WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: For those who love the truth
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:25 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
The truth is what resonates in ones heart so deeply there is no question of any kind only a calm certianty that everyone would enjoy the resonance too if or when they chose to rediscover it.

As if the question whether one chose to rediscover anything, that sticks immediately underneath that calm certainty, is not a question of any kind. If that deep, calm certainty would be so deep, would then the question be the first thing that arises to be stated and certainly especially right after the statement it was so deep that there is no question of any kind!? I guess this is that peace beyond all understanding -- the hierarchy perhaps developed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
The truth is what resonates in ones heart so deeply there is no question of any kind only a calm certianty that everyone would enjoy the resonance too if or when they chose to rediscover it.

I think this is what John Hagelin, (the brilliant meditator physicist), refers to as UNITY. It`s interesting that it has been discovered in quantum physics,that UNITY is an underlying field for everything. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"Truth has not special time of its own. Its hour is now - always and indeed then most truly when it
seems unsuitable to actual circumstances."

- Albert Schweitzer

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:45 pm 
Posting Freak

It's remarkable you repeat it in capitals, UNITY, just like another always did somewhere else with WHOLENESS, but does this make any difference to what you are saying? Because sometimes I do this because the meaning is slightly different, but the truth is, when the meaning of unity and wholeness--no matter how slightly--changes, it is precisely no longer unity and wholeness, for that was the change. Now back to what is actually said, about that calm "certianty" and all, and your UNITY -- it seems you like to talk a lot about it; one can sense a certain satisfaction from the words, as if the unity is in friction with something else and that is particularly enjoyed. Further, while I lack the understanding of the coherence between them, one of your one-liner quotes here refers to the circumstances. What circumstances? I think I was precisely gathering them here, while you rather avoid them to refer to what further can only be the irrelevant: new elements because these cannot satisfy any longer, the next thing because this thing is not the truth it pretends to be. You state all sorts of things from the assumption it is truth, and unity and all that you want, but it is really only language of limitation if the questioning is not answered but avoided in the answer, which is repeating the assumption but with disconnected utterances that again are never justified in any way -- least of all the art of the genuine.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
another fine example CV of how when one is focused on the messenger, they completely miss the message.

your constant JUDGEMENTS for years now are unwelcome...and reveal your resistance to a "WHOLEness perspective" or a desire to adopt even the most elementary principles laid out in the FIRST philo which suggest we FIND FS in all organized matter...including language which you allow to limit your self to a superficial understanding.

I suggest you read this one more time...it is quite clear...and try to get with the program or at least STFU when you are considering passing another judgment in the hall of mirrors.

Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it. Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is excluded or rejected.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Why is it unwelcome? Unwelcome precisely means you reject it and it is you who are looking in your mirror. If I would exclude it, I wouldn't say all these things, but would perhaps say it is unwelcome. Nothing is rejected, but this is the truth. I am that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

unwelcome does not mean I reject it... it means that it is inappropriate, uncalled for and an unappreciated waste of energy that could be used to unify and not fragment...and any discerning individual can understand your intent.

the entity's true identity expresses UNconditional love, you are not really a JUDGE, that is just who you pretend to be...and how your ego expresses itself

Last edited by starduster on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

I believe they indeed can, but I don't believe this is inappropriate, regarding the title of this thread, it would seem the thing that is most invited and called for is what I am.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:45 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, we can all see what you choose to be, and what you resist is expressing your true identity.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

And who is "we"? You and Shayalana?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:51 pm 
Posting Freak

think again, CV, this is the WORLD WIDE WEB...and try not to forget the UNIVERSE is listening.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Are you the world wide web? What is the world wide web? You and your beliefs?, and the number of people who might read about them, who might or might not agree? Mighty God! You must believe you are so important. The question is, are YOU listening? (each time you apparently need to adapt your answers -- now you changed the www into the universe)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak

actually I am listening CV. And because your posts reveal a crying need for understanding of the WMMs, and you have chosen to come here to discuss them (as agreed upon when you became a member), I find your judgments inspire my compassion to assist you in anyway I can to understand our goal is Unity.

I am not limited by the mask that you wear, or by the MOTE you have built around yourself... I know who you really are and how earnestly you desire to reveal your true identity so I forgive you when you fling mud at me. I understand that in your self created world, I stand condemned because I see you as an equal...and not special, but you are not in YOUR world here. It is only your misunderstanding of sovereignty that makes you think you need to defend yourself or protect your individuality...when surrounded by Sovereigns.

I am not here to promote myselves, I do not promote my belief system, I promote the WMMs which reveal the ONE PLAN, and which are part of the Unification Forces' agenda, which I have adopted. Becoming aligned with this plan, allows all sovereign individuals to empower their limited efforts, by joining others with the same goal.

Everyone is invited, and they join of their own free will... but if you are unwilling to work together with everyone, your potential to assist is not just diminished, it is non existent... and if you are attacking those striving to fulfill the purpose of the WMFs, then you make your voice unwelcome to listen to, because all you do is find faults in others...and all you are focused on is digging your own personal MOTE deeper...you should consider yourself lucky that seed assists you on a daily basis to accomplish this...and stick to that latrine-like duty in your own little world.

but please do not fool yourself into believing you are helping this community by setting yourself up as a judge because that is not helping us to progress in any way shape or form. If you are against any one of us, then you are not FOR us...working as a team for Unity.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Why must you always take anything personal? You always talk about attacking the messenger and forget about the message, and this is exactly what you are doing. I'm pointing out what you are doing, not attacking anyone. Just keep with what is said, and show what is wrong with that, and if you can't do that, then nothing is wrong least of all any person. Then when you call them a judge and an ego, it's only yourself in your mirror and not them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

what you are doing amounts to a judgment on your part...you reveal that your self-appointed pre occupation is as a Judge, and you are the one calling names here and making it personal...no one has any doubt about how you feel about Shayalana and I, you have made yourself very clear...it would be amusing if it were not so self defeating, and pathetic to watch you struggle in the quicksand you jumped into.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
what you are doing amounts to a judgment on your part...

Why?

you reveal that your self-appointed pre occupation is as a Judge,

How?

and you are the one calling names here and making it personal...

Where?

no one has any doubt about how you feel about Shayalana and I, you have made yourself very clear...

I never said anything about how I feel about you, I have made myself very clear, I say and I want to repeat it, you and Shayalana are the only double-minded on this forum serving two masters in the form of the Animus and what you perceive to be the message of the WingMakers materials. This I show each time by the way you are responding exactly, so it is not a judgement of you personally. The moment you can show that what I say cannot stand, I will have to take everything back and be glad for that.

it would be amusing if it were not so self defeating, and pathetic to watch you struggle in the quicksand you jumped into.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:34 pm 

regarding the idea that we are fragmented/separate from source and limited to five senses (which i notice wingmakers material promotes), i highly disagree with. we are only limited/separate if we believe it, right? and it would have the individuals feel a need to attain something that we're already, but unrecognized. it seems, it would keep us chasing our own tails rather than being who and what we really are, fully equipped and really being with 'ONE's' UNITY intact?

Quote:
THE POWER OF TOUCH!!!
Posted By: CrystalRiver
Date: Sunday, 23 March 2008, 9:57 a.m. I do not know the author of this; or it's origination--perhaps someone out there does. This was given to me by a Very special friend whom I never met and yet she touched my heart in a way I will never forget. I know she used to come to RM; she sent me here.

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Many Blessings and never forget the Power of Touch--for when it is given in kindness with love it can heal so much!!!

CrystalRiver

---------------------------------------

“We cannot take our houses with us when we go “As an example, that you may understand this more clearly, the bit of iron which you find among the minerals of your Earth serves you in one particular channel. Yet by impregnating this iron with a force which you call ‘electricity’ the iron changes from a previous service to another type of service called ‘magnetic.’ Therefore it has been endowed with a power of attraction which it did not have before. This is what we mean by elements or minerals evolving for a better service. For first it was merely the mineral iron; then it reached a higher state of service where it was able to attract, which in the original state it could not do. And so, on and on, this iron can evolve toward higher and higher service rendered unto its Creator.

“So you see what is meant when I speak of the minerals and the other elements serving man. By doing this, they themselves are endowed with certain powers of comprehension through serving the All-inclusive Intelligence. This law, I believe, is known to you on Earth as the Law of Transmutation, or the Law of Evolution.

“A Human body like yours and mine is composed of elements as well as minerals. And you can prove that these elements and minerals which compose your body do obey the impressions placed upon them. For if the impressions are of a joyous nature, the being called ‘man’ is joyful. But if of an angry state, then the body expresses that, proving that the minerals and the elements within it are constantly serving the Intelligence. Without it they cannot rise to a higher state of expression.

“You men of Earth continually invite disaster by creating combinations which are opposing each other rather than working together. You have made of yourselves something other than your Divine origin. You have added many false concepts to your being instead of remaining natural; like a beautiful woman who is exalted in beauty, yet adds many trinkets that finally exalt themselves above her beauty. You have done the same by adding that which had no true life or intelligence. Let me point out to you something inherent in the being of Man by which we live on the planet Venus, while you do not, though these principles apply to yours as well as other worlds.

“You claim that you are a being made up of five senses, and list others to be added — the sixth, seventh, and so on. You seek to develop these arbitrarily conceived senses instead of understanding and developing those which do exist. In professing that there are powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, mental telepathy, or extra-sensory perceptions, you thereby divide one total phase of expression into at least four separate classifications. And, as a result, your true identities have become muddled and lost.

“Let me elucidate this a little. In the first place, you are a product by mineral and elements of what you call nature. In the second place, as an intelligent expression of that form, you are a product of your Divine Creator. The mineral and elemental part of your being has been endowed with four avenues, or senses, through which it expresses in what you call a physical manifestation. Intelligence or divinity expresses through every cell of the entire form which you have labeled physical.

“The four senses to which I have just referred are sight, hearing, taste and smell. Observe that I did not mention the sense you on Earth speak of as ‘touch.’ Because touch is the intelligence that precedes all others.

“Let me explain it this way. No one in any world can build a form like yours, or cause it to live as do you. This can be done only by the Creator of the Universe. Therefore, you must admit that when conception of a form takes place within a form, that mother-to-be knows not what is to be done for the perfect construction of another body. Yet the conception grows toward a complete manifestation, until finally it is born into what you call the physical world.

“When it is born, this complete form has eyes, ears, mouth and nose. The eyes see, and the ears hear sounds for the first time; the nose smells and the palate tastes for the first time. These were all created as parts of the body. As the body witnesses the physical world for the first time, so do these four avenues of expression, for they are of the body. Yet the mother of this form knew not how it was built.

“But the sense of touch, which I omitted from the group of senses, did know.
For remember, while the little one was still in the building process within the mother’s body, if a pressure was put onto the mother’s body, the body within was also alerted to that pressure. And notice the separation between the two, for when the body to be born was ready to make a change within the mother, the mother neither controlled nor instructed this action, which does separate, in this case, the sensation into two distinct reactions — the mother’s and the child’s. This proves that each operates in the field of sensation or feeling independent of the other. Yet they are a body within a body. Also proving that this thing called ‘touch’ or ‘feeling’ is acting in the field of intelligence, knowing what to do and when to do it. It seems to be the ‘knower.’

“When we take this into consideration for the purpose of analyzing, the sense of touch is recognized as a cardinal one, or in reality the soul of the body — part of the all-inclusive intelligence. For it is a feeling — and feeling, as you know it, is a state of alertness, or conscious consciousness as we know it.

“Now, when this consciousness leaves the body of minerals and earth known as man, the eyes, the ears, the taste and the smell no longer function. For when the body becomes unconscious it does not recognize anything like a touch. In other words, you could beat that body and it would not have the sensation which is called feeling or of being touched.

“On the other hand, if one loses the eyes, loses the hearing, the taste and the smell, but retains the sense of touch, which is consciousness, one is more or less alive and intelligently operating. And when the body is then struck with something, it feels that touch or hurt, where it did not in the previous state.

“Thus it is easy to see that the real intelligence of the body called ‘man’
is that which has been so misused and mislabeled, the sense known to you as touch, which is the soul or the life of that body. The Human body — and the same is true of all other forms — is actually constructed for services that its minerals and elements will render through the four major physical avenues of expression. While the fifth, touch, is a universal one which gives sensation to the other four. Once this touch sense leaves the other four have no power of sensation or operation.

“When man realizes this fact, he then finds himself as the real person behind the mask. And when this is done, the limited prison in which he has lived for so long dissolves, and he becomes a dweller of the Universe. As such, he sees the law in operation in every form, regardless of what that form may be, and including the planet itself upon which he is living. Then does man know himself! And by so doing, he knows all things. Also he knows his. Creator as he has never known Him before, which is the Universal or Divine Intelligence.

“It is through this recognition or understanding that mineral man rises to a condition of unity with the Father, wherein the Father and the Son become one. Once the man of Earth learns this and realizes it, not knowing it with his mind alone, but by living it as we have done, he shall have the same joy in life as we have on other planets.

“As your Bible says, the prodigal son has thus returned home by giving up his physical mineral vanities and making these serve him for the service of his Father, rather than he serving them.

“Of course, my son, you know this Law and have been trying to live as well as teach it for years. It is neither new to you nor is it any original teaching of yours. It is a Universal Law which all men must know and live if they hope to enjoy their Divine birthright as sons of the Father.

“You must impress, as best you can, understanding in the minds of your brothers on Earth that knowledge of themselves is the first requisite. And the first questions: “Who am I? Through what avenues can I express in order to return to the oneness from which I have fallen?”

“Remind them that Man has nothing to add. He has only to express that which already is his. But he must learn to understand what it is he has, and live this understanding. For it is the living that is important. Once this is accomplished, the Earthly man’s woes will soon vanish. For then these elements which are used in making up the four senses of sight, hearing, taste and smell will begin to evolve to where they will become more sensitive instruments, not only to serve in what you call the physical world, but also in service of the universal.

“Another fact which Earth men must realize is that ‘Universal’ includes the physical within itself, not outside it. For everything which takes place within the Universe is also within the Divine or Supreme Intelligence — not outside it.

That is why we are as much concerned with your world and your life as we are with our own, for we are all in the same Kingdom of the Supreme Intelligence.

“We have learned and lived this for all these hundreds and thousands of years. Because of this understanding, we cannot injure with a motive of injuring as you do on Earth. For we know that we would have to live with whatever we distorted, since all is within the same household.

“Once the mind of physical man rises to this degree of understanding, it does not see anything as ugly or unpleasant, but sees all in the process of going toward the Holiness of beauty and exaltation.

“As Earth men consider this Law, they will see and understand how all is working from the low to the high, which is the universal purpose; and not from the high to the low. Yet the power expresses from the high even unto the low that the low may have the strength to rise unto the high. There is eternal blending, but never division. Knowing this Law, the inhabitants of our planets have used it for their development and through its use have grown to a recognition of everlasting life and the role of all therein.”

The thought of overpopulation flashed through my mind as this is so often a topic of concern for nations on Earth. Without the slightest interruption, this man of great wisdom answered my thought.

“No, my son. We are not overpopulated and such a condition never threatens us, as it does your people of Earth. For we do not replenish without thought or planning as do you. There is a natural law of balance by which we abide.
Besides, those who have attained much knowledge on one planet may, if they choose, seek rebirth on another. Toward this end they have two choices. They may make this change through the channel of birth, or be taken direct by a ship, still in the same body. This has happened many times, even on Earth.
The vast majority have advanced from the Earth toward another planet through rebirth. Others, though few, have been taken direct as your Bible tells you.

“Death takes place upon other planets the same as on Earth. But we do not call it death, and we do not mourn for those who have left, as you on Earth do. We know this leaving means only a change from one condition or place to another. We realize that it is no more than a moving out of one house and into another.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=121114

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:42 am 
Posting Freak

Thanx thyme. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"More than all else do I cherish at heart that love which makes me to live a limitless life in this world."

-Kabir
Mystic Poet of 15th Century India

:lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
We all have access to the Living Truth within us, and yet we remain tethered to our doubts and fear-based living. This is the mirrored reflection of the spread of consciousness, that, as a collective thing, is not coherent and therefore it is not aligned to the Living Truth. Today a thousand, no, a hundred thousand writers speak their truth and share it, but the resulting picture of “truth” is a blurry mosaic that casts doubt on the human mind’s ability to define truth, let alone a path into enlightenment.

Does this mean that humanity requires a savior? Does it show evidence that the spiritual realm, as an object of knowledge, is unknowable? No, not in my opinion, but it does suggest that the six heart virtues and their everyday application and expression is a far better route to forming a spiritual purpose than the framing of words in a philosophical soup. Too much is made of the word choice instead of the behavior choice. It is through the latter that we define our truth, and this is the living truth that flows from the innermost worlds of our existence into the outermost worlds of our five senses and physical body.

James

http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersor ... empeljames

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:32 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
We are here to be of service, and this applies to each and every one of us. Our service contribution is the energetic transmission contained in our expression of the six heart virtues, and our ability to achieve and sustain personal coherence in our daily affairs and relationships. This is the real value in the spiritual life because it does not separate with words, but rather bonds with behaviors. And it injects meaningfulness into the smallest moments of our life.

(James Answer)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:18 pm 
Posting Freak

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I love DOING those sessions of the Event temples on Sunday with AMW , Rick and others. I so appreciate AMW initiating a group of us to DO so. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Honestly, it is not about any sessions, or any other action one can perform for the benefit of all; what we cannot stress enough is the importance of our personal coherence in our daily affairs and relationships, as James repeated there once again. This is the Living Truth in our lives. And this is what one brings with them to the sessions as well. In other words, you can do many sessions with many important people and have spiritual experiences and all that you want, but when this is not coherent all that you do means very little. What is my relationship with my fellow man? Do I understand what lives in their heart, or do I say to them, to give one example: you are not my business? No, of course not. Our relationship has to be a true relationship, at least from my side. And then I can perform great spiritual sessions perhaps -- but this comes first.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:28 pm 
Posting Freak

actually it is all about DOing...letting IT flow...it doesn't matter where it flows...just as long as it is flowing

the HI is not capable of "original" thought...it can act upon Inspiration, or arrange external resources in a unique structure...but we all have the same source...and to block ITs flow, or to chose not to share, results in stagnation, and putridification. (a self created word :lol: )

those thing that have no energy that seep out of dark places where they have decayed, do not resonate, they just stink up the area around a motionless fermenting swamp.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next