept it?"

Dr. Neruda: "No, no, no. I don't want to leave you with the impression that what I've said is the way the multiverse works. If there's one truth I can state unequivocally, it's that my understanding of the multiverse, while constrained with the tools of particle physics, cosmology, and mathematics, is partial at best, and completely inaccurate at worst."

Sarah: "Well, that leaves us essentially no where, doesn't it? If what you've said tonight is just partial understanding or complete misjudgment, where does that leave our brightest scientists and theologians? You have all the advantages of advanced technology and alien cosmology, and still you can't explain the universe with any confidence. Even with your proof of God, you claim to know essentially nothing that's absolutely true. How can that be?"

Dr. Neruda: "No one who's invested in astronomy, cosmology, or physics likes to think that their discipline is misguided by false or incomplete assumptions. But they are. And there's a good reason."

Sarah: "Which is?"

Dr. Neruda: "Imagine that the observable universe is the middle rung on a ladder of unknown length. Each of the rungs above and below our observable universe represents an order of magnitude beyond our senses. For example, let's say that the rung above the one that represents our observable universe is the outer perimeter of our Milk Way galaxy. Using a telescope we can see the next rung above us, but the rest of the ladder is lost in a thick haze.

"Looking downward -- at a microscopic level with an electron microscope -- we can add another rung below our observable universe, and with a particle accelerator, we can even theorize what the next rung below that might be, but the rest of the ladder trails downward into a thick haze no different than when we try to look up.

"With all of our technology and theory, we still have no idea how tall the ladder is or even whether the ladder is straight or begins to curve like a double-helix. We don't know if perhaps the top end of the ladder curves to such a degree that it actually connects with the bottom end of the ladder. And we don't even know whether there might be additional ladders."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:00 am 
Posting Freak

-No direction (no desire of results)
-Fearlessness (humility)
-Knowledge (of its own limitations as well)
-Vision (insight in the bigger picture of our existences)
-Desire for Truth

Renovatio wrote:
In a way, the ACIO was of benefit here perhaps. There was a drive to know the truth without the distractions of institutional science such as competition between peers, concerns about how conclusions might offend the source of funds, fear of peer ridicule and pressure to publish.

Quote:
Anne:
"Can you elaborate on the WingMakers and who you think they are or represent?"

Dr. Anderson:
"I don't know who they are, but they represent themselves as human time travelers from the middle part of the 28th century. They could very well be the future version of the Labyrinth Group, or some other powerful organization. They seem to have a very well integrated sub-culture in that their language is clearly a combination of many extinct languages which they could only have knowledge of if they had access to ACIO information systems, or were indeed time travelers . . . or both, I suppose.

(Anderson Interview 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:41 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
thought this might be worth a "refresher"... hardly ever comes up in our discussions, and contains some insights unavailable anywhere else...and a couple of quotes still not available.

PROJECT OVERVIEW

WingMakers: Ancient Arrow Project

From the Desk of Jeremy Sauthers, Ph.D.
Director of Special Projects, ACIO

Classified Document No. 040297-14X-P17AA-23

To all Labyrinth Group Members -- FYEO

PROJECT OVERVIEW
Based on all available research of the Ancient Arrow time capsule, WingMakers seem to represent themselves as a future aspect of the human race from a time approximately 750 years in our future. They represent a version of humanity that has comprehension of the universal systems that govern existence, or at least the laws of time and space. This understanding permits the WingMakers to travel back in time and interact with humankind at various points in its evolutionary pathway.
I would speculate that WingMakers have--throughout history--been variously referred to as angels, gods, spirit guides, and, in some instances, extra-terrestrials. They imply that they are adept at subtly interacting with humankind in order to evolve its understanding of the cosmological environment in which life evolves and transforms.

After successfully decoding the first of 23 segments of the optical disc left in the 23rd chamber, I will share a small excerpt of their introduction as it were:

"You may refer to us as WingMakers. We are most often confused with angels, though we are actually quite human--just a future, perhaps more advanced, version. Humans, conditioned as they are, seem unable or unwilling to comprehend the vast diversity of living beings amongst the cosmological planes of existence, and so, somewhat as a defense mechanism, lump together what are distinctly unique beings. The angelic kingdom is a different species of life when compared to the human or the WingMakers' format of existence. WingMakers exist outside of time's focus, while their human, extraterrestrial, and angelic counterparts exist within, and, to various degrees, are bound by the principles of time. Our uniqueness stems from our ability to operate independently of time while remaining human with all the physical and mental characteristics therein."

WingMakers and their existence appear to be woven into virtually all cultures and civilizations upon earth, and appear to be commonly represented through mythological and religious stories. Their stated purpose is to be the Culture Bearers bringing the seeds of language, art, philosophy, scientific reasoning, and spiritual understanding to the human race throughout time. Apparently, they perform this duty without recognition, preferring to be unknown until the time is ripe to present themselves and their specific mission. I think we have to assume, based on the available data, that WingMakers operate at the pinnacle of human existence since they are interactive time travelers.

Their interaction with humans seems limited to select individuals, who, during their dream state are more accepting of new ideas and insights. These insights often filter into the contactee's waking life in the form of inventions and sudden discoveries. In rare instances, I believe WingMakers will even physically appear, but owing to the time-shift from which they come, their bodies would appear to be constructed of light, and their communication, if there was any, is most likely telepathic.

According to the records of the Ancient Arrow site, it was the WingMakers who originally seeded life upon earth and facilitated life's evolutionary leaps and biological transformations. They (and we, according to them) originated from the star system Pleiades. They came as the human genotype, and brought with them a library of genetic codes that, through experimentation, produced the human species, and of course, most other forms of life on earth.

Through their time-travel technology they have planted time capsules from their future time, which they hope will provide a sense of connection to our future selves and an understanding of human destiny. They seem to be particularly interested in helping present-day humans build a global culture.

One of their more outlandish claims is that they essentially seeded the concept of the Internet for the purpose of developing this global culture. They believe the Internet will somehow become the platform upon which their time capsules will be fully launched into the mainstream of the world's citizens. They predict (and I use this word with chilling precision) that by the time their final time capsule is discovered in 2023, the Internet will be the focal point of the new global culture and it will become the gateway to a connected "intra-galactic, digital nervous system".

They refer to this global culture as the Sovereign Integral, which is difficult to translate into English. However, Drs. Stevens and Whitehall believe it means that the global culture of earth will be both developed and distributed through the Internet, and that this global connectivity will enable earth to be integrated with other planets in our galaxy through an extension of this network. They use the example of earth as being a node on a cosmological network, and the Sovereign Integral is simply the earth's global culture presented to the galaxy in a way that it can harmonize with the other planetary "nodes."

I know this seems like science fiction, but then, I remind each of you that we are talking about a group of advanced humans who have developed interactive time-travel technology that has alluded us for over 30 years. The artifacts in the AA time capsule, and indeed, the time capsule itself, are clear evidence of this group's advanced technology, and I believe their predictions should be taken as more than mere speculation or clairvoyance.

Our biggest concerns, relative to the time capsule itself, have to do with the accuracy of our translations. Their language incorporates visual art, music, poetry, and various hieroglyphs and symbols that collectively communicate their thoughts and ideas. In other words, their language is a multidimensional puzzle, and we are convinced that they are communicating much more than mere words and standard ideas.

A recent issue that has arisen concerns project security. Several of our linguistics specialists have become obsessed with decoding the messages in the time capsule, and have been asked to leave the project out of concern for their stability. Anything -- no matter how subtle -- that could compromise the project's security, has been dealt with in an expedite manner.

However, this heightened sense of security also has its peculiar issues. All of you are aware of the Judas Effect, as described by Col. Richards. When security reaches a certain tempo and pitch, its breach is almost predictable, because those in the inner circle cannot effectively deal with the pressures. Unfortunately, because of the breadth of this project, we have had to bring in personnel with clearances as low as 6x.

We are using our memory protocols with good results, and document-management systems have never been more secure, thanks to the Minyaur technology, but nonetheless, we all have to remain extremely vigilant to maintain utmost security befitting a 12x project. In the time I have been the Director of Special Projects, I have never seen a project worthier of our collective vigilance.

Enough about my concerns. Let me go into some detail about our findings to date.

If our interpretation is accurate, the WingMakers have placed 6 additional time capsules strategically located on the planet, which will be discovered in a certain sequence, probably by ordinary citizens entirely unaware of what they are stumbling upon. We assume these "discoveries" are actually orchestrated by the WingMakers. At this time, it is impossible to determine whether these locations can be discerned through the existing Ancient Arrow site. There remain dozens of petroglyphs and hieroglyphic symbols yet to be deciphered -- any number of which could point the way to the other time capsules.

From everything we are able to discern, there appears to be no intended threat by the WingMakers to national security, social order, or economic stability. However, all we know at this time is that the Ancient Arrow site is imbued with wall paintings and various artifacts, most of which have yet to be understood by our technicians and decoders. Our only success to date was the unlocking of the optical disc that appears to be their "calling card". At best, we know how they want to be thought of. Culture Bearers is the closest definition we have been able to apply to their intentions thus far.

Dr. Stevens is quite convinced that the WingMakers interacted with a pre-historic Native American tribe known as the Anasazi, which were known to inhabit that area of northern New Mexico. Carbon dating places the paints used on the cavern walls at approximately AD 840, which coincides with the flowering of the Anasazi culture. It is interesting to note that, according to Dr. Stevens, the Anasazi Indians mysteriously disappeared about 200 years later. We cannot say if there is any connection or cause for alarm.

Having decoded most of the text contained on the optical disc, we have concluded that if their intentions are hostile, WingMakers could, at their complete discretion, time-travel to any of our military installations and deliver a fatal blow to national security. Their signature technology appears to be time-travel, not weapons of mass destruction, and as we all know, there is no imagined technology more advanced than interactive time-travel.

We are trying to ascertain if any of the artifacts could also be a communication or signaling device that would draw the WingMakers back to our time. The odd thing is, however, that they could be visiting us every day and then re-writing history so we forget their visit. It is a virtual certainty that they are aware of our discovery of the time capsule, and may be aware of much more. It is even considered a possibility that they are helping us in the discovery process. There have been several events where a certain insight came upon the research team that seemed inexplicable, but then, it is easy to be paranoid when dealing with such an awe-invoking technology as BST.

The materials within the time capsule seem to indicate a race of cultured people who are relatively small in number. If our deciphering tables are as accurate as we believe them to be, WingMakers are a select tribe or faction of humanity in the middle part of the 28th century, who have combined science, philosophy, and art into a unified "religion" and language. They are unique among their peers, and it would seem they are the equivalent of a secret society, not unlike the Chakobsa (perhaps even like us -- though they're much better artists).

I will provide another excerpt from the optical disc, which provides a bit more insight on the mission of the WingMakers. This particular excerpt was translated from the text of the optical disc, and represents one of our first breakthroughs in deciphering their language with alphabetic granularity. Of course, we cannot say with any certainty that the translation is one hundred percent accurate, but we believe it is close.

"Culture-building is the primary focus of the WingMakers because it is understood to have such a significant bearing on the world of spirit and cosmological transformation. Culture-building, by definition, integrates the values of individualism with the value of oneness. It is the goal of life, as it is related to a species, to evolve itself where it can be conscious of its diverse perceptions and expressions, and integrate them into a cohesive, all-inclusive culture.

"Humankind deeply desires such a culture; a global culture that recognizes and appreciates its constituent parts. This is one of the primary reasons that communication technologies have evolved so quickly upon earth in the 20th century. Through these technologies, the global culture can be more rapidly developed and experienced. And through this global culture, humankind will become increasingly sensitive to the spiritual inclinations of oneness. Not only oneness within the human species, but within the whole of life that embraces and envelopes the human species.

"WingMakers are aware that humankind is intricately connected to all other species and forms of life within the universe of wholeness. This connection is known as the Mind of God. It is more than simple inter-dependency as depicted in a food chain or ecosystem. It is the accumulative knowledge of Prime Creator achieved through absorbing the life experience of all life forms. This all-encompassing knowledge is shared willingly to all life forms, but is only comprehensible to those who have achieved an ability to step out of time.

"All of life, even the so-called evil and negative aspects, are part of an incalculably complex, but single-minded, cosmological organism devoted to the transformation of evolving life forms so that they can comprehend their intimate connection with all of life, and their oneness with Prime Creator. This is the fundamental system that overarches all other systems of the multiverse, and it is for this fundamental reason that life exists."

I think you will agree that these do not seem like the words of a warring race or hostile force. Indeed, they seem indicative of a philosophical group who has a very specific mission and the technology to see their mission through to completion. There are over 8,100 pages of text embedded within the optical disc, organized in 23 sections to coincide with each chamber of the AA site. Thus far, we have been successful in translating about 440 pages or about 5%.

What we have translated is very encouraging. There are no references to anything that could be construed as hostile or aggressive in nature. To the contrary, its content is similar to what is included in these selected excerpts. It is very philosophical in nature; there are references to the new physics of time-travel and some interesting exposition about how the individual soul interacts with the multiverse or cosmological order. Much of the poetry, music, and visual art appear benign, but seem to have a powerful effect on those of the research team who were developing the translation tables.

We are still testing our hypothesis in this matter, but our preliminary suspicions are that the WingMakers use an encoded language that has an effect on the subconscious mind of building holistic sensory perception in the cerebrospinal system. Which is to say that two of our best 12x linguistic experts claim to have improved mental acuity, visual perception, intuition, and creative skills as a direct result of working on the project. It is as though the very process of deciphering their language equips the mind with a new form of intelligence that can best be described as holistic and penetrating at the same time -- characteristics we have been trying to genetically engineer for over 15 years in the AdamSon Project.

While we would like to retain the same experts on the project to expedite the translation, we have made a difficult decision to rotate the linguistics and decoding team every six months in an effort to reduce the undesirable side-effects of this new form of intelligence, which is zealousness. It seems that as the researchers' new intelligence is activated or somehow generated through the process of decoding the encoded language of the WingMakers, they become fervent believers in the perspective of the WingMakers and they lose their objectivity, and, as a consequence, become security risks.

We have used the MI technology to remedy this situation with the effected personnel, but as we all know, this technology is not perfect, and memory reconstruction has been known to be successful under deep hypnosis. For the time being we are holding this course of action with extreme caution, and all effected or potentially effected personnel under 14x are under constant, invasive surveillance.

Other contingencies -- less favorable to personnel -- are being discussed and will be used only under specific scenario triggers, which are still in the process of being agreed upon. Bill Ornstein, who most of you know, was the technical lead on the AdamSon Project, has proposed an excellent array of research tests that, we hope, can pinpoint the causative factors -- both physiologically and psychologically. I have already signed off on the budget and determined it as a 12x classified project reporting directly to me. Dr. Ornstein is developing the project's scope and sequence documentation and it may be ready for distribution at our next meeting.

Now, back to the WingMakers, we believe their time-travel technology may be a synthesis of human consciousness and a bio-computer whose neural net is able to adjust dimensional sequencing with such precision that they can open, and, more amazingly, maintain a time window for an indefinite period. One thing all the scientists agree upon, is that the Ancient Arrow site was not created in a week's time. Dr. Arnison concludes that the site would have taken -- even with advanced excavation technology and a crew of 50 workers -- a minimum of three months to create.

The 23 chambers of the AA site are carved using some form of a sound resonator technology, but in order to hollow out these chambers without collapsing the canyon wall would have required a slow and careful process. Also, there is no evidence of rock-chips left in the area, so it would have required them to bury the excavated rock some distance away as there are no suitable sites nearby to dispose of that amount of refuse.

We believe one of the artifacts left behind in chamber 6 is an example of their sound resonator technology used to carve rock with sound frequencies. We have been successful thus far in activating its lowest frequencies, and we are quite certain that it is not equivalent to our ELF technology, and has limited military applications. However, we will continue the testing to see if we can access its high frequency range where it is assumed the tool cuts through rock or even metal alloys.

None of the artifacts uncovered appear, to our investigation, to be a time-travel device. However, as said earlier, it is premature to draw closure on the peculiar nature of these artifacts. We are still searching for technologies, or combinations of technologies that will permit us to unlock these spectacular and enigmatic artifacts. We are relatively certain that these artifacts pose no threat to national security. They have all been thoroughly examined and are benign in weapons' grade material, at least, as we know them today.

Molecular scans show evidence of trace amounts of human DNA -- not on the casing of the artifact, but inside. It is assumed that the artifacts are composite technologies using molecular-scaled CPUs, but we've been unable to ascertain how to disassemble any of them without potentially destroying them. Some of our research staff are growing impatient, and advocate sacrificing one of the artifacts for the purpose of looking inside in order to assess re-engineering pathways and enable us to better understand the remaining 22 artifacts. But that decision needs to be weighed very carefully. Up until now, we have remained patient. I think, however, that the time is approaching when we need to take additional risk.

In total, there are 23 artifacts, one in each of the 23 chambers. We have kept all of this technology within the Labyrinth Group; no private-industry partners have been exposed to these technologies thus far. However, preliminary discussions are ongoing with Bell Labs' Cogent Group, and Incunabula Documents have been distributed to its Director of Research, Dr. Vaunderman. His team is expert in sound resonator technologies, and have been used by the ACIO in three previously classified projects with great success. Budgets are being developed over the next 30-days, and it is assumed that research would commence shortly thereafter.

If BST is hidden in any one or combination of these artifacts, it is our top priority to access this technology and learn how to apply it. However, as we all know, the likelihood an advanced race -- human or otherwise -- would ever disclose its time-travel technology is extremely remote.

One more excerpt is probably relevant to this briefing memorandum. Again, it is from the same section of the optical disc referred to earlier, but is a more recent translation.

"It is the drama of life--as it unfolds in human culture--which reflects inwardly upon the cosmological multiverse. Human culture deeply effects the spirit world, and as your Einstein predicted, ripples touch the entire cosmos. It imprints upon the world of spirit a vital energy. An energy of love, passion, involvement, creativity, and perhaps most important, a sense of personal expression and bold individuality. This energy is precisely what balances the energy that drives a species to seek oneness with its Creator.

"The energy of the multiverse is like a giant funnel that delivers a species into the Mind of God, the only vessel of Prime Creator, who is otherwise unclothed and invisible. This funnel creates an overbearing drive for oneness and re-connection with the Mind of God in a developing species. In this drive for oneness, beings can forget their individuality. Their unique life experience could be forsaken for oneness if not for the experience of the physical, mental, and emotional involvement in building a separate, species-based culture.

"WingMakers have strategically placed time capsules upon earth that, when discovered, will facilitate the development of a global culture that represents humankind and earth, rather than a specific geography, race or philosophy. In parallel with this goal of culture building, is the goal to introduce new paradigms of existence. In the case of our first time capsule, it will introduce indisputable evidence that a time-shifted civilization visited earth and left its calling card. It will also--because it is the first one to be discovered in contemporary times--lead to the discovery of additional time capsules placed elsewhere on the planet by the WingMakers.

"These time capsules will eventually act as a communication bridge between contemporary humans and their future selves. The WingMakers will act as the responsible elder brother who returns to help the next two generations of humans build a global culture that prepares the human species to take its next evolutionary leap. This new leap will include the design and development of a whole new species based on the human genotype and soul.

"The underlying purpose of existence is to expand and diversify life forms in order to enable Prime Creator its fullest expression and perception of life. The human species is but one of a countless number of sentient life forms that unerringly grow and expand in diversity throughout the cosmos. It is but an atom in the Body of the Collective God. Within its consciousness, humankind is limited by its perception of the universe of wholeness by its over-reliance on the five senses. These senses are powerful forces that focus the human instrument on a separate reality much like a diver's mask can focus the diver on the underwater world.

"The time capsules we have left behind provide technology, art, and philosophy, indeed, an entire language that will, in time, develop two additional senses of the human instrument. The genetic composition of the human species was conceived to have 7 senses. You have, in recent times, begun to refer to the 6th sense or the sense of intuition. There is a 7th and most powerful sense, and it is the sense that is linked to time-travel, which is linked to space travel.

"However, before these two additional senses of the human instrument can be fully activated, there must be a global culture representing a unified and fully integrated earth. Our mission is to develop the specie's genetic capabilities to include these two new senses while simultaneously ensuring that a global culture is developed that unifies the human species under one leadership, one culture, and one pre-eminent philosophy.

"If this sounds like an improbable goal, we can assure you of its success because we live in the time when it is so. And if you need further proof of our mission, simply learn our language, and you will have your proofŠ"

If the AA site is indeed a massively constructed time capsule from our future selves, it is the single most important discovery we have made. Which is why this project is being handled by the Labyrinth Group exclusively. Even our interactions with the Cogent Group have been entirely code-Fresnel compliant and our SOP misinformation procedures are being used to further safeguard the project's anonymity. Complete procedures have been developed on how best to inform other departments of the military and government (if deemed necessary), but at this time, no one outside of the Labyrinth Group's directorship level and scientific core have knowledge of the nature and implications of this project.

The entire project has been given a security envelope consistent with its 12x classification. Contingency plans for misinformation campaigns targeting public, media, government, intelligence, and foreign relations, as well as personnel risks, have all been developed and are ready to deploy should scenario triggers require their deployment. All ACIO directors should be fully aware of these contingency plans and their related scenario triggers because I need complete, absolute support if it becomes necessary to execute a contingency without discussion. Fifteen has already signed-off on delegation authority. A full oral briefing will be presented on May 5th in the Orion Room at 8am, which will provide a complete description and provide a forum for your questions. Please come prepared with appropriate questions and plan for an all-day session. (Email RSVP to Natalya.)

This briefing memorandum is to ensure all of our directors are informed on a consistent basis. Questions should be held for the May 5th meeting. Thank you.

Regards,

J. Sauthers

Managing Director, Special Projects ACIO

File: P17AA:41298 Brief Memo

(sorry have lost the link, someone may be so kind as to provide it - if it still exists)

Last edited by starduster on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:48 am 

Nathan wrote:
Renovatio,

May I first point out I want to have a dialogue with you here,... This is not a chat. It is a serious investigation into the right scientific approach to the Grand Portal, and I am addressing you...

I understand

Last edited by Renovatio on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:08 pm 

Nathan wrote:
-No direction (no desire of results)
-Fearlessness (humility)
-Knowledge (of its own limitations as well)
-Vision (insight in the bigger picture of our existences)
-Desire for Truth

I think I may respond twice to this, but your summary of my “healthy attributes” of Neruda makes for an interesting picture. It would seem that there is some commonality between formulating a beneficial approach to exploring the “inner” and “outer” realms. If we were to attempt to make this a more complete list, we may even see some correlations with the heart virtues. This is interesting as it may not be something one would expect to find in the attempt to describe a “genuine” scientific approach.

I refer to an “inner” and “outer” exploration here with the realization that there is some degree of sameness when viewed from a certain perspective.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:07 am 
Posting Freak

As to vision or perspective-realization, synthesizing is primal, so I would take the six heart virtues (art of the genuine) together in this actual respecting of a "science"-based when-which-how practice--one point. To depart from the humility frequency here is very intelligent because science is indeed a practice of humility and its impersonal character of aspired objectivity--of mind--is of course not the least important cause. Another point, we have not mentioned, may be the new sensory system (seven senses); that is most essential to the Ancient Arrow Project. And another point that is actually one: that can be integrated with "knowledge" is the one of "no direction or expectation" as one should simply know this is quantum entanglement. So, here we are exploring a synthesis model of the holistic scientific approach, are we not?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:46 pm 

Nathan wrote:
As to vision or perspective-realization, synthesizing is primal, so I would take the six heart virtues (art of the genuine) together in this actual respecting of a "science"-based when-which-how practice--one point. To depart from the humility frequency here is very intelligent because science is indeed a practice of humility and its impersonal character of aspired objectivity--of mind--is of course not the least important cause. Another point, we have not mentioned, may be the new sensory system (seven senses); that is most essential to the Ancient Arrow Project. And another point that is actually one: that can be integrated with "knowledge" is the one of "no direction or expectation" as one should simply know this is quantum entanglement. So, here we are exploring a synthesis model of the holistic scientific approach, are we not?

We are. :) In this light we can see the similarities between a Shaman and a Quantum Physicist who incorporates this holistic science. The Shaman uses everything at his disposal to discover and interpret reality…meditation…plants…ritual and such. The Quantum Physicist is using everything at her disposal in discovery as well…the tools have become quite different. Each has their own “tool sets” and uses them to the “exclusion” of the other. Maybe this is the problem. It could be said that the ACIO ventured into a methodology that was at least the genesis of a possible “joining” of the two “tool sets” with the utilization of remote viewing and such. Perhaps the ACIO or its real life equivilant is "destined" to continue with such a synthesis of approaches.

I am also aware of a real life venture into this(joining of tool sets). I doubt that it is in the public domain, but it was a project started by a Native American Harvard Physicist named “Little Bear” who was actually a friend of David Bohm I believe. The last I heard, this collaboration was still ongoing. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:42 am 
Posting Freak

This necessarily has to become the philosophical approach, perhaps metaphysics. But it is still an official science, that I take to heart actually. You know it took until the second part of the 20th century until philosophers started to integrate nature, the natural processes with the essence of what is vaguely called spirit. Philosophy had always first been about the spirit and basically nature was too low for the self-knowledge. This is amazing; we are just at the beginning. (In this light the Grand Portal is more their front door than it is the ultimate goal of a planetary species' development.) Is consciousness a product of the brain, and if not, what comes from the brain and what comes from pure consciousness -- or is this not even possible? Has consciousness a free will? And, why has it been individuated? And how does this happen? When the brain is the instrument of the individuated consciousness, then what can it do? What is this human instrument capable of, that would not be possible without it? These are just a few initial questions.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:55 am 

What this brings to mind is the idea of Umwelt...Are you familiar with Umwelt Theory?
http://www.ento.vt.edu/~sharov/biosem/txt/umwelt.html

Modern Science certainly has difficulty accounting for consciousness. We are just now approching the realization that the "observer" affects reality. Below this there are concepts such as Umwelt theory that attempt to describe this with more granularity.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, the observer is the observed. We shortly talked about this before. This must be understood completely, before the experiments can proceed. The observer doesn't affect reality in a way he can follow because this is misunderstood. The observer and the observed are separated by a certain distance of perspective or interpretation. This is a force field that acts on something that is not exactly the observed. This is my/our central tip of the veil.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:19 pm 

Nathan wrote:
Yes, the observer is the observed. We shortly talked about this before. This must be understood completely, before the experiments can proceed.

Agreed….
Now is this something that needs to be resolved or does it merely need to be acknowledged as such?
In a sense we are doing the same thing as a particle physicist searching for the most elemental of particles. We are searching consciousness for the most basic fragment/state of awareness. Is this spiritual reductionism? Is this OK? Is scientific reductionism beneficial if it is done from the right state of awareness or understanding? Are we drilling down toward soul in one, both or either instances?

I think what we are ultimately looking for may not be able to be “imaged” and thus presented in a typical scientific fashion. This is something that needs to be acknowledged…the idea or image of a portal may be confusing because it may not lead anywhere in our spatial terms….we may not be traveling because we are already there…what we are looking for needs to be remembered and not found…and such. That is, we are searching in an unconventional manner and the discovery will also be of a different type all together.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:22 pm 
Posting Freak

That is sure. The transformation actually takes place in the process, the Grand Portal is a process of transition; that's why it is called a transition zone. The Tributary Zones are transition zones for the individual, the Grand Portal is for the species. The Grand Portal is here "the observed"--observe the process--and the Eternal Watcher is "the observer", and they are one and the same, namely, what religion has called the Christ.

I don't see there is a basic state of awareness. You just have to be completely aware of all that goes through you, and how the expression respects the fact that the observer is the observed. Because the observer is the observed; that it is not so is an illusion. The question is what does this mean? --Is there any observer at all? And the observed is the past. In other words, observance can only take place when there is no observer observing. What does this mean? No interpretive centre at all that is observing. This is why I believe communication like this is essential to these neo-sciences, otherwise your writings and formulas require a public which is bound to become the observer. You see.

Post subject: Re: Worldblend Experiment/slight intrusion
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:30 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Once upon a time, a small group of scientists were commissioned to find the smallest object in the Universe.
Investing large amounts of capital, they built a sophisticated machine, which was basically a microscope connected to a Video screen.
Placing an object upon the slide, they pushed the right button and commenced to watch, as by degree, the microscope delved deeper into the microscopic and the atomic levels of the objects substance.

Down down down,
Deeper deeper deeper.

It wasnt too long before all that registered upon the machines monitor was a black screen.
The small group of scientists went away to do other things, leaving the machine humming quietly in it little room.
Weeks went by, and occasionally a scientist would pop in to check for any changes on the monitor, even though a warning buzzer was programmed to sound if any change occurred.

All was still as blank as a slate.

Fairly soon the machine was all but forgotten, as the scientists found other more important and interesting things to try and discover.
The Machine hummed away unobtrusively.
Down down down.
Deeper deeper deeper.

Years went by, and some of the original scientists assigned to the task of discovering the smallest object in the Universe were now deceased.

The machine hummed on, for although there had been no changes whatsoever,
no one really cared enough to turn it off. It was doing what it had been designed for. Leave it on, the surviving scientists had all agreed.

More years went by, and only one of the scientists, not then the youngest, but certainly now the oldest, was the sole surviving member of the original team.
A well respected gentleman of the company, he occasionally sat in the little room, dozing often, lullabied by the quiet humming machine.

Then it happened!

The alarm buzzed, and almost crapping himself, the little old scientist awoke with a muffled squeal, and promptly feel off his seat.

Others came to see what the commotion was about, and lifting the old gentleman to his feet, they all gazed up at the monitor, to see, right in the very centre, a small white dot!

This was news!

This was amazing wonderful and very very unexpected!
The search for the smallest thing in the Universe, which had been such a dismal ongoing event, had suddenly taken on a new life in that instant.
The little old scientist, could hardly contain himself!

What was it!?

Without hesitation, all agreed as one, that the object should be named after the old gentleman scientist, since he was the one in the room when the object was discovered..

It was immediately called a Ponk, after Dr. Alfred J. Ponk Jnr.

The US President was duly informed that the smallest object in the Universe had been discovered.
The rest of the World was informed shortly after this.

PONK DISCOVERED!

Of course, an International Ponk Day was instituted, and nobody minded very much that it displaced April Fools Day, which wasn't all that popular anymore anyway. Sneaky tricks had been out for a long time.

There was the usual merchandising, including everything one could think of,
Ponks were the rage, and none seemed to mind that it was incredible similar to the little white dot, which used to appear briefly when you turned the TV set off.
(Some kids had never even seen that before!)

Dr. Ponk eventually died of course, and the quiet humming machine was kept on, and maintained reverently.

One day (you guessed it) the alarms went off again, and as the scientist gathered they witnessed an amazing thing.
The Ponk had become bigger!

The smallest thing in the Universe was actually growing!

This was very very perplexing, and not at all pleasing.

Surely this could not be so, the scientists reasoned together. Surely it just appears to be this way, as our machine goes deeper and deeper inwards toward the Ponk.
For they had observed that while the machine had found the Ponk, it had been unable to find anything smaller within the Ponk itself.

The machine was still functioning as it had been created to do, going down down down, deeper deeper deeper. Yet the Ponk always stayed the same size, and remained a small white dot in the centre of the screen.

Now it was growing!

Within a matter of a few days, the Ponk not only had grown, but had split up into many Ponks.

Ah Ha!

What they had been seeing, looked like one Ponk, when in actual fact, the deeper the machine delved, the clearer it became that there were many many Ponks.

In fact, as the weeks went by, and the World tuned into the Ponk Channel, eventually the whole monitor screen was covered in Ponks!

Beautiful bright sparkly PONKS!

But what was a Ponk really?

The building blocks of All That Is, the Scientists of the world agreed upon.
The smallest objects in the Universe!

Others argued that it was feasible that a Ponk was NOT the smallest object in the Universe, but that within the Ponk lurked even smaller objects, into infinity.

They were not acknowledged.

Then the day arrived! (Coincidently, it just happened to be the 15th Annual International Ponk Day.)

The Alarms went off, and the scientists descended upon the quiet humming machine.
For there had been a change! The Ponks now appeared to be shape shifting. They were no longer the standard uniform small white dots.

In fact. some of the Ponks were not even white anymore!

Since this new development, it was decided that the Ponks, could no longer all be referred to as Just Ponks, and that different names for the different types and shapes were necessary.

Others argued that a Ponk was a Ponk was a Ponk.

They were not acknowledged.

And so names, and then numbers were given to the various colours and shapes being discovered.
For there were many. Each day it seemed, a new Ponk appeared to join the others on the now very large Monitor Screen

A great deal of theory and conjecture was debated among the Scientific Community, as to the possible different purposes of the types of Ponks being discovered, though no firm facts could be established regarding these natures.

Eventually, it was seen that one particular Ponk, (a # 3b66615 type) , seemed to be growing larger than the rest, and as the weeks unfolded, it was seen to be exactly like a Spiral Galaxy in shape and general form!

PONK ~ A MINUTE GALAXY! the world was informed!

Indeed, as the quiet humming machine went down down down, deeper deeper deeper, it became apparent that this was exactly true.

The #3b66615 class Ponk, was the exact replica of A typical Milky Way type Galaxy!
As the months went by, most of the World became fascinated with this turn of events, and it became far more popular than even the Dallas re-runs!

People oohed and aahed over all the amazing things being revealed within the #3b66615 class Ponk.

There seemed to be a replica of every type of strange and beautiful object, which had so far been discovered in The Galaxy, and more besides!. And all this within the smallest object in the Universe!

People were astounded, and forgot about the Dallas re-runs altogether.
Eventually, as the quiet humming machine descended into the Ponk, and all the wonderful sights to behold, it centred on a bright star type object, which grew bigger as the days flew by.

And as it did, the World was stunned to observe the Familiar Planets of Sols own System!
There! An exact replica of Uranus and Neptune and unmistakable Saturn!

Wow!

No one could deny the immense feeling of awe and wonder, as with a known certainty in the Mass Human Consciousness, Earth Herself, in infinitesimal proportions of exact replica, became the focal point of the Monitor screen.

And as the quiet humming machine descended down down down deeper deeper deeper the image on the monitor screen grew larger and clearer, as the Cloud cover parted and exact shapes of the Earths continents were revealed, and still deeper the image descended, focusing now on America, and then Florida and then the very building in which the Quiet humming Machine was housed, and as the world grew very quiet, there appeared on the huge screen, a picture of all the gathered scientists looking up at a screen of a picture of all the gathered scientists, looking up at a screen of a picture of all the gathered scientists looking up at a screen..........

The End

William Waterstone
October 3rd 2001.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:00 am 

"For instance, perceiving energy directly as it flows in the universe is a unit of cognition that shamans live by. They see how energy flows, and they follow its flow. If its flow is obstructed, they move away to do something entirely different. Shamans see lines in the universe. Their art, or their job, is to choose the line that will take them, perception-wise, to regions that have no name. You can say that shamans react immediately to the lines of the universe. They see human beings as luminous balls, and they search in them for their flow of energy. Naturally, they react instantly to this sight. It's part of their cognition.
The practicalities that scientists are interested in are conducive to building more and more complex machines. They are not the practicalities that changed an individual's life course from within. They are not geared to reaching the vastness of the universe as a personal, experiential affair. The stupendous machines in existence, or those in the making are cultural affairs, the attainment of which has to be enjoyed vicariously, even by the creators of those machines themselves. The only reward for them is monetary." don Juan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:35 am 
Posting Freak

Carlos represented science. Within the story he represented the stupidity of knowledge to his teaching order. And Don Juan explained somewhere how the egg must be broken from both sides of the eggshell: the nagual from outside and the subject from inside. In reality, the outer is the inner, the inner is the outer -- the observer is the observed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:56 am 

Nathan wrote:
In reality, the outer is the inner, the inner is the outer -- the observer is the observed.

Now you have my interest and we may be flirting with event strings here. Outer is inner and inner is outer…the mind has some difficulty with this. Actually, there is a single topology that depicts such a state/description. This is the topology of a “Mobius strip”. If you look at the WM art, the Grand Portal is represented as a Mobius strip.(look at the cover of the CD “The Grand Portal” and other references) Symbolically, “Infinity” is a very rudimentary translation of the Mobius strip. There are deeper “concepts” underneath, including the idea of expansion “from source” leading back “to source”. That is, there is another form of expansion that is not unlike the act of “turning something inside out” and it is equally infinite.

I have done extensive research into the Mobius strip ever since I had a “vision” while modeling a theory of the universe for a scientist client of mine. This is a long story, but the images that flooded my mind did not seem to come from any rational deductions I was making at the time. They were just there and I watched and took notes. This is the only time in my life something like this has happened. Anyway, this whole idea of the Mobius strip and the math that is involved(Mobius transforms), seems to have something to do with The Grand Portal/Soul. Intuitively, this seems like a good direction to “lay track”.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 am 

I felt compelled to add this, as it is a different interpretation of the original vision I had.

This is infinity as a particular type of movement or motion through densities that allows for a maximum utilization of potential or complete experience of that density. This is not a never-ending “vector” or “counting”. This is expansion(out from) and contraction(returning to) at the same time as a single motion. Can you picture this and does it have any meaning to you?

In scientific speak it can be said this way. This looks like a way to generate scalars from vectors, but it is more than that. It also says implicitly that i j /Upsilon k, j k /Upsilon i, and i, j, k must have inverses. This is an important observation, because it means that inner and outer tensor products can occur in the same operation. When two vector potentials are multiplied together, a new scalar (inner tensor product) and vector (outer tensor product) are formed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

No but first you are going too fast. The scientist is inspired by something, is working on something but loses track of their wholeness perspective before it even had the chance to dawn reasonably. But their wholeness perspective is the only knowledge that is required. That the outer is the inner and the other way round is something immeasurable. The true insight is an opening or breakthrough of one's holographic reality to the immeasurable. It cannot be used, it is useless as such, it can only be lived, lived in its totality, that is. The mind cannot secure this insight but partially and partially is here not at all. Spirited conversations are easily done, but this is something else altogether. The 'outer' means the whole content of the consciousness and this is the inner; the inner is the outer. This consciousness is one movement like an ocean. We can think about the sea level, the water around the earth forms this perfect sphere. And from outside something (unknown) is coming and from within the earth reaches to something new we can only imagine in our wildest dreams. Science has to think now.