WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Nathan, aren't "true relationships" based upon free will?

would you force or push someone into what they perceive is a black hole... and "none of their business"?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:10 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
starduster wrote:
Nathan, aren't "true relationships" based upon free will?

would you force or push someone into what they perceive is a black hole... and "none of their business"?

It is definitely so that coercion indeed has no place within right relationships -- this is perhaps the most important theme within this subject -- in fact, there is no coercion, there is no direct force of one upon another psychologically speaking, and indirect it is one's own creation as everything of one's life is. Nevertheless, it is possible that you can't handle certain individuals in your life at that moment, and then you don't have to give that any attention. And when you don't agree with one another, you surely can propose to better leave one another alone. However, sometimes that other person wouldn't leave you alone, this is possible, and then you can ignore them even when you politely said this. It is not something a Sovereign Integral can do (ignoring another) as there is nothing that they can't handle, but you should do this if you want. It is not a problem.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
"Simplicity is the nature of great souls."

Papa Ramadas



Quote:
"Put your appreciation into action by taking time to show your appreciation. Tell one or more people something you appreciate about them. Remember, what you put out comes back."

- Doc Childre and Sara Paddison,
HeartMath Discovery Program


Quote:
"Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations."

- Alan W. Watts

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:31 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
Actually, each time you talk about "great souls" you are comparing. You have great souls and less great souls, this is the comparison. It is the curse of the ideal: one is this and should become that, 'what is' and 'what should be' and they are not the same, obviously. But in reality they are. The ideal says, you have to become more like this, because now you are too much like that. But the Living Truth says, you are doing this, look at what you are doing, you are trying to escape direct contact, avoiding relationship through the ideal, through so many things you're afraid to face because you yourself would have to change instead of another. You yourself would have to speak instead of your knowledge that is always the past -- speak and listen. You yourself would have to live instead of your ideas and presumptions. There is no great soul. You are comparing yourself with others, what is great about that? Or you are calling yourself a great soul, which means nothing.

The true spiritual practice one doesn't do for oneself. One is not grateful to get anything back. It is not a fight to become more positive, for underneath the positive the negative keeps lurking. It is not a way to be able to get out of the duality your mind keeps playing out; it's seeing what is and acting. As long as you are fighting to defend your identity or as a reaction wither in incoherence and indifference, all your spirituality is a mask you are hiding behind. The Living Truth is here, shining with a living simplicity, not there with famous names and newly emerging organizations. I am here for you, and will remain so for at least four and a half years extra, for you to practice what you say you do.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:31 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
"Simplicity is the nature of great souls."

Papa Ramadas


And being of service to the planet and humanity and....

Quote:
...This is the real value in the spiritual life because it does not separate with words, but rather bonds with behaviors. And it injects meaningfulness into the smallest moments of our life.

James


:wink: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:54 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:45 pm
Posts: 643
Location: Florida-USA
Thank you for this thread for me. I LOVE the truth. :D

_________________
Activist in Global Awareness Shift

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:18 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:45 pm
Posts: 643
Location: Florida-USA
Nathan wrote:
Actually, each time you talk about "great souls" you are comparing. You have great souls and less great souls, this is the comparison. It is the curse of the ideal: one is this and should become that, 'what is' and 'what should be' and they are not the same, obviously. But in reality they are. The ideal says, you have to become more like this, because now you are too much like that. But the Living Truth says, you are doing this, look at what you are doing, you are trying to escape direct contact, avoiding relationship through the ideal, through so many things you're afraid to face because you yourself would have to change instead of another. You yourself would have to speak instead of your knowledge that is always the past -- speak and listen. You yourself would have to live instead of your ideas and presumptions. There is no great soul. You are comparing yourself with others, what is great about that? Or you are calling yourself a great soul, which means nothing.

The true spiritual practice one doesn't do for oneself. One is not grateful to get anything back. It is not a fight to become more positive, for underneath the positive the negative keeps lurking. It is not a way to be able to get out of the duality your mind keeps playing out; it's seeing what is and acting. As long as you are fighting to defend your identity or as a reaction wither in incoherence and indifference, all your spirituality is a mask you are hiding behind. The Living Truth is here, shining with a living simplicity, not there with famous names and newly emerging organizations. I am here for you, and will remain so for at least four and a half years extra, for you to practice what you say you do.


Wonderful post Nathan!

_________________
Activist in Global Awareness Shift

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:54 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
actually when we "do the best that we can"... we are making an effort to progress by adding our energy to a collective effort..."progression" signifies movement forward... but it can be linear or any direction we choose... and can not be evaluated by comparison to the direction of others.

Our personal perspective that sees others as "great" only indicates the amount of appreciation we have for them...as individuals. It is an expression of gratitude IMO and I see it as inspiring when I understand that we all have equal abilities, and some have made an extra effort to reveal these "powers" to me.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrU5t6ab7Vo

8) :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:59 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvM_YAwX4I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9FO7JG ... re=related

:wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:30 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9OmD0ZH ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTCMSAhkaLI

:lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Ode To Joy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_5z0m7cs0A

:lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:39 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
How wondeful , a paper called the "Living Truth", and how appropriate for those interested in finding it within themselves without comparison and and without historic reference. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
People like James and others discovered the essence of FS within themselves and are so astounded by it they know everyone can discover the same within themselves and that each and everyone's discovery will be according to the themselves for how FS flows and expresses through each individual. There is a reason and purpose for that and is why there is no comparison or telling others what only they can discover for themselves. We are our own teachers we don't need anyone else for that. However, once discovered it only makes sense that when these self-realized individuals work together with each other the energy they give as a group will be mighty powerful and effective in aiding others to discover or activate the same within themselves. I love this. :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
One person at a time and a dominoe effect.... :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:24 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Finally...in linear terms and a matter of time...we become consciously aware of home and turn our compass in that direction through listening to our heart... :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
People like James and others discovered the essence of FS within themselves and are so astounded by it they know everyone can discover the same within themselves and that each and everyone's discovery will be according to themselves for how FS flows and expresses through each individual. There is a reason and purpose for that and is why there is no comparison or telling others what only they can discover for themselves. We are our own teachers we don't need anyone else for that. However, once discovered it only makes sense that when these self-realized individuals work together with each other the energy they give as a group will be mighty powerful and effective in aiding others to discover or activate the same within themselves. I love this. :D



What is truly astounding about the effect of this is how natural it is for us to innately be cooperative and collaborate with each other. And what is astounding about that is how we do it energetically when attuned and aligned with the grid of compassion and truly become One through our feeling nature in particular. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:44 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:57 pm
Posts: 135
Nathan wrote:
Actually, each time you talk about "great souls" you are comparing. You have great souls and less great souls, this is the comparison. It is the curse of the ideal: one is this and should become that, 'what is' and 'what should be' and they are not the same, obviously. But in reality they are. The ideal says, you have to become more like this, because now you are too much like that. But the Living Truth says, you are doing this, look at what you are doing, you are trying to escape direct contact, avoiding relationship through the ideal, through so many things you're afraid to face because you yourself would have to change instead of another. You yourself would have to speak instead of your knowledge that is always the past -- speak and listen. You yourself would have to live instead of your ideas and presumptions. There is no great soul. You are comparing yourself with others, what is great about that? Or you are calling yourself a great soul, which means nothing.

The true spiritual practice one doesn't do for oneself. One is not grateful to get anything back. It is not a fight to become more positive, for underneath the positive the negative keeps lurking. It is not a way to be able to get out of the duality your mind keeps playing out; it's seeing what is and acting. As long as you are fighting to defend your identity or as a reaction wither in incoherence and indifference, all your spirituality is a mask you are hiding behind. The Living Truth is here, shining with a living simplicity, not there with famous names and newly emerging organizations. I am here for you, and will remain so for at least four and a half years extra, for you to practice what you say you do.


I think what Nathan is getting at here, is that comparisons can imply inequality to some.

_________________
"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . we fly."

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
People like James and others discovered the essence of FS within themselves and are so astounded by it they know everyone can discover the same within themselves and that each and everyone's discovery will be according to themselves for how FS flows and expresses through each individual. There is a reason and purpose for that and is why there is no comparison or telling others what only they can discover for themselves. We are our own teachers we don't need anyone else for that. However, once discovered it only makes sense that when these self-realized individuals work together with each other the energy they give as a group will be mighty powerful and effective in aiding others to discover or activate the same within themselves. I love this. :D



What is truly astounding about the effect of this is how natural it is for us to innately be cooperative and collaborate with each other. And what is astounding about that is how we do it energetically when attuned and aligned with the grid of compassion and truly become One through our feeling nature in particular. :wink:


:lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:10 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
WoW when I realize the magnitude of how much we have been devoid of the Truth for eons in these human instruments. I don't admire how brilliant Anu was in his creation of the systematic control that immediately took place as soon as we donned these human instruments. It must of been rather chaotic for all that we were bombarded with that was so new to us and the five senses I think were what entralled us to such a degree in sensations that we didn't know what hit us and after a while it appeared to be delightful and sought out more and more sensation and more and more forgot about the Sovereign beings we were until that became an almost nothing compared to the sensation of the human instruments with their emotions and especially minds. Our minds were built to be controlled and a closed system when divorced from the heart. However, the heart being the essential organ it is and what synchronizes all the rest including the brain couldn't of been from Anu and the Annunaki . Their animus drones don't work the same as we. Perhaps, part of the seduction for us was that we had helped in the creation of "human models on the planet " before Anu and his crew decided to so call improve on it .And because we loved the creatures despite how crude they appeared that was taken advantage of and used to trick us into occupying human instruments. The models we made had hearts as centers and connected to First Source through the heart and these models in particular were altered to suit the purposes of the Annunaki and to trick us into occupying. The so called Animus have no connection to First Source something like computers don't.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:24 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Cheers!!! To watching the HMS disappear!!! It's already started... :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:51 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
This from HeartMath is exquisite if not felt so very deeply in the Truth of the Heart ... inclusive of All...

http://www.heartmath.org/templates/ihm/ ... m_2008.php

:D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Interesting, there is a book which is out of print and perhaps hard to find. It's called, "The Greatest Story Never Told." It is a disturbing read because it describes what it was like for these beings who it says came to the planet from another system and it describes what they went through in their entire beings adjusting to this new environment which earth was for them. It was very painful, mentally and emotionally as they watched themselves deteriorate from a very advanced level of being. It really really sounds like the first of being in dense human bodies of the HMS and the suffering of those beings was/is heart rendering. They were deceived into it.I forget the name of the author but she was still bitter about it because she realized the extent of the deception and what appeared to be no way out. However that has changed.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I have to believe that these other species do this for a reason... somewhere in this body of work, it mentions that the GM of earth is the most challenging to master... perhaps this is why they come...coupled with their desire to assist us... I am sure their efforts are rewarded ... and appreciated :D

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:03 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
I wished I remembered the authors name but I don't and I think the book describes us when we first incorporated ourselves into the HMS. Our bodies were designed specifically to house the Atlanteans as slaves in the HMS it being an integral part of the HI. It's interesting because to be human is not with an HMS. It is something else and that I find intriguing. Being human without the HMS is what the Atlanteans are who escaped and didn't try out these HMS models which are very slow and dense compared to the etheric bodies they are in. So thinking that all humans are of the HMS variety is just another deception or wall of the HMS and watch it fall.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk