WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Cymatic
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is an interesting video on Cymatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXwpPdu9M-U

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject: Re: Cymatic
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:58 pm 

Some very interesting information about cymatics and its potential for healing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcNgYOzOeHs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7thFAzYDCQk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypVRFY_u0X8

:D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:12 am 
 WWW  Profile

I would encourage you two to follow this line of science. It is a major underlying nugget of truth embedded here and at other new thought sites. Knowing of this can deepen understanding of these materials here at Wingmakers and other Human Awareness transition sites.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 am 

Hi all, I'm new here.

I've been looking at Cymatics for a while,
a great area of study.
I'll be conducting some experiments soon to see if the
Solfeggio Frequencies actually DO make standing waves.
We shall see. The tones are certainly quite special.

Solfeggio Frequencies - Part 1
http://kaleidascope-dayzero.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Welcome dayzero!!!! Bring it on babe!!!! :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:58 pm 

well thank you very much....
thanks for your positive response!

I just posted the second part...
and my brain feels a little lighter...

same place;
http://kaleidascope-dayzero.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 pm 

Hi DayZero...

I found your site to be very interesting...I have a fascination with Rosslyn Chapel and Kaleidascopes. Wanted to thank you for the post...will continue to go through the site and get familiar with cymatics and solfeggio...have never heard of these words. Love frequencies, vibration, sound and geometric designs... :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:30 pm 

Wasn't sure where to post this...wondering if anyone has had an experience with seeing geometric designs within your minds eye...

This is how it's happened...lay down to go to sleep and it seems to be that moment inbetween deep sleep and being awake--rem sleep, perhaps? underneath the eyelids are visuals of changing very beautiful geometric designs...hard to explain in words, but maybe someone has experienced it or something similar?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 pm 
Posting Freak

I can see beautiful ultraviolet purple\blue geometric shapes that shift and change when I m in a open very relaxed state on the threshold before sleep or unconsciousness. The ultraviolet blue is stunningly beautiful and in itself is a language, thus the shifting and changing of shape. Usually it starts as a circle and variates from that as I observe it from my calm silent Heart absorbing what it shows me. Much comes from this. Its hard to tell if its external or being projected from my Heart for my higher mind to take hold of and interpret. Its hard to distinguish the internal from the external when in this delicious state so absent of sound and lower mind. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am 

Cool...you added something else to the description...(shifting and changing ), geometric designs, but almost like a tapestry, a big rug of it. It doesn't seem to be in color for me, it's more of fast altering designs. It's very interesting to wonder where and why it happens...from your own heart or somewhere else...is it a language telling you something??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
my own personal belief about these patterns and geometric designs, is that, they are frequencies.... with our eyes close, (to block out any external "static") we can see where we are far more clearly ... When we see "waves" or soft lines and subdued colors, we can be certain that we are in the lower frequencies of the 3D (none of it is bad) when the colors get more "electric" and in my case, pulse, we are experiencing a higher frequency ... and when we see flashing lights and isolated colored lights, we may have just crossed over into another dimension ... :roll:

I was able to hear the frequencies long before I became aware of the patterns they make (cymatics) and I believe they are coming from our core because once you focus on them you can also feel a resonance at specific levels. I also believe that at other time, there are frequencies being broad-casted externally that we pick up on... either coming from microwave towers or the earth itself ... I believe our awareness of them and any attempts that we make to identify them are helpful to us to understand our environment and like the animals, could be a "heads up" available to those who are sensitive to them.

Here is where meditation practices come in very handy ... as well as breathing techniques ... There is much more to this life, than what the five sense pick up on, and in this case, I believe (as Shay mentioned) that being aware of these frequencies has everything to do with being focused and open to that experience. An active pineal gland (3rd eye/ higher mind), an energetic heart in a neutral state or an established attune-ment with ones own body language is all helpful when the individual is interested in exploring the quantum realms that surround us. It doesn't take much practice to make one's self familiar with these frequencies ... and associate them with the "state of consciousness" we are experiencing at that moment.

PS, I believe that some of these "signs" can also be self induced ... either by a chemical reaction cause by the mind's reaction to incoming subliminal data, or issue that arise, that it has associated with emotional responses... or that we can create our own resonance and with some practice - maintain it, if that is where we want to BE . :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Cool...you added something else to the description...(shifting and changing ), geometric designs, but almost like a tapestry, a big rug of it. It doesn't seem to be in color for me, it's more of fast altering designs. It's very interesting to wonder where and why it happens...from your own heart or somewhere else...is it a language telling you something??

I feel it with my whole being which means the field I am surrounded by such as are all organic living beings. I feel things that enter my field or are generated from my centre into the field and the myriad of interconnected threads that go off in all directions from all of the sides of the egg I am encased in. Its hard to explain this when words are so limited if not impossible to describe this. It is when I m deep in stillness and silence I see the most and that is when I see those ultraviolet purple\blue shape shifting beings if you will. And they are beings. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wow check out the "cymatics" going on, on the surface of the Sun

http://solar.nro.nao.ac.jp/norh/html/10min/2010/03/07/movie.html

great (short) vid on TED about cymatics here:

Evan Grant: Making sound visible through cymatics
http://www.ted.com/talks/evan_grant_cymatics.html

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 pm 

Very cool...watching the designs occur on the sun. Also the snipet on TED.com regarding cymatics. Imagine if we could learn how to express through voice the type of vibration that created love in the material form to another's body that simulated intricate gorgeous geometric shapes. I don't think we have to imagine... me thinks it can happen :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

It would be interesting to see the patterns and geometric forms created by some of the Wingmaker music like "Flow in Compassion" and or just doing the Quantum Pause. In just doing the QP a state of coherence is created and felt. I checked it out on my HeartMath stress reliever and yep the QP most definitely creates coherence in the system. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N